MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

whose stronger Yamamoto or Gokudera
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Yamamoto Takeshi FanClub »» whose stronger Yamamoto or Gokudera

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: whose stronger
Yamamoto Takeshi

86 83.50%
Gokudera Hayoto

17 16.50%
Voters: 103

06-12-10, 5:40 AM

ahh so hard to choose
but i would say yama
honestly goku often lose when he fight....DD;
yama looks have more potential since he is a swordsman :DD

"since im always win ..im always right...." Akashi Seijuuro-Captain

06-13-10, 8:11 PM

Yamamoto ftw

06-21-10, 8:44 AM

Yamamoto, no doubt. Though I may be biased ^^"
but looking at the facts;
"Reborn clearly sees Yamamoto's potential and often mentions to Tsuna that Yamamoto is a natural born killer, mentioning as well that he is the best athlete in the entire Vongola Famiglia. His fast reflexes and strong body from sports gives him a natural advantage and he is shown to be able to dodge cannon fire and wayward fireworks. Yamamoto is also a quick learner, remembering all 8 forms of the Shigure Souen Style despite only being shown once. He also manages to develop a new form of the style in a life-or-death situation."
taken from Reborn Wiki

My opinion is that Yama is the 3rd strongest Guardian (excluding Tuna-kun), with only Hibari and Mukuro before him. Whether Hibari or Mukuro is stronger, that's a better question :D

Last.FM

Baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun.

09-12-10, 1:58 AM
Manga Moderator
That's not even a question anymore. Yamamoto wins by default.

09-21-10, 11:55 PM

truly equally strong, though gokudera doesn't think before act it's just that they have different style. Can't choose

09-22-10, 4:30 AM

Yamamoto's better in every way.
If they'd battle, Yama would obviously win because Gokudera's mid-range and it's not very easy to use if you're battling a melee fighter. Add to that, rain's tranquility effect renders the Sistema CAI's (occult-lookiing) barrier worthless.
Based on the battles they did.. still, Yama wins.

I like his attitude too. Not like Gokudera who's always rash and all.

10-28-10, 11:14 AM

Yamamoto would win. In terms of physical strength and battle instincts he's got Gokudera beat hands down. He's a natural born hitman according to reborn. Plus I think he's won more actual battles than Gokuderu who in my opinion was facing much weaker opponents than Yamamoto. I rank him in my top 3 strongest guardians as number 2 with Hibari as 1 and Mukuro 3rd. The fight I'd rather see would be Yamamoto VS Hibari. Though he would probably lose I don't think he'd be a pushover.
Modified by ashuriskiss, 10-28-10, 11:20 AM

07-22-11, 2:31 PM

I think that Yamamoto is stronger. He always wins his battles (well not everytime, but most of), and Gokudera? He is one big fail!

08-22-11, 4:57 AM

i think yamamoto is stronger and has more potential. reborn has interests in him too and claims that he's a naturally born hitman during the fight with squalo. and he even came up with a new attack /technique during midbattle. and he was rated 2nd most strongest student in nanamori (forgot how to spell ;__;) while gokudera was 3rd, which was pretty surprising since yamamoto's been playing baseball all his life and gokudera's been involved with the mafia and even had training before that. so yeah, i think yamamoto would win :P

05-21-12, 3:25 PM

Yamamoto... Duh!

08-09-12, 11:05 AM

i choose yamamoto :D
one of the reasons he's my fav, is because i think he has the potential to be the strongest guardian !! as everybody said, he's a natural born hitman, and lot of chara has interests in him (reborn, hibari, squalo...) plus, i think his opponents are much stronger than gokudera's, as an exemple, in varia arc, he fought, and won against squalo, varia's 2nd strongest man, and a candidate to be varia boss !
so yes, definitely yamamoto rules !!

09-14-12, 5:01 AM

I think Yamamoto is much stronger. As reborn said he was a natural-born hitman.

07-06-13, 11:28 PM

They are both strong. Their abilities and skills are different. We can't really tell unless we get to see them battle each other seriously.

Just voted for Yamamoto anyway, since this is a Yama club. Let him win this poll.

------

EDIT: Oh my gosh. I'm so totally obsessed with 8059 now. My answer has changed though, Yamamoto is definitely stronger. Heck, I bet he can even beat Hibari if he's very serious.
Modified by Amris, 11-29-13, 7:56 PM

10-05-13, 9:44 AM

how bias, this is Yamamoto's fanclub, of course every one will choose Yamamoto
“I see. So basically, you’re a Death God? And you came all the way from some place called Soul Society to vanquish evil spirits? Which means that monster earlier was one of those evil spirits? And it attacked that little girl? Okay, I belie– NO WAY I’LL BELIEVE THAT, DUMBASS!” – Kurosaki Ichigo

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices