Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2012 5:00 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Short stories? D:

I wanted to read more about the teacher/student/gamers one.. ;3;

Shoot.

Anyways, Vary cute chapter of the high school girl who liked games (PSP), and the found out her sensei liked them too and started playing together.. :)
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 9, 2012 11:18 PM

Sep 2011
I really liked that first chapter, it was so good, I would have also liked to see more about the two of them, it could make a nice series, but it was good anyway. :)
Dec 30, 2012 11:23 PM

Feb 2009
Waaaaaaah, so cute, first shoujo story about teacherxstudent I really liked. :3
Jun 24, 2014 12:29 AM

Aug 2013
I loved the last page, "Sensei, as you know I'm very good at obtaining rare items so you better be prepared!" AHAHAHA Best pick up line ever xD
Jul 30, 2014 7:01 AM

Oct 2012
Cute xD
I like the story so much
"Signature removed"
Aug 1, 2014 6:42 PM

Jul 2012
A really cute story. I would like to know more about how their relationship evolved but it was ok anyway
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Sep 2, 2014 12:12 PM

May 2010
This was so so refreshing, really loved it. Gap moe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi wo Chuushin ni Sekai wa Mawaru Chapter 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 25, 2014

2 by Mayuka »»
Jan 6, 2020 1:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.