MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

ALL MEMBER ... Introduce yourself!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» MAL Member Socializing Club »» ALL MEMBER ... Introduce yourself!

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (47) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
06-13-10, 10:15 AM

modotaku said:
Hello! I'm Adam.

I am 23 and been watching anime and reading manga for a good 17 years or so.

So, yeah! Hope to meet some people to start discussing these things with!

Nice to meet everyone!

Hey, Adam! 17 years, huh? That's awesome. You must know some of the classic anime/manga then. Anything you'd reccomend? :D

06-13-10, 10:19 AM

wickedrowan said:
Hi~~~~~~~

My name is Sarah and I am age 20. I am currently attending university in the great state of Missouri. My major is English and my minor is International Relations. I am secretary of the local anime club and I work at McDonald's. I am currently working on a ShizNat fanfiction.

I am new here and would like to meet people!

Hi, Sarah! Nice to meet someone who's also interested in English. I know this is like two years late, so you might not see this, but you seem pretty cool! <3

(I'll stop spamming the forum now, haha.)

06-18-10, 7:11 AM

Hi im Gonic and im 18 (w00t) I attened university in the good o' UK where starting next year ill be the social organiser for the uni's anime club. I want to learn japanese and go to japan one day. I also watch alot of varitey of anime and when i can afford it i read manga (currently Shaman King)
'Life is just a game you play'

07-03-10, 1:28 PM

Name:Maria
Favorite Anime: Inuyasha, hands down.
Favorite Manga: Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Place: Illinois
Food: Spaghetti <3
Hobbies: Anime. :P Also I play piano, draw, read manga, and procrastinate of course. :)
Describe Yourself: A bit introverted, but also completely not.(Whaa?)
Dislikes: Oh my. Don't get me started~ :3

07-03-10, 10:26 PM

Hiyaa =)
aibike-chan desu ^^, real name is Aybike. !9 years old.
Currently university student. Major is Fashion Design.
I want to go Japan and work there.
GACKT - "...a new Era begins..."

07-28-10, 11:26 AM

Hi! My name is Arianna (well, not legally for another few months at least) and I'm seventeen, a senior in high school this fall, but doing all of my classes at a university. I've been watching anime since I was five, beginning with Sailor Moon, followed by Pokemon and Digimon and evolving into...well, now I watch it all, as long as it's good.

My favourites include (in order): Kyou Kara Maou, Clannad (including ~After Story~), Death Note, and Digimon (all seasons..but I haven't seen season 5 yet, or the presently airing 6).

I'm in desperate need of more anime-loving friends, so I'll accept friend requests in a heartbeat and talk to anyone who wants to talk

~Arianna

07-30-10, 11:39 PM

Hi everyone!
I'm from Vietnam and i call myself darkquach. I can speak two languages: Vietnamese and English (i got Ielts band 7 :) )
I'm currently taking a break time after acquired 2 diploma degrees and will move to Melbourne, Australia next year to continue study at university.

I begin to watch anime in somewhat Oct 2009 and the next thing i know is that i falling in love with it.
My personal taste is various. I watch anime if i find it entertain enough. But i really fond of anime that make me shed tears ( T_T) .And i like anime songs too _ "Real fan never miss a thing"

I very appreciate if you can recommend me with some good anime or befriend with me. None of my friend watch anime so i hope i can find anime-loving friends on MAL instead.

08-13-10, 12:04 AM

Hello, I'm Abelle but I go by Abel or Bell.
I'm 17 years old.
I'm new to this site so I don't know much about it :3
It's nice to meet everyone ^^

08-21-10, 5:49 PM

Hiya :3

I go by Neko and I am 15. I love to make friends so feel free to stop by my Profile thingy ma bob. :P

I love Anime more than Manga. It keeps me interested and wanting more. I play the acoustic guitar and I love to write poems. I can't say I'm talented but I'm trying my best. I have a hard time trusting people but it changes after I get to know people.

So that's just some short things about me. Like I said, feel free to check out my Profile and I accept random friendship invites. :)

Nice to come into this Club!

08-21-10, 7:03 PM

Welcome to the club everyone.

09-13-10, 6:36 PM

Hello all!

My name is Irarina. I'm 16 and live in Malaysia.
I love purple and pink
Currently, my hobbies are reading and drawing.
My all time favourite anime will be Gundam Seed Destiny.
I love Lacus Clyne the most! :))
My first manga will be Sailormoon.
And I still love it until today! :))
I always busy with house chores coz' I'm the eldest.

Nice to meet you! XD

09-26-10, 9:39 PM

Hmm. Ok. Finally worked up the guts to post in this club ><

My name is Anna. I live in the USA (my spellings are deceptive!), and...it's pretty easy to figure out my age if you talk with me lol.
I like reading and writing and pretty graphics (though I can't draw/make them for shit).
I'm studying Italian for school, and Japanese a a community centre after school.
I really really love purple and frilly things and classical music and I want to learn how to play the piano one day. ;___;

Worth noting I love the When They Cry series and Clannad. d('-'d)

Um...nice to meet you?

09-27-10, 7:09 AM

SoneAnna said:
Hmm. Ok. Finally worked up the guts to post in this club ><

My name is Anna. I live in the USA (my spellings are deceptive!), and...it's pretty easy to figure out my age if you talk with me lol.
I like reading and writing and pretty graphics (though I can't draw/make them for shit).
I'm studying Italian for school, and Japanese a a community centre after school.
I really really love purple and frilly things and classical music and I want to learn how to play the piano one day. ;___;

Worth noting I love the When They Cry series and Clannad. d('-'d)

Um...nice to meet you?

nice to meet u :) finally ? how long did u wait ? o.O
we wont bite u know xD no worries ^^ were all nice ppl here
i think ^^ but just in case u can always tell f.e. me or midori-tan
about whatever so well take care kk ?

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)

10-02-10, 5:11 PM

Oh, I been here for 2 weeks now but I just found about this club. ^^

I'm Jon, I'm 16 but turning 17 in 25 days :D
I live in the USA currently :D
I'm Vietnamese, but I can't speak it. -_-
I like to chat, play my guitar/drum pad when I'm bored, play video games, and just play Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic with friends. >>
I already took Spanish 3, and is currently learning Japanese 1.
I'm into cute things, it distracts me.. >>
I began to watch anime again, so I still want to try new anime.

But, so far my favorite series is Toradora!
Nice to meet everyone. ^^

10-06-10, 5:53 AM

Hello all! My name is Remy, and I've been using MAL for a few years to keep track of my favorite hobby. I'm an 18-year old college student who currently lives in Nagasaki, Japan, but I hail from Ohio in the US. I am a bit shy in person, so getting to know some of MAL's members online would be a lovely way to make new friends.

My all-time favorite anime is Baccano, and I have a rather diverse range of interests. This fall season I'll be actively following more currently-airing anime than ever before (something like 10?). I am an avid gamer girl and anime fan, but can carry on a conversation about close to anything.

I don't think posting my contact information here would be the best idea, so if I sounds interesting then feel free to send me a message on MAL. The picture on my profile is me!

Thanks for reading!

10-12-10, 7:54 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I just turned 22 in August. I recently moved to a new city (Cleveland, OH to be precise) and am attending graduate school here. I am studying School Counseling which is pretty interesting thus far. I absolutely love anime and have loved it since I was about 10-years-old and was first introduced to Pokemon, which is still to this day my favorite. (As you can tell by my Pikachu avatar, d'aww isn't he cute?)

I am looking to meet new people that share my interests, and it seems MAL and this club are perfect for doing that! :)

Anyway, some of my other favorite animes would have to be One Piece, Chuu-Bra!!, K-ON!!, and Chobits off the top of my head. I have seen far too many series to remember. I don't read nearly as much manga as I used to, but I do enjoy reading as well.

I also love playing/sucking at playing video games, people watching, and just sitting and talking with friends and acquaintances.

I'm looking forward to talking to you all and getting to know the club. :)

Oh, and my AIM is tricksicle as well if anyone wants to message me that way!

10-15-10, 2:57 PM

welcome to all the new ppl here :) have fun and comment alot please dont hold back k ? :)

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)

10-30-10, 1:21 AM

Hello everyone! im not good at introductions but here goes nothin!
My names Samantha, i am 20 years old, iv lived in Oregon my whole life, I work part time at a restaurant and am going to culinary school.. i'm newly single...(messy breakup)
I love watching anime anything with romance in it, im obsessed with kitty ears..Nyaa!
I'm pretty easy going for the most part, unless you just really irritate me lol but that is rare to happen.. i have 1 older sister(who is very lazy) and 4 younger brothers(who are very sweet)
I smoke wich is one of my only bad habbits besides chewing my nails lol
i love music i mainly listen to Metal, Rock, oldies, punk, and Indie but ill really listen to anything with a good beat to it.. I'm also a Gamer my xbox360 is my baby ^^; Oh and,
Dont hesitate to send me a friends request i love random friends! but only if your going to talk to me... i dont want people adding me just to add to the number on your fiends list!!
Also if you want to add me on MSN feel free to, Its Sweetxxcyanide@hotmail
I am pretty new to MAL sooo be nice!! lol XP
I hope to get to know you! ;)
ByeBye for now!
Modified by Harrlequin, 10-30-10, 1:26 AM

11-02-10, 3:18 PM

Welcome to the club, Harrlequin. :D

11-05-10, 7:52 PM

Hi All,

I'm Matt, from the UK. I'm 23 years old studying Computing in my final year at uni with Japanese as a part of the degree. I'm pretty friendly, though I do over share on occasion but I think that makes things random. I've been into anime for just over 2 years now. However, on occasion the amount I've watched in that short time has hampered my work, such a bad habit.

Two fun facts about me, Well I'm the oldest of 9 children and when i was 18 i used to be a semi-pro footballer (Soccer) getting paid to do what i loved.

Anyway, I thought I'd give this slick looking club a go since I've not had the time to really get involved here at MAL and actually communicate with some other humans. Looking forward to chatting with you all. :D
"When there is no room in hell the dead will walk the earth"
"I must confess, im giving very serious thought to eating your wife"

Pages (47) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices