MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Season 3 rumor
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden »» Season 3 rumor

#1
08-13-12, 5:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 512
Darker Than Black: Nanpou no Houkou is said to air in Japan here in october.

Check for more info here:
http://www.animekon.com/news-1570-Darker-than-Black-3rd-TV-Anime-Rumored.html

Do you think the rumor is true or false? I hope it's true :P
O'Hai :D
 
#2
08-24-12, 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 283
Fake for sure. It's beneficial for an anime (when it comes to marketing) to hype it up as much as possible, especially when it comes to sequels. If there was or is a season 3 in the future you can expect to see an official announcement coming out 3-5 months in advance along with trailers and crew info. There was none so far and we're less than a month and a half from October.

But who knows, maybe next year.
Couple pieces of advice for life:
- If you spend more time criticizing and hating anime/manga than actually watching and enjoying it, you should probably stop watching altogether and find a different hobby, because this anime/manga thing clearly failed you and/or you're missing the point.
- Try to write your comments/replies on forums and the sort approximately as you would say/express them in a conversation in real life. Try to remember that we're all people here.
 
#3
08-25-12, 12:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 51
Season 2 was great imo but Dtb needs to end with a bang, a BIG BANG. I kind of want to see to old hei from season 1, though I understand why he was so err cruel and gloomy in season 2. I also heard this rumor through my friend. I hope its true, one month to go and we'll find out ;)


 
#4
08-25-12, 12:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 47840
Likely fake although I'm hoping for a season 3 in the future.
 
#5
08-25-12, 12:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 91
3rd season would be wonderful even though I was disappointed with the 2nd. I think it would be great to explore the backstory they developed in the 1st season
 
#6
09-12-12, 5:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 3420
i am hoping for a season 3
 
#7
09-16-12, 10:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 281
If someone can confirm, I wanted to ask something.
A while ago, I heard rumors that Tensai Okamura, director and creator of Darker Than Black, didn't want to make another continuation for the story. Is it true?

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
 
#8
09-16-12, 10:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14713
Mary_Vanucchi said:
If someone can confirm, I wanted to ask something.
A while ago, I heard rumors that Tensai Okamura, director and creator of Darker Than Black, didn't want to make another continuation for the story. Is it true?
thats true granted he could be bullshiting us, creators do that here and there to not build up any hype

Though im positive this rumor is fake, especially since bones only makes 1 show at a time, and zero no tempest is their fall show already. It will be their winter as well if its 24 episodes
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
#9
09-16-12, 4:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 281
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:
If someone can confirm, I wanted to ask something.
A while ago, I heard rumors that Tensai Okamura, director and creator of Darker Than Black, didn't want to make another continuation for the story. Is it true?
thats true granted he could be bullshiting us, creators do that here and there to not build up any hype

Though im positive this rumor is fake, especially since bones only makes 1 show at a time, and zero no tempest is their fall show already. It will be their winter as well if its 24 episodes


Thanks. In fact, DTB sold quite well and Season 2 brought a lot more of unexplained things, so at least a OVA or movie would fix some holes. But I think a season 3 would bring more material.

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
 
01-25-13, 9:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 59
hope there will be a new season where Yin & Hei live together :D
 
03-01-13, 8:00 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1954
versuz said:
hope there will be a new season where Yin & Hei live together :D
They go from awkward hugging and hand holding to awkward pecking. Fully clothed, of course!
Modified by SteampunkDalek, 03-01-13, 8:05 AM
 
07-01-13, 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 48
Fake Rumor
always gets my hopes high
 
Top
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices