MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita »» Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
View Poll Results: Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

93 60.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

40 25.81%
3 out of 5: It was OK

13 8.39%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 3.23%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 2.58%
Voters: 155

08-14-12, 4:55 AM

So basically the arcs are happening in reverse order?

08-14-12, 5:05 AM

Eksta said:
So basically the arcs are happening in reverse order?
isn't that interesting? lol

08-14-12, 7:03 AM

Crawken said:
Another possibility and I think the easiest answer is that Ms. Sweets is delusional. the only person who has even been around fairies seems to be assistant and he can;t talk so he wouldn’t say anything to this girl. She has delusions of grandeur that she’s working for United Nations as a mediator. She even started out this episode just eating a bunch of candy and this whole episode has been a sugar high. how about that for being kind of dark Ms. Sweets? Really though I hope the fairies are real. She has stated that not everyone can see them and maybe that’s true. But right now, she just seems kind of crazy for the most part. But you’d be kind of crazy too if you had to watch over semi-omnipotent beings that could control the very fabric of space-time.
To answer you shortly is not the OP showing her rather INSANE at one point in a room with loads of them around her? I though that was the best proof of her going wacko!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

08-14-12, 3:28 PM

More Watashi is always a good thing.

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

08-14-12, 6:29 PM

Am I the only one who think all the dogs in the end are the time-slip Watashis and the ball the fairies was playing around is a head. (gulp)

08-14-12, 7:10 PM

I was so mindfucked I skimmed the last third of the episode.

08-14-12, 8:36 PM

MaxCrazy7 said:
Am I the only one who think all the dogs in the end are the time-slip Watashis and the ball the fairies was playing around is a head. (gulp)

Not at all, that very much looked like a (fairy) head. And sounded as one, for that matter.
As for the dogs, they do show at the very beginning Watashi seeing a dog turning into a human-like figure for a moment that resembles her. Whether that was a mirage, hallucination or a real thing, we can't be sure.

I just remembered one thing: the first time Watashi goes to pick the assistant up, she looks at the watch and says it's 12:40, then meets a fairy who gives her a banana, spots the fairies 'playing football' and the next moment meets her grandfather who says it's already 13:40. Now, of course it could be that she just couldn't tell the time correctly from that sun watch. But, if that's not the case, what happened during that hour? Probably the same as whenever she ate a banana.
Modified by metamorphius, 08-14-12, 9:57 PM
“With the invention of the internet, any subliterate cretin can be Michiko Kakutani.”

08-15-12, 12:00 AM

Hmmm .. weird...
hgeronimo.png

08-15-12, 8:14 AM

Definitely a parody of the scenes found in anime that involved time travel.

The world begins with you.

08-15-12, 8:32 AM

I just came here to let all of you know that you minna are losing a lot of my fantastic theories and conclusions for not know how to read portuguese.
I'm too lazy to translate into english

Have a nice day.

btw: www.subeteanimes.com , http://forum.subeteanimes.com

08-15-12, 9:22 AM

Did you guys notice that the sun is always bright in intensity, even when inside the forest?

Like... it's too convenient because Watashi has a wrist sundial.

08-15-12, 9:49 AM

jasque said:
Did you guys notice that the sun is always bright in intensity, even when inside the forest?

It's not a natural forest - Watashi even once or twice comments about how odd it appears, such as the evenly spaced and uniform trees, etc.

Right now my working assumption is that these 'fairies' share some traits with those of traditional ancient Celtic stories. In this case, Watashi has been spirited (multiple times) into an Otherworld location controlled by the fairies, much like could happen to travelers of many of the Celtic tales.
Modified by Cratex, 08-15-12, 10:09 AM

08-15-12, 10:40 AM

How strangely unsettling this all managed to be. I loved the banana that managed to make her slip just from eating it though. But the rest, from creepy possibly morphing dogs to playing kick the head, I half expect Watashi to just freak out and start popping off fairy skulls.

08-15-12, 11:00 AM

After watching this episode, i now wonder if the assistant is someone who she intentionally or unintentionally due to the fairies time manipulation twisted the essence of to meet her own ideology. Throughout the episode she seemed quite anxious on knowing what kind of person the assistant was and somehow knew he whore Hawaiian shirts. When i think about it unless there's an explanation next episode, the assistant, who's supposedly meant to assist Watashi's grandpa has had very little interaction with him in past episodes that chronologically proceed this arc. Infact, Watashi is the only one who can apparently communicate with him.

Its been interesting to read the discussion this episode has brought and once again i cant wait for next weeks ep.

08-15-12, 5:54 PM

jasque said:

Eu notei e refleti enquanto assistia Jasque e vou te adiantar o que vou escrever no Subete.

Em primeiro lugar uma iluminação diferente denota/denuncia uma realidade diferente, alterada. Foi dito que ela entrou no reino das fadas e tem muitos significados nisso tudo. Em primeiro lugar lembre, o reino das fadas tem um tempo diferenciado, o tempo parece não passar lá, entretanto quando você volta para o mundo normal muito tempo se passou.
Mas o que eu quero apontar é a associação entre o Tempo, o Sol e o Relógio.
A partir do momento em que as fadas começaram a manipular o tempo, sempre levando a Watashi para cinco minutos no passado a iluminação muda. O que ilumina aquele mundo? O Sol. O que mede a hora? O Relógio, no caso o relógio solar. Vê? Como a Watashi poderia medir o tempo através do Sol se ele era controlado pelas fadas?

O episódio brincou muito com isso, com a noção de continuidade e progressão reversa do tempo. De certo modo a Watashi estava vendo as horas corretamente, medindo as horas consideradas pelas fadas. O relógio mostrava o tempo correto lá no reino das fadas, e ele estranhamente seguia para frente.
O que determina o passar do tempo? O tempo em si ou a continuidade dos eventos? Para as pessoas é a progressão dos eventos que serve de referência para a passagem do tempo, porque medir o tempo é muito difícil, não é algo fácil de compreender e determinar, é preciso de referências. Então você vê, o tempo sempre seguir para trás, sempre um pouco mais para trás, e os eventos tinham continuidade. No meio dos loops a Watashi pede um relógio para o Avô e ele vê que ela já está com ele. Ela apenas não prestou atenção que já tinha pedido o relógio, não foi um erro do tempo, foi um erro dela, ela lembrava que tinha pedido e pegado o relógio, tanto que entendeu a confusão do Avô, ela apenas se esqueceu disso na hora, mas o pedido e o recebimento do relógio já tinha acontecido, então podemos dizer que o tempo voltou realmente? Ou ele continuou caminhando para a frente?
No reino das fadas a Watashi sempre se encontrava com outra ela, e lembrando dos encontros anteriores ela evitava fazer as mesmas perguntas e falar as mesmas coisas, procurava sempre informações novas. Isso não criava uma continuidade na conversa entre elas? O mesmo para a doutora. A cada vez que a Watashi voltava um pouco mais no tempo, elas tinham mais tempo para conversar, e por isso a doutora falava mais para ela sobre o Assistente. Assim a conversa ia ficando cada vez mais detalhada, o diálogo ia crescendo e se aprofundando. Continuidade.

Não é fantástico?

08-15-12, 6:15 PM

PaninaManina said:
Eu notei e refleti enquanto assistia Jasque e vou te adiantar o que vou escrever no Subete.
Erm, what he said ;)

(Portuguese? I remember just enough Spanish to realize it wasn't quite Spanish, but in any case google Translate is an amazing thing)

PaninaManina said:
Não é fantástico?
Yes, it is! :)
Modified by Cratex, 08-15-12, 6:19 PM

08-15-12, 6:26 PM

Cratex said:
PaninaManina said:
Erm, what he said ;)

(Portuguese? I remember just enough Spanish to realize it wasn't quite Spanish, but in any case google Translate is an amazing thing)

Yes, specifically brazillian.
Sorry for this, its exhausting translate something this long.

- I basically talk about how the episode plays with the Sun be our greatest reference in nature of the passage of time.
- Watashi with a sundial trying to measure passage of time with something that fairies control.
- And especially as, despite the time walking back, the events had continuity. And do not is the continuity of events that determines the passage of time?
Modified by PaninaManina, 08-15-12, 6:59 PM

08-15-12, 7:13 PM

PaninaManina said:

Não é fantástico?

Thanks \o

And sorry to the rest about our 'brazilian spanish' ^^

08-16-12, 12:25 AM

fucking trolling ass fairies! shocked that not one of those Watashi had a change in personality lol

08-16-12, 3:49 AM

Another funny thing that we can do alongside with watching Jinrui is seeing the discussion thread. We can clearly identify every person personality (and intelligence?) with how they see this episode, lol.

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices