Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2012 4:45 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Childhood girl went to the rescue on Kaito, and Q-chan to Anna and Gammon. Through this ep. it shows that what Freecell remembers, except the promise with Kaito, is fake and he hated his mother (through rainbow color of bracelet), and also his amazing skill of puzzle solving (to the extend that butler cannot receive data during that) even though he temporary cooperated with childhood girl for her memory.

After saving Kaito, Freecell became evil that scares me, though, with bracelet releasing dark aura.

Gusha's Puzzle again, and this time cooperating with Luke. Cannot wait for next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 12, 2012 11:55 AM

Nov 2011
LOL. Freecell carrying Kaito bridal style made my day :).

Yeah Rook is back next episode! :D

Nonoha...just when on earth will you let down your hair?! :P
Aug 13, 2012 9:22 AM

Sep 2011
jenanime said:

This. I'm only watching this show to see Nonoha to let her hear down.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Aug 13, 2012 3:40 PM

Mar 2012
Heh funny that Nonoha didn't carry Kaito xD
Aug 13, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2010
Rook's going to be back. :D

I don't even know what's the truth and what's false because of the stupid ring changing memories.

Aug 13, 2012 8:05 PM

Feb 2012
Rukaliini said:
jenanime said:

Ditto.

Also Rook carrying Kaito gave me a good laugh.

The villains in this season are terrible, but i won't deny that Freecell earned some manly points towards the end of that puzzle for being bad-ass. Damn Nonoha, even when someone needs your memory you're still pretty much useless.
Aug 14, 2012 8:29 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
That was a good episode this one !
The truth about Freecell : Hated or loved ?
Aug 14, 2012 8:54 AM

Jun 2011
Rukaliini said:
jenanime said:

Cant believe im not the only one waiting for that. I was actually hoping she would let her hair down during some part of this episode.

Anyways wow who would have thought Melancholy of all people is with Whilst on the whole OO people being given fake rings. You wouldn't expect that from how they communicated in previous episodes. And that it was her that recruited Freecell with that almighty look and smug on her face, to think that shes so afraid of Freecell now that she hides behind anyone whenever Freecell doesnt seems right in the head.
Aug 14, 2012 10:38 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, boy this anime is turning yaoi every episode, I guess Nonoha is gonna be sidelined.
Aug 15, 2012 2:53 AM

Feb 2011
Well, Freecell still is the most pathetic character of the whole show (including first season), but ye, his attitude towards the end was pretty nice.
Too bad he's gonna be all lovey-dovey and a good boy at the end anyway.

Also his hair changes size in many scenes. Now THAT's pretty crazy.
But I guess my body would go mad too, if my mother hated me, because I'm bad at puzzles (or not, because the bad memories are probably the fake ones, whatever).
Aug 15, 2012 2:40 PM
Aug 2012
Anyone by any chance know the soundtrack during this episode around 22.15 right when Free cell's eye turned red and before kaito fainted??? if you do they i tip my hat to you, i usually find soundtracks to anime but this one is quite hard to find out please let me know if you do
Aug 15, 2012 7:27 PM

Jul 2012
I still think the first season was much better and less convoluted. But props to Freecell for converting the fake ring into a real one and becoming the de-facto villain.
Aug 16, 2012 12:24 PM

Oct 2011
Is Orpheus Ring altering Freecel's memory?

The same thing is happening to Frecell as Rook or Kaito.
DJ007Aug 16, 2012 12:36 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2012 11:58 AM

Dec 2011
The fake became real? What?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2012 10:02 PM

Aug 2010
Everything was great about this episode, until the ending and the preview for the next episode.

First of all, it would have been EPIC if Freecell somehow took away Kaito's Phi Brain state. It adds more spice to the plot. Second, the preview for the next ep is some puzzle training? Wtf and why is this needed? This would make some sense if Freecell could have done the what-if by taking away Kaito's Phi Brain, but I don't know what's the situation here.

Finally, I give credits to Freecell taking things into his own matter by being able to turn a fake into a truly genuine one. Although, I would prefer the future visions to the memory altercations. It would set out a fun mystery as to what the story might have in store. :P
Aug 19, 2012 9:07 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I love Freecell xD What I don't love is getting progress in is his craziness in the 19th epi and only afte he opened his mouth and told the story himself... I mean rly? Was that all that was needed? To speak himself? The others always just have to be there and ruin it.

Well hopefully they'll start making some more sense now and everyone in that group has a loose screw!
Sep 6, 2012 6:21 AM
Nov 2008
Rukaliini said:
jenanime said:

This.The only reason why I'm still watching this xD
Sep 15, 2012 3:00 AM
Dec 2011

Rook would punch freecell when he sees this.
Kaito the princess.
Herbert survived, back in nonoha. Herbert the baby. Hope we see more tea cups breaking.

NOOO ! Kaito's mine !

I can see our future ! Marriage !
Sep 28, 2012 8:02 PM

Aug 2008
Cubic never cease to surprise me with his technology.
Oct 2, 2012 5:33 AM
May 2007
wigglejelly said:

Rook would punch freecell when he sees this.
Kaito the princess.

Lol my thoughts exactly! I'm sure Rook will kill. I'm gonna hire him to assassin the annoying Freecell.

You telling me NOW you HATED your mama, Freecell? Are you kidding ME?? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

All of Orpheus Order are liers. Damn that Whist is the mastermind behind everything though he doesn't look like it! I wanna humiliate him too!! Kaito was really in a great position where I can commit my perfect crime! I could make Yoshio-kun a bomb and through him over Kaito. Well he surprisingly didn't die. Rook-Bishop duo next ♥ Exciting puzzle it seems for next episode!!
Nov 1, 2012 10:20 PM

May 2010
GigaSPX said:
Second, the preview for the next ep is some puzzle training? Wtf and why is this needed?

I just started laughing my ass off after I read this. God I love this show!
“Money can't buy dere”
Sep 8, 2013 5:48 AM
Aug 2012
jenanime said:
LOL. Freecell carrying Kaito bridal style made my day :).

Yeah Rook is back next episode! :D

It made my day too! lol! Rook or Freecell should finally marry Kaito!xDDD because this tense war for the Kaito's attention and heart would have been in vain!
Dec 5, 2013 7:51 AM

Apr 2013
Nice ep and so Freecell's Ring became a real Orpheus Ring very nice but what about that black color....OoOoOoOo scaaaaary! Have we seen again black glowing Orpheus ring? Cause I think we do have in season 1 but my memory is blur at time....
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Jun 8, 2014 2:07 PM

May 2012
Great episode, this sure had some nice character and background story development! Let's see what's next!

More topics from this board

» why is this so unpopular?

Neostorm-X - Aug 1, 2021

4 by Veronicz »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

42 by Teleportalfuture »»
Aug 11, 2020 5:06 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2012

16 by removed-user »»
Mar 10, 2017 10:29 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2012

13 by The_Badguy »»
Jul 8, 2016 2:40 AM

» Creepy antagonists

Saber_fang - Jun 23, 2015

0 by Saber_fang »»
Jun 23, 2015 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.