Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 18, 2008 5:06 AM

Apr 2008
Leinel said:
Rape a character?
O_O. So much of raping lately anyway. DX
- Rape any character you want.
- You can only rape two characters. (Or else the cops will catch you next time)
- Hentai_pro raped <character>
I-alredy-posted-this-idea-but-i-cant-use-space-or-copy-a-link-because-of-my-sister-so-you-can-look-for-it-on-page-6-or-7-i-think!

Dec 18, 2008 5:08 AM

Apr 2008
Baka-Chibi said:
OK... i came for a short time (i feel reall bad, sorry if i'm missing anything that i shuldn't...) just to repost my lost ideas...

in the first spoiler:last ideas, i changed some of them...
in the second, the lost and the new ideas. not all of them because i really rally really WILL faint if i wont go back to bed@@...
on-the-second-list-it-is-45-and-this-post-is-on-page-6

Dec 21, 2008 4:19 AM

Apr 2008
Obssesion
i wanted to post this idea long ago, but i forgot so i'll post it now. so you claim the character that you are totally obssesed to. not like the only one club, you don't have to claim bilions of time that character(fredom YAY!). 2 characters per member and 3 per admin.
"Baka-Chibi is obssesed to Yoite"

Copy a character
i allways wanted to be like all those perfectly perfect anime characters. so i thought about that, and it developed to an idea for a claim clubOO!
so you are claiming the character you want to/think you act like. 2 per member and 3 per admin.
"Baka-Chibi copys/acts like/wants to be like Len"
or something like that.

party time:3
-this idea is somewhat okashi, demo demo choto kakoiiX3-
so, you open up a party. you can invite 10 PEOPLE to your party. it can be a member, it can be a character, it can be an actor, you can invite anyone to your party. (admins can invite 12 people)
*things i am not sure about:
you also claim a spesific candy/food for your party(food can be claimed more than once) and also kind of music(pop, rock, country...again can be claimed more than once.) also, maybe i shuld add something that people can open partys together. but i am not quite sure about it.

7 minutes in heaven
another game that somehow become part of sabishi's stupid ideasXP
the game 7 minutes in heaven:a group of boys and girls writs theyr names on a pink and blue/white (girls on white/pinkk and boys on blue) and blue notes and put all of the notes in a hat. then someone takes out one white nticket and one blue. then those who was picked are being locked in a room for 7 minutes and doing whatever they want.
the club:you play this game with a character/member. 1 claim only, can't change the rules of the game=\
"*you* is stuck with *claim* for 7 minutes/*you* and *claim* are in heaven for 7 minutes" or something like that

(in addition to the monopoly idea, i really know lots of gamesOo)

Mal gameroom
the last idea got evoluted:3
you plays with a character any game you want. you can play with 4 characters(5 for admins), and you can play with any of them a different game or with all of them together a group game.
second part of the came:in addition to the characters, you can also do the same with 4 members. each member can play in 3 games at most, not includes your own games, and you cannot combine between characters and members. (admins can play 4 games and play with 5 members).
you must state the name of the game. (i think that maybe member games shuld be in seperated banners so members will be able to quit from a game that someone eles added them if they don't want to play. when you vote for this idea please tell me what you think cus i am not sure at all.)

Dec 24, 2008 2:35 AM

Apr 2008
Claim a laugh (XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
you claim a character's laugh. there are cool laughts (like hosaka's, machi's, kururu's...):3
1 per member and 2 per admin. on the banner must be the laugh of the chara and a pic of the chara laughs.
"Baka-Chibi claimed Machi's laugh"
cuz machi gose Hi...Hi....Hi...Hi...Hi...
X333333333

Dec 25, 2008 10:53 AM

Feb 2008
Baka- chibi, I really understand that you like to have many Claim Clubs, but most of your Ideas are just stupid here...

Don't get me wrong, but it's true... I mean, Claim a Laugh, Pity a Character, Eye Shop.... This is nuts...
Dec 26, 2008 5:03 AM

Jun 2008
SabakuNoGaara said:
Baka- chibi, I really understand that you like to have many Claim Clubs, but most of your Ideas are just stupid here...

Don't get me wrong, but it's true... I mean, Claim a Laugh, Pity a Character, Eye Shop.... This is nuts...

Word. XD

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Dec 26, 2008 11:12 AM

Sep 2008
Vampire Club
------------------
>anyone loves vampires, and from movies they admired!
>allowed to claim, but have to read the rules, and follow them or will be ignored, or denied.
>example claim: (Hime-sama claimed Karin),(Karin was claimed by Hime-sama), or
(Karin's master is Hime-sama).

anymore plz PM me thanks^_^
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Dec 26, 2008 7:48 PM

Jun 2008
Hime-sama said:
Vampire Club
------------------
>anyone loves vampires, and from movies they admired!
>allowed to claim, but have to read the rules, and follow them or will be ignored, or denied.
>example claim: (Hime-sama claimed Karin),(Karin was claimed by Hime-sama), or
(Karin's master is Hime-sama).

LOLWUT?

Dec 27, 2008 10:02 PM
Oct 2007
Hime-sama said:
ok~ i wasnt sure but is there a vampire club for movies though??????

The current Vampire Claim club accepts claims from anime, manga, tv shows, books, and movies (last time I checked anyway), sorry.

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=3807
Dec 28, 2008 6:46 AM

Apr 2008
ok.
claim a normal person
there are clubs of claiming freaks, lesbians. gays, obssesed people, otaku, well, normal people are people too right?
so you claim a normal character. normal=no magic power, not a gay/lesbian/both, not cursed, not sick, not using any kind of special wepon or working as something special like miko, not a magicle creature. can be also normal animals. no special abilitys. however a friend of a special character is ok. 2 claims per member and 3 per admin.
"Baka-Chibi claimed Nagisa"

claim a minor character
you claim a minor character. you must provide a mal page(it's a proof that the character is minor). 2 per member and 3 per admin.
"Baka-Chibi claimed Len"

Dec 28, 2008 3:07 PM

Apr 2008
it is not my fault if you will die of stupidness by reading this idea, they told me it's ok. those who knows who im talking about knows who i am talking about.

claim a page on mal

as i said, extreamly stupid. so, you claim a page on mal. 4 claims per member and 6 per admin. each page can be claimed once. you can claim any page you want, but you can not claim a member's profile without asking him(don't want people to fight;;!).
that is basicly most stupid idea i ever posted, and i posted ideas that where so stupid the stupidness died of stupidness.
Claim a famous character
you claim a CHARACTER that is famous in some way. can be actor, singer, playing on instrument, legendary samurai or wanted psycho killer. anything that makes the chara famous. 2 per member, 3 per admin. =most popular at school or the captain of the school team shuld be acceptable? when you vote tell me._.=
"Baka-Chibi claimed Eyes"
visit a sick chara
*when you vote, heres a question:shuld it be only characters that are actually sick or every character?*
part 1 if only a sick character:you can give 2 gifts(4 per admin and allowed to give gifts for fully gifteds). each chara can get 5 gifts. you can't give 2 gifts to the same character.
part 2 if any character:
you can give 3 gifts(admins 4). character cannot be gifted more than once. (i like the first one better. tell me what you think.)
walk your pet
you claim a creature(animals and magicle animals only. no humans.) - 2 per member 3 per admin - and walk your new pet around...amm...you claim the place also.
"Baka-Chibi walks Tonkatsu around a park"
Feeding place
you can feed 3 animals(that are not changing to anything. admins feed 4 and can feed fully claimed). you can't feed the same character ore than once. a creature can be feeded 5 times only. you must state the food.
"Baka-Chibi feeds Kuma-Kuma with hunnyqgives Kuma-Kuma hunny" (and a pic of the food)
Worship member
just like the name. 4 claims per member, 6 per admin. a member can be claimed atmost 4 times, admins can be more and can claim fully claimed members.
"Baka-Chibi worships to Ngokuro"
ZetaiSabishiiDec 30, 2008 10:54 AM

Dec 28, 2008 4:11 PM

Jun 2008
Stop double posting, Baka-Chibi. I won't say it a second time.
*points to the "edit" button* >_>

x_alice_x said:
Hime-sama said:
ok~ i wasnt sure but is there a vampire club for movies though??????

The current Vampire Claim club accepts claims from anime, manga, tv shows, books, and movies (last time I checked anyway), sorry.

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=3807

Exactly.

Dec 29, 2008 2:43 AM

Apr 2008
ok...had nothing to do, so to make your life easyer, colected all the ideas that we didn't vote for yet in the spoiler. it's probably going to be a huge post so i'll do it in double-spoilers._.(started checking in page 4. i hope all the other ideas was voted alredy._.)

ok, that was not fun@@...

You are only making things more complicated if you act like this. Stop it already with your useless posts. You're not an admin here, and we don't need your help. Lots of people already told you this, but you keep going ignoring the advices we gave you.
Oh and btw, miss "I had nothing better to do", you posted also ideas who were instantly denied (Claim A Yandere/Yangire, for example).
RenaPsychoKillerDec 29, 2008 8:34 AM

Dec 29, 2008 10:17 AM

Dec 2007
@Baka-Chibi
Please don't do our job. We know what we're doing okay? Just because we're not putting our stuff ever single day doesn't mean we don't know what we need to do. We all have a life outside of MAL... And some ideas, as RenaPhyschoKiller pointed out were instantly denied because they were a duplicate or just plain unworkable.

And you also pointed out ideas that were already voted and denied on such as Help Raise Cancer Awareness (HRCA) and make up a combined couple
Dec 29, 2008 8:02 PM

Jun 2008
Hime-sama said:
Hime-sama said:
Claim a Comedy Club
>any anime, manga, or a movie
>allowed to claim, but have to read the rules, and follow them or will be ignored, or denied. also just to have fun and show funny scenes of it.

Of need more info plz ask me ok thank you

is this club fine?? or just say comedy club and with no claims in it??

Firstly, stop quoting yourself over and over and triple posting. You people really can't EDIT your posts, can you.
Secondly, the claim rules of your proposal are inexistant, and the whole club looks really general. What is your "claim club" about? What you can claim there? What are the rules? EDIT your post (the one where you wrote the proposal) and be more specific. Try to follow the rules of this club, thanks.
Then, this is a thread where people post PROPOSALS FOR CLAIM CLUBS. Not for fans club. You can't post a proposal, then change your mind and say "oh maybe I should create a fan club instead of a claim club, what do ya think people?". Read the thread's title. This is not a discussion thread. Post your ideas and be as specific as you can, end of story. When your club will be voted on, you'll know if "it's fine or not".

And btw, there is already a Comedy Club on MAL, for your information.

Dec 29, 2008 9:29 PM

Apr 2007
darkneko said:
Claim a Pirate
-Claim any pirate or space pirate.
(I don't know that many pirates in anime/manga, not including one piece, so tv shows, books, movies and video games are included.)
-300 posts
-Darkneko Claimed Tetra

Play a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
-Play any trap, spell or monster card on the field.
-250 posts
-Darkneko played the Dark Magician Girl.

Claim a Sonic the Hedgehog Character
-It's pretty self-explanatory; claim any Sonic character from the games, anime, cartoons, or comics
-350 posts
-Darkneko claimed Chip

Claim a Pirate was already approved, but my other two ideas were skipped over -_-
Dec 30, 2008 9:12 AM

Dec 2007
darkneko said:
darkneko said:
Claim a Pirate
(I don't know that many pirates in anime/manga, not including one piece, so tv shows, books, movies and video games are included.)
-300 posts
-Darkneko Claimed Tetra

Play a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
-250 posts

-It's pretty self-explanatory; claim any Sonic character from the games, anime, cartoons, or comics
-350 posts
-Darkneko claimed Chip

Claim a Pirate was already approved, but my other two ideas were skipped over -_-

I thought we decided that claims based on one specifiic anime were not allowed? Correct me if I'm wrong..
Dec 30, 2008 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
FreedomWings said:
darkneko said:
darkneko said:
Claim a Pirate
-300 posts
-Darkneko Claimed Tetra

Play a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
-250 posts

-350 posts
-Darkneko claimed Chip

I thought we decided that claims based on one specifiic anime were not allowed? Correct me if I'm wrong..

but yu-gi-oh is also a game, and there are cards in the game that are not in the anime/manga(and i still wonder about just where those cards came from. blame the stupid 4kids._.)

Dec 30, 2008 2:26 PM

Jun 2008
FreedomWings said:
darkneko said:
darkneko said:
Claim a Pirate
-300 posts
-Darkneko Claimed Tetra

Play a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
-250 posts

-350 posts
-Darkneko claimed Chip

Yeah, it was decided that claim clubs about 1 specific anime are not allowed, I guess.

Dec 31, 2008 12:00 PM
Apr 2008
Just a reminder to everyone, but:

3 Idea Submissions Per Week Has Been Inforced!
Failure to follow this will result in your post being deleted and all your ideas in it to be permanently ignored.

Dec 31, 2008 10:16 PM

Aug 2007
Claim an Organization/Group
- char. organization or group such as the black knights (Code Geass), SPI (death note), etc..
- must be part of a group or organization.. in other words 3 or more ppl that share a common name. such as claymores (from claymore), SOS brigade (haruhi), etc..
(cidz claims SOS brigade from haruhi...)

ya know, i thought i saw this before? but i searched it on here and on a club search and i didn't see anything, so i think im ok. hope i did it right lol.
Jan 1, 2009 12:51 PM

Apr 2008
i wondered what will you like more, the suka or the doll... probably the doll...
btw, suka=chibi animals of anime characters. like in ep 19 of negima!?...

Claim a doll/puppet
you claim a doll or a popet. the doll doesn't need to be alive. no syborgs(humanlike robots, had an idea with syborgs alredy) and no paper/shadow/any other kinds of monsters avaible. 1 per member and 2 per admin.
"Baka-Chibi claimed Chacha-Zero"
ZetaiSabishiiJan 8, 2009 5:29 AM

Jan 1, 2009 2:15 PM

Jun 2008
Baka-Chibi said:
i wondered what will you like more, the suka or the doll... probably the doll...

Claim a doll/poppet
you claim a doll or a popet. the doll doesn't need to be alive. no syborgs(humanlike robots, had an idea with syborgs alredy) and no paper/shadow/any other kinds of monsters avaible. 1 per member and 2 per admin.

Maybe you meant puppet.

And you already posted enough ideas this week, am I wrong? You ignored HikariDawn's reminder, it seems.

cidz said:
Claim an Organization/Group
- char. organization or group such as the black knights (Code Geass), SPI (death note), etc..
- must be part of a group or organization.. in other words 3 or more ppl that share a common name. such as claymores (from claymore), SOS brigade (haruhi), etc..
(cidz claims SOS brigade from haruhi...)

ya know, i thought i saw this before? but i searched it on here and on a club search and i didn't see anything, so i think im ok. hope i did it right lol.

I think you saw this idea before in the Random Claim Club, sadly. ^^''

Jan 1, 2009 2:20 PM

Aug 2007
oh that must of been it! well darn it i thought it was odd that there wasnt one lol. i still have more tries tho right? thanks for letting me know.. maybz i should check around more to be sure. ooor maybe i can ask before submiting if my idea is taken.
Jan 2, 2009 3:48 AM
Apr 2008
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Baka-Chibi said:

Claim a doll/poppet

Maybe you meant puppet.

And you already posted enough ideas this week, am I wrong? You ignored HikariDawn's reminder, it seems.

Yes, Baka. You've submitted 3 times the amount of ideas allowed in this week. True, the policy was only inforced after you'd posted them, but your latest idea submission applies to it, since it's in a week of them. No more idea submitting till Sunday, and then you can submit your next 3.
Jan 2, 2009 4:33 AM

Apr 2008
HikariDawn said:
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Baka-Chibi said:

Claim a doll/poppet

Maybe you meant puppet.

Yes, Baka. You've submitted 3 times the amount of ideas allowed in this week. True, the policy was only inforced after you'd posted them, but your latest idea submission applies to it, since it's in a week of them. No more idea submitting till Sunday, and then you can submit your next 3.

oh, then ok._.
i'll post it on sunday._.

Jan 2, 2009 9:31 AM
Apr 2008
Good. Then once you post your next three ideas, remember to wait till next Sunday. :D
Jan 3, 2009 3:14 AM

Jun 2007
I am not sure if anyone suggests this before..

Claim a Stalker
- Claim a character who stalks a character? (=_=")
- Example: Kaguya claimed Matoi Tsunetsuki

Stalk a character/user
- One member can stalk one anime/manga character and a MAL user..
- Example: [user] stalks [target]

Claim a strong appetite character (I will think of a better name.. (^.^"))
- Claim a character who eats a lot..
- Example: Kaguya claimed Kagura
KaguyaJan 3, 2009 7:54 AM
Jan 4, 2009 3:15 AM

Apr 2008
Baka-Chibi said:

Claim a doll/puppet

Claim a puncher
there are those characters like naru or asuna or hibari or tomoyo other characters who punchs people when they get pissed off. there are lots of punchers in akamatsu's works._. so...
you claim a character that is a puncher. means, the character punchs other characters very often (when she/he get pissed or just feel like it) and is very strong. it can be girls and boys. 2 per member and 3 per admin.

"Baka-Chibi claimed Naru"

why it's not like the tsurende (just in case like with all my ideas you says it's a duplicate of a club that has nothing to do with my ideas):first, tsurende is for girls only. second, tsurende is....tsurende. tomoyo is not a tsurende, and vita is not a puncher. these are 2 different things.
(i added this note because any time you vote for my ideas many people says things about it that it's a duplicate of something eles, like the obsession thing. and i don't want to get into this mess again>> you don't really have to add it to the voting post if you really dont want...)

and...
Seal/Relese a demon
-just like the name. umm, only demons, no vampires(even though Guilt-Na-Zan was sealed...) and no humans(just why shuld anyone seal a humanOo?!) and also no animals... but other kinds of demons and spirits are ok. umm, but not shinigamis or angels._. 3 per member and 4 per admin.
"Baka-Chibi relesed Vincent"
just thought about that now, maybe it shuld be also like...you need to say in what you seal the character if you seal it... like...
"Baka-Chibi sealed Naraku in a pen"...
ZetaiSabishiiJan 4, 2009 3:25 AM

Jan 4, 2009 4:25 PM

Nov 2007
1. Claim a spell/magic

- claiming a magical spell from anime/manga or game. (not magic user)
- not including ninja techniques (since there's already "Claim a Ninpo")

ex. tsubasalover claimed cureja (from Final Fantasy series, strongest cure magic).

2. Claim a youtube user (not sure if it's a duplicate...)

- it's kind of like claim a MAL user but involving with youtube users.
- a MAL user only can claim only one youtube user.

ex. tsubasalover claimed HCBailey

3. Claim a character goods (not sure how to name it.)

- claiming an anime related goods sold in the real life.

ex. tsubasalover claimed Syaoran blushie.
tsubasaloverJan 4, 2009 4:38 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 5, 2009 7:23 AM

Apr 2008
Baka-Chibi said:
Baka-Chibi said:

Claim a doll/puppet

Claim a puncher
there are those characters like naru or asuna or hibari or tomoyo other characters who punchs people when they get pissed off. there are lots of punchers in akamatsu's works._. so...
you claim a character that is a puncher. means, the character punchs other characters very often (when she/he get pissed or just feel like it) and is very strong. it can be girls and boys. 2 per member and 3 per admin.

why it's not like the tsurende (just in case like with all my ideas you says it's a duplicate of a club that has nothing to do with my ideas):first, tsurende is for girls only. second, tsurende is....tsurende. tomoyo is not a tsurende, and vita is not a puncher. these are 2 different things.
(i added this note because any time you vote for my ideas many people says things about it that it's a duplicate of something eles, like the obsession thing. and i don't want to get into this mess again>> you don't really have to add it to the voting post if you really dont want...)

and...
Seal/Relese a demon
-just like the name. umm, only demons, no vampires(even though Guilt-Na-Zan was sealed...) and no humans(just why shuld anyone seal a humanOo?!) and also no animals... but other kinds of demons and spirits are ok. umm, but not shinigamis or angels._. 3 per member and 4 per admin.
just thought about that now, maybe it shuld be also like...you need to say in what you seal the character if you seal it... like...
May I ask what a "tsurende" is?
Jan 5, 2009 7:28 AM

Apr 2008
Tsuruya-san said:
Baka-Chibi said:
Baka-Chibi said:

Claim a doll/puppet

Claim a puncher

and...
Seal/Relese a demon

ahhh@@
sorry, *tsundere@@

Jan 5, 2009 7:39 AM

Apr 2008
Baka-Chibi said:
Tsuruya-san said:
Baka-Chibi said:
Baka-Chibi said:

Claim a doll/puppet

Claim a puncher

and...
Seal/Relese a demon

ahhh@@
sorry, *tsundere@@
Oh, I see. Well, tsundere does not equal punching, so I doubt anyone would think that anyways. It's a completely different concept.
Jan 5, 2009 8:10 AM
Apr 2008
Baka-Chibi has reached her Idea Submission Limit and can't submit other ideas until Sunday the 11th.
Jan 7, 2009 7:27 AM

Mar 2008
I warn you guys, this is not the same as Benjo-kun's idea.

Claim A Cosplay of Character
-A Character must be cosplaying as another one, but not necessarily in the anime.
-You must present a picture (mainly fanart) that shows the cosplay of the character. One Character can be claimed in different cosplay.
(Example: Penguin-Musume claimed Gokudera Hayato cosplaying as Hatsune Miku)
Jan 7, 2009 10:12 PM

Aug 2007
ok ill go ahead and post this idea, but i think another user said they also thought of posting this idea before (i think it was momo-hime? unsure) anyways if they still want to do this idea, then like.. ill totally back off and they can have it i dont mind.. but incase they dont ill post it anyways.

Claim an Episode
- claim an ep. from an anime.
- must submit the ep. number and/or title and the anime it came from.
- cidthekittyisfun claimed ep. 35 of death note.
Jan 7, 2009 11:29 PM

Aug 2008
Just posting this idea, I'm not sure was it denied before or not.

Claim a Tomboy/Feminist
- Claim a girl girl who behaves according to the gender role of a boy.
- This got absolutely nothing related to Tsundere and lesbians.
- Check this.
- Example: Leinel claimed (notable one) Tomoyo Sakagami.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Jan 9, 2009 8:44 PM

Jan 2008
Claim a pure Arktwork Character

- character are not allowed to be from a official manga/anime/game
- character must be pure artwork
- member must decide for the naming (maybe artist+worktitle)
- member must link the fanart from its origin at is best with artists link
- member must have 500+ posts
- member needs more than 20 other claims

example claim is like RaiStorM claimed Gensho´s Blushing Nekogirl
(allowed source would be a link to a scan from Gensho´s Artbook)

if u want to know why the last two rules ... i want to have it more exclusively.

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jan 10, 2009 9:44 PM

Apr 2007
Claim a twin
-Claim any anime, manga or video game twin
-550 Posts to Claim; at least 2 months on MAL
-darkneko claimed Kagami & Tsukasa Hiiragi

Jan 11, 2009 4:12 AM

Apr 2008
hmp...
Tegami Claim
tegami:letter
so you write a letter to a character. you can send 3 letters (admins 5) and each character can get only 2 letters(admins can send a letter to a fully claimed character) and...that is it.
the letter can be anything you want to write.
the banner will not be "someone claimed a character", it will be just the letter you are sending. if you want a banner you must write the letter you want to send. umm...that is it.

Claim old man
like the name. old is over 50 years. 2 claims per member and 3 per admin. umm...vampires that are 500 years old r other deamons are allowed(since they are old).

Claim a maid/butler
not like hire a maid, please read it>>

so there's this hire a maid club, and you can hire any character you want your maid, and this is kinda...cool. but it is not really claiming a maid.
so you actually claiming a maid or butler that is actually a maid or a butler. not hiring, no charas that are not maids or butlers. 2 per member, 3 per admin.
"Baka-Chibi claimed Hayate"

and this is it... oh, the next vote, can you please vote for the gift shop for members and the magic user(this idea is MINE, and not dust's idea.) please?
have a nice day~~~
one more thing, it looks like i won't be able to be on next week so can i post one more idea and if i'll be able to get on next week then you count it as part of the next week?
ZetaiSabishiiJan 11, 2009 5:41 AM

Jan 13, 2009 4:02 AM

Jul 2008
Club Name:"dream about a character"
- club description:You can dream about a character. 2 claims per member and 3 per admin.
- requirements for claiming:no post reQuirement nor acount age needed.
on the banner there needed to be the club name.
- sample claim:haruka _nazu dreams about allen walker.
---"'As long as you're alive - you've got 100% chance of dying"---

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

---Math should go drown itself in the toilet---
Jan 13, 2009 5:46 AM

Aug 2008
Claim a Parody
- Claim parody of things.
- For example, Sudobucks from Toradora or Moe Burger from Platonic Heart.

Edit: To make things clearer, there are lots of parody of something like Noogle or Deluoode of Google, Mewtube of Youtube and so on..
- BirdyFool parody claim Moe Burger of McDonalds.
NO parody of a character cosplaying the other (Kagami is cosplay as Vocaloid's Hatsune Miku).
LeinelJan 28, 2009 7:05 AM
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Jan 14, 2009 8:15 AM

May 2008
Kill An Anime Character
- claim the character you wanna kill
-example;;;:Cha claims Suza(i hate Suza)
Jan 14, 2009 8:17 AM

Apr 2008

blackgood said:
Kill An Anime Character
- claim the character you wanna kill
-example;;;:Cha claims Suza(i hate Suza)

there's alredy a club like this.

Jan 14, 2009 12:55 PM

Feb 2008
Claim An Ungracious Character
- Claim a character who appears to have no manners e.g picking there nose, sitting in inappropriate positions, being rude to others etc.
- For Example Gintoki Sakata from Gintama, Black Star from Soul Eater.
- Each user who claims must give proof and must have atleast 250 posts.
- Only 1 character claim for each user.
Jan 15, 2009 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
name:claim a face (i don't really know how to call it... - and NO its not as in "claim an anime chara face", its complitly diffrent ><)
- club description: well, you can claim a face (XD/XP/:P and all of those. i don't know how to call it so please forgive me.)you like. each member gets 1 claim, admins 2.
- requirements for claiming: no requiremnts as for the age of the acount, and how many post you have however you need to put "claim a face" on the banner.
- sample claim: "haruka nazu claimed the face (>^^)>"

if you think there isn't much of those, you are wrong. there are as many face as anime characters...

---"'As long as you're alive - you've got 100% chance of dying"---

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

---Math should go drown itself in the toilet---
Jan 15, 2009 4:57 AM

Apr 2008
haruka_nazu said:
name:claim a face (i don't really know how to call it... - and NO its not as in "claim an anime chara face", its complitly diffrent ><)
- club description: well, you can claim a face (XD/XP/:P and all of those. i don't know how to call it so please forgive me.)you like. each member gets 1 claim, admins 2.
- requirements for claiming: no requiremnts as for the age of the acount, and how many post you have however you need to put "claim a face" on the banner.
- sample claim: "haruka nazu claimed the face (>^^)>"

if you think there isn't much of those, you are wrong. there are as many face as anime characters...

how about claim a forum expression or claim a letter-face ot something?
nahh, there are things that are not faces (like the kirby dance or the bunny or the owl.) so noting espression maybe? amm.... and there should be a limit with the noumber of letters that can be in one claim.

Jan 15, 2009 5:04 AM
Apr 2008
Baka-Chibi said:

how about claim a forum expression or claim a letter-face ot something?
nahh, there are things that are not faces (like the kirby dance or the bunny or the owl.) so noting espression maybe? amm.... and there should be a limit with the noumber of letters that can be in one claim.

No dicussions!
Jan 15, 2009 8:04 PM

Apr 2008
Lol, so I know I said I wouldn't make anymore, but I just came up with some for fun~ 8D Might take me a while to make them if they get accepted though. > x >

Claim a Pair of Similar Characters
Ever thought to yourself "Wow, this character reminds me a lot of.." when watching a new anime? This claim club is to claim a pair of characters who are alike, not who LOOK alike. If there's a pair of characters that you feel are similar to each other, then you can claim them here!
- Must provide proof. You must provide three similarities between the two characters of your choice. The proofs must be valid and be based on their personalities only. Proofs like "They look similar", "They're both girls", or anything else of the sort will be denied. Some proofs involving a specific "trait" of a pair of characters MAY be accepted under conditions where it plays an important part in both their personalities.
- You are allowed to claim both male/female characters, and may claim a similar male/female.

Detailed example:

Name: Tsuruya-san
Character 1: Shana
Anime/Manga: Shakugan no Shana
Character 2: Taiga Aisaka
Anime/Manga: Toradora!
Proof:
1. They're both tsundere.
2. They are both incredibly strong and can handle a sword well, despite being small.
3. They are both sensitive and caring, and will go out of their way to protect the ones they love.

(Just thought that would be a good example since they're both easily recognizable)

Claim a Zettai Ryouki Character
You can claim any character who wears Zettai Ryouiki (Basically thigh-high stockings with a short skirt, however the term is described as the gap between the stockings and skirt).
- The character must be seen wearing it often.
- Must provide proof.
- Female characters only.

Example:
Tsuruya-san claimed Rin Tohsaka.

Claim a Fang-toothed Character
You can claim any character with a prominent fang.
- The fang must be visible throughout most of the anime.
- Vampires, animals, and other creatures do not count, but animal-like characters are accepted.
- No, this is not like the Kemonomimi clubs or the like. A fang does not always resemble animal/vampire-like features. In anime and Japan in general, "fang-like teeth" are considered a moe quality.
- Must provide proof. Picture proof is enough, but a small description is also encouraged.

Example:
Tsuruya-san claimed Tsuruya-san (lol)
Jan 20, 2009 2:28 PM

Aug 2008
I'm not quite sure that this has been done all ready, and it might sound silly, but here it goes:

Claim a Holiday
You can claim any holiday that falls in the calendar. Both Anime/Manga and or Internationaly.
- If from an anime they must show proof. Print Screen is good enough proof, 'but a small description is also encouraged.' (Sorry for copying you Tsuruya-san.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Current Clubs ( 1 2 )

Islaya - Oct 5, 2008

83 by villains »»
May 31, 2009 2:43 AM

» Approval Vote: Club Ideas

FreedomWingz - Mar 18, 2009

1 by Loxaris »»
Mar 23, 2009 3:11 PM

» Approval Vote: Club Ideas

nozetsu - Feb 4, 2009

14 by nozetsu »»
Feb 10, 2009 2:42 PM

» Banlist Remake - Voting *CLOSED*

nozetsu - Feb 1, 2009

26 by Hime-sama »»
Feb 4, 2009 3:52 PM

» Ideas on Revoking Claims in All U.F.C.C. Member Clubs

Islaya - Feb 2, 2009

3 by MisAntrophy »»
Feb 3, 2009 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.