MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Central Park (Augustine Hideout, Manhattan)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Cross: ReBirth! (RP) »» Central Park (Augustine Hideout, Manhattan)

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
08-25-12, 7:26 PM

Jack without turning his head to look at her, paused in his walk and said "Hello Sayomi, its been awhile... I've haven't seen you since Tokyo back in... what era was it again?" his brow wrinkled a little at the memory...

08-25-12, 8:26 PM

"I don't really know but I think it was somewhere close like..50 years ago maybe?" she said while making a thinking face too as she walked and stood beside him
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri

08-26-12, 6:28 AM

"Really? I thought it was sooner... I think it was when some Inugamis were trying to interfere with a research facility I was building there..." said Jack recalling a few 'aggressive negotiations' with the japanese mutts...

08-26-12, 7:06 AM

"yeah I kinda of remember that too, and you know what? There is still some persistent Inugamis who want those facilities down even after they were build already...and that ruined my hoilday" she sighed comically as she rememebred, then she looked at Jack after remembering something else "by they way, what happened when i was gone? And don't tell me it was all peaceful and quiet you know"
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri

08-27-12, 12:37 PM

"Oh you know, the usual: Hunters, Hybrids, and High gas prices... nothing out of the ordinary here" said Jack with a sideways smile...

Jack was in his zone, chatting away honestly with an old friend and member of his house. He could never talk to anyone in Alucard or Lilith house like this... he felt safe being with his own in ways many cannot begin to imagine.

08-27-12, 1:04 PM

"refresh my memory..how long does the sun-protection serum last?" she asked, while her face makinf it loook like she remembred something important

08-27-12, 1:16 PM

"One hour, it only lasts one hour... at least thats the average. It varies slightly from how much is applied and the age of the vampire in question" said Jack with pride.

Of which he should take pride in it, some of the greatest inventions and medical discoveries in the world have been secretly funded or created by Faustus House.

08-27-12, 1:31 PM

"I see then, let me tell you something interesting" she brings out a tiny blood container "As you can see and smell, this is a werewolf's blood, and let's say that it's quit useful in making the sun-protection serum last longer somehow"

08-27-12, 5:56 PM

"Yes... mutt's blood" said Jack disdainfully "We've already tried that route, but it tends to cause a nasty rash and hairy palms..."

Latest Fautus tech for sun-block is rated at SPF 5000... but thats still not enough to last more than an hour for most vampires.

08-27-12, 9:03 PM

"I have been researching about to get read rid of these problems to make the serum last longer, and according to I have learned untill now is if we succsed in making the mutt's blood useful we could last under the sun for a whole day...but unfortunately my brain isn't exactly designed for this kind of things so I am having problems here and there you know"

08-28-12, 5:40 AM

Jack sighed and said while looking up at the waxing crescent moon "Do you know why we burn in the sun Sayomi? I'm not talking about the fantasies and mythos reasons why... but the true scientific reason why we burn?"

08-28-12, 9:26 AM

"scientifically, I guess it may be because our case is similar to some humans who are allergic to the sun, in short, something is fucking wrong with our skin " Sayomi glances at her hands as spoke then looked up as well "and you know of course about those half-vampire hybrids that the are immune to the sun unlike us right? is it really their human half is their secret? I mean we drink human blood all the time and we also did a couple of research on them before, but we still didn't get the answer...and I one of these days going to..."

08-28-12, 9:35 AM

"Silly girl, those 'half-human vamp hybrids' are as much affected by the sun as the rest of us..." said Jack dismissivively

"And its not just our skin that's the problem, our bones and organs turn to ash justa s easily... our entire body (as you put it) is having something along the lines as an allergy to sunight and its radiation. We have have melanin in our body just like humans, and yet we can't absorb even the slightest bit of sunblight with out getting a nasty burn" said Jack in full on teacher mode

08-28-12, 9:57 AM

"oky smartass, thanks for the valuable lesson" she said with sarcasm and sighed as she remembered an another thing "Jack, you didn't go annoying other clans and vampires while i was gone right?" Sayomi was with Jack long enough to know that his racism is extreme to the point he wouldn't mess a chance to go to other vampires to give them a headache in many ways

08-28-12, 10:00 AM

"Of course I did... but you how Angelica (Lilith) is with her talk of 'peace and cooperation' and how Cecilia (Alucard) just wants whats best for making money... frankly speaking we'd have a lot less trouble if the mutts never existed to begin" said Jack humoressly talking about exterminating an entire race of beings.

08-28-12, 10:08 AM

"Angelica wants peace, Cecilia wants money, but what do 'you' want?" she asked with a true wondering tone, unlike when she asked with a mocking tone and with sarcasm before

08-28-12, 2:10 PM

Jack stopped walking finally and turned to face her directly, his white fang teeth almost a glowing in the dark as he smiled a sadistic demonic smile as he said "Justice" and with that he turned around... the conversation clearly over.

08-28-12, 2:20 PM

"hmph look who's talking about justice" she said sarcasm again and also turned around to walk the opposite way "we will see about that..leader"

08-28-12, 6:02 PM

//Exits//

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices