MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Natsuyuki Rendezvous »» Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
View Poll Results: Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

46 51.11%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 26.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 11.11%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 5.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 5.56%
Voters: 90

08-18-12, 5:34 PM

The unfairness of it all!! The guy got lucky and he didn't get to enjoy it! Damn!!!!!

This was an evil thing to do Shimao-kun! I hope his not running away with Hazuki's body!

08-18-12, 5:38 PM

Man, Shimao-kun just trolled his way through Hazuki's love life. He just took all the glories of a relationship with Rokka-chan from him, LOL. That sucks for Hazuki, but aside from trying to solve the stories, he doesn't really seem motivated to get his body back all that much.
I can sympathize with Shimao and understand why he did all he did, but it's still a cruddy thing to do to his rival. Still, his goodbye at the end was touching. I wonder, is he carrying all of his belongings in that pack or is he just going on some trip?

08-19-12, 7:45 PM

Shimao-san :'(
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

08-20-12, 12:03 PM

I totally missed that implied sex part. What.

Another great episode. I hope we get more focus on Hazuki next week though.

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

08-20-12, 12:26 PM

MaxCrazy7 said:
The unfairness of it all!! The guy got lucky and he didn't get to enjoy it! Damn!!!!!

This was an evil thing to do Shimao-kun! I hope his not running away with Hazuki's body!

^this. I mean, Shimao... seriously.. give the man his body back!

08-20-12, 1:52 PM

I seriously don't want to dislike this anime, but... if Shimao doesn't get out of Hazuki's body RIGHT NOW, I don't even know if I can bear watching this until the last episode. I mean, Shimao is so incredibly selfish and cruel towards Hazuki, who's been trying his best and even gave his body to Shimao, only to get bitten in his butt?

You may have died early Shimao, but you really should respect other peoples lives and emotions more. >:( I mean, he used Hazuki's body and Rokka-chan's feeling for Hazuki to be able to have sex with her. This is just plain wrong on so many levels! D: I'm sop disappointed that this really happend, I hate this fact so much. T__T Poor Hazuki...
Shimao used two people and messed up their love life for his selfish reasons. I don't care if his "goodbye" was sweet or not, he's been nothing but an a** towards Hazuki the entire time and what is he doing now? Running away with Hazuki's body, trying to cut off their bonds or what? Can someone please stop this guy?

08-20-12, 4:14 PM

I just found out Rokka's seiyuu was Yukari Nitani in Usagi Drop. Sweet.

08-21-12, 4:18 PM

Cannot believe Shimao-kun slept with her. Thats just low. He's robbed Hazuki of two precious things. The confession and the first time together.

Unforgivable. He needs to die...again.

08-22-12, 2:47 PM

Shimao...damn you.

08-22-12, 3:47 PM

Kinda weird how everyone seems to think Hazuki intentions was to help Shimao when he lent out his body. From what I remember Hazuki asked the Manager would she have sex with him, she said no and soon after he decided to drink because of the disappointment before coming over to her house. Shimao then asked Hazuki while he was drunk to lend him his body and he agreed.

Why did he agree? Either because he was drunk or because he didn't care what Shimao did after he got turned down by the manager. (Probably both) Don't know where people came up with Hazuki lending it because he's such a selfless person. If anything he's a stalking pervert with very clear intentions. Shimao is an asshole but Hazuki isn't Jesus either.

I'm team neutral btw

08-22-12, 11:44 PM

Personally I liked this episode a lot.

At first of the anime I thought Shimao was going to be my favourite character, because he was funny and cute. But then he started to become annoying, because he wouldn't let Hazuki have any kind of advance with Rokka. Then Hazuki lent him his body by accident and I got scared, because I really thought he was going to ruin everything, that's what I would've done at least. But he didn't. I think, the hatred he's been receiving is unnecessary, because he's actually a nice guy.

He didn't ruin their relationship, and he could have. He didn't decide to take Hazuki's body forever, and he could've. The worst he did was to take Rokka's confession, personally I think he rushed it, and have sex with Rokka. I know this is bad for Hazuki, because he probably will get confuse when he returns to his body and realizes everything that happened while he was away, but I also know he will understand that this guy was finally saying goodbye to Rokka. Finally after three years of being unable to move on he's getting prepare to go.

You guys also need to look everything in Shimao's shoes. Never while he was alive was he able to being selfish, because he already considered himself a burden to others, so he repressed his desires always. He gave up a lot in life because of his disease, Rokka was the only thing he didn't want to let go. And he knows he has to because he's no longer alive and Rokka already loves someone else. And that someone lends him his body and now he has a chance to say goodbye.But even then it wasn't easy, because he had to pretend to be that someone that was going to take his place in Rokka's life. His goodbye was far from perfect and it might hurt both Rokka & Hazuki, but he's fucking dead and never again will he be able to see the love of his life again.

08-24-12, 6:46 AM

FightingFisto said:
Kinda weird how everyone seems to think Hazuki intentions was to help Shimao when he lent out his body. From what I remember Hazuki asked the Manager would she have sex with him, she said no and soon after he decided to drink because of the disappointment before coming over to her house. Shimao then asked Hazuki while he was drunk to lend him his body and he agreed.

Why did he agree? Either because he was drunk or because he didn't care what Shimao did after he got turned down by the manager. (Probably both) Don't know where people came up with Hazuki lending it because he's such a selfless person. If anything he's a stalking pervert with very clear intentions. Shimao is an asshole but Hazuki isn't Jesus either.

I'm team neutral btw

Hmmm I agree for the most part. Except for the sex part.
Granted that he felt disappointed because Rokka rejected him but it wasn't the sole reason. It's also because the date wasn't going the way he wanted. He had imagined Rokka to be excited about it but she wasn't.
He kept comparing his date to Shimao's, adding unnecessary pressure to himself. And when Rokka rejected him by laughing and saying 'That's out of the question' (like it's never going to happen), well needless to say, Hazuki took a hit to his confidence.
Modified by darkerealm, 08-24-12, 6:51 AM

08-24-12, 1:06 PM

the way Haziki jumped in the hole was epic

09-03-12, 2:49 AM

I want the ED NOW! Is it not released yet?

And Rokka <3
Modified by Sir_Lexa, 09-03-12, 9:53 AM

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

09-06-12, 2:32 PM

Shimao got too far. Yeah he loves Rokka so much, but isn't it too selfish to keep controlling Hazuki's body for this amount of time, doing things he wants? Kinda liked the show, but the latest episodes are starting to leave me indifferent. Just get exorcised and be gone for ever mr ghost.

09-09-12, 9:56 AM

Orulyon said:
fishergirl16 said:
So beautiful... *O*
This show is a masterpiece.

I love Shimao-kun. I know everybody thinks he's annoying for not letting Rokka move on or not giving Hazuki his body back, but when I think about the pain he's going through, it just breaks my heart to pieces.

Not that I hate Hazuki though.. He's really a selfless person, loving Rokka even in her confusion with her feelings. I think it's right that Rokka should move on in the future. But with Shimao-kun watching... Ouch. :/

5/5

OMG, you just put my thoughts in to words. Thank you ;_____________; Shimaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I love you T____T*sobs* I know I will cry when he goes to Heaven ;_;

Exactly my same sentiments! I feel so so bad for Shimao. I nearly teared at the end too.. Sigh. And i could never understand how is Rokka able to fall in love with Hazuki so quickly?! I mean she confessed that Shimao was her first (and, sadly not last) and now that a guy 8 years her junior appears and she's accepting him so easily.

Gah but then again, i guess she deserves another romance..

09-14-12, 12:26 PM

At this rate I don't think we'll ever see Hazuki again. LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

01-09-13, 8:47 PM

... what kind if netorare am I watching?

02-05-14, 2:58 PM

Nice going episode, the ending was very touching and well he's actually making more development than Hazuki himself :p Well let's see what will happen next!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices