Forum Settings
Forums
New
You like it?
Aug 11, 2012 6:24 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked this episode a lot for showing out a nice perspective of the human nature, that of desires. However Heartseed made me RAGE so bad! Now when I see him appear I SO RAGE! I wanted to rip him apart. Why is not anyone talking to a priest to exorcist this CACA of a spirit. Come on now then? Seriously I knew it was him. I figured out it was emotional amplification and the impulses would be most potential from desires themselves. That being said this is what I though intelligently of the elements of this episode.

About the beginning, I though it was nice to know the gang got 3 weeks off and was having fun in the spoiler
what was most memorable was the renders of those parts and of a huge foreshadow from above that Heartseed himself is not done with them. Rather bastard got me moved around to know he is still around lingering.

About Inaba whoring herself and the fan service. Now I know Inaba was not at fault but then again she was for not suppressing her lustful desires. Particularly of being touched and losing her virginity in the middle of the room. If I knew better she Blacked out to lust. Although the start in the spoiler
was quite pleasant and certainly that end grin of Inaba proper.

What was not proper is the following,

Now as much as the cougar tease is quite popular the fan service in the spoiler
got me surprised of how big exactly are Inaba’s breasts despite her mentioning her size cause I swear she grew bigger. Anyway quite not expecting breasts, ass and breast groping not to mention a sexual position already. Also Black Bra = to going all the way into sex. Sexual color coding. In thee end she regretted it in the spoiler
that much of herself is clear.

About Yui raging out and finding out of Inaba about to have sex with Taichi. Quite simply in the spoiler
is something I would never expect of Yui to do let alone break a table in half and injuring herself like those. HEARTSEED YOU BASTARD! I knew it was him. He amplified her anger 10 fold. I was happy that Inori came in the spoiler
as she saved with a nice hug Inori herself.

About Taichi’s impulse to see Inori and his sister. At first it was quite strange in the spoiler
of Taichi to suddenly start wanting to do stuff and on impulse get up to do it despite he would never do so. What was however enticing and best of this part is his sister in the spoiler
whom got a total MOE flesh out.
As a result I got a GIF going of her and I can affirm that her expressions really shined out. Taichi’s blushing towards her in the spoiler
added nicely to that part.

About Taichi x Inori, their conversation in the spoiler
yielded out some rather nice MOE of Iori herself. I have to admit though that one point the way Inori is in the spoiler
leads to quite some enticing libido IMO. Taichi’s expressions were nice too towards reactions for Iori.

About Inaba alone, quite the sad sight in the spoiler
Inaba is totally disappointed in herself and ashamed of having done that. Which will take a nasty toll on her.

About Inaba’s conspiracy, Fujishima’s revealing and of a dangerous move. First of all Fujishima’s revealing in the spoiler
was quite a shock. I did not think it would amend to this but I was relieved that it was not that as serious as I though. I was also surprised of Inaba’s hand dragging Taichi in the spoiler
despite Iori being in front of them.

While the best was Inaba’s conspiracy forming with Fujishima in the spoiler
to gain information dealings, I found it more interesting that Fujishima’s father is a high ranking cop. Although Iori was quite funny in accepting the deal if Fujishima in the spoiler
it could have ended rather badly if Inaba did not stop Taichi from KO in the face Fujishima. Leading essentially to his expelling of the school and charges pressed upon him. A good reason TO BE PISSED AT HEARTSEED! SOB! Almost got Taichi expelled and hurt a girl bastard.

About Yui’s rampage on other male students, well quite the show in the spoiler
despite having its reasons, Yui can be charged with:
-Use of excessive violence in attempt to prevent bullying.
-Public nuisance
-Public misdemeanor

While it was nice of Aoki to save her, he might have been charged with:
-Peace officer infringement
–Being aggressive towards a Peace officer from a dangerous point
Those are 2 serious shits man. Good thing they were warnings only and no charges were laid out. That’s some guts taking however it was too much IMO. He could have gotten in shit badly.

About Heartseed’s appearance, I knew shit was going on. I knew it was him. I had some ideals as to what exactly. I NEVER though my rage would build so bad it was amazingly high. I wanted him dead! All this time in the spoiler
it was “Let me at him”/“I will rip him apart!”/If I could just get into the anime to erase this caca of a spirit!” and on and on. It’s amazing how much hatred I have for him since the last episode itself. I really wish he would just FUCK OFF really. It’s as simple as that. His excuses are SHIT! His expressions stink full of SHIT! He is plain SHIT! Needs to be cleaned up seriously this Heartseed shit!

Also his new game amplifies 10 TIMES the impulses and emotions or more. Who knows but that could be dangerous especially since he rewired shit to make your body move on impulse of that desire.

About the aftermath of meeting Heartseed, quite hilarious was the GIF in the spoiler
of Inaba hitting Taichi. Expression wise and of course flow it was perfectly fine and hilarious.

One of the other things that I liked about that part were some Iori poses in the spoiler
but most of all the blushes of Inaba herself were high on the MOE. Therefore much appreciated this.

About Inaba’s depression, truly the spoiler
clearly shows a nasty shame and depression starting with the face of Inaba being from all POKER happy to the reality of her feelings, which most likely got amplified by YOURS TRULY HEARTSEED SHIT! All negative feelings are 10 folded so suicide is easier technically.

About Iori x Taichi take 2, well certainly that phone call had its charms in the spoiler
of Iori’s blushes and I did like that they admitted together they should not see each other in a romantic way since it can be amplified towards intercourse itself. However there is one interesting face of Iori in the spoiler
that one suggests that she is serious about finding herself out through this new phenomena.

Abut the new ED, I find the best of it in the following,

For it shows that just one glimpses at reality outside through a window can change a lot. The ED represents to me a common problem in Japan. That of isolating yourself in your room due to various reasons and never being cared for if one’s parents work too much and pay no attention. Ultimately you become a shut down in a cubic place too scared of the outside and losing even skills needed with that outside whom is never good.

The list shows MY thoughts of what it meant for me. But first of all it had a flow like the ED from this:

Series had. I don’t know why but it did for me. The list shows of the elements and what I think of them.
  • The beginning was nice in the spoiler
    for it showed all flying and being free. That was nice.

• Inaba being shown in the spoiler
    with a zoom of the city and of the gang from above her while she falls means they are free while she will be entrapped in her cubicle room. Unable to ever fly with them. A sign of freedom loss.

• This is further shown in the spoiler
    where Inaba essentially lies there not wanting to do anything but perhaps rot off.

• Seems from her thinking of Taichi in the spoiler
    it might be a main elements that affects her in not wanting to be outside apart from Heartseed’s new plan imposed on them.

• However what starts being interesting is in the spoiler
    while Inaba was thinking of her friends she suddenly realized freedom itself. Quite nicely done and shown IMO.

• Finally upon realizing it she walks towards the window in the spoiler
    notice all of that was done in pure whiteness and of simple black/white colors with slight pink hints as she started in seeing the light, very much like Oreki is with his pink life versions While when she was in bed it was more greyish.
So this concludes on what the ED shows and meant to me. Hope it enlightens some.

About the preview, WOW SHIT STARTS MORE! The few things I can’t wait to see. First of all Inaba’s punishment on Taichi in the spoiler
will be nice to see.

The part with Yui in the spoiler
seems to yield out some nice Inaba parts and Yui’s blushing face will please the MOE. I fear her scared state will be pitiful to watch.

Looks like Iori is losing her temper in the spoiler
with another person. Not good IMO. I hope it does not go overboard.

It’s good that Aoki is enthusiastic in the spoiler
however Inaba giving up on her friends is WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? I really screamed it out. I also am with Taichi. LAME! It will be totally LAME of her. I hope someone slaps her out from this state. That is the worst shit to do and declare to friends.

BTW Image Stitches and Pic Dump in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/image-stitches-and-image-dump-of-kokoro.html
Some nice stuff of Iori.

GIFs with avatars in the Club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=475941&show=0#post1
Whom the all fan service stuff is in. Enjoy the club space.
Yumekichi11Aug 11, 2012 6:40 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 14, 2012 5:37 AM
Dec 2008
It seems interesting how the game objective changes as they are now faced with a different but worse problem than before which i felt was a good buildup of the story, am still so satisfied with the 6 eps i've watched so far.

Thanks Yumekichi11 for your view on the ep - there was a lot of things that i looked past/didn't see.

What i still love this series for = When the/their world blows up, it really blows up.
Aug 14, 2012 6:10 AM

Oct 2010
best72 said:
It seems interesting how the game objective changes as they are now faced with a different but worse problem than before which i felt was a good buildup of the story, am still so satisfied with the 6 eps i've watched so far.

Thanks Yumekichi11 for your view on the ep - there was a lot of things that i looked past/didn't see.

What i still love this series for = When the/their world blows up, it really blows up.
Sure no problem. Always trying around to write out good stuff.

Aug 14, 2012 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
Great post and analysis as always!

This show is very complex, with all kinds of depth to the character motivations. I have to wonder about the table breaking scene... What exactly set Yui off so badly? Was it concern for Iori, seeing Taichi, who has co-confessed his love to Iori, in a compromising position with Inaba or was it seeing the guy she really likes in a compromising position with Inaba? hmmmmm....
Aug 14, 2012 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Great post and analysis as always!

This show is very complex, with all kinds of depth to the character motivations. I have to wonder about the table breaking scene... What exactly set Yui off so badly? Was it concern for Iori, seeing Taichi, who has co-confessed his love to Iori, in a compromising position with Inaba or was it seeing the guy she really likes in a compromising position with Inaba? hmmmmm....
OH! GLAD TO SEE YOU AROUND!

It was anger and perhaps a proof she favours Iori X Taichi? Or is it that she likes him more than she though and got jealous?

Of the other suggestion it could be her own love too however she does mention she thinks of Taichi more as a friend for now less she is not honest on that one.

In thee end this show might put to use my psychology classes a lot.

Aug 15, 2012 12:17 AM
Aug 2011
I wonder what challenge they will have to face after all of this desire craziness stops. And it seems like they are making Inaba the main character. At least that's what I thought because of the new ending.
Aug 15, 2012 12:23 AM

Oct 2010
BFbooklover said:
I wonder what challenge they will have to face after all of this desire craziness stops. And it seems like they are making Inaba the main character. At least that's what I thought because of the new ending.
Yes but in terms of an arc concerning her inner problems. We still need 2 for Yui and Aoki in general. I assume there shall be new games for them to challenge.

THAT WRETCHED HEARTSEED has plans. I still wish to exorcize him somehow.

Aug 15, 2012 7:07 PM
Jan 2012
Am I the only who got a bad feeling about Iori and Taichi's relationship ? I don't how to say this, but I feel Iori is still playing a character with him, and not loving him for real ?
Aug 16, 2012 1:07 PM

Jul 2010
Joossy said:
Am I the only who got a bad feeling about Iori and Taichi's relationship ? I don't how to say this, but I feel Iori is still playing a character with him, and not loving him for real ?

That could very well be the case. In any event, it was amazingly mature of her to suggest that they hold off on getting closer to each other until the random "must fulfill my innermost desire" thing is over.

The interesting part about Taichi so far in this arc, in my opinion, is that he appears to be fairly honest in his love of Iori. I half expected him to have a similar reaction to Inaba as she had to him, but instead his desires so far have been 1) to talk with Iori and clarify things about their relationship and 2) anger at the glasses wearing yuri when she was wanting to make moves on Iori again. This suggests that he is really in love with her!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pairing

Soshinra - Jul 21, 2012

12 by Lupus_Igneus »»
Aug 19, 2014 1:40 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars and signatures from Kokoro Connect Episode 12! YUI x AOKI TIME!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 22, 2012 4:36 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

9 by MiyatouSeishirou »»
Sep 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Kokoro Connect Episode 10! Avatar and signatures can be asked!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

8 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.