MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sengoku Collection Episode 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sengoku Collection »» Sengoku Collection Episode 19 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Sengoku Collection Episode 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
10 55.56%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
5 27.78%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
3 16.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
0.00%
Voters: 18

#1
08-09-12, 12:09 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2915
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
FINALLY! Oh man. I've been waiting forever for Mitsuhide.
Nobu/Mitsu moments next week! Woo!!
 
#2
08-09-12, 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2048
That episode was a step in the right direction after last weeks disaster. Hopefully we'll get a longer arc here with Nobunaga and Mitsuhide.

 
#3
08-09-12, 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Looks like its getting serious now. At first i really didn't like the episode...but it wasn't until the end when everything came together for me. Nice episode and next one should be better with more of the characters interacting.
 
#4
08-09-12, 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1291
Im so mind fucked right now, what the hell? inception.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
#5
08-09-12, 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2889
Mind = blown

Hydnlife said:
Im so mind fucked right now, what the hell? inception.
Yep lol.
 
#6
08-09-12, 6:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 6306
Right when you thought everything was wrapped with everything being a play they seem to go away from that right at the end.
 
#7
08-09-12, 7:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1874
the only words to say on this ep ONORE DECADE!!!

this week meet Akechi Mitsuhide with lost memory & is a detective.
see a headless body corpse yet wonder on it.
the "suspects" oh sure we see those "names" before maybe hmm?
each have different stories but did not do it.
then Akechi Mitsuhide wonder if was Morilanty did it?
ask Morilanty but revealed but it twist also reveal from her & Mitsuhide's "assistant" it was Akechi Mitsuhide did it.
so Akechi Mitsuhide see the body it was Nobunaga?!
cue big what it was all stage play (3 miko give flowers)?!
then the "assistant" tell Mitsuhide say words to say it all.
& ta da it was all dream with Mitsuhide confess i "whacked" Nobunaga?!

indeed this is went from lost memory to mystery to stage play to dream to INCEPTION & yet next ep is part 2 of Mitsuhide story!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
 
#8
08-09-12, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3400
So the whole thing was all a stage play and I was like o____o

It was....good. There will be more interactions between the characters from what I've seen in the preview for the next episode and I'm definitely excited for next week!

Signature above made by my pal legolasdf.
[Anime List] |||| [Manga List]
 
#9
08-09-12, 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 206
GO_KLAC-IGER said:
the only words to say on this ep ONORE DECADE!!!


Nice one ^^

That was a very different episode.

(lots of pics below)


At beginning I tought the girls were doing some RP playing Detective.
But in the end it was a play, but then again it was just Akechi's nightmare in where... she killed Nobunaga, you bastards!

I didn't see it coming.
The story may progress now.
(or not, because there are still lots of girls in the opening to introduce)

Next ep a direct continue, like we had with Ambitious princess.
Modified by jasque, 08-09-12, 9:44 PM
 
08-09-12, 10:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1700
ive never given up and then been pulled back in to a show so many times as this show has done to me. theyve had a couple good episodes in a row and they are continuing mitsuhide for next week so thats another positive.

i was kinda thinking it was gonna be something like a movie shooting or a dream throughout the episode but i shouldve seen the ending coming. the show's first episode starts with mitsuhide's betrayal and she still thinks nobunaga is dead
 
08-09-12, 11:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 30
THE DETECTIVE IS REALLY THE CULPRIT

ALSO THE WHOLE THING WAS A PLAY

ALSO THE ENTIRE PLAY WAS ALSO A DREAM

^ this made me crack up
You're wrong! I am not the same me as I was yesterday. The me from an hour ago, the me from a minute ago, the me from a second ago! I will continue to improve myself!
 
08-10-12, 12:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1938
I can't tell if this episode was really good or really bad.
 
08-10-12, 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 58
Total homage to Robert Blake's character from Lost Highway in this.
 
08-10-12, 4:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2150
A play that was a dream. Yup, total mind F.
 
08-11-12, 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4525
About time we see Ranmaru and Mitsuhide again.
I still wonder what that mess at the start of episode 1 is.
Akechi and Ranmaru were both loyal retainer of Nobunaga, even though she truly beleive she killed Nobunaga (She wouldn't get that way from a dream) the start of the show tell us otherwhise.
Still maybe Akechi somehow caused all that mess.
All we know is that there was a big pillar of flame and Nobunaga entered it and disapeared into the future, from that point there's 2 way I think this could have went.

-That pillar was the source of all sengoku-era character moving to the future, a kind of portal to the future, either every sengoku-era character took it, either it kept expanding all over Japan or either there were similar pillar in different regions.

-Nobunaga died, followed by Ranmaru and Mitsuhide that couldn't bear losing their leaders. The future we see is the 'sengoku-era general's heaven', basically the place after death. Every leader of the sengoku era died at some point so if we assume that the only way to get there is to die this could makes sense, obviously there's no way to return and I beleive that in the end Nobunaga will chose to stay with her friends in this new world.
A world that isn't in war but in peace, where everyone seem united, a world where those girls could lives as girls instead of warriors, a world where your past ennemy can become your friend. Maybe she'll realise that at some point.
Modified by Shangetsu, 08-11-12, 10:23 AM
 
08-12-12, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 610
Maddo_scientisto said:
About time we see Ranmaru and Mitsuhide again.
I still wonder what that mess at the start of episode 1 is.
Akechi and Ranmaru were both loyal retainer of Nobunaga, even though she truly beleive she killed Nobunaga (She wouldn't get that way from a dream) the start of the show tell us otherwhise.
Still maybe Akechi somehow caused all that mess.
All we know is that there was a big pillar of flame and Nobunaga entered it and disapeared into the future, from that point there's 2 way I think this could have went.

-That pillar was the source of all sengoku-era character moving to the future, a kind of portal to the future, either every sengoku-era character took it, either it kept expanding all over Japan or either there were similar pillar in different regions.

-Nobunaga died, followed by Ranmaru and Mitsuhide that couldn't bear losing their leaders. The future we see is the 'sengoku-era general's heaven', basically the place after death. Every leader of the sengoku era died at some point so if we assume that the only way to get there is to die this could makes sense, obviously there's no way to return and I beleive that in the end Nobunaga will chose to stay with her friends in this new world.
A world that isn't in war but in peace, where everyone seem united, a world where those girls could lives as girls instead of warriors, a world where your past ennemy can become your friend. Maybe she'll realise that at some point.


Well, im not sure if i remembered correctly but if im not wrong in the real history Mitsuhide killed Nobunaga in a temple that was on fire. So i THINK that kinda links.
 
08-12-12, 2:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4525
ArcanaTrace said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
About time we see Ranmaru and Mitsuhide again.
I still wonder what that mess at the start of episode 1 is.
Akechi and Ranmaru were both loyal retainer of Nobunaga, even though she truly beleive she killed Nobunaga (She wouldn't get that way from a dream) the start of the show tell us otherwhise.
Still maybe Akechi somehow caused all that mess.
All we know is that there was a big pillar of flame and Nobunaga entered it and disapeared into the future, from that point there's 2 way I think this could have went.

-That pillar was the source of all sengoku-era character moving to the future, a kind of portal to the future, either every sengoku-era character took it, either it kept expanding all over Japan or either there were similar pillar in different regions.

-Nobunaga died, followed by Ranmaru and Mitsuhide that couldn't bear losing their leaders. The future we see is the 'sengoku-era general's heaven', basically the place after death. Every leader of the sengoku era died at some point so if we assume that the only way to get there is to die this could makes sense, obviously there's no way to return and I beleive that in the end Nobunaga will chose to stay with her friends in this new world.
A world that isn't in war but in peace, where everyone seem united, a world where those girls could lives as girls instead of warriors, a world where your past ennemy can become your friend. Maybe she'll realise that at some point.


Well, im not sure if i remembered correctly but if im not wrong in the real history Mitsuhide killed Nobunaga in a temple that was on fire. So i THINK that kinda links.


Checking it up you're right, he betrayed him in the end and made him commit seppuku.
 
08-13-12, 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3393
oh wow lol, that was some nice twist. cool to see Mitsuhide and Ranmaru! can't wait for next ep.
 
08-15-12, 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 20
The plot thickens...for this character
 
08-16-12, 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 419
This was really good. It reminded me at first of CSI, but given what CSI is based off of it could be any number of investigative stories.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices