Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »
Jun 13, 2010 10:19 AM
May 2010
wickedrowan said:
Hi~~~~~~~

My name is Sarah and I am age 20. I am currently attending university in the great state of Missouri. My major is English and my minor is International Relations. I am secretary of the local anime club and I work at McDonald's. I am currently working on a ShizNat fanfiction.

I am new here and would like to meet people!

Hi, Sarah! Nice to meet someone who's also interested in English. I know this is like two years late, so you might not see this, but you seem pretty cool! <3

(I'll stop spamming the forum now, haha.)
Jun 18, 2010 7:11 AM

Feb 2010
Hi im Gonic and im 18 (w00t) I attened university in the good o' UK where starting next year ill be the social organiser for the uni's anime club. I want to learn japanese and go to japan one day. I also watch alot of varitey of anime and when i can afford it i read manga (currently Shaman King)
'Life is just a game you play'
Jul 3, 2010 1:28 PM

Sep 2009
Name:Maria
Favorite Anime: Inuyasha, hands down.
Favorite Manga: Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Place: Illinois
Food: Spaghetti <3
Hobbies: Anime. :P Also I play piano, draw, read manga, and procrastinate of course. :)
Describe Yourself: A bit introverted, but also completely not.(Whaa?)
Dislikes: Oh my. Don't get me started~ :3
Jul 3, 2010 10:26 PM

Jan 2008
Hiyaa =)
aibike-chan desu ^^, real name is Aybike. !9 years old.
Currently university student. Major is Fashion Design.
I want to go Japan and work there.
GACKT - "...a new Era begins..."

Jul 28, 2010 11:26 AM
Sep 2007
Hi! My name is Arianna (well, not legally for another few months at least) and I'm seventeen, a senior in high school this fall, but doing all of my classes at a university. I've been watching anime since I was five, beginning with Sailor Moon, followed by Pokemon and Digimon and evolving into...well, now I watch it all, as long as it's good.

My favourites include (in order): Kyou Kara Maou, Clannad (including ~After Story~), Death Note, and Digimon (all seasons..but I haven't seen season 5 yet, or the presently airing 6).

I'm in desperate need of more anime-loving friends, so I'll accept friend requests in a heartbeat and talk to anyone who wants to talk

~Arianna
Jul 30, 2010 11:39 PM

Mar 2010
Hi everyone!
I'm from Vietnam and i call myself darkquach. I can speak two languages: Vietnamese and English (i got Ielts band 7 :) )
I'm currently taking a break time after acquired 2 diploma degrees and will move to Melbourne, Australia next year to continue study at university.

I begin to watch anime in somewhat Oct 2009 and the next thing i know is that i falling in love with it.
My personal taste is various. I watch anime if i find it entertain enough. But i really fond of anime that make me shed tears ( T_T) .And i like anime songs too _ "Real fan never miss a thing"

I very appreciate if you can recommend me with some good anime or befriend with me. None of my friend watch anime so i hope i can find anime-loving friends on MAL instead.

Aug 13, 2010 12:04 AM
Aug 2010
Hello, I'm Abelle but I go by Abel or Bell.
I'm 17 years old.
I'm new to this site so I don't know much about it :3
It's nice to meet everyone ^^
Aug 21, 2010 5:49 PM

Apr 2010
Hiya :3

I go by Neko and I am 15. I love to make friends so feel free to stop by my Profile thingy ma bob. :P

I love Anime more than Manga. It keeps me interested and wanting more. I play the acoustic guitar and I love to write poems. I can't say I'm talented but I'm trying my best. I have a hard time trusting people but it changes after I get to know people.

So that's just some short things about me. Like I said, feel free to check out my Profile and I accept random friendship invites. :)

Nice to come into this Club!
Aug 21, 2010 7:03 PM

Feb 2008
Welcome to the club everyone.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sep 13, 2010 6:36 PM

Dec 2008
Hello all!

My name is Irarina. I'm 16 and live in Malaysia.
I love purple and pink
Currently, my hobbies are reading and drawing.
My all time favourite anime will be Gundam Seed Destiny.
I love Lacus Clyne the most! :))
My first manga will be Sailormoon.
And I still love it until today! :))
I always busy with house chores coz' I'm the eldest.

Nice to meet you! XD
Sep 26, 2010 9:39 PM

Feb 2009
Hmm. Ok. Finally worked up the guts to post in this club ><

My name is Anna. I live in the USA (my spellings are deceptive!), and...it's pretty easy to figure out my age if you talk with me lol.
I like reading and writing and pretty graphics (though I can't draw/make them for shit).
I'm studying Italian for school, and Japanese a a community centre after school.
I really really love purple and frilly things and classical music and I want to learn how to play the piano one day. ;___;

Worth noting I love the When They Cry series and Clannad. d('-'d)

Um...nice to meet you?
Sep 27, 2010 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
SoneAnna said:
Hmm. Ok. Finally worked up the guts to post in this club ><

My name is Anna. I live in the USA (my spellings are deceptive!), and...it's pretty easy to figure out my age if you talk with me lol.
I like reading and writing and pretty graphics (though I can't draw/make them for shit).
I'm studying Italian for school, and Japanese a a community centre after school.
I really really love purple and frilly things and classical music and I want to learn how to play the piano one day. ;___;

Worth noting I love the When They Cry series and Clannad. d('-'d)

Um...nice to meet you?

nice to meet u :) finally ? how long did u wait ? o.O
we wont bite u know xD no worries ^^ were all nice ppl here
i think ^^ but just in case u can always tell f.e. me or midori-tan
about whatever so well take care kk ?

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Oct 2, 2010 5:11 PM

Sep 2010
Oh, I been here for 2 weeks now but I just found about this club. ^^

I'm Jon, I'm 16 but turning 17 in 25 days :D
I live in the USA currently :D
I'm Vietnamese, but I can't speak it. -_-
I like to chat, play my guitar/drum pad when I'm bored, play video games, and just play Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic with friends. >>
I already took Spanish 3, and is currently learning Japanese 1.
I'm into cute things, it distracts me.. >>
I began to watch anime again, so I still want to try new anime.

But, so far my favorite series is Toradora!
Nice to meet everyone. ^^
Oct 6, 2010 5:53 AM
May 2008
Hello all! My name is Remy, and I've been using MAL for a few years to keep track of my favorite hobby. I'm an 18-year old college student who currently lives in Nagasaki, Japan, but I hail from Ohio in the US. I am a bit shy in person, so getting to know some of MAL's members online would be a lovely way to make new friends.

My all-time favorite anime is Baccano, and I have a rather diverse range of interests. This fall season I'll be actively following more currently-airing anime than ever before (something like 10?). I am an avid gamer girl and anime fan, but can carry on a conversation about close to anything.

I don't think posting my contact information here would be the best idea, so if I sounds interesting then feel free to send me a message on MAL. The picture on my profile is me!

Thanks for reading!
Oct 12, 2010 7:54 PM

Oct 2010
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I just turned 22 in August. I recently moved to a new city (Cleveland, OH to be precise) and am attending graduate school here. I am studying School Counseling which is pretty interesting thus far. I absolutely love anime and have loved it since I was about 10-years-old and was first introduced to Pokemon, which is still to this day my favorite. (As you can tell by my Pikachu avatar, d'aww isn't he cute?)

I am looking to meet new people that share my interests, and it seems MAL and this club are perfect for doing that! :)

Anyway, some of my other favorite animes would have to be One Piece, Chuu-Bra!!, K-ON!!, and Chobits off the top of my head. I have seen far too many series to remember. I don't read nearly as much manga as I used to, but I do enjoy reading as well.

I also love playing/sucking at playing video games, people watching, and just sitting and talking with friends and acquaintances.

I'm looking forward to talking to you all and getting to know the club. :)

Oh, and my AIM is tricksicle as well if anyone wants to message me that way!
Oct 15, 2010 2:57 PM

Jan 2008
welcome to all the new ppl here :) have fun and comment alot please dont hold back k ? :)

Oct 30, 2010 1:21 AM

Oct 2010
Hello everyone! im not good at introductions but here goes nothin!
My names Samantha, i am 20 years old, iv lived in Oregon my whole life, I work part time at a restaurant and am going to culinary school.. i'm newly single...(messy breakup)
I love watching anime anything with romance in it, im obsessed with kitty ears..Nyaa!
I'm pretty easy going for the most part, unless you just really irritate me lol but that is rare to happen.. i have 1 older sister(who is very lazy) and 4 younger brothers(who are very sweet)
I smoke wich is one of my only bad habbits besides chewing my nails lol
i love music i mainly listen to Metal, Rock, oldies, punk, and Indie but ill really listen to anything with a good beat to it.. I'm also a Gamer my xbox360 is my baby ^^; Oh and,
Dont hesitate to send me a friends request i love random friends! but only if your going to talk to me... i dont want people adding me just to add to the number on your fiends list!!
Also if you want to add me on MSN feel free to, Its Sweetxxcyanide@hotmail
I am pretty new to MAL sooo be nice!! lol XP
I hope to get to know you! ;)
ByeBye for now!
HarrlequinOct 30, 2010 1:26 AM

Nov 2, 2010 3:18 PM

Feb 2008
Welcome to the club, Harrlequin. :D

Nov 5, 2010 7:52 PM

Jun 2009
Hi All,

I'm Matt, from the UK. I'm 23 years old studying Computing in my final year at uni with Japanese as a part of the degree. I'm pretty friendly, though I do over share on occasion but I think that makes things random. I've been into anime for just over 2 years now. However, on occasion the amount I've watched in that short time has hampered my work, such a bad habit.

Two fun facts about me, Well I'm the oldest of 9 children and when i was 18 i used to be a semi-pro footballer (Soccer) getting paid to do what i loved.

Anyway, I thought I'd give this slick looking club a go since I've not had the time to really get involved here at MAL and actually communicate with some other humans. Looking forward to chatting with you all. :D
"When there is no room in hell the dead will walk the earth"
"I must confess, im giving very serious thought to eating your wife"
Nov 11, 2010 8:01 PM
Sep 2010
hey everyone my name is Danie! i'm a newb here on this site and have no idea what i'm doing yet so please bare with me! lol ^-^

i'm 22 and i'm going to school for criminal justice. i enjoy watching anime, cosplaying, going to anime/comic book conventions, para para dancing, japanese culture, music, and food, gothic lolita style...and that's all that really has to do with this topic any how lol

i'm here to meet new people, talk about anime, and maybe even get suggestions on some to watch in the future(though my list for my "plan to watch" is growing larger without decreasing!) so it's nice to meet everyone! ^-^
Nov 15, 2010 6:21 PM

Nov 2010
Hi everyone~

I'm joy, or jjo...I'm from Korea..but I live and go to school in Boston now. I am 19, and I am new here to the forum also.

Ummm I am taking some classes outside of university for photography. I love taking photos and trying out new cameras and stuff like that ^^ also I am the biggest FF fan ever >_<
Nov 16, 2010 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
welcome welcome ^^ hope u enjoy being here :)
feel free to comment about whatever to talk about ^^

Jjoy said:
Hi everyone~

I'm joy, or jjo...I'm from Korea..but I live and go to school in Boston now. I am 19, and I am new here to the forum also.

Ummm I am taking some classes outside of university for photography. I love taking photos and trying out new cameras and stuff like that ^^ also I am the biggest FF fan ever >_<

ooh Korea the homeland of the best mangaka ever even known i still have no idea what name is the right one .... :P :P :P :P im dal-young ... Lim dall-young ah whatever ^^ that UxU guy :P :P :P :P
RaiStorMNov 16, 2010 8:14 PM

Jan 11, 2011 6:59 PM

Jun 2010
Hello everyone :] Names Beth. I'm 19 and from Germany. Spent 6 years of my life in the USA. I'm a college student and majoring in music. My favorite instruments are the piano and violin. I'm a huge addict to manga and anime :3 I love animals and i own a snake. I live by myself oh and i am single and pretty much enjoying that :] I'm also a bookworm though i prfer fantasy books over anything else. I have 3 piercings and 2 tattoos which i love :3 And it sure as hell ges addicting, but i'm done with the piercings. Just one more tattoo and thats it for me ^^ I love making new friends :] Well. Guess that's enough info about me for now ^^
Jan 12, 2011 9:47 PM
Jan 2010
Hi! My name is Gabriel and I'm living in Vancouver, BC. I'm currently 18 turning 19 on February 20. I'm a college student studying at The Art Institute of Vancouver for Game Art & Design. I'm single. I love anime & manga.

I don't really know what to say...so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Send me a message or something if you want to chat or meet up or whatever. It's very nice to meet everyone.
Jan 12, 2011 9:56 PM

Jul 2009
Well im not good at these but here we go,
Names Tyler Miller and im from Kenosha WI, USA. I started watching anime when i was little then stopped for a couple of years then got back into it thanks to a friend. I go to collage and i major in biomedical engineering. i also play a lot of video games (there is a list if games i play online on my profile along with my gamertag). I think that about covers it, i would give a pic of me but the only recent pic of me i have is me, drunk, sleeping underneath a table

Jan 14, 2011 8:29 PM
Nov 2010
KoNiChiWa! Hey hey hey from East Bay California Yo! Anime is my life, without it i can't concentrate on homework at all, uhhh. This past new year anime break killed me! I was on break for two weeks with no anime! :'( But new winter anime is out! Woot woot, but it's swim season now so i have left time to watch anime, uhh. Daijiyobu! I got manga during school time ^_^ half black half a ton of other crap, probably the most asian at my school though lol, half black people rule!
Jan 28, 2011 1:58 PM

Jan 2011
Hi!I will write the same what's written on my profile about me ^_^ Call me Rain. ^_^ I'm 17 years old.I'm not new to anime,I've been watching for about 4 years more or less.And I'm game addict.Love PC games,xbox games ect.My hobbies are aggressive inline,taekwondo and drawing random nosense ^_^.And I like sweets,love them.Pancakes are my favorite food.Specially with strawberry jam or hot chocolate!!! ^_^I don't like people who aren't honest with me. I listen to all kind of music,starting from hip-hop,jazz up to ska and hc.Always looking forward meeting new people,sharing my interests with them.So don't be shy,and write me something! ^_^
Feb 4, 2011 8:39 AM

Feb 2008
This is a bit late but, welcome to the club all new comers. :D

We hope you have fun and get to know each other better through this humble club.

Feb 5, 2011 7:31 PM

Aug 2008
Hi guys. Call me Winky. I'm a 24 year old female who love love love anime and lives in Texas. I love the taste of sushi and play videogames. I'm hoping to get a college degree in Journalism or Photojournalism but that comes later when things are stable. I'm always looking forward talking with other MAL users. ^^
Feb 5, 2011 7:37 PM

Jul 2008
heroine-x said:
Hi guys. Call me Winky. I'm a 24 year old female who love love love anime and lives in Texas. I love the taste of sushi and play videogames. I'm hoping to get a college degree in Journalism or Photojournalism but that comes later when things are stable. I'm always looking forward talking with other MAL users. ^^

Welcomed to the MALMSC, Winky! Have fun making new friends here! >:D
Feb 11, 2011 11:55 AM

Jun 2009
I'm Chris. I watch a ton of anime and play a bunch of video games. I'm 19 and am enrolled at Chaminade University of Honolulu as a Computer Science major. I may live in Hawaii but I don't get outside much.
Feb 12, 2011 1:08 PM

Feb 2008
Honolulu <3

Welcome to the club, Chris. Looking forward to seeing you around. :D

Mar 7, 2011 1:06 PM
Jul 2008
Hi everyone. I'm from Poland. I joined the club yesterday. Like all of you here(probably) I love watching anime, reading manga and listening to japanese music(especially japanese rock). My dream is to create a rock band. I play the guitar and want to learn playing drums. Though I'm almost 16 I think it's not too late to start learning it. Unn..There are many other interesting things about me(nyah, interesting)but I think that's everything I wanted to write here.
Mar 12, 2011 9:40 AM

Feb 2008
Hello and welcome to the club. :D

Mar 14, 2011 5:20 PM
Mar 2011
well hii my name is Gizem but I prefer Gee.I'm 20 years old and I live in Antwerp -Belgium.(That little country next to Holland and France).I'm a webdesign student and I love it haha!I'm also a photographer,well used to be for 4 years and made my living with it but school was more important so I'm on a photography break LOL.

I was born in Belgium but my mom and dad are turkish.Um what else,I'm addicted to the asian culture and I'm planning on going to China soon for a while after graduation since my dad has a company there.

I spend my time watching animé,movies,drama,going to shows and school.
I have 4 tattoos and planning on getting ALLOT more :D
My favorite bands EVER are The Used,30seconds to mars,my chemical romance and Deftones<3

well that's all! xxx
Mar 15, 2011 11:51 AM

Dec 2007
Gee, I'm from Belgium too.
Mar 15, 2011 3:15 PM
Mar 2011
Cool! yay for Belgium people on MAL :p
Mar 22, 2011 4:54 AM

Mar 2011
Name: Angel
Birthday: On my profile
Place of Birth: Philippines

Personal informations are on my profile :D

Started liking anime since Dbz and Pokemon showed up

Well, nice to meet you all :D
Mar 25, 2011 11:38 AM

Feb 2008
Nice to meet you too. :)

Mar 26, 2011 12:20 PM

Jan 2010
This is the first club I joined... and for absolutely no reason whatsoever xD Was just the first non-character/non-anime/non-something fanclub so just joined for the hell of it xD

Well anyway, same as on my profile, I'm Razer. I'm an 18 year old guy. Born in Australia but I'm an Indian and I've lived in the UK my whole life (since I was 10 months old to be exact but anyway)
I'm a uni student at Imperial in London, studying Computing. Probably going to go straight into just programming since that's what I'm best at on the course but we'll see.

Love anime, manga like everyone else here of course. Not too much into sports but I like squash, tennis, etc. Don't really watch sports at all though, prefer just playing them myself.

Don't really play games a lot except for certain series which I absolutely love such as the Tales of Series and Final Fantasy and the more recent Valkyria Chronicles ^ ^
And then there's the odd other game now and then that I just can't resist putting my hands on xD

Anyway nice to meet you all!
Apr 1, 2011 11:14 PM

Nov 2008
Hi! I just joined this place yesterday! I'm glad that I found this place because socializing is always a good thing and I would really like to discuss about anime.

There's more info about me at my profile but I guess I should say a word or two in here too?

Well, I've been watching anime for a very long time now. My other hobbies are, reading, drawing, tennis and gaming. I'm currently studying game desinging and 3D modeling.

Thank you!
Apr 2, 2011 10:04 AM

Feb 2008
Welcome to the club. :D

Apr 27, 2011 9:24 PM
Oct 2009
hi all I'm Chris Caines from Hamilton, Ontario
Canada
im 22 years old I'm temporarily working at cafe, but still enjoying my life.:)

i have been on this site for a while,but hardly for the socializing aspect(even though i love talking about anime and manga , old or new it just starting the conversation is usually the problem ). i wanna see if i can change that perspective. So how does this work?
Aug 2, 2011 12:00 AM

Apr 2011
Hello. My nickname is Leighton (with variations, so you can call me that), real name is Ann. I don't like it, though. I'm 15 years old and I come from Russia.
Things I love: cats, manga, reading, watching at typing people, old books, pictures from tumblr (I haven't got one yet), rainy weather, harry potter fandom, fanfiction, fanart, RP, music, movies, drawing, anime, world history and culture, foreign languages.
Things I neutral at: videogames, holidays, cold weather, sports.
Things I hate: Twilight, hot, summer, smoking, fashion, shopping.
I don't study before any control works but seems that I'll have to study hard this year - in next June I've got exams. Then I'll go to high school and spend two years on preparing to final exams. That's my plans on future :D nothing special.
Aug 3, 2011 3:51 PM

Feb 2008
Hello Chris and Leighton, and welcome to the club. :D

Sep 17, 2011 1:58 PM

Mar 2009
'Sup everybody :)

An equivalent to my name in english would be Edgar. So call me what you like, either name or nick, i don't really mind that.
One of my most favourite anime would be Code Geass, cuz only there can you put the king against another king in a game of chess xD

More info on my profile, if i didn't bore you enough already :)

My acc is relatively old, but i haven't really used for anything more than listing, so yeah, there you have it...

Feb 3, 2012 6:30 PM

Jan 2012
Hey everyone! My name's Luke from SoCal and I look forward to getting to know other people in this club :)
Feb 17, 2012 12:21 PM

Apr 2009
Yo everyone! ^^
I just joined this club :) I'm in high school and I study art. I've liked anime and manga for as long as I can remember and my favorites are comedies like Lucky Star and K-ON :D None of my friends really watch anime, so I'd be happy if anyone wanna talk! ^^
Feb 20, 2012 1:14 PM

Feb 2012
Intro time... cool

Basic profile:

Name: Brad (Yasuhiro is my self given japanese name used for online stuff I guess)
Sex: Male
D.O.B: Feb 19, 1994
Background: Hispanic/White
Marital Status: Single

Background info:

Ok well heres a little about myself. Im in my last year of high school (thank god) and id say pretty active on the extra curriculars. iv done everything from robotics to football (american) and anything in between. That includes anime of course! Im a huge anime fan. Iv watched anime for as long as i can remember (got hooked on the DBZ at age 8) but iv really become a hard core otaku in the last year or so. Iv started reading mangas and playing visual novels and watching more anime (EPIC, like at least 4 or more hours a day! thats alot for someone like me because im still in school and do sports all year around!) so theres been late nights of "OMFG i have to watch the next episode even though its 3 in the morn." lol, Im also a Web developer-in-training so im on the geeky side of things for sure. I pretty much enjoy anything technological; computers, smartphones, tablets u name it. Anyways Iv gotten really into anime, but none of my friends are really big on the otaku stuff so thast why im on MAL! Id definitely like to meet some people with the same interests as me and make some friends.

Well im out of ideas so if anyones got anymore questions just ask. im a pretty chill person so just ask anything i dont mind.
Mar 3, 2012 12:36 PM

Jan 2012
allo , all im nikki and i love any kind of anime / just join not to long ago an loving it / bored to death but i have my anime
No one can see the shattered mirror beneath my skin, but yet they judge me....with all the hatred n pain n our lives, id whether show the kindness n love n my heart, then the weak bitter side of my soul ....so hate me for the sins of my brother n let me bare his pain but forgive him n bury my soul
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone here practice martial arts or other fighting techniques?

HateYouFool2 - Aug 7, 2009

16 by MetalistPunk »»
Mar 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Sticky: » Your opinion matters! Ways to improve this club! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 18, 2008

369 by WAniMeZ »»
May 13, 2015 7:00 AM

» Fav quotes from anime/manga.

Roncha - Feb 7, 2009

22 by Midori-tan »»
Jan 31, 2014 2:02 PM

» Riddles and Brain Teasers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Saitoe - Oct 21, 2008

273 by makitokun »»
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 AM

» Are we neighbours? ( 1 2 3 )

KaminaKai - Oct 13, 2008

128 by Lyyzee »»
Mar 17, 2013 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.