Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2007 3:34 AM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seriously 2:30 in i was having a succession of wtf, wtf, wtf, etc...

...then the foursome came.

Egads how does he do it?! Is School Days ending going to turn out to be a commercial for 'the axe affect'?

He's up to 7 so far if people assume he had Setsuna, after seeing his character so far i would have thought he took advantage of that situation.

I laughed at Sekai when he ditched her at the first sign of her becoming emotional (and pregnant)

Kotonoha seems to have gone back to normal but i doubt that will last long.

Well people who have wikied/played the game can guess the outcome of this now, who ever does kill Makoto i'm adding as a favourite character. Even if Makoto commits suicide or if Taisuke kills him i'll be adding them for the fact they got rid of himself/that scum.
OriginalNameSep 12, 2007 4:09 AM

Sep 12, 2007 6:08 AM

Mar 2007
Woooo, for the first time in a couple of weeks I didn't complain through out the entire episode!!!!
But I like where this is going, everyone starting to ditch Makoto because he made Sekai pregnant is more than right! Just too bad he found Kotonoha, or the other way around. So I wonder how it'll end, especially when Kotonoha finds out he made Sekai pregnant. I assume she doesn't know about it.
I'd love to see Sekai killing Makoto for returning to Kotonoha when she's pregnant.
Sep 12, 2007 6:34 AM

Jun 2007
Hahaha...I felt NO pity for Sekai and all my pity for Kotonoha as usual...I laughed at how Makoto got dumped by every girl he was with, but why did Kotonoha have to go back to Makoto...WHY!?!?!?!?!

Also dont think it will last and somehow Makoto is going to end up dying FTW? =P
Sep 12, 2007 7:27 AM
Jun 2007
Wow, that episode was one of the best!!! .........:::::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDD
Sep 12, 2007 9:25 AM

Jul 2007
awwww, just 1 more episode :(, i SERIOUSLY want to see makoto dying .... at the scene where he tried to call the girls i just thought "serve you goddamn right you bastard!!!" xD

Sep 12, 2007 9:48 AM

Jun 2007
Katsura, take your saw! =D
Sep 12, 2007 10:11 AM

Aug 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I just saw episode 11 and that is all I can seem to say. I am laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes. Somebody tell me what was that opening (rhetorical)? What was that drama (rhetorical)? And lastly, what did he say to Kotonoha (I actually want to know this)?

Signature Provided By: AK_Legend
Sep 12, 2007 10:34 AM

Jul 2005
Seriously, this is so ridiculous :D
I don't feel any pity or anything towards anyone, I'm just wondering if Makoto will go after the teachers soon
Sep 12, 2007 11:25 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Ritsuka said:
Seriously, this is so ridiculous :D
I don't feel any pity or anything towards anyone

Yeah, me neither. Maybe a little bit for Kotonoha... a little.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 12, 2007 11:41 AM
Aug 2007
Well my rating is going to be like 5 or 6...seriously those last Episodes dragged it down badly, it's just stupid bakabaka...damn she's pregnant..how useless guess I can't fuck her in the meantime..hmm guess those other chicks will do..gonna get rid of sekai-..lol^^
Sep 12, 2007 2:07 PM
May 2007
Lol drama!
Sep 12, 2007 2:19 PM

Jul 2007
oh god. just when i though makoto couldn't get any worse
Sep 12, 2007 3:01 PM

Aug 2007
Makoto=(BAKA BAKA BAKA)^100

Ergh, I feel so sorry for Kotonoha, especially after seeing this episode... and how she was "talking to Makoto".

Saw...saw...saw...saw...

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Sep 12, 2007 4:07 PM
Aug 2007
I havent seen the episode yet, currently playing DDR at YMCA. from what everyone said here, I think I'll find this episode delicious =P

*to be updated
Sep 12, 2007 5:08 PM

Jun 2007
grrrr
well
here is to the stabby makoto ending or the sekai kotonoha pregos three some with makoto
one where none of the girls gets killeded
man really unbelievable though how did he get sekai's other friend
but well at least Kotonoha is back to normal
i hate taisuke for what he did to her can he die too like right now
Sep 12, 2007 6:26 PM

Aug 2007
wow. makoto slept with everyone in sight. even I'm pregnant now
Sep 12, 2007 6:30 PM

Jul 2007
...SO BASICALLY school days is about a guy who goes out with a girl, cheats on her for another girl which actaully SEEMED to might work out, he cheats on HER with 3 other girls, sex sex sex, pregnancy, then goes back to the first girlfriend. fun.
Sep 12, 2007 6:36 PM

Aug 2007
melancholy said:
...SO BASICALLY school days is about a guy who goes out with a girl, cheats on her for another girl which actaully SEEMED to might work out, he cheats on HER with 3 other girls, sex sex sex, pregnancy, then goes back to the first girlfriend. fun.

haha, basically.
Sep 12, 2007 6:46 PM

Aug 2007
MajorAddiction said:

I loled so much my chest hurts.

Sep 12, 2007 7:52 PM

Jun 2007
I liked this episode, it wasn't full of over the top drama and it actually seemed more realistic then the other eps.

Now for the long post:
I have a few thoughts on the ending. First I think when this comes out on DVD there will be multiple endings like the game. This, I think, will make everyone happy and at the same time sell like hot cakes.

Second, I have a really strong feeling that we will end up with the Christmas special ending where Sekai and Setsuna are preggos and Mako and his mom find out (replace his mom with Kotonoha though). I think it will be altered a bit to somehow incorporate Kotonoha (like stated above). So to put it simple, it may end up being a happy ending or at the very least, an open ending.

Why do I believe this? Well, at first Seki seems extremely mad that shes pregnant and wants Makoto to take action for what hes done. But closer to the end you can see her rubbing her belly more and smiling, saying Makoto allot. This leads me to believe that shes fine with being preggos and will keep the kid regardless of if shes with Makoto or not. Also when he's confronted with Kotonoha it's the first time we actually see him show real affection to her without thinking about sex. His eyes don't waver to her boobs or legs at all and he starts crying.

If they do decide to add a killing ending, then I think Seki will kill Makoto.

PS. that group of girls are nuts. Having group sex with everyones b/f lol.
Sep 12, 2007 8:36 PM

Jul 2007
That is still questionable, it could be a ploy and there was a shot that suggested he was attempting or coming close to groping her.

And I think this one was a bit more over the top. Since when did Hikari have any interest in Makoto at all?

In the end though it was nice to see Otome wisen up a little. And Hikari in her short lapse of judgment.

There was a time jump, but really... Hikari? I think there's only one female character that isn't a complete background character that Makoto hasn't been involved with.
And I still wonder a little how Kotonoha will respond...
Sep 12, 2007 8:49 PM

Jun 2007
Sep 12, 2007 10:11 PM

May 2007
DeathfireD said:
I liked this episode, it wasn't full of over the top drama and it actually seemed more realistic then the other eps.

Realistic??? That's stretching it a LOT there. I don't know any guy who gets more tail just for existing and being a lazy, completely self-centered fool.

Anyways, apparently every girl in this show is insane with the nicest one actually one Fruity Pebbles shy of being committed to an institution. Even though Otame and Hikari wised up at the end they were nuts to go there in the first place.
Sep 12, 2007 11:25 PM

Jun 2007
The only motivation for sleeping with Makoto I don't understand was Hikari. She knew he was a horrible person sleeping around with people. Otome liked him back in middle school but figured it was a different Makoto than he is now, Sekai and Kotonoha had a crush, Setsuna was trying to make Makoto promise to take care of Sekai and the last three bunch of girls were only following this sudden crowd of girls. I'm getting doubts of Makoto will die but I definitely want him to die horribly.

Sep 12, 2007 11:33 PM

Oct 2006
I've been cheering for Kotonoha from the beginning so yay. This was the one of the few(2 maybe) episodes that i didnt feel sick after it was over. It would really suck if Makoto gets killed. I hate that "bad guy has to lose" bullshit it's so typical >_>
Sep 13, 2007 12:13 AM

Jan 2007
i marathoned this show today to catch up with you guys so i can join in on the finale. And boy do i regret it. This is not something i can handle marathoning. So many different emotions came about while watching (envy, jealousy, anger, hate, frustration and so on...). I feel kinda sick now.

Anyways, as for the episode, i have come to the conclusion that every single character in this show is f***ed up. This show better give me the ending i want.
Sep 13, 2007 12:56 AM

Jun 2007
ronin said:
DeathfireD said:

Realistic??? That's stretching it a LOT there. I don't know any guy who gets more tail just for existing and being a lazy, completely self-centered fool.

Anyways, apparently every girl in this show is insane with the nicest one actually one Fruity Pebbles shy of being committed to an institution. Even though Otame and Hikari wised up at the end they were nuts to go there in the first place.

It's realistic because the girls finally wise up and ignore him, unlike the past 10 episodes where they just keep coming back for more and totally ignore that fact that he's the dick head, not the other girl(s) he's with. I guess the first 2 episodes where more realistic but, ehh.

@asandari - thats true, the the key word there is "came close too". He didn't actually do anything other then huge her tight and cry. I'm still shooting for a happy ending where people are preggos or a ending where Seki kills Makoto.
Sep 13, 2007 7:02 AM
Jul 2018
yeah yeah great ep and all, but im still asking WTF happened after the end of ep 10. i wanna know!!!!! how does it tie in to ep 11? but yeah makoto gained some respect in my eye after that last ep.
Sep 13, 2007 7:49 AM

May 2007
sour-kun said:
but yeah makoto gained some respect in my eye after that last ep.

Respect? Ugh, no way. Don't be fooled, he burst into tears only cause he couldn't get any more tail and couldn't stand Kotonoha's love gibberish. Throughout the series the writers would throw us a couple of "hm, maybe he's not so bad" moments but he's beyond redemption. Even if he becomes Mother Theresa in the final episode he still deserves to take a spiked mace to the groin repeatedly. But I don't think anything will happen to him either. I think something'll happen to either Sekai or Kotonoha.
Sep 13, 2007 9:08 AM

Jul 2007
did anyone notice those pack of Otome's friends and how they were all into getting with Makoto like together..... only in an anime
Sep 13, 2007 11:23 AM

Aug 2007
Faust721 said:
i marathoned this show today to catch up with you guys so i can join in on the finale. And boy do i regret it. This is not something i can handle marathoning. So many different emotions came about while watching (envy, jealousy, anger, hate, frustration and so on...). I feel kinda sick now.

Anyways, as for the episode, i have come to the conclusion that every single character in this show is f***ed up. This show better give me the ending i want.

I agree to a degree you won't believe. hahaha.

Signature Provided By: AK_Legend
Sep 13, 2007 6:02 PM

Jun 2007
Frozenland2 said:
did anyone notice those pack of Otome's friends and how they were all into getting with Makoto like together..... only in an anime

Ya then at the end did you hear them talk about hooking up with the other girls b/f in the group? lol that cracked me up. They all must be really close....
Sep 13, 2007 7:33 PM

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:
Frozenland2 said:

Ya then at the end did you hear them talk about hooking up with the other girls b/f in the group? lol that cracked me up. They all must be really close....

..yeah close to each other's boyfriends, lol.
Sep 13, 2007 8:42 PM

Apr 2007
Irony?
Sep 13, 2007 9:01 PM

Mar 2005
itainteazy said:
I've been cheering for Kotonoha from the beginning so yay. This was the one of the few(2 maybe) episodes that i didnt feel sick after it was over. It would really suck if Makoto gets killed. I hate that "bad guy has to lose" bullshit it's so typical >_>

o rly? so much for Mitsuki must die eh? :D

sry can't marathon this and finish with you guys. i'd probably commit suicide if i did it anyway
Sep 13, 2007 11:02 PM
Dec 2006
0What the hell is worng with this people, i mean frees sex for everyone (which is nice :) until the HIV and pregnancy enters, i mean makoto doesnt have proud as a ma, i not even a man, i just see him dead

Sep 14, 2007 12:33 AM

Feb 2007
I wasn't going to respond, but I must.

WAHAHAHHAHA. Everyone phails in this show. I think they should all just join the "makoto ftl cult" and all commits suicide. (makoto included)
Sep 14, 2007 11:15 AM

Jul 2007
Suicide is unhealthy :(
Sep 14, 2007 12:16 PM

Jun 2007
I dont wantcha discuss anything abt it cauz everytime i think abt schoolday i go crazy and write KILL MAKOTO on everything i can grab </3 </3 just want to say one thing:

Iam happy atm(without knowin what happened in 12) that Kotonohas eyes are quite normal again.

Did i mention to KILL MAKOTO, eh?
Sep 15, 2007 11:53 AM

Aug 2007
That horny bastard doesnt love Katsura hes just looking for a quick easy piece of ass.
poor sekai such an assy guy to father her kid.
Cant wait till next episode.
Sep 15, 2007 11:29 PM

Jun 2007
This is definitely not what I imagined this series to become after starting it a few days ago. I thought this would be like a romance anime not like Laguna Beach were everyone's getting pregnant or whatever. Also, I kinda knew while watching this that there was a bad ending in the game but hadn't seen it, but when they showed like knives and stuff twice in this episode I kinda figured this anime is gonna end with someone dying. Hopefully Makoto, that bastard.
oradeSep 15, 2007 11:39 PM
Sep 16, 2007 12:26 PM

Aug 2007
MajorAddiction said:

Looooool. Wow. I laughed for a minute straight after I read that.

Sep 16, 2007 12:58 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
MajorAddiction said:

I heavily doubt that, it would make you as stupid as everyone else (with one exception) in this show, right? And I'm pretty sure you aren't stupid. :D

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 16, 2007 2:53 PM

Aug 2007
cyruz said:

I heavily doubt that, it would make you as stupid as everyone else (with one exception) in this show, right? And I'm pretty sure you aren't stupid. :D

LOL. Makoto must use some kind of magic charm since he's as dumb as a rock himself.
Sep 16, 2007 11:35 PM

Aug 2007
LOL the guy is a sleeze end of story..................
Sep 18, 2007 10:34 PM

Sep 2007
I just marathoned this to keep up with you ppl.
I never tought I'd have a soooooooooo most hated character, now I do.

The end will be something bizarre like free sex in an orgy in the school for everyone. Then Makoto dies of AIDS a year later.
I don't care, as long as he dies ._.

I didn't expect that this show would become like that o.o

Edit: Great, a girl killed his father with an axe and the show's last episode won't be showed in a signal of respect... we'll have to wait 'til next week.
IndigoSep 19, 2007 2:43 AM
Sep 19, 2007 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
Indigo said:

The end will be something bizarre like free sex in an orgy in the school for everyone. Then Makoto dies of AIDS a year later.

Edit: Great, a girl killed his father with an axe and the show's last episode won't be showed in a signal of respect... we'll have to wait 'til next week.

so it's going to air next week? you sure? if so then yessssss. finally the end of makoto!
Sep 19, 2007 12:41 PM

Aug 2007
Indigo said:

Wait... so a girl killed her father? Why? More details about what happened. O_o And they're delaying the showing? >.<

Sep 19, 2007 1:10 PM

Sep 2007
You can check it out yourselves at m.3.3.w fansubs
http://www.m33w-fansubs.com/

That was a tragedy and I won't deny it. It doesnt bothers me tough since ppl die/get killed all the time for stupid reasons. I've just seen many mutilated modies on my philosophy classes so I'm pretty cold atm.
Sep 19, 2007 6:52 PM

Aug 2007
nice boat
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1285 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 4:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

203 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 1:21 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

176 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 1:03 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Phrosh - Aug 22, 2007

123 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 12:45 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 16, 2007

174 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.