Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2012 1:21 PM
Jan 2012
sikandsak said:
exs120 said:
Next she learns that her body was used by Iori to kiss him.
Whoa, I almost forgot that part. Good point you make there.

She didn't get to finish paying him back though :)
Aug 11, 2012 1:22 PM
Aug 2012
exs120 said:
AlexGK said:

How is she not? Wanna denie shes agressive? Every time she is annoyed she gets violent. Wanna denie she manipulative - she pretty much steers the whole show and every character in it so far, exept maybe Aoki. She likes to play leader. What more do you need?

The violence is purely for comedy. Never once has she been violent when things get serious.

Manipulative, very unlikely. Just because she steers people a certain way doesn't make her manipulative. Manipulation implies personal gain in some way and she clearly is not getting anything in return for her advice. She is manipulative to herself though.

I got to agree with you,if you pay attention to the way she acts you will notice she puts the others first and then herself.Yeah she keeps her emotions to herself because she is afraid not to hurt her friends feelings,we all wear a mask now and then and so does she.I believe that from the whole group Inaba has the most stress she tries to bury it all down and show to the others that she is strong(but in reallity that's not the case,she is getting more hurt than anyone else,so that's why the next episodes are gonna be extra-intreasting).Well to be honest she's my favourite of the bunch.
Under the stars,we are all the same...
Aug 11, 2012 1:23 PM
Mar 2012
Brilliant, the storyline this time has much more potential compared with the brilliantly executed previous arc"s, and i am a Iori x tai chi shipper but i don't mind if Inaba gets closer to Taichi for a little bit since she was the one who needed him the most (contrary to her claim about Iori being the one who presupposed taichi much more) it seem stat Taichi still has no idea 'bout this, but we'll see
Aug 11, 2012 1:24 PM

Jul 2012
Good episode. I kinda guessed the new dilemma had to do with their desires.

I don't know who to ship anymore. ;_; Inaba or Iori, I really don't care who ends up with Taichi even if I already read the spoilers lol. Aoki and Yui should be with each other for sure. xD

My mom walked in at the part where Inaba was stripping for Taichi. LOL My mom's reaction: Why are you watching this?
Aug 11, 2012 1:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I wonder if Inaba is the one who will come closest to snapping in this arc. Great episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 11, 2012 1:46 PM

May 2011
inaba at the start was just awesome!
my pairing for taichi and inaba has grown stronger

i like the new ending as well next episode looks interesting
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Aug 11, 2012 1:47 PM

Jan 2011
Lelouch22 said:
exs120 said:
The violence is purely for comedy. Never once has she been violent when things get serious.

Manipulative, very unlikely. Just because she steers people a certain way doesn't make her manipulative. Manipulation implies personal gain in some way and she clearly is not getting anything in return for her advice. She is manipulative to herself though.

This is spot on.

Is it? Remember who was the first one who grabbed Heartseed trying to force him to undo the switching? And thats not the point. Comedy or not, her way is the agressive way. Cant she resolve her temperament in some other way? Sorry, turn a blind eye if you want, but facts are facts.

How is steering people not manipulation? Regardless of personal goals, meddling in other peoples buisness, or even worse, private life, is manipulation. Who made you GOD and gave you rights to decide for others?!?
And, while you might think shes not acting for a personal gain, thats not the case. Taichi was leaning towards Iori anyways. Im pretty certain she pushed their relationship cose she wanted to see if they will be happy and if not Taichi would be free for her to make her own move on him. If Taichi and Iori would be happy with eachother, well there isnt much she can do about it anyway. Well, not without turning into complete bitch, which she isnt. So she was steering them for the sole purpose to settle her own feelings. For good or bad.
AlexGKAug 11, 2012 1:53 PM
Aug 11, 2012 1:56 PM

Oct 2011
This seems to be the Inaba-focused arc, which I'm looking forward to since she's an interesting character already.

I totally LOL'ed at the punch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2012 2:09 PM
Jan 2012
AlexGK said:

Is it? Remember who was the first one who grabbed Heartseed trying to force him to undo the switching? And thats not the point. Comedy or not, her way is the agressive way. Cant she resolve her temperament in some other way? Sorry, turn a blind eye if you want, but facts are facts.

How is steering people not manipulation? Regardless of personal goals, meddling in other peoples buisness, or even worse, private life, is manipulation. Who made you GOD and gave you rights to decide for others?!?
And, while you might think shes not acting for a personal gain, thats not the case. Taichi was leaning towards Iori anyways. Im pretty certain she pushed their relationship cose she wanted to see if they will be happy and if not Taichi would be free for her to make her own move on him. If Taichi and Iori would be happy with eachother, well there isnt much she can do about it anyway. Well, not without turning into complete bitch, which she isnt. So she was steering them for the sole purpose to settle her own feelings. For good or bad.

Yes, Inaba can be aggressive. But she's no more aggressive than Taichi or especially Yui. She is not the only one to attack Heartseed. Both Taichi (episode 5 at the hospital) and Yui (episode 2 after Inaba gets knocked down) attack him. In addition, as we see this episode, both Yui and Taichi are intrinsically aggressive. Yui beat up boys AND broke a table, and Taichi would clearly use violence to protect Iori. Because they want to protect their friends and/or others, just like Inaba would, does this make them aggressive? Saying Inaba is anymore aggressive than those two is wrong.

As for the manipulation: they are all friends. Friends get involved in each other's lives. They advise each other on the best way to approach situations. Not all "manipulation" is bad, and none of Inaba's meddling has been negative for the others, only for herself. She does not force others to follow what she says, they are in control of their own decisions.

The reasoning that Inaba pushed Taichi towards Iori for her own gain is no worse than Taichi being the White Knight for his own personal satisfaction. Any selfless act can be narrowed down to being selfish in some way.
exs120Aug 11, 2012 2:13 PM
Aug 11, 2012 2:11 PM

Mar 2012
I like the previous ED better
btw so much drama in the preview
Aug 11, 2012 2:16 PM

May 2011
They've done it again. Inaba is too good and this anime is just getting better and better.
Aug 11, 2012 2:28 PM

Jul 2012
What a twist! Ah okay.. I’m…very happy. It’s no secret Freaky Friday flips are not my favorite thing. They had a great story with that, ran it through its course and now we’re going with the exact opposite of what everyone’s fear in the first half was; Where in the first the fears were that they would lose who they were, now there is a fear that they have no control over what they want to do. Every desire is pushed out, now they are too much themselves. How interesting that they’d go with this and it would go well with countering how the first half of the show went.

This subconscious voice seems to be causing lots of trouble and I am just dying to see what kind of drama ensues in the rest of this show. I’d love to know who Heart seed actually is, and am kind of afraid that we will learn nothing about him. That wouldn’t be horrible. That’s not the focus of the show, Heart seed is just the one who puts things into motion. The kids could care less about who he is. They just want him to leave them alone. In that sense he’s fine but in my fanboyish anything that is sci-fi i want to know everything about you know. You put this great thing in the world and leave it unexplained. Sometimes thats great and sometimes it isn’t. But if i had one wish it’d be that Inaba and Taichi got together. Wait no. If I had two wishes, one of them would be that we find out who or what Heart seed is.

But, poor Inaba. When she closes the door and slides down to the ground. She has no one to trust still even though Taichi’s offered, and there’s no reason why she should have just paired the other four off like that while leaving herself off like a fifth wheel, but that’s what happens when you don’t trust people. You force yourself to be alone and I hope Inaba overcomes this because she is just the best.

Good on Iori with her decision about her and Taichi.
I’m hoping we’ll get to see some more focus on Yui and Aoki here in an episode or two, we haven’t really learned all that much about Aoki and besides being the sometimes butt monkey, I like the kid.

Boo new second Ed song. I liked the first one soo much but as I’m sure it will it’ll grow on me by next two eps, I’ll regret saying this. And it helps that the animation for it is great.

So…liked first song better, but like this animation much more.
Anyway next ep looks to be good. I’m super excited. I was little hesitant with calling this my favorite show for this season, but it has exceeded all my expectations and it’s just too damn good.
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Aug 11, 2012 3:11 PM

Jan 2011
exs120 said:
AlexGK said:

Yes, Inaba can be aggressive. But she's no more aggressive than Taichi or especially Yui. She is not the only one to attack Heartseed. Both Taichi (episode 5 at the hospital) and Yui (episode 2 after Inaba gets knocked down) attack him. In addition, as we see this episode, both Yui and Taichi are intrinsically aggressive. Yui beat up boys AND broke a table, and Taichi would clearly use violence to protect Iori. Because they want to protect their friends and/or others, just like Inaba would, does this make them aggressive? Saying Inaba is anymore aggressive than those two is wrong.

As for the manipulation: they are all friends. Friends get involved in each other's lives. They advise each other on the best way to approach situations. Not all "manipulation" is bad, and none of Inaba's meddling has been negative for the others, only for herself. She does not force others to follow what she says, they are in control of their own decisions.

The reasoning that Inaba pushed Taichi towards Iori for her own gain is no worse than Taichi being the White Knight for his own personal satisfaction. Any selfless act can be narrowed down to being selfish in some way.

Well, let me first say that YOU were the one who insisted Inaba wasnt being agressieve when things were serious. I just pointed that you were wrong on that, its not like I disapprove being agressive when things are serious.
Yui was only agressive when she had a right to be. Not that I like this about girls cose it not the way girls should act, but I wont blame anyone in such cases. And Taichi is a boy, I would find it weird if he didnt act agressive on Iori's behalf. Maybe we should call Inaba overly temperament in this case, though thats still an understatement. She DID get violent toward her frends and I dont like that way of expressing feelings, especially when being a female, sorry. I would only take comic relief as an excuse is she was a boy and was acting that way towards another boy. I dont like tsunderes, they just piss me off to no end, be it in anime or IRL.

There is a fine line between advise and pushing. I think Inaba is crossing it and goes too far. Feel free to disagree.

I dont want to go into Inaba's resoning, thats too deep and can be seen differetly by different people. I already stated how I see it. And again, feel free to disagree.
AlexGKAug 11, 2012 3:16 PM
Aug 11, 2012 3:46 PM

Feb 2009
oi oi oi oi! Inaba! Damn that Taichi he gets all the luck!

At least the author can with different idea, having them switching bodies all the time will be boring quite fast.

So if the first part was about Nagase, Inaba seems to be next.
Aug 11, 2012 3:46 PM

Dec 2009
I thought it would get a bit dull to introduce a new "activity", but in fact, it turned out to be even better.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 11, 2012 3:52 PM
Jan 2012
AlexGK said:

Well, let me first say that YOU were the one who insisted Inaba wasnt being agressieve when things were serious. I just pointed that you were wrong on that, its not like I disapprove being agressive when things are serious.
Yui was only agressive when she had a right to be. Not that I like this about girls cose it not the way girls should act, but I wont blame anyone in such cases. And Taichi is a boy, I would find it weird if he didnt act agressive on Iori's behalf. Maybe we should call Inaba overly temperament in this case, though thats still an understatement. She DID get violent toward her frends and I dont like that way of expressing feelings, sorry. I would only take comic relief as an excuse is she was a boy and was acting that way towards another boy. I dont like tsunderes, they just piss me off to no end, be it in anime or IRL.
There is a fine line between advise an pushing. I think Inaba is crossing it. Feel free to disagree.
I dont want to go into resoning, thats too deep and can be seen differetly by different people. I already stated how I see it. And again, feel free to disagree.

Maybe we are defining aggression from different perspectives (verbal vs physical).

Inaba is definitely not physically aggressive, or no more so than her friends. Every situation where she has shown physical aggression has been used for physical comedy. When she punches Taichi or hits Aoki, it's because they were being stupid. There are plenty of series where girls are used as comic relief for hitting other characters (Taiga from Toradora = Exibit A, although a bad example because she's truly aggressive). If Inaba can be classified as tsundere on a scale from 1-10, I would say she's no more than a 3. Taiga is obviously a 12.

Even looking at the serious Heartseed scene again, she only grabbed on to him and never threw any punches or kicks, as Taichi/Yui have done.

Now I can see where manipulation can be perceived from her VERBAL aggression. She is very sharp with her words, but that's because she is VERY straightforward. She does not mince her words, which is refreshing to see in female characters. Since I would say she's borderline tomboy, she speaks and acts in a fairly non-feminine way, which may seem off-putting. However, I still think she is still not manipulating them. Although Inaba has trust issues, her friends do trust her and look up to her. The advise she provides is no more "manipulative" than the MC male in many shows encouraging their friends. They are in a stressful situation and need to work together. Inaba has just taken the role of vocal leader, and sometimes they may seem pushy, but not manipulative (in this case).

So my thoughts: Inaba is not truly physically aggressive (only comically), can be verbally aggressive, but is not manipulative.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, but these are my thoughts.
Aug 11, 2012 4:03 PM

Mar 2012
Really good episode, but i can't enjoy it as much since i've already read some spoilers so i know how they'll end up, but it's still an enjoyable show.
Aug 11, 2012 4:34 PM

Aug 2008
Inaba's scene in the beginning.....FAVORITE CHARACTER HANDS DOWN!
Aug 11, 2012 4:53 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
AlexGK said:

Yui was only agressive when she had a right to be. Not that I like this about girls cose it not the way girls should act,
Really?
Aug 11, 2012 5:06 PM

Nov 2011
Heartseed continues to act as a pseudo-producer of some supernatural reality TV show. I'm glad they decided to change the game up a bit. It has quite a bit more potential (dramatic, rather than comedic) than the previous rules, depending on how the direction.

Also, this new ending song lacked the powerful lead-in of the previous ending song, especially when placed after the preview. Can't say I listened to both in their entirety though.
Aug 11, 2012 5:18 PM

Jul 2012
Kallen_R2 said:
Inaba's scene in the beginning.....FAVORITE CHARACTER HANDS DOWN!
Do you like her more than Kyokorin?!?!?!?! PSST...

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 11, 2012 5:20 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep.

Will be very interesting to see the love triangle between Iori, Inaba and Taiichi.

Also curious if Yui actually likes Aoki deep down.

All in all, this looks to be much better than the body switching!
Aug 11, 2012 5:22 PM

Jan 2012
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: That Heartseed fellow is quite the entertainer.

"I'm sorry from somewhere around the middle of my heart." Classic.

I don't give a damn about the love-dodecahedron, but this is a very good series. No chance of dropping.
Aug 11, 2012 5:50 PM
Oct 2010
I'm still enjoying every second of it. XD

... It just occurred to me, Heardseed is basically the author's avatar...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 11, 2012 5:51 PM

Jul 2010
What a troll Heartseed is. So awesome.

Himeko was so damn erotic at the beginning.
Aug 11, 2012 6:05 PM

Aug 2011
I know there's masturbate in 4th episode and breast fondling in the first ep, but the fan service in this ep still makes me feel weird.
Uncomfortable...somehow. Probably because of the lack of other fan service in the earlier episodes.

The last few seconds make me feel that they are probably going to develop a bit on taichi.

This episode is better than I expected.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Aug 11, 2012 6:06 PM

Dec 2009
Awww, body swapping officially ended.

Well, let's see how these events go now.
Aug 11, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was hilarious. Especially the beginning. And that punch. Although in the preview, I wonder what he meant by "giving up on your friends."
Aug 11, 2012 6:27 PM

Jan 2011
Oh wow, so instead of the body swapping, there's now the 'true desires being unleashed' thing happening. This is seriously gonna be interesting. Seems like Inaba's having it rough the most so far. Speaking of Inaba, it was so hawt she tried hitting on Taichi, she even took his hand and put it on her breast lmao. xD

Yui smashing the table, holy shit. I'd be shitting my pants if I made her angry. Iori telling Taichi to not go any further in their relationship at the moment. However when Iori said 'This time... I have to do it right" it really got me thinking. Damn, Iori's probably the most unpredictable character in this Anime so far since she has multiple personalities. Seems like Inaba's going to be a shut-in, sacrificing herself for her friends?

Can't wait for next week!
5/5
Aug 11, 2012 6:36 PM

Dec 2007
Inaba wants it. :3
Aug 11, 2012 6:40 PM

May 2010
everything was all fine that out of the blue was the most wtf move ive ever seen, inaba was just going in for a second then out of no where she doesnt remember why she did it, Yui busting up table like the Hulk, kicking people in the face, Impulse yikes, "Not experiencing any extreme emotions or do everything you want without restraint" that second option sounds like a very bad idea, very very bad idea especially for the 2 dude of this haha

Inaba still scares me then that banner well place to top it off O.O but she still alway to hard on herself she need to lighten up.

Taichi got hit with the friend zone haha damn
Aug 11, 2012 6:40 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked this episode a lot for showing out a nice perspective of the human nature, that of desires. However Heartseed made me RAGE so bad! Now when I see him appear I SO RAGE! I wanted to rip him apart. Why is not anyone talking to a priest to exorcist this CACA of a spirit. Come on now then? Seriously I knew it was him. I figured out it was emotional amplification and the impulses would be most potential from desires themselves. That being said this is what I though intelligently of the elements of this episode.

About the beginning, I though it was nice to know the gang got 3 weeks off and was having fun in the spoiler
what was most memorable was the renders of those parts and of a huge foreshadow from above that Heartseed himself is not done with them. Rather bastard got me moved around to know he is still around lingering.

About Inaba whoring herself and the fan service. Now I know Inaba was not at fault but then again she was for not suppressing her lustful desires. Particularly of being touched and losing her virginity in the middle of the room. If I knew better she Blacked out to lust. Although the start in the spoiler
was quite pleasant and certainly that end grin of Inaba proper.

What was not proper is the following,

Now as much as the cougar tease is quite popular the fan service in the spoiler
got me surprised of how big exactly are Inaba’s breasts despite her mentioning her size cause I swear she grew bigger. Anyway quite not expecting breasts, ass and breast groping not to mention a sexual position already. Also Black Bra = to going all the way into sex. Sexual color coding. In thee end she regretted it in the spoiler
that much of herself is clear.

About Yui raging out and finding out of Inaba about to have sex with Taichi. Quite simply in the spoiler
is something I would never expect of Yui to do let alone break a table in half and injuring herself like those. HEARTSEED YOU BASTARD! I knew it was him. He amplified her anger 10 fold. I was happy that Inori came in the spoiler
as she saved with a nice hug Inori herself.

About Taichi’s impulse to see Inori and his sister. At first it was quite strange in the spoiler
of Taichi to suddenly start wanting to do stuff and on impulse get up to do it despite he would never do so. What was however enticing and best of this part is his sister in the spoiler
whom got a total MOE flesh out.
As a result I got a GIF going of her and I can affirm that her expressions really shined out. Taichi’s blushing towards her in the spoiler
added nicely to that part.

About Taichi x Inori, their conversation in the spoiler
yielded out some rather nice MOE of Iori herself. I have to admit though that one point the way Inori is in the spoiler
leads to quite some enticing libido IMO. Taichi’s expressions were nice too towards reactions for Iori.

About Inaba alone, quite the sad sight in the spoiler
Inaba is totally disappointed in herself and ashamed of having done that. Which will take a nasty toll on her.

About Inaba’s conspiracy, Fujishima’s revealing and of a dangerous move. First of all Fujishima’s revealing in the spoiler
was quite a shock. I did not think it would amend to this but I was relieved that it was not that as serious as I though. I was also surprised of Inaba’s hand dragging Taichi in the spoiler
despite Iori being in front of them.

While the best was Inaba’s conspiracy forming with Fujishima in the spoiler
to gain information dealings, I found it more interesting that Fujishima’s father is a high ranking cop. Although Iori was quite funny in accepting the deal if Fujishima in the spoiler
it could have ended rather badly if Inaba did not stop Taichi from KO in the face Fujishima. Leading essentially to his expelling of the school and charges pressed upon him. A good reason TO BE PISSED AT HEARTSEED! SOB! Almost got Taichi expelled and hurt a girl bastard.

About Yui’s rampage on other male students, well quite the show in the spoiler
despite having its reasons, Yui can be charged with:
-Use of excessive violence in attempt to prevent bullying.
-Public nuisance
-Public misdemeanor

While it was nice of Aoki to save her, he might have been charged with:
-Peace officer infringement
–Being aggressive towards a Peace officer from a dangerous point
Those are 2 serious shits man. Good thing they were warnings only and no charges were laid out. That’s some guts taking however it was too much IMO. He could have gotten in shit badly.

About Heartseed’s appearance, I knew shit was going on. I knew it was him. I had some ideals as to what exactly. I NEVER though my rage would build so bad it was amazingly high. I wanted him dead! All this time in the spoiler
it was “Let me at him”/“I will rip him apart!”/If I could just get into the anime to erase this caca of a spirit!” and on and on. It’s amazing how much hatred I have for him since the last episode itself. I really wish he would just FUCK OFF really. It’s as simple as that. His excuses are SHIT! His expressions stink full of SHIT! He is plain SHIT! Needs to be cleaned up seriously this Heartseed shit!

Also his new game amplifies 10 TIMES the impulses and emotions or more. Who knows but that could be dangerous especially since he rewired shit to make your body move on impulse of that desire.

About the aftermath of meeting Heartseed, quite hilarious was the GIF in the spoiler
of Inaba hitting Taichi. Expression wise and of course flow it was perfectly fine and hilarious.

One of the other things that I liked about that part were some Iori poses in the spoiler
but most of all the blushes of Inaba herself were high on the MOE. Therefore much appreciated this.

About Inaba’s depression, truly the spoiler
clearly shows a nasty shame and depression starting with the face of Inaba being from all POKER happy to the reality of her feelings, which most likely got amplified by YOURS TRULY HEARTSEED SHIT! All negative feelings are 10 folded so suicide is easier technically.

About Iori x Taichi take 2, well certainly that phone call had its charms in the spoiler
of Iori’s blushes and I did like that they admitted together they should not see each other in a romantic way since it can be amplified towards intercourse itself. However there is one interesting face of Iori in the spoiler
that one suggests that she is serious about finding herself out through this new phenomena.

Abut the new ED, I find the best of it in the following,

For it shows that just one glimpses at reality outside through a window can change a lot. The ED represents to me a common problem in Japan. That of isolating yourself in your room due to various reasons and never being cared for if one’s parents work too much and pay no attention. Ultimately you become a shut down in a cubic place too scared of the outside and losing even skills needed with that outside whom is never good.

The list shows MY thoughts of what it meant for me. But first of all it had a flow like the ED from this:

Series had. I don’t know why but it did for me. The list shows of the elements and what I think of them.
  • The beginning was nice in the spoiler
    for it showed all flying and being free. That was nice.

• Inaba being shown in the spoiler
    with a zoom of the city and of the gang from above her while she falls means they are free while she will be entrapped in her cubicle room. Unable to ever fly with them. A sign of freedom loss.

• This is further shown in the spoiler
    where Inaba essentially lies there not wanting to do anything but perhaps rot off.

• Seems from her thinking of Taichi in the spoiler
    it might be a main elements that affects her in not wanting to be outside apart from Heartseed’s new plan imposed on them.

• However what starts being interesting is in the spoiler
    while Inaba was thinking of her friends she suddenly realized freedom itself. Quite nicely done and shown IMO.

• Finally upon realizing it she walks towards the window in the spoiler
    notice all of that was done in pure whiteness and of simple black/white colors with slight pink hints as she started in seeing the light, very much like Oreki is with his pink life versions While when she was in bed it was more greyish.
So this concludes on what the ED shows and meant to me. Hope it enlightens some.

About the preview, WOW SHIT STARTS MORE! The few things I can’t wait to see. First of all Inaba’s punishment on Taichi in the spoiler
will be nice to see.

The part with Yui in the spoiler
seems to yield out some nice Inaba parts and Yui’s blushing face will please the MOE. I fear her scared state will be pitiful to watch.

Looks like Iori is losing her temper in the spoiler
with another person. Not good IMO. I hope it does not go overboard.

It’s good that Aoki is enthusiastic in the spoiler
however Inaba giving up on her friends is WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? I really screamed it out. I also am with Taichi. LAME! It will be totally LAME of her. I hope someone slaps her out from this state. That is the worst shit to do and declare to friends.

BTW Image Stitches and Pic Dump in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/image-stitches-and-image-dump-of-kokoro.html
Some nice stuff of Iori.

GIFs with avatars in the Club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=475941&show=0#post1
Whom the all fan service stuff is in. Enjoy the club space.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 11, 2012 6:43 PM

Jun 2012
and this is pretty much becoming the series of the season
its fanservice that i don't hate. What? Characters are getting really good for a (one cour?) anime- damn hopefully this arc meets the first one in terms of awesome
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Aug 11, 2012 6:50 PM

Apr 2010
What I learned from this episode:
1. Inaba is sexually frustarted and wears adult black underwear (she wants to have sex).
2. Yui has anger management issues and appearantly apprenticed under Tomoyo Sakagami.
3. Iori is puerto rican in wanting to keep the status quo.
Aug 11, 2012 7:08 PM

Jan 2011
Oh boy out of the frying pan and into the fire Heartseed sure loves his drama with that being said unleashing you're inner desires should make out for some pretty intense moments.

glad to know this is shaping up to be one of the better series this summer !
Aug 11, 2012 7:13 PM
Aug 2012
I already feel like Iori and Taichi are falling apart. I mean Iori is too afraid of unleashing her deepest desire to the point that she doesn't want to be with Taichi. Either way I'm looking forward to Taichi and Inaban too. Some major drama is gonna unfold soon and honestly I can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 11, 2012 7:14 PM

Jul 2012
I think we all know what the highlight of the episode was! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."(Steins;Gate)

Aug 11, 2012 7:48 PM

Sep 2011
Dem desires, Inb4 Inaba desire for taichi, Oh wait.
Aug 11, 2012 7:49 PM

Nov 2008
Lelouch22 said:
Great episode!

The chemistry between Inaba and Taichi is as terrific as ever, which, by comparison, makes the small Iori x Taichi moments feel a bit forced and stiff. Thankfully, this remains a triangle, which, so far, is playing out much better than most.

I gotta agree with you. I always felt that the Iori x Taichi moments were a bit forced. I'm trying to view this objectively, but since I'm a Inaba x Taichi fan...I'm unsure if I am.

I really felt bad for Inaba this episode. I'm sure all she wants to do is protect her friends. She clearly knows how Taichi x Iori feel about each other, so her unleashing her desires would not be good.The most she can do is alienate herself so she doesn't express those desires, which I"m sure is what she's gonna do. She's obviously the type to bottle everything up inside..and when those things come out..others aren't always happy. I know there were some who were saying that fans of Inaba were probably going to dislike her this arc, but the only reason that would happen, would be if they don't really understand her in the first place. She might be pretty, but I like her as a whole, and I understand that like the others, she has some issues that she will have to deal with and I'll stick by her till the end : )

By the way, that argument about her been aggressive and manipulative..I gotta hand it off to whoever was defending her, cause you did a superb job..I couldn't have said it better myself.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 11, 2012 7:51 PM

Nov 2008
Can't really iterate this enough. I thought how the body-switching incident ended was genius, but this is on another level. Sigmund Freud is having a field day in this.

Also, I can't really blame Iori for thinking of being distant from Taichi given the Freudian incidents happening, but her approach is really treading on dangerous territory. Good for her that Taichi is determined on making their relationship work, but for how long he can do that is another story altogether.
Aug 11, 2012 8:27 PM
Dec 2010
Aug 11, 2012 8:34 PM

May 2008
So im guessing we are done with Iori's arc and now moving on to Inaba's? hopefully there would be 25 episode and 1 arc for each character :D. That would be awesome for me at least.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 11, 2012 8:36 PM

May 2011
At first, I'll admit, I didn't like Heartseed. He pissed me off, dunno why, but he did.

Now, though, he's awesome. How can you not love this guy, this genious of mischief, this provider of priceless entertainment? Ya can't.

And oh, Inaba. It's always the serious types who're the horniest.
Aug 11, 2012 8:48 PM

Feb 2012
This was episode was pretty calm, and then Inaba starts stripping and i'm like: O__O?!

I've seen this used before, but this is still interesting. I'm really curious about Inaba, especially, since the ED was basically about her.
Aug 11, 2012 8:54 PM

Oct 2011
Im likeing this show more than i expected!
i love trolls
and i LOVE The new senirio
Aug 11, 2012 9:28 PM

May 2011
noooo!gib me backe my epic endinggg!!! lololol interesting episode, their peace did not las long. so its finally going to be an inaba centred arc? I'd definitely love to watch more taichixiori but looks like its not gonna end up that way :( cant help but to deal with it lol

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 11, 2012 9:32 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode, just like the others, and we got some nice Inaba fan service. I wonder what king drama they're going to bring with this new scenario.

Why did they change the ed song? I really liked the old one.

5/5
Aug 11, 2012 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
I have a feeling manly tears will be shed for Inaba...

That said, DEAR LORD is she my favorite girl this season! She's such a woobie that it hurts just speculating about this arc.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 11, 2012 10:21 PM

May 2012
Loving both the opening and closing themes and enjoyed the fanservice.
I predicted what Heartseed was doing as soon as Inaba did what she did.
Aug 11, 2012 10:35 PM

Oct 2008
It's official. This is the best anime to air since Madoka. There isn't much higher praise I can give.

Usually the sudden swap between serious and comedy moments are done poorly and both end up being bad. This anime manages to pull both sides of the coin extremely well. The beautiful thing is that some of the comedic moments also highlight impending conflict.These sudden switches also kind of emulate the switching the characters face.

Character interactions are spot on, although I tend to favour scenes with Taichi, Inaba and Iori.
There were so many beautiful moments in this anime, especially Iori and Taichi's heartfelt conversations. What was also kind of painful was realizing that Inaba's show of solidarity is only still a facade and that she is still fighting her inner demons (this time probably her decision to keep Iori and Taichi together instead of going for what she truely desires).

What were especially powerful where the two scenes where Inaba just closed the door on everyone else and we get to see her true feelings and the final scene before the preview where Iori says "I can't screw up this time."

I love when an anime deals with the theme of identity in this manner.

kelpso said:
Loving both the opening and closing themes and enjoyed the fanservice.
I predicted what Heartseed was doing as soon as Inaba did what she did.

I also had a feeling too, but it was certainly confirmed the moment Yui smashed that table.
OmniknightAug 11, 2012 10:38 PM
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.