MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sword Art Online Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sword Art Online »» Sword Art Online Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (34) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Sword Art Online Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

413 61.09%
4 out of 5: Liked it

152 22.49%
3 out of 5: It was OK

58 8.58%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

26 3.85%
1 out of 5: Hated it

27 3.99%
Voters: 676

08-18-12, 2:31 PM

Poor Lizbeth... ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

08-18-12, 2:33 PM

Niyawa said:
rostern said:
My point was if you get something for free you should appreciate it more, honestly most of the people in here included me are not helping the anime industry.
So, I'm going to ask again, what's your point?
I completely understand that I'm downloading it for free, but what that has to do with the show itself? If it's good- it's good, if it's bad- it's bad, either way you get for free or not that won't change. I simply stated something that bothered me, I quite enjoy this show as well... it's thanks for the novel though.

...Well, technically, you're both thieves. There are places to stream this show legally. But I digress...

I agree with Niyawa. Just because you pay no money for it gives the show a free pass? Just because a show on tv is free to watch, it doesn't make it ok to call it a bad tv show? That's a silly thought.

And oh yeah, great episode btw. I might not like the complainers, but I actually hate the complainers that complain about the complainers. I want this board to be an open discussion, not a "don't like it, then don't watch it" idiotfest

08-18-12, 2:38 PM

plushkin said:
...Well, technically, you're both thieves. There are places to stream this show legally. But I digress...

I agree with Niyawa. Just because you pay no money for it gives the show a free pass? Just because a show on tv is free to watch, it doesn't make it ok to call it a bad tv show? That's a silly thought.
Thanks for the +1, still... I'm poor, It can't be helped. But I swear one day I'll do things the right way, need to get some income first though.

08-18-12, 2:39 PM

Dropped.
english isn't my native language...

08-18-12, 2:43 PM

By far the best episode since ep. 1. I've always liked this side story better than the rest (by contrast, I personally don't think Sirica deserved any screen time) and I'm glad they stretched an entire episode instead of rushing it. Finally the main story will start next episode.

plushkin said:

And oh yeah, great episode btw. I might not like the complainers, but I actually hate the complainers that complain about the complainers. I want this board to be an open discussion, not a "don't like it, then don't watch it" idiotfest

Fair enough, but by your logic if you advocate open discussion, then those who complain about the complainers also have to be included in the forum of opinion.

Imo, it's stupid for people to come on MAL and throw down some post where they declare they'll drop a series. Some of them then come back the next episode discussion and complain about the exact same things. I guess kids always desire public approval for their rebuke of something.

08-18-12, 2:48 PM

Nasty001 said:
I guess officially speaking Kirito now has a harem.

No there be no harems!
mixordia said:
Dropped.

cannot handle an awesome series

08-18-12, 2:49 PM

sbg711 said:
It might me better if you put this way.

08-18-12, 2:50 PM

I gave this a 4 out of 5.
It was a good episode.
I am a bit disappointed with the progress though. We are at the 7th episode already and half of the episodes from a certain point of view could be seen as fillers. We haven't seen any of the SAO world or the fights on the frontlines or the guilds or even Asuna.

08-18-12, 2:53 PM

Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:
It might me better if you put this way.

well now you ruined it

08-18-12, 2:57 PM

FINALLY an episode that doesn't make me wanna gouge out my eyes :D

1. they didn't cut out the good parts from the LN
2. it didn't feel rushed
3. They never downgraded liz's character with shitty ecchi fanservice like silica
4. They got in all the main points and all the important parts from the LN
5. THAT CUTE ENDART DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY?

seriously, they adapted this well, they even included all the funny parts from the LN, lolz kirito wall running and breaking liz's sword,

literally he walked right in there broke her prized sword, insulted her, teased her and then ended up going dragon hunting XD

im soo glad they adapted this well, i was seriously worried after seeing what they did to silica

this marks the end of the sidestories (well except YUI) and the start of the mainstory, all the pieces are finally in place , the timeskips are over, time to finally see this anime's true worth and whether its a godly like the LN or just another failure

Mod Edit: Removed reaction images.
Modified by Luna_, 08-22-12, 1:05 AM

08-18-12, 3:02 PM

kamikaze_1996 said:
this marks the end of the sidestories (well except YUI) and the start of the mainstory, all the pieces are finally in place , the timeskips are over, time to finally see this anime's true worth and whether its a godly like the LN or just another failure
Is it truly godly like everyone and the sales say it is? I'm still on-hold at vol.1 for now, I admit it's quite intriguing.
sbg711 said:
well now you ruined it
Please enlighten me.

08-18-12, 3:06 PM

Fiji said:
Liz fell in love with just one episode? Sweet.

Well, I didn't find it sweet. It was a lot rushed IMO.

To be honest, I think SAO is a waste of potential. Most of the episodes were good isolately, but in a sequence they're making a terrible progression. Character development feels wrecked.

Hoping it get better when the real plot begins, but I'm not with high hopes for that.
[IMG]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/signature/Mary_Vanucchi.png[/IMG]
"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."

08-18-12, 3:08 PM

Niyawa said:
Please enlighten me.

I never implied that I've read the LN nor that whatever I'm saying is my wishful thinking or fact. So the blame's on you for spoiling it.

08-18-12, 3:11 PM

Liz and Kirito were adorable that episode, until the ending. I'm hoping we'll get to see her more in future episodes, might be my favorite character 8).

Overall this was one of the better episodes out there and I loved the idea of the sword being made from dragon poop, lol.

08-18-12, 3:11 PM

-MgZ_ said:
Just finish watching the episode. I feel like doing a 1000000000000000000000 words of rant right now. Wait wait, I'll edit this post in a bit. Let me sob, get angry, and throw tables first.

---------------

Fuck it. I sounded like a bullshit.

Edit: Forgot spoiler tag

I thought that it was already established that if he had showed 'that' this episode, then it would ruin the 'surprise' later on.

08-18-12, 3:13 PM

Who would ever cry over this show...
It's nearly as bad """""""""""love""""""" story as Twilight.

08-18-12, 3:13 PM

At last a good episode
Love Lizbeth
Idk why people complain about the dragon CG, it doesn't look bad imo

08-18-12, 3:14 PM

kamikaze_1996 said:

Agreed. I guess the only complaint I would have is that Kirito suffers from a conventional ACG main character issue: he shifts noticeably being with one person to another. Sure, he's supposed to be calm and reliable in all instances, but there's a definitive change between him saying boneheaded things to Asuna and him deliberately making fun of Lizbeth.

Sure, Lizbeth could've fallen too quickly for Kirito (a flaw that the LN has as well), but this wasn't meant to be a totally natural romance. SAO is not a harem work after all.

08-18-12, 3:17 PM

NNick said:
Who would ever cry over this show...
It's nearly as bad """""""""""love""""""" story as Twilight.

Why you still watch it and post here? hahaha
I hope you'll stick with us at least until the main story begin to take form, ok?

08-18-12, 3:17 PM

Ajunky said:
I did a quick review and noticed something weird. Asuna had an "appointment" the 24, but the 25 Kirito said it had been two days since he last met Asuna... So...

Who was she meeting that had her so flustered? >_>

In the light novel, it was noon of the next day when Kirito visited Liz's shop.

Pages (34) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices