Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2012 6:34 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's obvious the one who did the growing here was Sachiko, learning from Yumi. Of course, Sachiko's reasons for not wanting to be in the play were more than good ones, but she never was able to convince Yumi that she was anything more than an out for her problems. Only after that was resolved were they able to move forward.
Jun 15, 2013 5:44 PM
Mar 2008
I thought it was adorable how happy Sachiko and Yumi seemed while dancing together. Made even more adorable by the reaction when she was dancing with the guy, and seemed unhappy.

And .. incest? Wasn't expecting that.

I'm glad Yumi finally accepted the rosary.
Aug 29, 2013 10:16 PM
Jan 2013
Interesting developments.

Not incest. Anyway, 'cousin' covers a lot of relational territory, so as long as they're more than a couple of links apart, they're fine.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Aug 29, 2013 10:31 PM

Jun 2013
Oh, my own animu!
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Feb 7, 2014 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
"Service" ahaha. Sei-sama ftw! Easily my most favorite MariMite character.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 25, 2014 7:53 PM
Mar 2008
skreyola said:

Not incest. Anyway, 'cousin' covers a lot of relational territory, so as long as they're more than a couple of links apart, they're fine.

If they are cousins it's incest period.
Dec 29, 2014 10:27 PM
Jun 2013
I hate how incest just randomly pops up in these anime. That must really be a thing over there.
Dec 30, 2014 9:37 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I'm liking Rosa Gigantea's teasing, it adds zest to the character cast, and the faces Yumi makes are very cute.

So the guy is Sachiko's cousin and wants to marry her. Pretty painful for Sachiko since he's marrying him without love. They can be married and live in separate rooms and not have any action, however I won't talk about that since that's another topic.

Sachiko is more open and lively now that she told Yumi her secret. Also, Yumi accepted the rosary on the same place she met Sachiko.

Jan 15, 2016 12:46 AM

Jan 2013
I think the character interactions are getting better.
Jun 22, 2017 7:36 AM
Nov 2015
This has one of the best gentle, classical-ish score in anime.
This ep's a bit slow. I yawned a bit when they shuffled from this place to that place, or went around looking for Sachiko all the time.
Thinking it's trying to portray men in a bad light. That jerk thinks he can do whatever he wants? It's arrange marriage for god's sake, don't be so proud.
Feb 18, 2018 3:31 PM

Oct 2012
Loving this episode, they concluded this arc almost perfectly. Also nice character developement for Sachiko, finally she stepped in as a real character.
And the atmosphere is on spot, liked how they spontaneously moved the episode from rehearsal to school festival and the ending wow was just magical.
Mar 9, 2018 1:57 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Well this finally picked up quite a bit. At least Yumi and Sachiko are growing on me which is really the only thing that matters, granted the amount of drama slathered on here makes me wonder what this holds for the future for them.

If it keeps going at this pace the 10 other episodes won't be a slog to binge through.
Jan 12, 2019 8:12 PM

Apr 2012
Hakuneii said:
skreyola said:

If they are cousins it's incest period.

Relations between cousins ​​are considered permissible incest in Japanese culture, not to mention the fact that they both came from an aristocratic family. However, the author offered to perceive her work as a kind of "fantasy", therefore this question was not much discussed.
Dec 5, 2020 10:39 AM

Aug 2018
Oh, nice to see that Yumi and Shimako are still continuing relationship.. I really like them as friends.. Well, with how other girls are.. Ahem.. Inconsiderate to others..
Ah! Rape! ;o That hug from Sei was.. yeah.. I mean, even if she's trying to like provoke reaction from Sachiko or something.. Doing that by NTR?.. I don't know about that.. ;D
Hm.. It seems that Sachiko indeed doesn't like meeting that guy idea.. But it both could be hating of men in general, or maybe she just doesn't like him personally, and that's all, really.. Like their families could be rivals in business for example.. Or whatever other reason, really.. So yeah.. Could be anything.. And someone else saying for Sachiko what's the deal - is just their guesses, really.. I'd wait, having in mind their guesses, but being ready for anything, really..
That guy when first time seeing Sachiko.. He was sad, for some reason?.. Or what was that face expression?.. Wonder, if they know each other..
As well as calling her Sachan later.. They definitely know each other..
Damn, this guy is bold, trying to kiss her right after their arguing.. ;D It seems he is not as good then, if he's acting like that.. And I had hopes he'd actually be a decent guy..
Oh, Sachiko actually likes this man?.. Well, she was quite on that rude side sometimes herself, really..
Damn, such a timeskip?.. ;D Damn, this anime is really unusual with what it does sometimes..
But actually the final outcome is the best, really.. Now it's truly not because of some shit.. Now they can truly become sisters in the academy.. ;P
Dec 25, 2020 11:49 AM
Apr 2016
Better than the first two episodes, but still awfully boring and feels frivolous.
Sep 19, 2021 6:14 AM

Aug 2020
It got more interesting.

I wasn't expecting a time skip, though I guess this show doesn't need to waste time and gets its points across. Though, I was disappointed in how easily she accepted the rosary. I was expecting more development and chemistry between the two.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Apr 15, 2022 7:10 PM

Jun 2014
So, Yumi finally accepted the rosary. This makes both her and Sachiko happy.

Jul 1, 2023 10:27 AM
Jun 2019
A FORCED marriage with your COUSIN? I thought this were good good Christians.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 6 Discussion

DarkIceXIII - Aug 30, 2009

20 by silentxblue »»
Sep 19, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 1 Discussion

skriticos - Jul 3, 2009

29 by silentxblue »»
Jul 6, 2023 7:53 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 13 Discussion

HappyPear - Jul 8, 2009

24 by sjmmoc »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:03 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 12 Discussion

Cratex - Oct 2, 2012

10 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 14, 2023 11:59 AM

» What happened to the shoujo tag?

texasfangirl1999 - Oct 27, 2022

5 by Asanoooo »»
Nov 2, 2022 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.