Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2012 7:37 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Although the episode was excellent emotionally! ONE HECK OF A RIDER YO! The whole mother theme was in 2 phases first one being a strong Sakai’s mother presence but it also phased in the mother that is a teacher. That one really made things different. Essentially TariTari continues to not only MOE people but gives out more slice of life means through child birth, memories of one’s own birth and their meanings. Here is what I though.

About the beginning, the start in the following,

Is very powerful. Mainly a dream of when you were born? TOTALLY! To have a dream like that is incredible and to see oneself as a baby with their mother in that state is a spiritual blessing from the mother herself. I believe Sakai’s mother is very much spiritually with her and was so ever since the whole club/music incident. One has to wonder of what dream in the spoiler
one could even have to remember such a first moment. Many forget of them easily as they grow older. So Sakai remembering that was OMG amazing! A miracle really so well to remember this day being born into the world. Truly with how Sakai wakes up in the spoiler
is totally adorable but totally like she is just coming out of her perfect world where it has her mother tending to her birth. This may very well show that Sakai is quite thankful to her mother for giving birth to her and so are many of us. It was further nice to see the father tending to her in the spoiler
along with the cat there.

About the new school term, looks like it in the spoiler
less I am wrong on that one. Interesting enough Konatsu starts out really expressive whom her faces are quite amazing TBH.

About back at Sakai places, Sakai was so MOE in the Pjs in the spoiler
despite perfectly knowing this is all due to most likely her sleeping out in the cold and getting summer cold but perhaps it’s just her chemicals totally being weak due to a sudden deep gloomy depression.

About Konatsu, I LOVE YOU! What a sweet girl in the spoiler
she runs right away to find Sakai. She goes out to her as fast as possible to be near her ASAP it was to see her. During all that poor her she falls down on her ass. Ouch! Lucky Konatsu, Sakai makes her come to her place in the spoiler
whom was nice to see for the ruined cake and some nice Konatsu/Sakai interactions whom made quite a breathtaking impression of Over 9000 MOE levels of Sakai and her mother. Sakai once again being of an age that was not of last episode shown quite well. Ended up rather nice with Konatsu in the spoiler
having a change of clothing and a cell phone call? Interesting indeed. Sakai’s mother is certainly a graceful female. Her father is one lucky man.

About Sakai visiting Sawa, lovely! LOVED IT! Not only we get to see a little housework in the spoiler
with Sakai’s mother but also it shows a bit around her place along with some chores being done. The really cool part was with the red tape in the spoiler
now that was quite exciting. A Red Tape? You don’t say! Kind of reminded me “What’s in tape? The heck is dangerous message? Mission impossible! Let’s find out!” Kind of mood.

The second part of this segment in the spoiler
is a quite unique approach of Sawa. She is actually teaching Horse Ridding to Sakai! WOW SAKAI! LUCKY! Do you know how even expensive it is to try out? Let alone a teacher for this? Sakai really got it nice from Sawa in that part. Being shown a great experience of a sport. The last smile of Sakai truly leaves what a happy time she had.

About the second half, that started out nice in the spoiler
with the father actually being happy and the cat eating finally. I kind of ditched the microwave warming up when I got my toaster. So I don’t do what Sakai’s father does there with the bread.

About Sakai back at school, Sakai surprised quite a lot with her smile in the spoiler
since she was quite down previously except that Konatsu/Sawa pepped her up enough to come back to school. It certainly is quite nice to see her back there. I really loved how Wien and Tanaka in the spoiler
pepped up Sakai in their own way. Bet you all they wanted to help her too but did not have a chance. This in turn produced a lovely flashback itself with a positive Sakai in thee end of it.

About Sakai visiting the teacher, you know that teacher that was pregnant? Well OMG at the spoiler
her kid made of OVER 9000 HNNNNNNGHHHHHH so bad at its MOE. Had to take it easy. Too adorable. The kid is great and nicely it got delivered. Sakai playing the baby was adorable as well. Bet you it made her think of her mother and how great it was of her to give birth to Sakai herself. Certainly the teacher was wise and gave out quite good life experience aspects to Sakai.

About Sakai’s sudden disgust, now I was shocked as heck after how this arc ends. At first it was really nice to see Sakai with her father eating along with a nice flashback in the spoiler
however it soon turns rather ugly. Despite the flashback being quite nice at first with a PARC stroll. As Sakai changes things around through her a revealing of her mother and when her father cries over it in the spoiler
it’s when shit falls down with her actually feeling disgusted with herself to a deep depressive crying. WOW! POWER HOUSE! That was quite the sudden change. What really got me is the following,

Not only that but that power house of Sakai’s crying in there! WOW! I have never seen a girl so disgusted in a rather profound matter with herself that has not seen anything horrible or has been raped, it’s really a that deep sentiment during that scene. Truly this is quite an amazing strong sensation of disgust with one’s own self in the most deepest of darknesses. Truly understandable but a powerful realization. Lucky Sakai her father saved her sanity in the spoiler
by being a help with an object and calming her down along with praying to the mother whom I totally love the picture from that spoiler above. Really lovely pic.

About the ED changes, first of all lovely Stitch in the spoiler
a very nice beach/swimsuit one. Enticing and nice. Rest in list.
  • Konatsu holding Sakai’s arm in the spoiler
    shows a powerful attachment to her more so than Sakai TBH.

• Nice showing of the past of Sakai with her mother in the spoiler
    a rather excellent reminder of this episode’s content.

• Finally all are happy and Sakai’s close in the
    NICE! Totally positive on that one!
So the ED was really innovative. It’s just WOW! AMAZING! That’s all.

Ideally at the end Sakai does take music up again in the spoiler
GOOD! I wanted that. Really happy she decides to finally give in to all. Took quite the drama and POWERHOUSE!

About the preview, interesting enough in the spoiler
Wien is up to something and who the heck is Sawa talking to like that is what I want to find out.

BTW Intermission in the
was very nice and varied. It contained all the characters of the series.

PS: POWERHOUSE = to a foundation that is powered up to exhibit/output more than it normally does. Whether it be drama or action. Hence why I use the expression.
Yumekichi11Aug 6, 2012 1:56 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 5, 2012 8:34 AM

Mar 2012
Very touching episode, Wakana has a great voice, they could make a good choir with her.. she's a lot prettier now specially when she's smiling..

Lol at that two guys doing some weird training, they look like they're performing on a circus.. :D
KirzigaAug 12, 2012 7:58 PM
Aug 5, 2012 11:31 AM

Jul 2010
Pretty touching episode. It was great seeing everyone singing together at the end.
Aug 5, 2012 11:43 AM

Aug 2008
Yes, this is one great episode. It was somewhat boring in the first half, but ended beautifully.
Wakana finally overcome her trauma. Good for her.

That ED sends chills down my spine.

5/5
Aug 5, 2012 3:53 PM

Jul 2012
YES! YES! YES! SO MUCH WIN IN THIS EPISODE!

It's so funny to see Konatsu bought Wakana some cakes again. Seems like she likes cake, eh? (And hell, it's so funny when she threw the cake box when running to save(?) Wakana.) I felt bad for her that she fell into the water though, but that's totally her type! :3

(And BTW, was that cloth hanging shot, and when she mention she didn't wear a bra was a little fan service? I was shocked a bit, haha.)

And by the way, seems like the story writer wass trolling us so bad! Wakana was actually crying with joy, not because she was broken!

So on this EP, we learned more that her mother really loves her, and she really care for Wakana. Now it makes more sense about why she was hiding her illness to Wakana. (It might not be the best reason, yes, but it still make sense.)

We also see how much her father loves her. First by running back from outside, then later in the EP that he kept the Piano and the dolphin.

The ending sequence is just perfect. I was throwing my hands up in the air and yelling 'YES' when I saw Wakana singing along with her mother's song. Also, when the choir group came and join, it was just so great.

5/5. I think this EP concludes everything about Wakana from EP1. Now, the next part would be about the choir group and their existence in the school? Let the drama with the Vice Principal continues ...

(BTW, The Principal on the stage was EPIC. I was LOL that he was on the stage being like that. Also, finally Dora is coming back!)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 5, 2012 4:13 PM

Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
About Sakai’s sudden disgust, now I was shocked as heck after how this arc ends. At first it was really nice to see Sakai with her father eating along with a nice flashback in the spoiler
however it soon turns rather ugly. Despite the flashback being quite nice at first with a PARC stroll. As Sakai changes things around and actually makes her father cry in the spoiler
it’s when shit falls down with her actually feeling disgusted with herself. WOW! POWER HOUSE! That was quite the sudden change. What really got me is the following,

Not only that but that power house of Sakai’s crying in there! WOW! I have never seen a girl so disgusted with herself that has not seen anything horrible or has been raped. Truly this is quite an amazing strong sensation of disgust with one’s own self. Truly understandable but a powerful realization. Lucky Sakai her father saved her sanity in the spoiler
by being a help with an object and calming her down along with praying to the mother whom I totally love the picture from that spoiler above. Really lovely pic.
I think Wakana's broke down in this EP is really for the good sake though. Now that she realized everything - that her mother loves her, and that she doesn't want the music that she write with her to be a good-bye song - she regretted everything she did (giving up music, throw the piano away, throw that dolphin away.)

Yumekichi11 said:
    NICE! Totally positive on that one!So the ED was really innovative. It’s just WOW! AMAZING! That’s all.
  • How did you get the last photo though. It's not in the version that I watched ...

---

I do like Wakana and Sakai during the horseback riding as well. She surely cheered her up!

Toshino Kyoko!!!
    Aug 5, 2012 4:18 PM

Jul 2010
    In my opinion it was best episode so far.I laughed my ass off seeing this Wien and Tanaka practising scene.I was like WUT THE HELL IS THIS?! while choking.
    Second part in other hand made me cry.BAKA WAKANA...you finally understood something >_> maybe now i will get to like her more (hopefully), since she had some nice moments in this episode, for example saying ''kawaii'' with sparkling eyes xD.I won't forgive her some things though.

5/5 Really good episode :D ED song was just too beautiful.
    Aug 5, 2012 4:22 PM

Feb 2008
    Very touching episode indeed :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 5, 2012 4:24 PM

Nov 2011
    So much emotions and tears
    Aug 5, 2012 5:07 PM

Jul 2012
    A little more before I can go:

* Sawa and her father doesn't really getting along well. Not sure if that's going to lead to another drama or not, but we will see. (I mean, they both look so cold at each other.)

* Now we know that Wakana's mother proposed to her father, using the piano that was in Wakana's room. That bought me a little giggle, as earlier in the episode Wakana's mother talked about "looking to the sky, and make it like you're singing to the person that you like."

* Did I mention that Wakana's voice is REALLY GOOD???? Her voice is soooo touching. She did lived up to my expectation. :)

* Konatsu's face here is too-damn-funny. Kawaii :3

* And Konatsu again, soaking in water :3

* I love Sawa's mocking her mother expression here:

* And boy, Wakana's playing with teacher's child? Totally MOE!

* Wakana's laugh in front of the choir club room is just priceless:

* Wakana smiled a lot in this episode, this one is the good one :)

* Wakana's mother in the photo is really cheerful, totally resemble her personality:

* The full choir club photo, really made me smile.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
    Aug 5, 2012 6:03 PM

Jun 2010
    Nice episode as always!

Damn that Tanaka and Wien scene. Can't stop laughing lol!

Good to see Wakana having fun with Sawa.

The characters and music are just perfect <3
    Aug 5, 2012 6:05 PM

Jul 2012
    More image stitches from the ED in this episode, in case any of you want it:

Toshino Kyoko!!!
    Aug 5, 2012 6:35 PM
    Aug 5, 2012 6:35 PM

Aug 2010
    Wakana's father handled the whole situation with his daughter very well. He deserves some props for that.

I've noticed (I'm pretty sure many people have noticed) that each character seems to have their own interest and challenge associated with that interest. We have the choir club, music and mother, badminton, and equestrian. I'm not sure about Wien, though. Maybe just readjusting to Japan after being away.
    Aug 5, 2012 6:38 PM

Jun 2010
    Damn, Uchuu Kyoudai, Kokoro Connect, and Tari Tari all had touching scenes this week, in which two made me cry a bit. This is 1 of the 2, and I couldn't help the tears when Wakana's Dad (love his character btw) started to cry. The ending made me really happy though.

Also, the preview, Sawa and Dad drama next episode. And who is this 'Sai'?
    Aug 5, 2012 6:49 PM
    Oct 2010
    wakana shouldve put a trollface in that microwave

LMAO @ those two guys exercises

beautiful ep. especially the end
    Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 5, 2012 6:55 PM

May 2011
    The story with Wakana and her mother is so good, so damn sad. :'(

That final scene was really refreshing. ^^

Stark700 said:

All these feel good moments and you point out these. Nice! XD
    Aug 5, 2012 7:04 PM
    Oct 2010
    What a beautiful episode, it almost made me cry.

And we finally heard Wakana/Takagaki sing, although her voice was kinda drowned by the chorus... Hmm, the guys don't sing as well as the girls, I definitely liked better the duo version... but this one was fine too.
    "Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
    Friedrich Schiller
    Aug 5, 2012 7:10 PM

Oct 2010
    Easily my fav ep of the series so far, shed a tear like 3 separate times
    Aug 5, 2012 7:13 PM

Jan 2011
    best episode so far made me feel all warm inside and such! i didn't think Sakai was capable of other emotions hope she becomes more cheerful after this.

next week Sawa time!
    Aug 5, 2012 7:27 PM

Apr 2008
    Ajunky said:

And we finally heard Wakana/Takagaki sing, although her voice was kinda drowned by the chorus... Hmm, the guys don't sing as well as the girls, I definitely liked better the duo version... but this one was fine too.

I liked the fact that this show:
    A) Acknowledges the male cast
    B) Includes them in the song

Sure if you take them out it would be a lovely song but come on, how many songs with two or more girls have you heard in the last week alone? I really appreciate this show having the balls to include the guys as well, now I hope we see Wien and Tanaka's stories.

Very surprisingly good episode with a lovely song to end it. P.A. Works learned from HanaIro how to properly pace itself.
    My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
    Aug 5, 2012 7:34 PM

Jul 2012
    Such a good episode! So happy to have everything turn out well for Wakana by the end :')
    Aug 5, 2012 7:50 PM

Jul 2010
    KaitoDash said:
    Yes, this is one great episode. It was somewhat boring in the first half, but ended beautifully.
    Wakana finally overcome her trauma. Good for her.

That ED sends chills down my spine.

5/5

I know what you mean about that ED! I will be listening to that for weeks to come! Somebody commented on an earlier episode about the lack of multi-part arrangements in the music. That question should be put to rest now! What a wonderful choral arrangement of an absolutely beautiful song! Also, nice confirmation that it was co-written by Mahiru and the Vice Principle! I hope that she can get some healing out of this too! I think she is hurting about as much as Wakana was.

sikandsak said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
    however it soon turns rather ugly. Despite the flashback being quite nice at first with a PARC stroll. As Sakai changes things around and actually makes her father cry in the spoiler
    it’s when shit falls down with her actually feeling disgusted with herself. WOW! POWER HOUSE! That was quite the sudden change. What really got me is the following,

Not only that but that power house of Sakai’s crying in there! WOW! I have never seen a girl so disgusted with herself that has not seen anything horrible or has been raped. Truly this is quite an amazing strong sensation of disgust with one’s own self. Truly understandable but a powerful realization. Lucky Sakai her father saved her sanity in the spoiler
    I think Wakana's broke down in this EP is really for the good sake though. Now that she realized everything - that her mother loves her, and that she doesn't want the music that she write with her to be a good-bye song - she regretted everything she did (giving up music, throw the piano away, throw that dolphin away.)

Yumekichi11 said:
    NICE! Totally positive on that one!So the ED was really innovative. It’s just WOW! AMAZING! That’s all.
  • How did you get the last photo though. It's not in the version that I watched ...

---

I do like Wakana and Sakai during the horseback riding as well. She surely cheered her up!

That was great when Sawa was teching Wakana how to ride. (BTW, Sakai is Wakana's last name...) That was really neat! It also shows that the people doing this show know something about horse riding, because it does take a lot of leg muscles.

I have the same question about the end picture! Where?

As for my take on this episode - one word: EPIC! This was, bar none, the best episode of the season so far in any show, and that includes the one that I thought that of before this, which was this weeks Kokoro Connect! I don't know when the last time there were two slice-of-life shows of such high quality on at the same time! It is an awesome season!
    Aug 5, 2012 7:54 PM

Jan 2012
    A really touching episode.

Aug 5, 2012 8:03 PM

Jul 2012
    zensunni said:
    (BTW, Sakai is Wakana's last name...)
    Whoops, I was typing too fast. Wakana and Sawa* :P

zensunni said:
    [...] and that includes the one that I thought that of before this, which was this weeks Kokoro Connect!
    Totally agree. Crazy week. Kokoroco this week was very well-done as well.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
    Aug 5, 2012 8:08 PM

Jul 2010
    Also, I am really glad that we got the real story behind why Mahiru didn't want to tell Wakana. She would rather have the promise to write a song together go unfulfilled than for that song to be a sad song, which it would have been if Wakana had known, because she would have made sure to make time to write a song, but the song would not have been a happy one. That makes perverse sense.
    Aug 5, 2012 8:13 PM

Nov 2008
    A really touching episode. I'm glad Wakana has taken the steps to forgive herself. That crying scene really was touching, and it honestly made me shed some tears.

I really want to see what Wien's story is though..lets hope he has one. He's one of the characters that interest me the most.
    I am a sucker for romance!!!!
    ]

Aug 5, 2012 8:21 PM

May 2010
    Wakana's Mom and Dad are the best and i knew her dad wouldn't throw out that stuff, Just hate seeing Wakana cry make me sad :( but atleast we had a happy ending
    Aug 5, 2012 8:47 PM

Sep 2009
    > Did I mention that Wakana's voice is REALLY GOOD???? Her voice is soooo touching. She did lived up to my expectation. :)

Ayahi Takagaki graduated from a Tokyo music college majoring in operatic singing.

;)
    Aug 5, 2012 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
    So painfully beautiful :') I love Wakana, and her mother as well.
    Aug 5, 2012 9:21 PM

Jul 2012
    Best episode so far. 5/5
    Aug 5, 2012 9:21 PM

Mar 2012
    Wakana's father opening the microwave only to find bread was quite possibly the saddest scene out of the entire episode. Damn you, Wakana!
    Aug 5, 2012 9:33 PM

Oct 2011
    So touching in such the right ways. That ending song just gave me chills up my spine.
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Aug 5, 2012 9:42 PM

Apr 2012
    A good episode and probably the best so far. It had some humorous moments (the bread in the microwave, Taichi and Wien's bizarre vocal exercises) but the core of the episode was Wakana finally coming to terms with her mother's death and opening herself back up to music. Overall, it was a touching resolution to the issue that featured some nice bonding between her and the other members of the group.

Also, the ED was great - some nice images in the montage as well.
    Aug 5, 2012 9:43 PM
    May 2012
    This has got to be P.A works worst anime
    Sick Bro
    Aug 5, 2012 10:12 PM

Nov 2010
    Great episode with Wakana central
    She had some high and lows and it was nice to see his dad can cry as well

The Gangnam style part at the choir club room was hilarious
    Aug 5, 2012 10:12 PM

Aug 2010
    Reeallllly good episode almost shed some tears.
    I busted out laughing at the Wien and Taichi scene, couldn't help laugh some more when Wakana started to laugh.
    I couldn't help but have a smile on my face when Wakana started to sing :]
    Aug 5, 2012 10:13 PM

Feb 2012
    Much better than last ep. Good to see Wakana has moved on and realized she was a bitch to her mom.

Now that she's out of her gloomy state, hopefully we'll see her in a more happy and playful mood as seen in this ep. She was a total buzzkill these past few eps.

All in all a great ep.
    Aug 5, 2012 10:13 PM

Feb 2009
    bruce19 said:

Not even close.

Stellar episode. I said last episode that I didn't like Wakana so I was bored when they focused on her, but now I definitely do like her. Glad to see her warm up, and I was touched by the song at the end along with the sildeshow of her and her mother.
    Aug 5, 2012 10:44 PM

Jul 2011
    LMAO at Wien and Tanaka's scene

Great episode, a really touching one :')
    Aug 5, 2012 10:59 PM

Apr 2011
    Heart warming episode :)
    Aug 6, 2012 12:04 AM

Jul 2010
    webkid94 said:
    Ajunky said:

I liked the fact that this show:
    A) Acknowledges the male cast
    B) Includes them in the song

Sure if you take them out it would be a lovely song but come on, how many songs with two or more girls have you heard in the last week alone? I really appreciate this show having the balls to include the guys as well, now I hope we see Wien and Tanaka's stories.

Very surprisingly good episode with a lovely song to end it. P.A. Works learned from HanaIro how to properly pace itself.

I totally agree with you about the value of having the boys singing and I think they sing just fine, thank you very much. Wakana's voice still comes through in the chorus sections with the richness and fullness of the sound if nothing else. There is a much fuller blend to the vocals in this version. Also, the complexity of the arrangement is wonderful! There are some moments of dissonance, parts where the melody shifts from one vocal line to the other, and fantastic use of harmony and unison. It is fantastic!

Droplet said:
    bruce19 said:

Not even close.

Stellar episode. I said last episode that I didn't like Wakana so I was bored when they focused on her, but now I definitely do like her. Glad to see her warm up, and I was touched by the song at the end along with the sildeshow of her and her mother.

I always wonder why someone who obviously doesn't like a show would bother to not only continue watching it 6 episodes in, but actually waste enough time out of their lives to come to a message board about the show and put it down. Seriously, I have much better things to do with my time than fixate on things I don't like!
    Aug 6, 2012 12:22 AM

Jul 2012
    this was the better episode of the series. at least, i definitely like this episode better than last week. i could never figure out why that letter convinced her to get rid of the piano and also cry that the piano's gone at the same time. the beginning of this episode kinda wrote it off (it's a cold!). she couldn't have regretted doing it then, because she regretted doing it at the end of this episode! i only had 2 complaints about the episode this week: 1) even in memory form, her mother's a fucking saint. it almost feels like she's too perfect to be believable, you know what i mean? And 2) the end of this episode was even more predictable than the end of Kokoro Connect episode 5. In fact, we saw this coming when she wanted to get rid of the piano. I'm sitting there last week going "how can she get rid of her mother's 1 heirloom? Not to mention her mom's a famous songwriter, so that thing's near priceless." The answer was of course she won't get rid of it because her dad won't get rid of it. I mean it's damn near priceless (for sentimental reasons).

I think I'm more or less done with trying to pick my brain over how much i like this series and just shut my brain off to enjoy it. Next week looks to start Sawa's story, and once again we don't really know much about her other than she's near perfect.
    Aug 6, 2012 12:39 AM

Jul 2009
    fucken awesome episode
    Aug 6, 2012 12:41 AM

Sep 2011
    Nice episode! Was quite funny, and sad at same time.
    Aug 6, 2012 12:58 AM

May 2012
    next episode will be a hit!
    [/URL]
    Aug 6, 2012 1:02 AM

Sep 2011
    Yay, she finally sang~ I prepared myself for Ayahi Takagaki's singing voice by listening to her songs / songs with Sphere, and I REALLY REALLY LOVE her strong voice, and she's really good with a soft voice as well. @___@

Wakana is and always has been my favourite character in the show. 8'D

Also, when I heard mini-Wakana's voice, the first character I thought of was Mitsuba from Mitsudomoe. xD
    Aug 6, 2012 1:25 AM

Aug 2009
    I was extremely touched by this episode.

At least I manage to have a laugh at the end of the ED song.
    Aug 6, 2012 1:28 AM

Nov 2007
    Such a beautiful episode. The most beautiful episode of this season. :')

Bumped my rating to a 9/10 after this episode. And I don't think it will dip from there.
    Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
    Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
    Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
    Coronavirus.
    Aug 6, 2012 2:52 AM

Sep 2010
    This episode could easily be qualified for a final episode..... Awesome episode.... If I didn't know this series has 13 episodes, I would definitely think that this is the final episode.
    Wakana might be my "best female character for this season"

Series rating went from 6/10 -> 7/10 -> 8/10
    twonlineAug 6, 2012 2:56 AM
    Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

122 by ronicaio »»
    Aug 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

124 by Allycattt »»
    Feb 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 23, 2012

269 by Ranacchi »»
    Sep 3, 2022 2:16 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 16, 2012

99 by Ranacchi »»
    Sep 3, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

115 by Ranacchi »»
    Sep 3, 2022 1:23 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.