Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2012 9:41 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't normally take screenshots, but this time there were two good ones.

That face!

And Ren is a perv:

+ plentiful Misaki and Asaka fanservice. What an episode.
KinetaSep 20, 2012 1:05 PM
Aug 19, 2012 1:15 AM

Dec 2009
Redfoxoffire said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

That face!

ultra kawaii!!!
Aug 19, 2012 3:16 AM

Sep 2007
Ren know where the goods are. :D
Aug 19, 2012 5:32 AM

Jun 2010
> Let's fight together, my Vanguard.

My reaction: "No way, man, I rather play Garmore." LOL
Aug 19, 2012 6:11 AM
Oct 2011
So much for the troll preview last week when they showed the Blaster Blade card on the bed when it didnt show up in the ep. There were a lot of things that were rather weird.

Like, Kamui, how is THAT training? -.-

And doesnt it seem weird that now Aichi doesnt know abt psyqualia. I thought he had his memories? So does it mean only everything abt psyqualia was erased? If so, then why cant Kai and Ren remember their past decks like how Aichi does for Royal Paladin?

The only training I understood was Misaki's. Ren pointed out a really good point because it is only with other clan decks where you plan your warriors in a different light than with the ones you usually use. So it brings out of your usual habit to adjust to one and come with a new one easily.

Poor Miwa got his good ol' card fights with Kai again. I kinda feel sad for him because as much as he is "supposed" to be Kai's best friend, he's (forced) to spend his time with the 'little' kids than with Kai since Kai's out with Ren and all.

Next ep...aint really looking forward to it. Bet they're probably gonna use the fight to ignite some light on a fighting strategy that Aichi will adjust to, or something that will give him more of an inspiration of sorts. zzzz..

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Aug 19, 2012 6:59 AM

May 2008
Misaki ftwwww finally using the Coco deck :D. I NEVER expected Kamui to use the Raizer deck though i really like it . Totally thought Aichi was going to use Pellinore though ....

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 19, 2012 10:12 AM

Mar 2008
greenmush said:
Misaki ftwwww finally using the Coco deck :D. I NEVER expected Kamui to use the Raizer deck though i really like it . Totally thought Aichi was going to use Pellinore though ....

Honestly, I think Ezel is far superior to Pellinore. Pellinore you lose 2 rear guards, even if you use both left units, to boost both right you're still losing a lot. Ezel is an instant +1, that's good. Especially if you top a grade 2 or 3, even an 8k grade 1 is great.

In regards to the episode, so much Misaki fanservice, it was wonderful. I'm really hoping she starts winning, seeing her all depressed over losing non-stop is sad.
Aug 19, 2012 12:57 PM

Sep 2008
Ren is stuck on trying to get a game of beach volleyball started, he's such a kid, finally gets Misaki to agree, two girls in bikini..
Gotta love how Asaka is just standing there whenever it's able to be shown she's in a bikini
And Emi does like Kamui in some way, still haven't seen if it's romantic though.
Everyone gained valuable experience on the trip at least.

Next episode has none of the main characters in the fights?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Aug 20, 2012 8:19 AM

Jun 2010
You gotta love that Misa-ki and Asaka fanservice. XD

Aug 26, 2012 11:11 PM

Jul 2009
Well, they all got some kind of training, and we got to see a lot of fanservice. Not that bad of an episode.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Aug 14, 2013 10:30 PM

Nov 2011
I was too distracted by Asaka and Miksaki this episode. Eh otherwise, got some fun laughs. I can't believe Ren lost again though...ugh, seriously although it's with Emi's deck. Well, whatever.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 17 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 28, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 16 Discussion

ChioneDyrken - Jul 21, 2012

12 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 14 Discussion

vanissa45 - Jul 7, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 13 Discussion

greenmush - Jun 30, 2012

10 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 22, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 12 Discussion

konata87 - Jun 26, 2012

7 by Danielf6 »»
Sep 13, 2022 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.