MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

School Days Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» School Days »» School Days Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
View Poll Results: School Days Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

81 51.92%
4 out of 5: Liked it

31 19.87%
3 out of 5: It was OK

22 14.10%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 3.85%
1 out of 5: Hated it

16 10.26%
Voters: 156

09-28-10, 3:36 PM

I thought Hikari like Taisuke? Then why did she sleep with Makoto when she disliked him? OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

I'm so morally disturbed now. It's horrifying.

10-04-10, 10:44 AM

Kotonoha is insane.

10-10-10, 1:25 AM

There is one character with common sense in the series. Otome Katou. She's liked him since Middle School and the moment she discovered what kind of ass he was, she ditched him.

I was so happy to see that they finally gained common sense. Though, the only one with true sanity, is, as stated before: Otome Katou.

(Oh, I've already watched ep 12. Just replyin'. anyhow. o w o )

01-02-11, 10:26 PM

LMAO @ all the comments made here. I feel you all. XDDD

Wow... YES, MATOKO, LET'S JUST SLEEP WITH EVERYONE! Damn, I seriously kept going, "No... no, he's not gonna sleep with all of those girls," when they were like, "Let's see how good he is since he gets around!" and then they all did but TOGETHER and I was like, "No... they're not really... SHIT YES THEY ARE. A FOURSOME. WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DOES HE DO IT."

And my jaw dropped when Sekai told him she was pregnant, and I was grinning throughout the rest of the episode. Serves you right, Matoko! And I grinned even more when the rest of the girls were like, "Erm, maybe we shouldn't hang around you anymore," and I lol'd. And then he tried calling them all! "Oh lookit me I'm no longer the center of sexual attention! WOE IS MEEEEE!" HAHAHAHA.

Poor Sekai, though. What a dipshit of a father. -_-;

I really hope Kotonoha goes against my gut feeling and gives Matoko a good beating. And Sekai gets someone who seriously gives a shit about her, or better yet she gets more independent after Setsuna making it sound like Sekai can't live without a companion stuck to her shoe everywhere she goes, ugh.

I really don't feel much for the characters in this show, though, despite how I'd like to see them wind up happy. Eh. Mixed emotions, I guess. But Matoko is complete shit. The rest of the girls I can somewhat tolerate - and creepy Kotonoha makes me happy.

02-12-11, 2:13 AM

nooooo super kotonoha! i thought you would kill a whore! I thought she would stabs hims up withs the knifes.

02-15-11, 3:17 PM

Makoto is the biggest asshole in the history of anime characters ever !!

Seriously !
yuno6.jpg

05-14-11, 3:08 AM

- So basically everybody in this school is a whore.
- Makoto is an emotionally detached jackass.
- Kotonoha has definitely gone off the deep end. Sekai seems like she's working towards it.
- When he was in a "relationship", they had no problem hooking up with him. -_-
- And I just love how he's so confused on how it ended up like this.
- OH MY GOD @ the ending scene. I really hate him.

08-12-11, 11:43 PM

I think i really hate this anime like HONESTLY it would be better if ther shoot all their audience while their watching this shit its just pissing m WHY THE FUCK did KATONOHA got raped?if i was there i would break that guys bones one by one starting from his hands to his toes to his head obviously i would knock him out cold first this anime is stressing me the fuck out.

08-12-11, 11:44 PM

memorieswithin said:
- So basically everybody in this school is a whore.
- Makoto is an emotionally detached jackass.
- Kotonoha has definitely gone off the deep end. Sekai seems like she's working towards it.
- When he was in a "relationship", they had no problem hooking up with him. -_-
- And I just love how he's so confused on how it ended up like this.
- OH MY GOD @ the ending scene. I really hate him.

hahahahha basically they are :D

09-14-11, 5:53 PM

why sekai is happy about having the baby? o_O

I don't think anyone would be killed in the next episode but let's see ...
hgeronimo.png

12-06-11, 9:26 AM

Hahaha, jeez. There are really no words for this :D Highly entertaining though!

The Axe effect is strong in this one, for sure.

06-21-12, 7:35 AM

Seriously.... 4____?! Omg. Makoto, you're a 100% true well known popular role model fcuking dick. YOU ASSHOLE. DAMIT. DAMN THIS SHOW. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously... A lot happened, and you're still so cheerful.
Show: 3/10
Makoto: 10/10 Dick(And all other words you can think of, Good, then _ bad, eg. Greatest Fag.)
[url=http://mal.oko.im/bakacaterpie/profile][img]http://mal.oko.im/bakacaterpie/export?type=1&bar1=00eecc05&bar2=00dd2200&line1=aaffdd00&line2=aaff0000&back=ffffffff&font1=20220700&font2=90220700&title=00220700&logo=00220700[/img][/url]

07-17-12, 9:02 PM

I can't associate Makoto with the human race anymore (not that I could really do it to begin with). Throughout the entire series, Kotohona has been in a blind love with him, even going so far as to reject reality if it meant that she could at least believe that she is still his girlfriend. Unfortunately, this also made her lose her sanity.

After he sleeps with virtually every girl in the school, it only took a chance meeting with a now insane Kotohona to bring him to tears.

No human being could ever be that ridiculously dense, and it would not take a situation this grave to get even the densest of all dense idiots in the world to have an epiphany.

Makoto is not human. He's what was left after the real Makoto lost his soul. He is no longer capable of maintaining a relationship of any kind, and is also incapable of realizing that the reason Sekia is pregnant and nobody will talk to him is his fault.

I really don't care if he dies or not in the next episode, as I don't think he could ever realize how serious the situation he created is, even if his life (literally) depended on it. All I hope for now is that Sekai will remove him from her life and find a way to deal with her pregnancy, whether that be abortion or raising the child herself. I also hope that Kotohona's broken mind can find a way to fix itself, so she can live the rest of her life with sanity. Also, I hope that school is shut down, as it is harboring a dangerous amount of mentally disturbed individuals.

I don't think anything could surprise me at this point, even if it was revealed that Sekai gave birth to Godzilla which resulted in the destruction of the entire city.
Modified by Laraso, 07-17-12, 9:09 PM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.

07-25-12, 1:55 PM

Kotonoha is starting to scare me....

and...

07-26-12, 12:19 AM

This would be a perfect ending. But no, another episode.
OH WELL, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

08-11-12, 10:12 PM

I can't stress enough how fucked up this show is... and the character development is awful tbh. Every single one of these characters has done a complete 180 within like 2 episodes. One more episode.... and then I can find a good anime to watch...

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"

08-29-12, 9:24 PM

Sobzob said:
Woooo, for the first time in a couple of weeks I didn't complain through out the entire episode!!!!
But I like where this is going, everyone starting to ditch Makoto because he made Sekai pregnant is more than right! Just too bad he found Kotonoha, or the other way around. So I wonder how it'll end, especially when Kotonoha finds out he made Sekai pregnant. I assume she doesn't know about it.
I'd love to see Sekai killing Makoto for returning to Kotonoha when she's pregnant.

Agreed!! I don't think Makoto deserves any one of them!
El Psy Congroo

まだまだだね!!!

09-09-12, 9:28 PM

cyruz said:
Ritsuka said:
Seriously, this is so ridiculous :D
I don't feel any pity or anything towards anyone

Yeah, me neither. Maybe a little bit for Kotonoha... a little.

Hahaaha same goes for me. I couldn't help but laugh most of this episode, expect at Kotonoha. I hope she didnt kill her sister though.

10-26-12, 5:54 PM

Sabion said:
Hahaha...I felt NO pity for Sekai and all my pity for Kotonoha as usual...

That's right.

I was actually kidding in the last episode comments, when I said that Makoto had fucked every single female on this show..

Idk, this episode left gave me very controversial opinions. First - it easily topped everything that has happened to now - Makoto bangs, character development and drama. Now I think I really know why people hate School Days so much, it can't be helped.

I feel like quitting this anime just before the last episode, but I guess I want to see what Kotonoha has in mind. She really deserves this last episode for all the suffering she went through. And only if Makotot has just dumped her in the beginning, things wouldn't have turned out half as badly..

I actually like Otome very much. Her character turned out to be a good one.
Modified by Meritas, 10-26-12, 5:58 PM

11-03-12, 5:02 PM

This really turned in to a horrible anime, just sex than now that she's pregnant... this is really one of the worst Drama Anime's I've seen...

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices