MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Japan's Weekly Blu-ray & CD Rankings for Jul 30 - Aug 5
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Japan's Weekly Blu-ray & CD Rankings for Jul 30 - Aug 5

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
#1
08-07-12, 1:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4489
Here are the weekly Blu-ray & CD rankings for July 30th - August 5th.

Blu-ray
*1, 3,889 *47,247 Nisemonogatari vol.4 Limited Edition
*2, 2,758 **2,758 Amagami SS+ plus vol.5
*3, 2,043 *17,721 Persona 4 The Animation vol.9 Limited Edition
*4, 1,967 104,644 K-On! (Movie) Limited Edition
*5, 1,834 *15,595 Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland
*6, 1,731 **7,357 Kuroko no Basket vol.1
*7, 1,653 *21,025 Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 vol.2
*8, 1,438 **1,438 Acchi Kocchi vol.3
*9, 1,118 **1,118 Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou vol.5 Limited Edition
10, 1,115 **1,115 K Image Blu-ray White & Black

DVD
*1, 3,842 *,*22,814 One Piece Log Collection "Nico Robin"
*2, 3,798 *,*22,631 One Piece Log Collection "CP9"
*3, 3,186 *,*13,447 Summer Wars Reprint Edition
*4, 2,883 *,**2,883 Naruto: Shippuuden Special Naruto Tanjo Limited Edition
*5, 2,427 *,**9,411 Kuroko no Basket vol.1
*6, 2,063 *,**2,063 One Piece 14th Season vol.11
*7, 1,822 1,150,286 My Neighbor Totoro
*8, 1,682 *,**1,682 Manga Nippon Mukashibanashi (1976) DVD Box vol.9
*9, 1,659 *,**1,659 Manga Nippon Mukashibanashi (1976) DVD Box vol.10
10, 1,455 *,**8,899 Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 vol.2
11, 1,436 *,*17,177 K-On! (Movie) Standard Edition
12, 1,415 *,**7,356 Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland
13, *,991 *,*32,089 K-On! (Movie) Limited Edition
14, *,938 *,*11,173 Gintama vol.13 Limited Edition
15, *,859 *,**8,596 Nisemonogatari vol.4 Limited Edition
16, *,794 *,***,794 Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou vol.5 Limited Edition
17, *,754 *,***,754 Acchi Kocchi vol.3
18, *,735 *,***,735 Amagami SS+ plus vol.5
19, *,724 *,**7,123 Persona 4 The Animation vol.9 Limited Edition

Single CD
*2, 75,379 75,379 Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd A's "Bright Stream"
*3, 46,598 46,598 AKB0048 "Kibo no Tsuite"
11, *9,483 *9,483 Fairy Tail "Yell ~Kagayaku tameno Mono~"
18, *5,306 40,321 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Shining All Star CD
19, *4,887 *4,887 Accel World "Unite"
20, *4,579 *4,579 Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 "Marble" & "Wasurenaiyo"
21, *4,235 *4,235 Tari Tari "Dreamer"
25, *3,580 *3,580 Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Character Song vol.4 Yui
26, *3,569 *3,569 Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Character Song vol.3 Kyoko
28, *3,291 16,669 Dog Days' "Natsu no Yakusoku"
36, *2,418 13,140 Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito "More than words"
37, *2,394 15,349 Sword Art Online "Yume Sekai"
38, *2,339 *2,339 Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi. "Singin' My Lu"
45, *2,012 *7,785 Accel World "Burst The Gravity"
48, *1,875 20,224 Kuroko no Basket Character Song Solo Series vol.5 Kazunari
49, *1,869 73,712 Blood-C: The Last Dark "Metro Baroque"

Source: Oricon Youtaiju
Modified by dtshyk, 08-07-12, 1:49 AM
 
#2
08-07-12, 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
Great to see Gintama there.
 
#3
08-07-12, 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 6157
Quiet week for new stuff by the looks of it.
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2015/all time*.
*that there is data for Now updated with weekly data back to 31st March 2008!

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
 
#4
08-07-12, 1:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4489
Temporal Blu-ray + DVD Sales Rankings for Spring 2012 (the first volumes)
*1, 16,768 Kuroko no Basket
*2, *9,455 Hyouka
*3, *9,138 Accel World
*4, *8,918 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
*5, *7,990 AKB0048
*6, *6,966 Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A
*7, *4,887 Eureka Seven AO
*8, *4,698 Natsuiro Kiseki
*9, *4,494 Tsuritama
10, *3,759 Queen's Blade: Rebellion
11, *3,588 Nazo no Kanojo X
12, *3,499 Jormungand
13, *3,302 Sengoku Collection
14, *3,192 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead
15, *2,520 Acchi Kocchi
16, *2,180 Hiiro no Kakera
17, *2,059 Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
18, *2,037 Sakamichi no Apollon
19, *1,487 Sankarea
20, *1,133 Shirokuma Cafe
21, **,882 Kimi to Boku. 2
22, **,612 Zetman

Out of the rankings
Medaka Box (483 < DVD < 1,133, Blu-ray < 1,470)
Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan (309 < DVD < 483, Blu-ray < 1,470)
Modified by dtshyk, 08-07-12, 1:51 AM
 
#5
08-07-12, 1:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 39
Kuroko no basuke sold 16k+?

Wow, never expected that. I though it only sell 14k+.

Now waiting for a news about it's second season! Winter Cup!!! (^O^)
 
#6
08-07-12, 1:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4916
And Kuroko continues to dominate. Funny that it has relations to the ones out of the rankings. One is a fellow Jump manga and the other is from I.G. too. Both sold measly I see, even less than Zetman. Just lol.
AW didnt break to 10k huh. It might I guess come the full list on Thursday.
And didnt Shirokuma Cafe sold 1k last week? It should be there too.
 
#7
08-07-12, 2:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
dtshyk said:
*2, 75,379 75,379 Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd A's "Bright Stream"

Also includes Fearless Hero, the Dog Days' OP.

Exceptionally strong second week for Kuroko.

Too bad we need to wait for Thursday for Hyouka v2's second week.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
#8
08-07-12, 2:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2418
whoah Kuroko no Basuke....16k? Are you serious? I suppose it would average ~8k-~10k then considering the rankings....

but wow...fujoshi strong.Especially for first volumes.

Now if they just include an 6 part event ticket or something like that for the rest of the kuroko DVD/BDs, they'd get super galactic sales...

whoah 16k....

jmal, how much do you think the second volume will sell?

EDIT: what's the K thing in the Bluray list?
Modified by phoenixalia, 08-07-12, 2:21 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
#9
08-07-12, 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 39
phoenixalia said:
whoah Kuroko no Basuke....16k? Are you serious? I suppose it would average ~8k-~10k then considering the rankings....

but wow...fujoshi strong.Especially for first volumes.

Now if they just include an 6 part event ticket or something like that for the rest of the kuroko DVD/BDs, they'd get super galactic sales...

whoah 16k....

jmal, how much do you think the second volume will sell?


Here's the pre-order ranking of volume 2 and 3 of Kuroko no Basuke.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/anime/dvd/j_index.html

I guess it will sell higher than the 1st volume. (^O^)
 
08-07-12, 2:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
mai_06 said:
Here's the pre-order ranking of volume 2 and 3 of Kuroko no Basuke.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/anime/dvd/j_index.html
I guess it will sell higher than the 1st volume. (^O^)

CDJapan isn't really all that major a retailer. Better to use Amazon rankings.

Kuroko was out of stock at Amazon (and therefore probably there places0 a few days during release week I believe, which explains the really large second week. Unless subsequent volumes drop sharply (no sign of that yet) I would not be too surprised if Vol. 2 has a better first week than Vol. 1, but lower sales total. That's not a terribly rare pattern if the first volume has a huge second week like this.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 2:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 972
Hell yea Kuroko no basket.
 
08-07-12, 2:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2578
One Piece top as always.
 
08-07-12, 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 227
dtshyk said:

Out of the rankings
Medaka Box (483 < DVD < 1,133, Blu-ray < 1,470)


W-What?! Medaka Boobs sold only this much? Was it that bad show, Japan? Oh wait, it's probably because the first season covered the "one of the most boring arcs". Okay.
And Kuroko continues to be at the top. Not a surprise, though. It seems that Spring season doesn't really sell, aside from K-ON! Movie and KuroBasket + Hyouka.
 
08-07-12, 3:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 39
jmal said:
mai_06 said:
Here's the pre-order ranking of volume 2 and 3 of Kuroko no Basuke.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/anime/dvd/j_index.html
I guess it will sell higher than the 1st volume. (^O^)

CDJapan isn't really all that major a retailer. Better to use Amazon rankings.

Kuroko was out of stock at Amazon (and therefore probably there places0 a few days during release week I believe, which explains the really large second week. Unless subsequent volumes drop sharply (no sign of that yet) I would not be too surprised if Vol. 2 has a better first week than Vol. 1, but lower sales total. That's not a terribly rare pattern if the first volume has a huge second week like this.


Does amazon do ranking? I never visited that site so I don't know.

Anyway, in all dvd store near my place pre-order of KuroBasu is really high so might be that vol. 2 will sell well than vol. 1.

But of course gonna wait for it to be release first before we know the exact sales. XD
 
08-07-12, 3:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
mai_06 said:
Does amazon do ranking? I never visited that site so I don't know.

Yeah, it's the biggest online retailer for anime, and probably the biggest anime retailer period. http://www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index_news.cgi - this site calculates sales estimates based on Amazon rankings. It's the main source we use for guesstimating how things will sell. (You just have to know how to use it.) It's not always completely accurate but provides good ballpark estimates.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 3:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2418
jmal said:
mai_06 said:
Does amazon do ranking? I never visited that site so I don't know.

Yeah, it's the biggest online retailer for anime, and probably the biggest anime retailer period. http://www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index_news.cgi - this site calculates sales estimates based on Amazon rankings. It's the main source we use for guesstimating how things will sell. (You just have to know how to use it.) It's not always completely accurate but provides good ballpark estimates.


Jmal, other than SAO, how well do you think the other summer shows will do?
(reimeiroku is still a mystery to me, its not doing great in amazon but the 6th OVA didn't do well either on amazon but sold 10-11k....)

also again, does anyone know what that 'K is at the top? I thought the anime starts in Ocotber? O.o '
Modified by phoenixalia, 08-07-12, 3:32 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
08-07-12, 3:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
phoenixalia said:
Jmal, other than SAO, how well do you think the other summer shows will do?

SAO could be almost Horizon-level. SAO has 369 hourly updates logged at Stalker with an average rank of 11.3. Horizon II after the same period of time had an average of 7.9. Overall average for Horizon is 17.0 after 1029 hours (obviously it had to drop a little eventually). They're the two best by far. There's a long way to go before release though. But figure Horizon will average 20k again, SAO, who knows. It's two cour so we won't know for a long time.

Tari Tari is looking like #3 right now, especially after the last two episodes. I'm guessing it'll do about the same sales as Hanasaku Iroha, depending on how it holds up.

Hard to call beyond that. Dog Days' and Oda Nobuna no Yabou have been ranking consistently pretty well. Total Eclipse had incredibly good early rankings and though it's fallen since, it hasn't collapsed by any means. It's natural it would drop after the initial rush of orders from visual novel fans ended. Joshiraku has been doing alright, and Kokoro Connect is finally picking up. Jintai started strong but goes up and down. Yuri Yuri♪♪ is probably going to suffer the "comedy anime sequel curse" like Ikamusume or Milky Holmes so unfortunately I don't think it's going to be a major title this season. It had its initial rush but has steadily fallen after that, and not seen the top 200 much since. And of course Hakuouki should do well, but Stalker won't help us there.

Nothing else has really made itself known with a top 200 placing so far. Not looking like a bad season overall though, and SAO has at least the potential for mega-hit status - we haven't even started the real storyline yet and it's already doing so well. Plus the novels have seen enormous gains to all 10 volumes.


(reimeiroku is still a mystery to me, its not doing great in amazon but the 6th OVA didn't do well either on amazon but sold 10-12k....)

Amazon estimates will probably be meaningless for Reimeiroku, so yeah that one is impossible to call until it's released. Probably at least 8k Vol. 1 and one of the better sellers of the season.

phoenixalia said:
also again, does anyone know what that 'K is at the top? I thought the anime starts in Ocotber? O.o '

Pre-airing fandisc sorta thing. Character introductions, interviews, booklet, and a CD with two songs by Angela. (I assume that means Angela is doing the OP/ED? Fuck yeah.)
Modified by jmal, 08-07-12, 3:47 AM
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 4:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2418
jmal said:


phoenixalia said:
also again, does anyone know what that 'K is at the top? I thought the anime starts in Ocotber? O.o '

Pre-airing fandisc sorta thing. Character introductions, interviews, booklet, and a CD with two songs by Angela. (I assume that means Angela is doing the OP/ED? Fuck yeah.)


Oh cool....:O is that good sales for a fandisk or...?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
08-07-12, 4:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 412
Nice, Kuroko.

The sales for Hyouka, Accel World, and the others haven't changed since the last news. Why is that?

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
 
08-07-12, 4:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 68
Wow, I completely forgot about the K BD. Guess it hasn't done badly for all the mystery still surrounding the anime.

jmal said:
Kuroko was out of stock at Amazon (and therefore probably there places0 a few days during release week I believe, which explains the really large second week. Unless subsequent volumes drop sharply (no sign of that yet) I would not be too surprised if Vol. 2 has a better first week than Vol. 1, but lower sales total. That's not a terribly rare pattern if the first volume has a huge second week like this.


It has yet to be restocked on Amazon too. I've seen them restock like 25 DVDs at some point in the past week, which obviously vanished in no time. Now there's no estimate as to when they'll get more, whereas more BDs are coming in two days, which makes me wonder whether we should expect a solid third week as well. Either way, the series seems to keep surprising me all the way to the end.
Modified by Katapan, 08-07-12, 5:09 AM
 
08-07-12, 4:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 39
jmal said:
mai_06 said:
Does amazon do ranking? I never visited that site so I don't know.

Yeah, it's the biggest online retailer for anime, and probably the biggest anime retailer period. http://www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index_news.cgi - this site calculates sales estimates based on Amazon rankings. It's the main source we use for guesstimating how things will sell. (You just have to know how to use it.) It's not always completely accurate but provides good ballpark estimates.


LOL, you sound like you work in Amazon. XD

Anyway, thanks. I only checked the ranking online cuz the DVD is like a unicorn in stores here. I went to 3 stores last week and all stores don't have stock. (=_=)
 
08-07-12, 5:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
phoenixalia said:
Oh cool....:O is that good sales for a fandisk or...?

::shrugs:: Not many shows get fandiscs, let alone fandiscs for the first season of an original anime. There's not much of anything to compare it to.

wishbook said:
The sales for Hyouka, Accel World, and the others haven't changed since the last news. Why is that?

We don't have the full list yet. Thursday will get us second week data for Hyouka Vol. 2 and Accel World Vol. 1 (and some others).
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 5:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 6293
Oh yeah, Kuroko still stay strong there.
 
08-07-12, 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 92
How are the sales of the Haganai BluRays as of yet?
 
08-07-12, 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
mironicus said:
How are the sales of the Haganai BluRays as of yet?

Not mega-hit, but very good, and consistent which is also important.

BD+DVD totals:
Vol. 1: 12,914
Vol. 2: 11,361
Vol. 3: 10,619
Vol. 4: 10,582
Vol. 5: 10,975

Average: 11,290 (2,338 DVD + 8,952 BD)

Vol. 6 got a big delay so it only comes out 8/29. An OVA disc comes out 9/26.
Modified by jmal, 08-07-12, 7:51 AM
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2410
Yay for KnB and Gintama.

Maybe we will get second season of KnB really fast :D
 
08-07-12, 9:08 AM
News Moderator
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21258
dtshyk said:
Single CD
18, *5,306 40,321 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Shining All Star CD
36, *2,418 13,140 Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito "More than words"
45, *2,012 *7,785 Accel World "Burst The Gravity"
49, *1,869 73,712 Blood-C: The Last Dark "Metro Baroque"


Yay~
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
08-07-12, 9:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1564
Great to see Persona 4 Animation selling well. At the end of August they will release the last blu-ray set with the 'true end' episode that wasn't on television.
I'm sad for Medaka Box, I think it was a good anime and season 2 is already announced at the end of the first. I don't think they will stop the production.

Sign by Attena.
 
08-07-12, 9:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3100
Fujoshi strong.
 
08-07-12, 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2994
Looks like a slow week, with a few titles getting a boost in second week sales.
 
08-07-12, 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5493
Yay for Kuroko hope it gets another season. I don't like sports anime, but the characters here are interesting and I like the whole generation of miracles thing. The comedy is placed at the right moments too. Great action on the court it keeps me entertained and its not boring.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
08-07-12, 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 378
I swore I thought the Sakamichi no Apollon DVD & Blu-Rays came out this week. I guess I heard wrong.

thanks jmal for always doing this every week. Greatly appreciated.
 
08-07-12, 11:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
shuffleair said:
I swore I thought the Sakamichi no Apollon DVD & Blu-Rays came out this week. I guess I heard wrong.

It came out last week. DVDs did not rank, and BDs sold 2,037. The full list for last week is available here.

thanks jmal for always doing this every week. Greatly appreciated.

If you mean answering questions, no problem. If you mean posting these threads on MAL, dtshyk gets credit for that.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6908
I'm glad Kurobasu is doing so well, it deserves it <3
 
08-07-12, 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1187
It was strange at first when I didn't see Uchuu Kyoudai on the list,but then I assume that means the 1st volume haven't been released yet.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
 
08-07-12, 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
Jeddy017 said:
It was strange at first when I didn't see Uchuu Kyoudai on the list,but then I assume that means the 1st volume haven't been released yet.

Comes out in BD boxsets (and DVD singles but nobody cares about that), starting 9/26. First box is the first cour. Nothing is solicited beyond that quite yet. I still don't know how many episodes this show is supposed to be, but hopefully more than two cour.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5493
jmal said:
Jeddy017 said:
It was strange at first when I didn't see Uchuu Kyoudai on the list,but then I assume that means the 1st volume haven't been released yet.

Comes out in BD boxsets (and DVD singles but nobody cares about that), starting 9/26. First box is the first cour. Nothing is solicited beyond that quite yet. I still don't know how many episodes this show is supposed to be, but hopefully more than two cour.


I heard it was slated for 48 episodes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
08-07-12, 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
Roloko said:
I heard it was slated for 48 episodes.

Recently, or just from those initial reports back when it was first announced? I've been hoping the four cour rumor was true but haven't seen it confirmed. TV stations aren't listing past episode 25 yet, but that doesn't mean much. I suppose it could also have a break in the middle, skipping a season or two before coming back for another two cour.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5493
jmal said:
Roloko said:
I heard it was slated for 48 episodes.

Recently, or just from those initial reports back when it was first announced? I've been hoping the four cour rumor was true but haven't seen it confirmed. TV stations aren't listing past episode 25 yet, but that doesn't mean much. I suppose it could also have a break in the middle, skipping a season or two before coming back for another two cour.


When it was first announced I saw it on a CR thread it said it would have 48 episodes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
08-07-12, 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 378
jmal said:
shuffleair said:
I swore I thought the Sakamichi no Apollon DVD & Blu-Rays came out this week. I guess I heard wrong.

It came out last week. DVDs did not rank, and BDs sold 2,037. The full list for last week is available here.

thanks jmal for always doing this every week. Greatly appreciated.

If you mean answering questions, no problem. If you mean posting these threads on MAL, dtshyk gets credit for that.


Oh, I must have over glanced it last week or something. Shame that it sold so low when I thought it was one of the most solid shows I've seen in a while.

And thanks to dtshyk for posting these threads every week, and for also doing the temporal anime sales rankings for each season.
 
08-07-12, 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 538
dtshyk said:
Single CD
*2, 75,379 75,379 Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd A's "Bright Stream"
18, *5,306 40,321 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Shining All Star CD
28, *3,291 16,669 Dog Days' "Natsu no Yakusoku"
37, *2,394 15,349 Sword Art Online "Yume Sekai"


o/ BRIGHT STREAM is addicting, and the other three aren't bad. :3
 
08-07-12, 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
shuffleair said:
Oh, I must have over glanced it last week or something.

It wasn't posted here. dtshyk usually posts the Tuesday Oricon lists (Top 30 Animation DVD + Top 10 Anime BD/Top 20 all-genre BD) but not necessarily the Thursday Oricon lists (Top 100 all-genre DVD and Top 50 all-genre BD). The Top 30 Animation DVD list usually (but not always) covers more than the Top 100 all-genre, but the Top 50 BD almost always adds at least a few anime BDs beyond the Tuesday lists.

Sakamichi didn't rank on Tuesday, but did rank on Thursday. There's one really busy release week each month that has very high ranking thresholds on Tuesday for BD, so a lot of stuff doesn't chart until Thursday that week. Even this week we're going to see a number of things on Thursday, like second week data for Hyouka Vol. 2 and Accel World Vol. 1, since they will sell enough ot chart in the Top 50 but not the Top 10/20 (which had a threshold over 1k).

I posted a quick link to the full list last week but it was easy to miss.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 409
slow week.. don't know what to say

 
08-07-12, 1:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3481
some of the top ten r kinda boring
 
08-07-12, 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1735
Fuck yeah Nichibros.

Fuck yeah AKB0048 OP.

I was surprised Nunnally in Wonderland even ranked. But then I thought about it, and wasn't anymore. SMH...
 
08-07-12, 2:51 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 16795
I sure hope some of the profits from thise great Kuroko sales numbers go straight to a fond for season 2 ^^.
Meh.
 
08-07-12, 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2074
jmal said:
Roloko said:
I heard it was slated for 48 episodes.

Recently, or just from those initial reports back when it was first announced? I've been hoping the four cour rumor was true but haven't seen it confirmed. TV stations aren't listing past episode 25 yet, but that doesn't mean much. I suppose it could also have a break in the middle, skipping a season or two before coming back for another two cour.


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-07-14/astronaut-hoshide-to-record-space-brothers-cameo-from-space

"Hoshide is scheduled to appear in an episode of the anime that will air in early November."

Its confirmed for November, at least.

 
08-07-12, 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
RyanSaotome said:
Its confirmed for November, at least.

Nice, four cour seems like a given then unless it's one of those weird three cour shows. Good stuff. It's a little slow at times, but it's a nice long ongoing show to have each week, and there's so much left for the story to do.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
08-07-12, 4:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 7234
Slow sales, nothing interesting.
 
08-07-12, 7:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2265
lol that code geass ova. :X

 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy