Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]
Mar 16, 2012 9:58 PM

Mar 2008
Welcome Nikki!
You may have been a few years late to the party, but you deserve a warm welcome like everyone else~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2012 3:44 PM

Mar 2012
hi everyone *^-^*
Im Xinthia... I know kinda weird spelling but ok...
nd I love anime ofcourse... I wouldnt know what I would do if I didnt had my swet sweet anime ^^
Mar 17, 2012 9:15 PM

Jan 2012
im tsu ,24,live in california,usa.

im an avid gamer (ps3). i prefer jrpg games but also enjoy fps as well as fighting games. if u wanna game together pm me so we can exchange gamer names :)

im constantly watching animes and love a good discussion about it,sharing those epic/tragic moments with friends who understand heightens my pleasure.

i dont have a favorite genre of anime , i love it all, really just depends on my mood what i watch. currently im in a shounen superpowered good vs evil anime kinda mood and am watching rekka no honoo. but i just finished watching princess lover lol (and really liked it).

anyways i hope we can share anime/manga and chat bout it all :)
Mar 23, 2012 4:44 PM

Feb 2012
Hey I am Catracho, I am 25 and live in the Cayman Islands.

I love playing Vball, video games, traveling, going to the beach, reading and most of all ANIME!!

I am open minded and I like to meet new people and make new friends! ;)
May 1, 2012 11:49 AM

Jul 2010
Hi!
I'm Kiramekirari, but call me Kira :)
I'm currently 14 (31.10.1997) and I live in Finland
Like everyone here, I love anime and manga :D
Though I tend to be lazy, and my list is mostly plan to watch....
My fave genres are comedy, ecchi and slice of life. I occasionally enjoy tear-jerkers too.
I love singing and writing poems :3
I'm also an avid gamer (ps3 and psp) and I love to play rpg & fighting games

I hope I can meet lots of new people and make some friends! (^_^)
KakkowaruiOct 4, 2012 10:37 AM
May 9, 2012 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
Well then, Welcome u all, okay its just me greeting but since the other admins seem to be busy or whatever u have to live with it for now :P

... Nagi .... '97 ... im feeling old now ;_; sooo old ;_;

ah whatever who cares ^^ its just me being random :P u can also add me here and on other pages if u like that is ^^

so ... erf ... well ... if u guys have any kind of questions, feel free to ask, i think this me was already of some help lately for at least one of u new onesl xD well done, me ^^ aw thanks me is so nice to me .... >.<

thats all for now , have fun and dont forget to stay random :)

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Aug 25, 2012 12:24 PM

Oct 2011
Name: AnimeFreaak/Nixie
Birthday: November 5,
Hometown: Cavite

Favorites
Food: Spaghetti, I pretty much like every kind of food *drools*
Sports: Badminton
Hobbies: Watching Tv and DVDs, Eating, Sleeping,Surfing internet, reading, Drawing and Listening to music
Type of Music: J-Pop, K-Pop, Metal

Describe Yourself: Always at home. I don't like going out =w=. Well kinda like a lazy bum? lol. Likes anime
Dislikes: "Reverse Harem"
Dec 16, 2012 1:40 AM
Dec 2012
Basics:
Name: Mark
Nationality: New Zealand... -ian? Kiwi?
Other interests: Gaming (PC mainly), techmology, cats, collecting anime walls.

Favorites:
Food: Eggs, bacon, pancakes. Anything that can be cooked with a spatula.
Sports: Not a fan, I like going for walks, both urban and bush though.
Music: DnB, Metal, some J-Pop/J-Rock.
Anime genres: Shounen, Seinen, Dark, Psychological. Lots ^_^"

I'm bit of a shut in but a friendly one at that. I'm pretty easy going I guess. I've been told my taste in stuff in general is pretty weird and unpredictable. I enjoy long rants on the beach about stuff that just doesn't matter.

Would be cool to make new friends with mutual interests, particularly IM friends =D
Dec 18, 2012 6:19 AM

Dec 2012
hi new memeber jus joined to keep track and follow new anime. watching anime since i was a kid and enjoy a lot of sports as well including football and a lot martial arts.

Thank you (どうもありがとう) for reading this
Dec 20, 2012 12:10 PM
Sep 2010
Hi, my name is Amelia and i'm 23 years old. I'm a stay at home mom from Oklahoma.
Don't let the pic fool ya. In RL I'm normally a very quiet and forgettable person. I tend to just disappear into the background at times making it difficult for me to make friends. It's very nice to meet you all and i hope to make some great friends. ^_^

sorry, i'm horrible at introductions..
Dec 21, 2012 7:59 AM
Dec 2012
AmayaOokami said:
sorry, i'm horrible at introductions..

Oi. Stop selling yourself short.
Jan 20, 2013 10:41 AM
May 2009
Hi all! Happy new year!!!
Feb 13, 2013 8:23 PM
Feb 2013
Hello everyone! Just wanted to throw an introduction in here :)

My name is Mark and just happened to stumble here. I'm 21 years old, and from the state of California, but currently residing in Ohio in order to complete my bachelor's in nursing. I love all genre of animes, especially romance/comedy/action types! And it's pretty awesome to see a lot of people who share similar interests :)

It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we get along!
Feb 28, 2013 10:25 AM
Feb 2013
Just joined MAL yesterday. Was bored and thought it might be nice to be able to make a list to keep track of what I have seen and be able to find new stuff to watch. (Well, like everyone on here, I'm sure). The clubs seemed possibly interesting. So I'm on here now. :/
Mar 2, 2013 12:59 PM

Jan 2012
Hello Minna ;*

My namae is Alex - short from Alexanra. I'm 21, first year at silesia daigaku studying japanese with english. As everyone in here I love manga and anime and play games (various games ;>).
i don't really mind the gender issue so doesn't matter if u are a guy or girl. If u feel like writing go ahead ;D
Yoroshiku....
Mar 15, 2013 9:50 AM

May 2008
yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Welcome Everyone!! XDD
It might be a little late, I might have to wake up the other Admin here by posting Cheesecakes XD
*Hands out cheesecakes+Milk* Thank you for stopping by and Introducing yourself.

I just started being Admin but been here a while if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Mar 17, 2013 4:35 PM

May 2008
Ciemny_blondyn said:
It's pleasently from your side to greet us in this kind way. Thank you for the cheesecake and milk. *receives the stuff and starts to chomp* Yum, it's delicious! *chomps gently* Have you made it on your own? May we give questions in 'The question thread'? *sips the milk* Ahh, I almost forgot - congratulations for becoming an admin! *raises the glass*
*raises the glass*The Cheesecake times time, But it taste awesome and thanks i'll be more active. I hope i have enough Deserts..
Mar 17, 2013 6:54 PM

Nov 2012
Hieey Club Members

I'm Eliza, 15yrs and a highschool freshman at the moment. Mmm I'm pretty open to stuff..stuff like manga and anime, maybe other stuff too o_o

Well nice being here today =]
Mar 30, 2013 11:23 PM
Sep 2009
Despite overcoming great hardship, challenges, difficulties, and knowing myself fully... this world still saddens me... and i suffer from an inferiority complex..it came from years of being made fun of, bullied, and generally being treated like garbage... i may have family and friends.. but i have yet to meet a girl that likes me for being me.. i know very well that i am not perfect..and i have endured alot of damage.. there are times when i question why i keep trying, working so hard, and putting forth all of this effort to succeed... but the answer is.. deep down.. i want to be happy and raise a family.. i just hope i get the chance to do that..
Apr 5, 2013 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
welcome to the new ones ^^

another inferiority complex type hu ? >.< im the opposite (superiority complex) so im not that good handling that, but ive been told im doing fine so far, at least we arent aware of any members running off cause of me ;)

for short questions and quick answers or cake, ask Tech ^^ he is on the most after all :P :P

Apr 5, 2013 3:58 PM

May 2008
Welcome New members!!
Found more Parfaits and Cake and Cookies, Everyone is welcome to have some, i do forget the milk though....
Apr 9, 2013 2:24 AM

May 2010
OK, my turn...

Usually they call me Hank or Lars in the Internet, but if you're into real names, you can call me Sergey. I'm a 19 years old guy from Russia. I've been on MAL since 2010, but have almost never communicated with anyone. I thought this club would be a good beginning. I have been watching anime since 2010 (I don't count the period when I watched Ghibli works, Sailor Moon and Pokémon on TV as a kid and the period before late 2009 when I watched anime only for ecchi scenes). The first non-Ghibli anime I watched not because of ecchi was Pani Poni Dash (I know, one should better watch it having watched many other anime, but it's great even when you don't get most of the references). I still like anime of that type — funny crazy ones with no or little actual plot (like Joshiraku, Kill Me Baby etc.). I'm of those guys who wouldn't drop even the lamest crap because I prefer to finish things I started doing, sooner or later. And I just like when the days counter's number increases lol. What I'm interesting in as much as in anime are foreign languages. I'm going to learn German and Japanese in the university soon. My specialty is linguistics so there is much language stuff I am and will be learning. I'm also a Pokémon fan, looking forward to the new X and Y games. Well, if you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask since I'm not very good at self-introducing when not being questioned.

PS: Sorry if my English is too poor — I've still much to learn.
KikugiApr 11, 2013 12:54 AM
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
Apr 9, 2013 5:39 AM

Jan 2008
welcome ^^ ah may i ask how u picked your name here ? as a german i find it a bit irritating since u r obviously male (Durchgeknallte=female / Durchgeknallter=male) maybe u just forgot the r ? ^^

Apr 9, 2013 6:31 AM

May 2010
RaiStorM said:
welcome ^^ ah may i ask how u picked your name here ? as a german i find it a bit irritating since u r obviously male (Durchgeknallte=female / Durchgeknallter=male) maybe u just forgot the r ? ^^

Isn't the -r omitted when there is a definite article before an adjective? Like here:
http://www.agentur-stop-go.de/kuenstler/der-durchgeknallte-ackermann.html
I haven't written the article in my nickname but it was implied, as I'm 'der', not 'ein'.
Apr 9, 2013 6:41 AM

Jan 2008
then u have to add "der" to your name or it would appear female as a name like u r using it ^^ "der durchgeknallte ackermann" would also be "durchgeknallter ackermann" if u take away the "der" ^^ im not good with telling how it works but just believe me its my motherlanguage after all xD i have to live with that nonsense all my life :P
but if u dont believe me u can ask the other germans in the german club http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=28761
theyll tell u the the same ;)
RaiStorMApr 9, 2013 6:45 AM

Apr 9, 2013 6:53 AM

May 2010
It's no need. I'm changing my nickname. I just thought one can omit the article but have the adjective behave as if the article is still here. Just great, I've been feminine since I registered here. Thank you for pointing that out!

UPD: Hey, you know, it even SOUNDS more masculine now!
Apr 9, 2013 7:02 AM

Jan 2008
jep way better now ^^

Apr 9, 2013 5:32 PM

May 2010
Nah, I'm not a traveler and my favorite place to visit is just my house. Being in has a positive effect on me. :D
Apr 10, 2013 4:06 AM

May 2010
Well, I played on my Megadrive much when I was a kid... Now I have PSP, DSi and 3DS (and my PSP is just 'that-thing-I-play-Tekken-6-on' xD). I play Pokémon mostly, but I temporarily gave it up, having a small play from time to time (I'm still going for a living PokéDex in White 2 and also EV-training). I have played a few games for DS besides Pokémon, but not as many as for Megadrive. What about you? Do you play PC games or console games more often?
Apr 10, 2013 5:53 AM

May 2010
Not a fan of fiction books. If I read a book, it is likely to be something on linguistics. But I enjoyed many genres of fiction 5-6 years ago. I also like reading Wikipedia, lol. It has much interesting stuff in it.
Aug 23, 2013 3:08 PM

Jun 2013
Hey guys ^^

Call me Mango please :3 18 years old girl from Europe.
Favorite genres are comedy, BL and slice of life.
I have a phobia of being turned down and hated ; u ; "
Feel free to send me a message or add me as friend ^^
Aug 27, 2013 3:23 PM

Jun 2013
Hello guys :)

My real name is Lev Nathaniel, im turning 17 this coming september 13 :D my fave. character is Tachibana Kanade because she's so cool and pretty :) my fave. anime is Date a live, probably because all the characters are amazing hahah XD last but not the least my fave. seiyuu's are Kugimiya Rie, Taketatsu Ayana and Hanazawa Kana :D thats it, if you want to know more dont hesitate to add me :))

NICE TO MEET EVERYONE, HOPE WE CAN GET ALONG WELL :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2013 1:11 PM

Sep 2013
Hi everyone :D
I'm new in MAL, therefore I have no acquaintances here... I'm also a bit socially awkward :$
You can call me Aoi or Kaori, whichever you like, although it's not my real name >.<
My favourite genres are shoujo and comedies, but I lately happen to prefer horror, mystery,psychological and maybe a bit of splatter ^.^
I hope we all make many friends here! Feel free to talk to me or add me :)
Nov 27, 2013 11:41 AM

Feb 2008
Hi everyone, welcome to the club. :)

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jun 5, 2014 2:01 PM
Mar 2013
So, I think I may have done this before, but I imagine it's been about a year now and I am finding myself getting more into anime lately. *Lots of extra time on my hands*

I'm Sarah, 24, I live in Indiana, USA. I am currently a house wife taking care of *6*, yes you heard me *6* animals. 4 dogs, two cats, oh and you can't forget the Madagascan hissing cockroaches I also care for! Soooo, my day basically consists of potty breaks every two hours and, you guessed it, TONS of anime! ^_^

I seem to really prefer the horror genre, but also have found enjoyment in others genres as well.

Really hoping to make some new friends, find some great new anime, and just be a part of a wonderful community I can escape to during my lonely days!

I don't have a messenger right now, but I'm wouldn't object to getting one should anyone decide they would like to chat outside of the forums. :)
Aug 12, 2014 9:23 AM
Jul 2014
Hello everyone :)

I'm PinkPetals, you can also call me pink or pinky :) I just joined MAL Member Socializing Club.
I'm 25 years old, and I'm from Massachusetts, USA.

I've been watching/reading Anime/Manga for quiet a few years (first anime being Sailor Moon, therefore my very favorite show!). I did stop watching for a while (a lot happened during that time) but I got back on track quickly lol. My favorite genres would be Shoujo, Comedy, Drama, Yaoi, Shounen Ai, Yuri, Horror, and Psychological. To be honest I read/watch almost anything as long as it's entertaining to me :)

I don't really have anyone outside my friend circle that like anime so that's why I'm trying to make friends on MAL. I hope to meet new and interesting people on here that have the same interest as me.

I'm very aktive in the clubs, so if anyone should see a comment here and there I'll be happy to chat with YOU :P
Sep 6, 2014 11:32 PM
Mar 2013
Hia---

First of all, Thanks for creating this club ^_^
Okay, so I am a Grade 12 high school student currently living in Toronto, Canada. Trying to get through the year right now! Foosh -_-'

I've been a fan of anime since a long time but I got into manga just a few years back and wow *_*

Anyway, I look forward to socializing and making friends here :)
Oct 2, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2011
Hi! Currently 24 and live in Texas. I first got into anime and manga in high school (if you don't count watching stuff like sailor moon, gundam wing, and DBZ as a kid). I can be a little socially awkward at times >.< so it can be hard for me to make friends in general much less get lucky enough to find someone to (binge) watch anime with me. Hoping to find some internet friends, maybe even someone to cowatch some animes with.
Oct 31, 2014 5:14 AM

Jul 2013
hi everyone!
Feb 10, 2015 2:17 PM

Dec 2014
Hello everybody !
Name's Julien, male, 19 years old and French nerd.

I started anime as a kid with DBZ and Naruto among others. The more i grow up, the more I find myself a fan of everything SciFi and Mecha. Of course I try to keep an open mind and watch a bit of every genre / sub-genre. Currently marathoning the whole Gundam / Macross franchise.
Suggestions and advices are welcome by the way ! :)

I was studying sound engineering in Paris, before changing path to computer engineering. Thus, I am not a musician per se, but quite knowledgeable on the technical side of things, and very into synthesizers (especially japanese ones :) ). I also love roleplaying games, video games, travels, and also like to do some paintings from time to time.

I actually have 'family' in Japan, in fact my sister is finding herself with a Japanese man for more than two years as of now. I'll go there for a 15 days trip this summer ! There will be at least some pictures on my profil, can't wait to live it and then share the awesomeness with you guys !

Well, I guess that's ok for an intro. If you want to discuss further, feel free to visite my profile, PM or leave a comment, i'm always happy to meet new people ! Finally, I go by the name 'GOAscend' with the same avatar pretty much everywhere else on the Internet.

I hope the long post is ok, anyway, to anyone reading this, have a wonderful day ! See you people around ! :)
May 13, 2015 6:56 AM
May 2015
Im WAniMeZ or Zamakh :D

Still kinda new here, hope can make tons of new friends!! HI EVERYONEEEEE
Mar 6, 2016 8:05 AM

Feb 2016
Hello!

My alias name is Otakumi (I would like to be called this name, since I dont know anyone here, if thats okay). I love to read Manga, watch Anime and play video games. I live in sweden and I hope I can get along with as many people as possible.

Thank you for you time and goodbye
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]

More topics from this board

» Anyone here practice martial arts or other fighting techniques?

HateYouFool2 - Aug 7, 2009

16 by MetalistPunk »»
Mar 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Sticky: » Your opinion matters! Ways to improve this club! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 18, 2008

369 by WAniMeZ »»
May 13, 2015 7:00 AM

» Fav quotes from anime/manga.

Roncha - Feb 7, 2009

22 by Midori-tan »»
Jan 31, 2014 2:02 PM

» Riddles and Brain Teasers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Saitoe - Oct 21, 2008

273 by makitokun »»
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 AM

» Are we neighbours? ( 1 2 3 )

KaminaKai - Oct 13, 2008

128 by Lyyzee »»
Mar 17, 2013 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.