MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. »» Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

35 43.75%
4 out of 5: Liked it

31 38.75%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 11.25%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.75%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 2.50%
Voters: 80

08-10-12, 8:53 PM

Chrischunn said:
And the plot finally thickens!

I'd be inclined to agree if there was any plot to begin with this is the first bit of plot period, i won't say anything more or somehow they will denie us any further plot! D:

08-10-12, 11:19 PM

Hope he doesn't die...

08-11-12, 12:37 AM

"Come to me!" *disappears and leaves them behind* ok.

Oh, hello plot. Nice to meet you, you're 6 episodes late. Lisara has been stripped during battle 6 episodes in a row. Irritating. 3/5

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

08-11-12, 1:00 AM

Oh well aside from all the ridiculous thing Ryosuke had done I'm glad the real thing is on !!

08-11-12, 1:02 AM

Finally this Anime is going places. I also suspect that Garuda Barogu is Ryousuke's father. Ryousuke's mother is simply hilarious. Telling him that his father had died and then years later she tells him that he's still alive LOL!
Lisara is so hawt in each episode, best female in the series.

4/5

08-11-12, 6:51 AM

The plot surfaces, about bloody time

08-11-12, 7:38 AM

yea somehow a change,
the previous episodes were kinda the same,
monster appears>lisara getting stripped>ryousuke getting aroused>lisara absorbing energy to kick ass, and the day is saved...
now an antagonist showed up and some plot

08-11-12, 10:50 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
Why do I have the weird feeling that Garudabloug might be Ryosuke 's Father?
I suspect him as well. But then what is he doing all this for?

Does he not know he risks his son's life for a mere thirst of Gram's potential?

He's not.
Ryousuke's father is the one that gave him the second half of the sword, there's no way he wouldn't have known that it is in the real world and to begin with there's no reason to give it to anyone if you plan to use it for yourself.

If anything I think that Ryousuke's father was the one that broke the sword in two and fleed with half of it.
Before leaving the real world he said that he had to settle a score with someone, that person is likely Garudabloug and Ryousuke's father probably was killed by his hand.

08-11-12, 11:29 AM

Maddo_scientisto said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
Why do I have the weird feeling that Garudabloug might be Ryosuke 's Father?
I suspect him as well. But then what is he doing all this for?

Does he not know he risks his son's life for a mere thirst of Gram's potential?

He's not.
Ryousuke's father is the one that gave him the second half of the sword, there's no way he wouldn't have known that it is in the real world and to begin with there's no reason to give it to anyone if you plan to use it for yourself.

If anything I think that Ryousuke's father was the one that broke the sword in two and fleed with half of it.
Before leaving the real world he said that he had to settle a score with someone, that person is likely Garudabloug and Ryousuke's father probably was killed by his hand.
Truly a possibility as grim as it might be. The father might still hide and suddenly spout out but that remains to see.

Most likely if Gram was cut in half then it means shit was going on in the underworld. The good thing is that that might get uncovered in the coming episode. I am not sure how much they are going PLOT now and less fan service but let's hope for the best.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

08-11-12, 6:55 PM

As much as I love seeing Lisara naked each episode, this show has become pretty inferior in every aspect compared to the other ecchi/action shows airing this season. Ryosuke is getting extremely.... retarded in a way with his 'power up' method.

I found this episode to be a bore... expect for that part where Quele was using her imagination in the tub. Thumbs up for a girls imagination.

08-12-12, 3:12 AM

Well that surprised me.His father is actually also from underworld.

08-12-12, 12:31 PM
Forum Moderator
Not the dictionary again :(..Plot thickens though.

08-13-12, 5:55 AM

Plot in my Harem anime?! What is this sorcery?!

08-13-12, 3:23 PM

CanzonE said:

You do realize that most action magic harem series of this nature actually HAVE a plot, it's just that some take longer to get to it.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...

08-13-12, 9:48 PM

Misdreavius said:
CanzonE said:

You do realize that most action magic harem series of this nature actually HAVE a plot, it's just that some take longer to get to it.

This....its when you deal with those generic high school slice of life Harems where its nothing going on most of the time. But all action harems usually have a somewhat decent plot appear eventually.

08-14-12, 10:42 PM

The plot thickens...
But I'm already fucking tired of this shit.

I'll stay though, already halfway through.
Modified by CrimsonLight, 08-14-12, 10:45 PM

08-15-12, 1:37 AM

Finally, the plot. Whew. At long last. For the past/previous episodes after the pilot ep, I noticed that it's plot keeps on repeating itself. The enemy shows up. Lisara's powers being drained and she's getting weaker and weaker until the hero Ryousuke appears and saves the day. every episode was like wtf?? is going on?? No plot development or whatsoever. Let's see if the next episode can pick it up. I hope it doesn't disappoint just like the previous episodes.

Nothing compared to DxD. DxD's much more better IMO.

08-15-12, 10:54 PM
Forum Moderator
It's like "Endless Eight" except in order to end the cycle Ryosuke had to draw the sword out of his chest and defeat the monster himself. Now we can get back to the real story and let Lisara keep her clothes on. (See, Haruhi explains everything....)
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

08-16-12, 7:17 PM

prismheart said:
The story sped up a lot in this episode.

I agree. I expected this anime to just be a 12 episode series with a pointless storyline and a bunch of boob/panty shots. I was surprised how much episode 6 brought to the series. The story behind his father, this other world they're going to, blah blah blah.

honestly, the only reason I kept watching this anime was because of Lisara and the fact that the art style is cute. So now that it might actually have an interesting plot, I think I'll like it :3

08-18-12, 10:07 PM

okay the stuff about his mother and father are just way too coincidental. of course all the girls are now lusting over his pervert self. the childhood friend has 0 chance as always. at least there is a bad guy now.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices