Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 17, 2012 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
Michiru just keep being great! :3 pretty decent episode after a long break, dat cosplay was pretty cool too

though Mifuyu is gonna prove to me if she wants to stand a chance in this Harem right now with the teacher being on top :P
Aug 17, 2012 7:38 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep. Glad it's back!

Dat teacher is so SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Cosplays, Mifuyu showing feelings for Yuuki, and Yuuki's script being switched ( What a surprise ;p )

All in all a great ep!

Megmurdel said:
Nasty001 said:

I'm jealous.

you're not alone
Aug 17, 2012 8:28 PM

Oct 2009
No love for Mami :(
Aug 17, 2012 10:28 PM

Nov 2011
Bah... Michiru really should've been the one wearing the Homura costume.
Aug 17, 2012 10:55 PM

Jul 2010
Teacher loves Oojima as well.
Aug 17, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2011
DesJo said:
Teacher loves Oojima as well.

probably yes, but she has the most obstacles between her love.
Aug 18, 2012 1:52 AM

Jan 2011
OK episode, I have 1 complaint:
Eksta said:
THAT WAS A WAY TOO PREDICTABLE ENDING.

Exactly, how can you be so stupid at that age?
It was a nice watch, but I want more serious story parts and less of this extreme idiot stuff.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 18, 2012 3:25 AM

Sep 2010
ARRRRRRRGH MADOKA MAGICA.
IT'S SPREADING.
IT'S TAINTING EVERYTHING.
STOP IT.

Also, predictable mix-up was predictable.
AngelicFecesAug 18, 2012 3:33 AM
Aug 18, 2012 4:06 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Okay that was so predictable it would've been better if they just didn't do it at all.

And like others, I don't think every loose end will be tied up by the end of this show.
Aug 18, 2012 11:57 AM

Oct 2011
This episode is full of LOL. Yume is seriously gay for Yukki lmao. Also, Mifuyu's younger self looks nothing like herself wtf. Despite how enjoyable this episode was I just hope they didn't forget about Isara's conflict in the previous episode. She's my favorite female character thus far in this anime.
DashiawiaAug 18, 2012 12:07 PM

Aug 18, 2012 12:06 PM
Jul 2012
the ending would have been so much better if they took out that scene of her printing out the wrong one -_- they goofed up
Aug 18, 2012 1:42 PM
Apr 2012
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD WHY!!!
I thought Michiru gonna cosplay homura!! QQ

BUT THEN.. BUT.... OH GOD WHY!!!!
Aug 18, 2012 4:20 PM
May 2012
After all the gap finally the episode is released.The election finally began.Mifuyu is a kind girl she is more of my type thats why she is a loser.
Would i remind you guys that this ain't an ecchi genred anime(although the visual novel is)don't go saying perverted thing about the anime.Its a beautiful anime.
Aug 19, 2012 5:33 AM

Jul 2012
It'll be funny if the true end turns out to be Yuuki X Hazuki. Though, i'm still for Yuuki X Chisato.

The Madoka cosplays were epic and nicely done. I nearly fell off my chair when the guy with the green hair showed up in a Homura cosplay =D

Now Yuuki is in a pinch with Mifuyu giving him the wrong script. Got to see how he gets out of this sticky situation.
Aug 19, 2012 12:00 PM

Jul 2012
get that fucking yaoi guy out of homura-chan's outfit he killed it oh my god i know that homura is considerable gay but him just NOPE at least put michiru in it but they put the worst character in the entire show in such a sexy outfit ugh no
why
Aug 20, 2012 4:58 PM

May 2011
Ahh Mifuyu's dilemma is a tough one, it does seem like she likes Yuuki but she's just too nice and doesn't want to betray Chisato. Damnit why are the girls in this anime all so good? Rooting for Chisato but the other girls like Mifuyu and Isara are great too.

Those cosplays looks awesome -.- except for that gay guy haha. And lol I loved it when Michiru asked that lizard to vote.
Aug 21, 2012 2:54 AM

Nov 2011
Haa, nice Madoka cosplays. Mami is always left out......(Mifuyu could have been Mami because of their matching personalities and seiyuu...). But anyway, starting to like this a little bit more.
Aug 21, 2012 6:10 AM

Nov 2010
What a way to sell stuff
Aug 22, 2012 6:24 AM

Aug 2007
This episode was so enjoyable, and not talking only because the Madoka magic cosplays. But, the only one that not appear was Mami dress.
Aug 22, 2012 4:03 PM
Jul 2012
WTF is this, why no Vocaloid cosplay. I AM DISAPPOINT, First they mess up the yaoi bo joke and now this, No intention of appealing to the veteran readers of the original material at all eh?

All i hoped for in the anime, was that one scene with the vocaloid cosplays, and they get Madoka instead, wtf.

Also I don't like how this is going, Mifuyu route was one of the shittier routes, if this doesn't go down Chisato route, I will punch a kitten. Shinonome was meh, and the other routes were boring, Morishita actually had a pretty decent plot.

They will be doing themselves a disfavor by not using the best route. Don't pull a fucken Mashiro-iro symphony... Ignore the best route and proceed to go down the shit route.
ButterflyXIII said:
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD WHY!!!
I thought Michiru gonna cosplay homura!! QQ

BUT THEN.. BUT.... OH GOD WHY!!!!

Because, idk Kaitou cosplay was suppose to be pretty perfect. why they have to fuck the original material and go with something new, idk either.

/rage
blasterionAug 22, 2012 4:32 PM
Aug 22, 2012 9:31 PM

Nov 2007
yep I could see a Mifuyu end, and I'm liking her more than Chisato.

Still best girl so far is DAT TEACHER.
Aug 23, 2012 12:38 AM
Jul 2012
mystik said:
yep I could see a Mifuyu end, and I'm liking her more than Chisato.

Still best girl so far is DAT TEACHER.

Mifuyu is a 2 dimension character whose route offers next to nothing to the plot,

Isara was better but her route gave jack shit information about the main plot too.

Chisato route was appreciable, execution was pretty meh but it grows on you, the only routes that mattered was Morishita and Shinonome, and Chisato because you have to do her first, and she was the most enjoyable character out of the 3.

And yes Hazuki deserved a route of her own.
blasterionAug 23, 2012 12:42 AM
Aug 27, 2012 3:51 PM

Aug 2011
I was thinking for a few weeks now that some of the characters remind me of the design in Madoka and now lo and behold there's cosplay of that cast! A pleasent surprise.

Loved this episode, two flirting scenes between the love triangle which I enjoyed since the very first show. The on-stage scene BL scene was priceless! Funny twist at the end with the speech mixup, atleast Oojima gets to read it hopefully!

Personally, I think this is the episode which really convinced me that I like it.The humour and visuals feel very warm and inviting which keeps me gladly coming back for more each week. Still interested in how this all plays into the beginning moments of the show.
Aug 29, 2012 9:51 PM

Oct 2008
I have no idea what this show is about, but when I heard there were Madoka cameo's, I downloaded it instantly.

I cut straight the scene and didn't watch anything else.
Aug 30, 2012 1:50 AM
Jun 2012
Gogetters said:
No love for Mami :(

Mami... Is forever alone... :(

Still, no Ultimate(Goddess) Madoka cosplay yet?
Sep 13, 2012 3:28 PM

Sep 2010
This show has such an unknown and weird feeling in the background. Even though most is happy going there's definitely more going on than only the bad things we have seen ourselves. I think it's darker than I think it is, which I actually hope for. For instance, that Yuuki sees all those weird things on some peoples' head, there must be something up with it. They didn't mention since a long time, but I just can't let it go. Must catch up with this show fast.
Sep 14, 2012 1:36 AM

Apr 2009
He had his teacher sitting in his lap. Literally.

Backroom deals. That's Japanese politics for you. Oh wait, isn't that already standard for politics elsewhere too? There are a few slick and slimy political candidates as well.

"Snakes" and "Crabs" sounded like references to Nadeko and Hitagi of Bakemonogatari fame. And... and... oh god, SayaKyou cosplay?! BRB buying an Oojima Roll...

Those are some really close cosplay-reference outfits. Chisato as Madoka was kind of fitting appearance-wise. Nice Madoka Magica cosplay, color-wise, except for Yumeshima. Poor Homura fans. Too bad Mifuyu couldn't cosplay as Mami though... Kaori Mizuhashi reprising her role as Mami via reference.
Sep 15, 2012 3:28 PM

Feb 2011
Hahahaha , the script mistake at the end was too predictable . But , i am surprised about the fact that i like this anime alot .
Oct 1, 2012 10:22 PM

Mar 2012
I was fully expecting Michiru to do the Homura cosplay, but it just had to be the green-haired dude.

Still, Mami gets no love.
Oct 2, 2012 12:25 PM

Sep 2011
Oboro is just sooo gay, its hilarious!
Oct 6, 2012 8:55 AM

Aug 2010
Why did it have to be Homura of all people? I'm mentally scarred now, thank you very much. I like this girl. She keeps her love to herself and cheers Chisato on, though I admit I facepalmed at the forced comedic moment. Seriously, anyone with half a brain would double-check that in such circumstances. Morishita was HNNG-worthy as usual. Quite a few QUALITY shots there...3/5.
Oct 20, 2012 7:49 PM

Jul 2012
Madoka cosplay. :D
Only funny part was the gay boy licking off the white thing off of Ooshima.
Entertaining, I have to give it props.

3/5
Dec 13, 2012 7:16 AM

May 2012
Dem cosplay and them Yaoi Manga :p Great episode a bit of backstory as well and some more development on the president selection! They sure did a great move with the cosplay to sell those cake roles! But lol she handed over the wrong script xD this will be funny next :D
Jan 24, 2013 5:11 AM

Mar 2012
did yume just become homura?
Jan 26, 2013 7:08 AM
Jul 2012
joyas120 said:
did yume just become homura?

God dammit the cosplay was suppose to be vocaloids!
Feb 26, 2013 1:21 PM

Sep 2012
OriginANIME said:
Oboro is just sooo gay, its hilarious!

i garee LOL
Feb 26, 2013 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another great episode. I was mostly surprised at Hazuki in the following,

Teacher literally breast bounced and jumped at Yuuki like out of nowhere, which got me by surprise.

well it did not surprise me even when i watched it first time cause in previous EP she teased him to, lets just say its one sided love, that's why she teases him, but she is like that other girl, stays off the stage & wont make any real moves on him, at least so far :,) not gonna spoil the future :), it sose not mean he feels nothing for the teacher, what he feels for her is more like brother or son love, some how they grew that close
Feb 26, 2013 1:43 PM

Sep 2012
stop calling it a harem!!! (some people are calling it harem so its for them), its not a harem, if more then 1 girl is in love with MC dose not make it a harem!!! is he dating more then 1 girl? no!!! right new hes not dating even one!!! is he married with more then one? no!!! has he FK meany girls? no!!! so its not harem!!! :)
Feb 26, 2013 1:59 PM

Sep 2012
Wordsmith said:
I cannot believe everyone forgot to mention the BESTEST SCENE OF THIS EPISODE

Michiru is made of condensed, solidified win.

That is all

that part at the picture made me laugh to :D
Feb 26, 2013 2:05 PM

Sep 2012
Onyxthegreat said:
Some Mifuyu development right there! She secretly wrote some sort of love story involving her and Yuuki. She really does have feelings for him, but she's thinking too much about Chisato's feelings for him.

Obvious Madoka Magica cosplay! Those Oojima rolls were selling like hotcakes once they started to add the photo tickets. Even the guys had to pose for the female audience. xD

I wonder when they'll be going back to the bullying though. I'd like to see that resolved.

wrong, Mifuyu wrote about Chisato & Yuuki, not about herself & Yuuki!!! pay attention :)
Apr 8, 2013 1:27 PM

Jan 2013
Nice development at the end.
May 25, 2013 2:25 PM

Jan 2008
Sugram22 said:
stop calling it a harem!!! (some people are calling it harem so its for them), its not a harem, if more then 1 girl is in love with MC dose not make it a harem!!! is he dating more then 1 girl? no!!! right new hes not dating even one!!! is he married with more then one? no!!! has he FK meany girls? no!!! so its not harem!!! :)

There is the genre harem, and then there is the original meaning, and they are not referring to exactly the same thing, you do know that languages evolves right? Or do talk the same way as people did around the time language was invented? You must not have a very big vocabulary. Also, at that time, the word harem probably didn't exist.
When using the word harem to describe an anime, its obviously in the newer meaning, where it just means that the main character is surrounded by a lot of girls.

MasterMeNL said:
OK episode, I have 1 complaint:
Eksta said:
THAT WAS A WAY TOO PREDICTABLE ENDING.

Exactly, how can you be so stupid at that age?
It was a nice watch, but I want more serious story parts and less of this extreme idiot stuff.

Yeah, i wonder how she could even make such a stupid series of mistakes. First she has to write out the wrong file, then wait a several minutes until that whole stack of papers printed out until noticing, then she had to not destroy it, then she had to put it in an identical folder to the one she was going to give to Yuuki, then she had to put the real speech in her bag without noticing that, then she had to give him the folder without checking that it was the right one, even though she had 2 identical folders right next to each other in her bag.

I couldn't even do the first one. Does she not know where she puts stuff on her computer and just opens files at random until she finds the "right" one?
Jul 25, 2013 4:30 PM

Sep 2012
Dat Madoka cosplay.

The ending was so predictable!
Sep 9, 2013 1:07 PM

Jun 2013
Nice Madoka cosplay, except for Homura one TT
Oct 4, 2013 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
God damnit these yaoi scenes...
Dec 7, 2013 12:47 AM

Jun 2009
This anime gives me so many questions than answers... I'm enjoying it a bit though.
Feb 18, 2014 8:27 AM

May 2013
This anime is better than I expected and I am laughing like an idiot at times. I also have a thing for these yaoi scenes...perhaps I am a....But on a serious note, Chisato was great! How did I know that ending was going to happen?
TomangoFeb 18, 2014 9:34 AM
Mar 20, 2014 6:35 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I was hoping to see Mami-chan cosplay as well considering the girl in yellow had yellow hair so it would make sense for her to use that cosplay, but I guess Kyouko has more appeal.

Hopefully Isara's situation gets some focus and it doesn't end up being dropped. LOL at Mifayu giving Oojima the wrong paper.

Apr 30, 2014 12:39 PM
Dec 2013
Nasty001 said:

I'm jealous.

me too O_O

Yes..! Yuuki x Mifuyu :D i'm starting to like this anime

hoho she give the wrong script *evil grin* now i'm getting more excited

what the hell is with the yaoi doujinshi XD
27CansOfTuna said:

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.