Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 29, 2014 1:34 PM

Nov 2012
Oh Akane. Taking Sister love to a next level. Turning up some classical music while serving tea and desserts with your Akari daki and reading some yuri incest manga. Such a wonderful onee-chan.
Apr 15, 2014 2:07 PM

Oct 2009
OMG Akane <3! I fear for Akari's life XD

Moar Kaede plsss!
Jul 1, 2014 2:04 PM
Jul 2009
Loved the cuteness-crazy ratio in this ep
Jul 30, 2014 7:56 PM

Aug 2011
Dat AkaNee-chan tho
Sep 6, 2014 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
Wowow lool. Akari's sister scary xDDD
Oct 8, 2014 9:47 AM

Jan 2013
A sisters episode, they could really make more épisodes like this one, it expands the characters development.

Finally Akaris sister is on the screen.
Nov 8, 2014 2:49 AM

Aug 2014
Elite60 said:
Now that I have witnessed Akane in motion, I can safely say that I fear for Akari's life.

Great episode!
Are you kidding? With a sister like that, she'll never have anything to fear! ^.^
twonline said:
4.5/5
My thoughts exactly.
lp2 said:
RLinksoul said:
She can be very selfish and inconsiderate, she can be really obnoxious and bothersome. And of course that means she hogs the spotlight. The last season absolutely suffocated us with her, so it's refreshing to see some of the focus taken away this season, giving other characters time to shine.

You, sir, deserve a gold medal for this statement. And here I thought I was the only one who resented the directors for letting Kyoko dominate the entire first season.
I didn't feel she dominated the first season, personally, but I did comment once or twice on wanting to see more of Sakurako and Hiwamari. Tho now I'm hoping for Sakurako to...mmm...maybe be provoked into getting all protective over Hiwamari coz they've piled on the "brat" thick enough to overcome her amusement value for me; she's starting to come off like Vita without most of the good points.

That said, tho, I'm glad she got a break this ep; she was starting to get stupid again. Hopefully she'll have released the pressure on her idiot-valve when she reappears.
danmess said:
An Akane & Tomoko spin-off would be nice. A college settings that is.
Especially if they go to the same college as Sonoda Mitsuki and Sakai Rina. Mrrrr...Chizuru, can I borrow your tissues?
I have a feeling that we won't have any kind of Yuri ending in this series, or even dating.
[b]Don't say that!!! T.T[/b]
Rearia said:
Akane should found a group with Shirai Kuroko and Akemi Homura hahahahaha
Can I hug you? XD Just don't forget Daidōji Tomoyo! *sigh~* (/OTP)

Well, I now know what family Shamal came from if she actually was biological at one point - big sis Sakurako's almost a dead ringer for her, holy crap. O.o

I actually paused and rewound the video to make sure I hadn't misread Chinatsu's "There's a senpai I love" line. Tho I listened to it again and realized she'd used the word "daisuki", so it's not quite the open admission I thought it was, but still..!

The only thing making me sad here is that Akane strikes me as the type of char who'll never just confess to her fancy. Maybe she needs to accidentally (or even intentionally?) leave her door cracked open far enough for Akari to see into her room at some point. Speaking of which...

danmess said:
I find Akane and & Tomoko hilarious! I'd like to see more Akari x Akane. But Tomoko x Akane sounds good too. But both of them are too obsessed. Such a pairing would be so... I can't even imagine! HAHA.
Seriously considering shipping Akari/Chinatsu now so they can double-date with Akane/Tomoko and possibly (am I really saying this?) end up as a quartet. Also starting to feel justified in suspecting Chizuru of being tsundere toward Kyōko rather than just disliking her, so those two plus Chitose/Ayano are beginning to look pretty tasty. This leaves me wondering what happens to Yui, tho, and oddly I've started picturing her with big sis Sakurako...

Holy crap I had a lot to say about this ep. o.O
DuneflowerNov 8, 2014 2:56 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Nov 11, 2014 2:52 PM

Sep 2014
Cool ep. Sakurako is cute like always, and Akane is hilarious, wish we could see more of her, that was like the longest time we got to see her in the whole show.
Jan 18, 2015 1:07 PM

Oct 2014
Great Episode
I lol'd @ the censored platform scale
Feb 14, 2015 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that I did not think I'd ever seen, but finally there is the opportunity to better know the relatives of the protagonists; rather it goes beyond getting to know also the sisters of Sakurako and beyond, only sin has not spent enough time for sister Akari.
Storytelling fun and never boring, good designs.
Mar 14, 2015 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
If they got rid of the C&C sisters segment and gave more time to Akane I would have been quite happy.
Mar 16, 2015 6:31 PM

Dec 2013
Akane has only one bun.
And some interesting hobby.
Mar 30, 2015 2:08 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Great episode. Loved all the sister relationships. ^^
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Apr 5, 2015 7:04 AM
Nov 2014
Great episode. The sisters part was pretty funny, especially Chinatsu's sister lol. Dem she got dat imagination.
May 6, 2015 9:27 PM

May 2014
Holy fuck IMOUTO EPISODE EXTRAORDINAIRE.

So awesome. Loved it.
May 29, 2015 12:58 AM

Oct 2012
Well, watched this anime quite the bunch of times, I'd say at least 10 times since it aired.
But there's this one thing I've never understood, this is my last resort as I don't feel like reading the whole manga if it's even mentioned there.

Why (!) is Sakurako hated by her sisters so much?
I might be reading the whole scenario wrong but, doesn't seem like it was a moments thing just because of Sakurako being whiney about preparing food.
Seems to me like they really just hate her.
And, unless I've missed it, they've never really explained why in the anime.
There's another episode with the older sister (when Sakurako and Himawari are studying) and there she acts fairly normal but doesn't really talk in the scene, so yeah.

Well hate might be a bit too harsh to say but dislike at least. '-'
KatsMay 29, 2015 1:02 AM
May 30, 2015 2:59 PM

Jun 2014
I love Kaede's eyebrows.

Jan 25, 2016 2:53 PM

Feb 2015
Brilliant episode. Had lots from all characters. Lacked only Akari, but that was more than made up for by the scenes with Akane! One of the best characters. I need more of her.
Apr 18, 2016 7:48 AM

Apr 2015
Yup, that was was a good apisode... xD

Jun 24, 2016 5:30 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao Akari's sister is the weirdest of them all. x3
Such an Onee-chan centered episode this time around. xD
Aug 11, 2016 6:38 AM

Sep 2015
Nice episode, I watched this season like one year ago. But anyone know what the classical music's title (when Akari's sister eating cake, serving tea and reading the book)? I heard that a lot from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.
Ipank7000Aug 11, 2016 6:42 AM
Oct 6, 2016 6:00 AM

Aug 2009
so thats why there are so many kyouko pics in the room lol...

so many sisters, my body wasn't ready

cutest sister still kaede

akane so elegant

need m0ar sisters
Jun 29, 2017 12:40 PM

Sep 2014
Great episode! I really liked it.
Sakurako's sisters look cute. I like how Sakurako is the exact middle sister in age, hair length and hair color, but all of them are flat. lol Sakurako is also the laziest and most childish one.
Himawari was adorable, too, and her little sister is KAWAII as hell!! >///////<
Chitose's and Chizuru's fantasies were silly and over the top, as always. xD
Yui's scene was short, but nice. I like how contradicting she acts when playing adventure games because she doesn't really like adventures and wants everything to go as planned. I do the same sometimes. lol
I'm not sure if the whole diet stuff is a thing among girls of such young age, but I don't think that can be healthy. Most teenagers go through growth stages where they are skinnier or fatter, but they end up pretty much normal after a few years. I know that teenagers have lots of insecurities like Himawari has, though, so it's nice to see her quitting that diet in order to comfort her imouto. Sakurako cares a lot about both and helped, too. :D
Chinatsu's sister is crazy, but Akarin's sister is even crazier. Smiling and keeping her eyes permanently shut makes her a little creepy. (Dat Akarin dakimakura and pantsu on her head lol)
Jul 21, 2017 5:57 PM

Jun 2013
Ahahaha this was perfection!
Jan 6, 2018 8:17 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Aww that was a very cute episode with Himawari, Sakurako and Kaede. Kaede is quite the bold girl and Himawari's reactions are so cute :)

Sakurako's younger sister all annoyed at her sloth attitude xD

Akari's big sister, pretty funny.

Dec 15, 2021 8:32 PM

Sep 2018
So many sisters and not a brother in sight of course, lol. I like this development, cute to see all the siblings.
Feb 16, 2022 12:53 PM

Mar 2020
It was a cute episode overall and the theme of the anime is right in the name but that scene at the end was too much for me.
That wasn't just silly like with Chizuru and Chitose but downright horrifying.
The age difference makes it so much worse too.
But I guess I have to brush it off at yet another "joke" at the expense of Akari among the hundreds we've already had.
May 2, 2022 9:34 AM

Feb 2020
This was a heartwarming episode. It was so nice to see all those sisters. However, Kyouko is the only child in her family, so her absence in this episode was quite understandable.

Sakurako's sister are nothing like her. She's like the black sheep of the family, haha.

Chizuru and Chitose's never-ending fantasies. :P

Sakurako made Himawari realize that she's making Kaede worried with her dieting. In the end, there was nothing wrong with Himawari's body. Her boobs had only grown bigger. x3

Tomoko and Akane are both absolutely hilarious. I think they would make a perfect couple. <3 But of course, we all know Akane is a siscon and she's in love only with Akarin. <3
Mar 17, 10:45 AM

Apr 2023
AKANE IS SO HIGH LEVEL
SHES THE SISCON MASTER
I CAME 1000 YEARS TOO EARLY TO CHALLEGE HER

*bowing in defeat*
i wish to one day become as good a sister as you, akaze-sama...
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

123 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 15, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 17, 2012

194 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Sep 10, 2012

188 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Sep 3, 2012

110 by Michi00_ »»
Feb 9, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 2, 2012

184 by Michi00_ »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.