Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2008 5:04 PM

Nov 2007
Somebody read this true masterpiece made in Jiro Taniguchi ?

I thought the story was simply amazing. The pacing was quite fast, yet nothing felt rushed at all ; there's just enough time for the viewer to sympathize with the characters, and the climaxes (most of time featuring a simple hug) were breathtaking. This is the first time a manga actually made me cry.

I'd recommend this one shot to anyone seeking a touching short story about telling the ones dear to you that you love them.
They are neither plants nor animals.
They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as Mushi. Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them.
Jun 4, 2011 4:50 AM

Aug 2009
Yeah I love the major part of Taniguchi works, especially this one. A little bit of fantastic, but it doesn't fall into it too deep (like in Haruka-na machi e / Quartier Lointain), and it makes this "manga" really appreciable.

I'm French and find some of amusing that the picture used... is from the French edition of Hare Yuku Sora.
Maybe due to the fact that Taniguchi is notorious in us country.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.