Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 12, 2012 9:46 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode surprised me with Sawa’s fan service but more than anything the end of it in the following,

OMG SAWA! When she fell off I really can’t rest much thinking about it and the next episode. Hopefully she has nothing and the fall was not bad but under normal means you can get Spinal Cord Paralysis just like a famous person got IRL. Where he was paralyzed and on a wheel chair due to his fall off a horse. So OMG Sawa MAKE IT! T_T Truly one hell of a cliffhanger.

I did like how Konatsu was playing around Sakai in the spoiler
As she explains things around. Konatsu was quite playful there.

Love Wien’s idea in the spoiler
quite catchy and nice TBH. White Rhinoceros looks good along with the outfits of the girls.

The new girls in the spoiler
had most fine designs and it was fresh to see other types of girls showing out.

About Sawa and her fan service, I swear I did not expect to see Sawa in the spoiler
with her bra and breasts being more visible and their contours. That was quite unexpected but drastic measure are needed to drastically convince her father it seems.

Still Sawa kicked ass in her practices in the spoiler
those are some quite nice parts of her shooting out an arrow from a horse position high up.

One of things really appreciated is Konatsu in the spoiler
she knows all about Sawa that she is in trouble. GIRL RUNS AND DOES HER THING in the spoiler
had to yell it out. She totally gets into action and organizes RIGHT NOW! Something to cheer her up. Amazing girl Konatsu. I wish I had such a nice girl for a date. Konatsu’s chest is not what defines her. She really is the girl that has a character that defines her. That is Konatsu.

About thee end, apart from that fall in the spoiler
I am glad that Sawa in the following,

Seems to show she makes it with a minor injury to her face. Which is acceptable IMO. Glad she is OK.

About the ED changes, one needs to look no further than the spoiler
to see that all the gang is together but more than anything KONATSU! She is more cheerful and helpful along with playing around the gang. Excellent stuff! This truly defines her rather well.

About the preview, looks like Sawa and Konatsu in the spoiler
will have major events to deal with emotionally from what it looks like.

Still pretty heavy episode on Sawa’s part. Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 12, 2012 11:33 AM

Jul 2010
Poor Sawa, all that stress she's having made her lose her concentration, causing her to fall off her horse. On the other hand, she went as far to expose her cleavage.

Love how everyone is together now in the ED.
Aug 12, 2012 2:11 PM

Aug 2008
Now Wakana is doing great, but Sawa is in a slump and made a fatal mistake.
She seems fine in the preview though, fortunately.
This Sawa is hurting me, need speed recovery.

There are comedy here and there as usual, but not really stand out.
Overall, quite plain of an episode.
Aug 12, 2012 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah indeed this currently Sawa in this episode is hurting me too, why are she not eating anything?
Obviously you feel dizzy and gettng headache if you not eat anything, well at least I do.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 12, 2012 4:34 PM

Jul 2012
Whoa, first thing first: THE ENDING WAS SO MEAN! How did the writer decided to make Sawa fell off the horse, damn it! :(

-----

Anyway, so seems like this EP the story about Wakana was really resolved, which is a good thing. So the next one in the list, as hinted by last EP, was indeed Sawa. Seems like her father didn't want her to be a jockey. Now, come on father, if you don't want your daughter to be a jockey, do you want her to be a miko?!

Anyway, too much Sawa fan service in this EP, I feel like it was a bit pushed.

However, seems like she didn't have enough problem, as it seems like the horseback riding would require her weight to be at the certain level.

I think that's why she started dieting. I know this would have gone bad, and it really did, as she lose her power on the singing, and you could tell right away that she didn't have a good concentration while riding the horse.

Again, I'm sad that everything has came down to that, but I understand that she really wants to be a jokey. :(

-----

For Wakana in this EP: Totally MOE, totally TSUNDARE. It went over 9,000 at the dining table and throughout the EP:

Well, but I'm glad that her father loves her ...

I was lol'ed so hard when she made that face. Good one, daddy!

Also, the (re-)introduction in the room was pretty good as well:

-----

For Konatsu, she's cute as always:

I didn't see her character progress as much as I expect from this episode though, except know I know that she loves to read manga. Anyway, her assumption that Sawa were on diet because of love matters made me giggle a bit.

-----

On the boy side, I think I saw some progression on Wein. Man, you must really hiding something from us! You're the guy that has a deep though, but showing that you're cheerful and playful. Who's Yang that you were writing a letter to? And why are you so obsessed with the super hero? ... That kinda convinced me that Wein may have lost his love ones in the past?

Tanaka, on the other hand, he impressed me when he blabing about Sawa after she fainted. I don't care what you guys said, I'm shipping Tanaka x Sawa. :P

-----

Random stuff here:

* LMAO at the white rhino festival. And Wien actually wrote a letter telling someone about it.

* What is really in this form? I can't read it:

* Who the heck is this guy? He seems like a bad guy. Seems like we'll know more about him later on.

* In ED, I like how Konatsu jumped out and becoming a conductor. How nice!

* In the preview, did they say that Sawa might not be able to ride a horse again? WTF????
sikachuuuAug 12, 2012 4:51 PM

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 12, 2012 4:48 PM

Jul 2012
Some more notes:

* I think I forgot that Konatsu's brother is in the student council. I like brother x sister reaction here, seems like Konatsu always give his brother a hard time:

* Did anybody thought that Wakana asking for a 3rd ticket from her father so his father can go as well? I did ... It turned out that his father didn't go with them, lol. (The group's reaction is priceless, btw.)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 12, 2012 4:57 PM
Apr 2011
^^^ lol sawa's face didnt change at all
Aug 12, 2012 5:51 PM

Jun 2010
Lol at Tanaka and Wien. The boys are getting bullied by the girls haha. Konatsu's deduction was hilarious too.

Wow'ed at Sawa's fanservice. Didn't expect that at all O.O

I was like OMFGGGGG when she fell. Sad.
Aug 12, 2012 6:14 PM

Feb 2009
Wakana has rocketed up to being my favourite female and 2nd favourite overall after Wien.

It'd be an interesting twist if Sawa really couldn't ride her horse anymore.
Aug 12, 2012 6:23 PM

Jun 2012
Man, that fall was heartwrenching. At least the comedy from Konatsu and Wakana balanced it out. And more development for Wien.
Aug 12, 2012 6:24 PM

Aug 2010
I winced when she fell off the horse.
Aug 12, 2012 6:33 PM

Nov 2011
Shut up, Tanaka.
Baka!
Insensitive
Jackass
Jackass
Stupid
Jackass

GG, Tanaka. You never stood a chance. Never.
Aug 12, 2012 6:33 PM
Oct 2010
lol konatsu sleeping.

nasty fall. sucks
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 12, 2012 6:41 PM

Jul 2012
Stark700 said:
Shut up, Tanaka.
Baka!
Insensitive
Jackass
Jackass
Stupid
Jackass

Yes, LMAO at that one.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 12, 2012 6:50 PM

Oct 2011
That cliffhanger was brutal. But thankfully she was Ok (I think), so it's all good.
I feel so bad for the guys in this ep, since I know exactly how they feel...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2012 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Ah money... it haunts us all doesn't it.
Well at least Wakana is sitting with them in the ending now, lol.
Aug 12, 2012 7:06 PM

Jul 2010
Sawa was kinda annoying with not telling anyone about her problems >_> ''im ok'' - my ass :/ now she is in trouble because of this.
Wakana in other hand is ♥ after previous episodes.I finally like her.
Seems like real Choir is just like its teacher, mean and stupid.I cant wait to see their reactions after seeing how good Choir CLUB is.It will be priceless.

4/5
Aug 12, 2012 7:22 PM

Jul 2010
Sawa has some scary temper but still cute nonetheless :O

I wonder if Wien will ever get more airtime than he already has. Too under developed.
Aug 12, 2012 7:24 PM

Apr 2012
Boy, do these girls become so serious when their arc starts. It's almost as if they are completely different people. On the other hand, Sunohara from Clannad can put the two static boys to shame.

But seriously, did Sawa just realize (during her senior year) to take her passion for Horseback Archery to the next level? The anime showcased Sawa's love for Archery and Horse riding since the beginning of the OP in the first episode as it did with Taichi's love for Badminton. Taichi is nationally ranked and actively prepares for Badminton; whereas, Sawa attends Archery practice and has plenty of time to hang out with the Choir club and gallop with her horse. The anime made obvious that Sawa is very laid back and treats everything around her with jubilance. Why the sudden change? Doesn't she realize she can only maintain her current playful lifestyle if she follows her father's advice, becoming a government worker and keeping horse-back riding a hobby? During the previous arc with Wakana, and now with Sawa, both girls tend to pay little to no attention to their parents' advice.
Aug 12, 2012 7:27 PM

Jul 2010
s2012k1993 said:
Boy, do these girls become so serious when their arc starts. It's almost as if they are completely different people. On the other hand, Sunohara from Clannad can put the two static boys to shame.

But seriously, did Sawa just realize (during her senior year) to take her passion for Horseback Archery to the next level? The anime showcased Sawa's love for Archery and Horse riding since the beginning of the OP in the first episode as it did with Taichi's love for Badminton. Taichi is nationally ranked and actively prepares for Badminton; whereas, Sawa attends Archery practice and has plenty of time to hang out with the Choir club and gallop with her horse. The anime made obvious that Sawa is very laid back and treats everything around her with jubilance. Why the sudden change? Doesn't she realize she can only maintain her current playful lifestyle if she follows her father's advice, becoming a government worker and keeping horse-back riding a hobby? During the previous arc with Wakana, and now with Sawa, both girls tend to pay little to no attention to their parents' advice.

I guess they're trying to make it "closer to reality" where kids don't really listen to their parents' advice at that age but gradually do so when they mature as time passes by.
Aug 12, 2012 7:52 PM
Oct 2010
Poor Sawa, but what a bad decision to forcefully lower her weight even by vomiting. Mounted archery isn't like horse racing, while a low weight helps with speed and stability, you need the strength to hold yourself straight on the horse and to use the bow. I was fearing she would fall from the horse and there you go... She was lucky it wasn't fatal.

sikandsak said:
Stark700 said:
Shut up, Tanaka.
Baka!
Insensitive
Jackass
Jackass
Stupid
Jackass

Yes, LMAO at that one.
LOL at that Tanaka... he was left in a state of confusion after that full blast: - what did I do? - who knows...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 12, 2012 8:24 PM

Jul 2010
:/ I feel so bad for Sawa. My heart really goes out to her. I used to talk to my parents about pursuing music in college, and they would never listen to my pleas. I now have enough maturity to truly accept and understand they were doing it out of love for me, but it's extremely painful to see Sawa going through this. I totes can relate to her.

Anyway though, great episode! Nice to see Wakana also reconciled with her mother :)
We're also getting deeper into Wien's undecided future. (always a character like that) Pretty interesting!
Aug 12, 2012 8:26 PM

Mar 2012
DesJo said:
I wonder if Wien will ever get more airtime than he already has. Too under developed.

I really want a Wien centered episode, he's my most favored character on the show which is quite surprising for the little airtime he's had.
Aug 12, 2012 8:45 PM

Mar 2012
That fall looked awful. I know Sawa wanted to lose weight, but starving yourself and inducing vomiting is definitely not the way to go.

On the lighter side, lol at Wien getting trolled by the girls. Good to see a bit of character development on him as well. Plus yay for Wakana joining the rest in the ending!
TravSavageAug 12, 2012 9:15 PM
Aug 12, 2012 8:55 PM
Dec 2008
Yeah, the fall felt pretty hard. I even cringed at that scene.

It seems Konatsu is too confident in her theory that Sawa has guy problems, and even insists her love radar never goes wrong (lol), so she's definitely out. As the preview implies it looks like Tanaka will be helping her out? Hah you got redeem yourself after that insensitive remark and taking that barrage of insults. The preview also has Wein apparently frustrated at something which is pretty damn rare considering his bubbly and innocent personality.

I'm Looking forward to it.
Aug 12, 2012 8:58 PM

May 2012
So its time for Sawa's story for start, hopefully it'll just be as good as wakana's. Did anyone notice that the ending song now has wakana sitting with the choir club now rather than away from them?
Aug 12, 2012 9:04 PM

Oct 2010
TravSavage said:
That fall looked awful. I know Sawa wanted to lose weight, but starving yourself and inducing vomiting is definitely not the way to go.
Totally not! It may lead to anorexia and other mental problems.

RECOMMENDATIONS!

-Pills and they do work. I took some and I did not have to eat for 5 hours or more.

-Watch out for what you consume.

Sawa also has problem due to her breasts. They are weight. Konatsu is the most at advantage in this case.

Aug 12, 2012 9:18 PM

Feb 2012
Oh no not my Sawa-chan!

Pains me to see her like this, but I'm glad we're getting Sawa centered eps.
Aug 12, 2012 9:25 PM
Oct 2010
quadnia said:
Did anyone notice that the ending song now has wakana sitting with the choir club now rather than away from them?
Not only that, she joined the ED song too... now she starts it. It used to start with a "Konatsu/Sawa" duo.
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 12, 2012 9:27 PM

Jul 2012
s2012k1993 said:
But seriously, did Sawa just realize (during her senior year) to take her passion for Horseback Archery to the next level? The anime showcased Sawa's love for Archery and Horse riding since the beginning of the OP in the first episode as it did with Taichi's love for Badminton.
I think she always dreamed for it, as from the flashback on the earlier EP you would notice that she in love with the horse while she was young, so yeah I think she always have that dream even her father against it. The anime then later confirmed that she wanted to be a jokey though (I think last two EP? Can't remember) However, it just recently that she admitted that she want to do a horseback archery.

Oh BTW, this reminded me of Brave from Pixar. :P

gnodab said:
It seems Konatsu is too confident in her theory that Sawa has guy problems, and even insists her love radar never goes wrong (lol), so she's definitely out. As the preview implies it looks like Tanaka will be helping her out?
Indeed Tanaka will be the one who help her out! I'm shipping Taichi x Sawa. :P

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 12, 2012 9:28 PM

Jul 2012
Ajunky said:
quadnia said:
Did anyone notice that the ending song now has wakana sitting with the choir club now rather than away from them?
Not only that, she joined the ED song too... now she starts it. It used to start with a "Konatsu/Sawa" duo.
If you listen to the full ED, her solo is very touching and powerful. I <3 her voice.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 12, 2012 9:41 PM

Jan 2011
:C just when we finally got he one moody girl happy sawa goes and takes her place, she could of went about better ways of losing weight unlike the bad ones she did and i knew she was gonna mess up at the end but not that badly!.
Aug 12, 2012 9:44 PM
Oct 2010
sikandsak said:
If you listen to the full ED, her solo is very touching and powerful. I <3 her voice.
Nice, I didn't know the full ED was already released. It's not bad at all.
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 12, 2012 9:46 PM

Jul 2010
sikandsak said:
Ajunky said:
quadnia said:

As expected of Takagi Ayahi. Her "opera" style singing.
Aug 12, 2012 9:56 PM

Jul 2010
s2012k1993 said:

Ajunky said:
Poor Sawa, but what a bad decision to forcefully lower her weight even by vomiting. Mounted archery isn't like horse racing, while a low weight helps with speed and stability, you need the strength to hold yourself straight on the horse and to use the bow. I was fearing she would fall from the horse and there you go... She was lucky it wasn't fatal.

No, no, no, no!!!!!! Horseback Archery has nothing to do with the reason Sawa is trying to lose weight!!!!!!

This envelope is what she is stressing over. It is from, I would guess, the Japanese horse racing organization (which is JRA in reality, not JKR, but we all are familiar with the slight modifications of real world things for anime. (anybody want to go to WcDonalds?)

Sawa doesn't need to reduce her weight to do mounted archery. What she really wants to do is race horses professionally. That profession does have strict weight rules. For instance:
Weight Limits
Depending on the race and track specific guidelines, a jockey can weigh between 108 and 118 pounds, without clothing and equipment, which can add a significant number of pounds. For instance, a jockey riding in the Kentucky Derby cannot exceed 126 pounds in weight, including clothes and equipment.

Height Considerations
There are no height limits for jockeys. However, jockeys tend to be shorter than normal to meet the weight guidelines. The average height for a jockey is between 4 feet 10 inches and 5 feet 6 inches.

The exact rules differ from track to track, at least in the US, but most jockey training programs have stricter rules than most tracks. I expect that is because they anticipate weight gain due to muscle development...

In any case, from Sawa's page on MAL:
Class: 3rd Year
Height: 167 cm (5'6")
Weight: 55 kg

55 kg is approximately 121 lb. That is a perfectly fine weight for a 5' 6" girl. In fact, it may even be a bit on the thin side, especailly when you consider the curvaciousness of the girl in question. However, it is probably around 11 lb too high to qualify for most Jockey apprentice programs, from what I have read.

In any case, it is her desire to be a jockey that has her all stressed out. The mounted archery competition is totally seperate. (Not to mention that it is not something she could do professionally!)

Anyway, I was pretty surprised that they went as far as to have Sawa displying signs and symptoms of bulemia as a result of her realization that she is too big to be a jockey. I actually mentioned the weight issue in a forum somewhere after the episode where she told Taichi about her dream of becoming a jockey. I really didn't expect that the writers had actually bothered to use that issue in the plot! I am pretty impressed! I hope they can do something that will let the young girls watching this show know how incredibly dangerous it is to do the types of things that Sawa is doing! It can seriously lead to death!
Yumekichi11 said:

RECOMMENDATIONS!

-Pills and they do work. I took some and I did not have to eat for 5 hours or more.

Sawa also has problem due to her breasts. They are weight. Konatsu is the most at advantage in this case.

Sorry, but she is probably much to far from the target weight to feasibly loose enough weight by any of those means. (And losing the breasts isn't really an option.) She is, according to her profile, around 10 to 11 lb too heavy to qualify for most jockey apprenticeship programs and also on the tall side. If she wanted to do Olympic style equestrian competitions, like steeple chase, show jumping, etc... that would be one thing, but since she wants to be a jockey, she is probably just too large of a girl! I think that she is going to come to grips with that in the next episode, and Taichi is going to be there to help her. At least I hope so! :)
zensunniAug 12, 2012 10:04 PM
Aug 12, 2012 10:03 PM

Mar 2012
SAWAAAA ;_____;
I like how they made it seem like Sawa had a perfect life in the beginning of the series. I had no idea that she didn't have a strong relationship with her father. Goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover.
Aug 12, 2012 10:59 PM
Oct 2010
zensunni said:
No, no, no, no!!!!!! Horseback Archery has nothing to do with the reason Sawa is trying to lose weight!!!!!!

This envelope is what she is stressing over. It is from, I would guess, the Japanese horse racing organization (which is JRA in reality, not JKR, but we all are familiar with the slight modifications of real world things for anime. (anybody want to go to WcDonalds?
Ah, I see. I certainly didn't pay enough attention to that.

You're right, she surely just found out about the weight prerequisite for the program (which makes sense, there's no point in training a jockey that won't stand a chance due to their weight)

Like Tanaka said (unthoughtful as it was), she's already on the thin side, even a couple Kg less can compromise her health, and that's assuming she doesn't develop a disorder for trying to keep up an unnaturally low weight. She has no choice but to give up on that like her balding father said.
...(damn typos)
AjunkyAug 13, 2012 2:12 AM
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 12, 2012 11:18 PM

Sep 2011
Omfg, Sawa at the end made me go "WTF WHY"
Aug 13, 2012 12:23 AM

Oct 2011
SAWAAAAAAAA :(

I hope the boys don't feel left out because of the girls teaming up against them every time.
Aug 13, 2012 1:05 AM

Dec 2011
By the looks of
kiryuuu said:
DesJo said:

I really want a Wien centered episode, he's my most favored character on the show which is quite surprising for the little airtime he's had.

Judging by Wakana arc and now a seemingly Sawa arc, it's seems this anime will revolve around smaller arcs dealing with each of the MCs problems while the main story progresses.

Konatsu, Tanaka and Wien to go then.
Aug 13, 2012 1:16 AM

Jan 2011
zensunni said:

Didn´t notice that at the verybeginning!! Now I understand the weight thing and somehow her parents worries and after this incident I can almost be sure of what will happen next.

LMAO with that terrible trolling the girls are making to poor Wien
Aug 13, 2012 1:52 AM

Jul 2011
Yeah :D "I'm okay" -> seriously isn't okay, everyone should understand that.

Ending was bad, fall from horseback :/

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 13, 2012 2:12 AM

Oct 2011
So this time Sawa is going emo and even worst dieting like crazy
someone should punch this girl with Pink Hammer of Reason
she seemed to be most normal there (ok other people were Wien and Konatsu so it's not hard).

But it's nice to see that Wakana moved forward
she really turned into nice character :)
Aug 13, 2012 2:13 AM

Jul 2012
Did anyone else see that ending coming? It wasn't hard: Sawa wants to be a horseracer, but she's already about a foot too high for that. She's throwing up everything she eats in order to lose a lot of weight really quickly. And of course, she collapses in a dramatic fashion.

A couple of things: 1) her father is right about how unrealistic her career choice is, but he's being a ass about it. That means by the end of the arc, Sawa's passion for riding is gonna somehow convince her father that he's wrong
2) she just fell of a horse face first at full gallop onto gravel. That's like doing a faceplant from a 35mph car. Why isn't she dead or horribly mutilated?
3) the guys are getting the shaft in this series. once the chairman showed up, I'm predicting the final arc will be focused on Vice-Principal.
Aug 13, 2012 3:04 AM

May 2010
An episode centering around Sawa.Just what I wanted..
Aug 13, 2012 3:57 AM
Sep 2011
I agree with Sawa's father about it being stupid her wanting to pursue horse riding proffesionally rather than going to college, getting a job and supporting the family because it is true the chance she will come a professional horse rider is incredibly slim. However he seriously handled the situation with her in all the wrong ways which is really what caused everything to go this bad. Her dad is almost as much in the wrong as she is in this situation.
Aug 13, 2012 4:04 AM

Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Yumekichi11 said:

RECOMMENDATIONS!

Sorry, but she is probably much to far from the target weight to feasibly loose enough weight by any of those means. (And losing the breasts isn't really an option.) She is, according to her profile, around 10 to 11 lb too heavy to qualify for most jockey apprenticeship programs and also on the tall side. If she wanted to do Olympic style equestrian competitions, like steeple chase, show jumping, etc... that would be one thing, but since she wants to be a jockey, she is probably just too large of a girl! I think that she is going to come to grips with that in the next episode, and Taichi is going to be there to help her. At least I hope so! :)
Nice research on those.

EH? REALLY? Yeah I agree she needs to realize what you mention and perhaps do find a balance between her love for the sports and its realism along with her realism of her current situation. Body and family wise.

Aug 13, 2012 4:36 AM
May 2012
wien has some grammar issues while writing the letter,
out of curiosity i stopped the video when the letter was shown and he wrote it in german
with some minor mistakes which a native speaker would never make...can't blame the japanese for that, i know they tried their best x)
Aug 13, 2012 4:43 AM

Feb 2012
You don't talk about girls and weight in the same sentence, that's a lesson you should never forget for the rest of your life haha

Sawa's dad is a douchebag, I do understand him but he could have handled it better. Konatsu is so wrong with her intuition and Sawa had that accident now, hopefully she didn't receive an injury that prevents her from horse riding.
Aug 13, 2012 4:45 AM

Jul 2012
zensunni said:

Sawa doesn't need to reduce her weight to do mounted archery. What she really wants to do is race horses professionally. That profession does have strict weight rules.

zensunni said:
I actually mentioned the weight issue in a forum somewhere after the episode where she told Taichi about her dream of becoming a jockey. I really didn't expect that the writers had actually bothered to use that issue in the plot! I am pretty impressed!
You totally nailed it sir! :D

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

122 by ronicaio »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

166 by Tuti_ »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

124 by Allycattt »»
Feb 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 23, 2012

269 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:16 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 16, 2012

99 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.