Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve my emotions being right?
Aug 4, 2012 1:36 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
MAXIMUM TROLLING! The episode was so wild it was all over the place and so are my feelings TBH. Here is what I though in a random comment style. First of all this is a dangerous type of anime for me I have found out. No matter what it will work rather nasty on me.

When Heartseed did the following to Inori,

I RAGED SO HARD! It Over 9000 and more. I swear I gripped my monitor paused to Heartseed’s face on that guy and I was to crush it! I was so willing to go inside the anime when I saw Inori in the spoiler
to perform Miracle Reviver and totally DISINTEGRATE Heartseed with sheer Magical Powers never before seen in anime. No one can let in the spoiler
of Inori pass through with no remorse! Poor Inori! DAMN BASTARD HEARTSEED! I was all over raging and had to go smoke a cigarette. It was so bad. I had to take a break. I was really getting nervous of Inori dying.

That being said it was totally dramatic in the following,

THAT KISS! OH SHIT! Inaba’s first kiss stolen by Taichi and Inori did for not having a choice in this situation. Still now it’s more clear as to why in the future things happen the way they do or should I say why Inori would have a guilty now. Truly a bastard of trolls that Heartseed. The emotions in the spoiler
were perfect! Impeccable.

Those 2 were the most outstanding parts along with the BGM keeping on edge all the time. This certainly is the best EF TROLL style I have seen. This could be a dangerous trend of an anime for me. I don’t like being trolled emotionally. Suffice to say I would still KILL HEARTSEED! I would exorcize his sorry ass to nothingness if I could. BASTARD! I have hatred till he is gone for him.

Other than that the beginning in the spoiler
was marvelous! That confession of Aoki towards Yui and her blushes were splendid. It got me emotionally very nicely. Loved it very much along with the gang in the spoiler
in what became quite peculiar in terms of Taichi helping out Inori and FLAGS all around of their love. Inori’s blush.

What follows in the spoiler
is unprecedented in how Taichi gets trolled by Inori and says something stupid that makes her cry of all things! Emotional drama alert! However in thee end of this segment it was a nice sheer scream of THANK YOU INABA FOR THE PUNCH! That amazingly well done in the spoiler
I would have to say magnificently well done. I would have punched his other cheek 2 times harder TBH.

That being said the bridge part in the spoiler
other than the suicide shit by Heartseed was splendid. For one Inori’s blush and for 2 the whole interactions with the BGM was once again incredible. Inori’s blush was an all high times high of red to remark.

So in thee end I really want Heartseed dead for what he did. I don’t accept this trolling of his and he should GTFO out of existence with his playing around. This was truly the best emotional ride for me so far. F ALL, 10/10 SCORE UP! No questions asked this now is a Master Piece of Emotional Trolling. A unique approach indeed. I will leave it at that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 4, 2012 1:42 PM

Oct 2010
MORE GIFS FOR ALL:

Aug 4, 2012 9:11 PM

Jul 2010
Awesome GIFs and great summary.

I have to say that I knew how the episode would end. I knew that they couldn't kill off Iori five episodes into the show. I wasn't positive that it wouldn't end up with Taichi switching to her body at the last moment, then everyone finding out that they were trolled, then the two not being able to switch back because the switching was over. That would have made for a very, very interesting story from here on out. How would the two of them deal with being in the wrong body? They still may love each other, but could either of them deal with the switch and have romantic feelings for their own body? Would Taichi/Inori become a lesbian and Iori/Taichi gay? That would be a very interesting and daring story to tell, but probably not one that would make it to anime, perhaps a movie, but not a late night anime...

As it is, I expect things will continue to go haywire with the bastard heartseed twisting their lives in a new way next... I can't wait to find out how it continues!
Aug 4, 2012 9:41 PM

Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Awesome GIFs and great summary.

I have to say that I knew how the episode would end. I knew that they couldn't kill off Iori five episodes into the show. I wasn't positive that it wouldn't end up with Taichi switching to her body at the last moment, then everyone finding out that they were trolled, then the two not being able to switch back because the switching was over. That would have made for a very, very interesting story from here on out. How would the two of them deal with being in the wrong body? They still may love each other, but could either of them deal with the switch and have romantic feelings for their own body? Would Taichi/Inori become a lesbian and Iori/Taichi gay? That would be a very interesting and daring story to tell, but probably not one that would make it to anime, perhaps a movie, but not a late night anime...

As it is, I expect things will continue to go haywire with the bastard heartseed twisting their lives in a new way next... I can't wait to find out how it continues!
Yeah thanks and for sure your proposition would result in a interesting result.

Yeah I really got touch by those scenes. You might be surprised of how much I can make time even though I might get late on other stuff if the part is emotional to me.

YOU MAKE INABA PUNCH ON TAICHI! Add it here if you can.

Aug 6, 2012 9:19 PM

Jul 2010
Your wish ...

Aug 6, 2012 9:56 PM

Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Your wish ...

YES! Make it faster if you can. Avatar is good.

Aug 6, 2012 10:39 PM

Jul 2010
Sorry to say that this GIF was made with a 0 second frame delay. I captured it with under 1 tenth of a second frame rate, so I had already figured out I would need to use the fastest frame rate to get it to look at all right.
Aug 6, 2012 11:17 PM

Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Sorry to say that this GIF was made with a 0 second frame delay. I captured it with under 1 tenth of a second frame rate, so I had already figured out I would need to use the fastest frame rate to get it to look at all right.
Oh OoO I see now. OK then.

Aug 7, 2012 6:46 AM
Dec 2008
Was expecting this episode to be quite the changer from the preview from the last episode, and so now am still trying to emotionally recover from the impact of the episode..
Aug 7, 2012 3:00 PM
May 2010
Great summary indeed, and gifs posted as well!

I agree with best72, still recovering from the emotional pull of this episode!
I cannot wait to see what is to come in the next episodes though,
ahhh<3 full of anticipation.. this has probably become one of the animes to
be put on my favorites so far even without popularity I have high hopes esp
after this episode!
Aug 7, 2012 8:19 PM

Oct 2010
wonderlandx said:
Great summary indeed, and gifs posted as well!

I agree with best72, still recovering from the emotional pull of this episode!
I cannot wait to see what is to come in the next episodes though,
ahhh<3 full of anticipation.. this has probably become one of the animes to
be put on my favorites so far even without popularity I have high hopes esp
after this episode!
Thanks and yeah I suggest to watch Natsume and animes like that to calm down or K-ON to pep up a little after such animes as this to induce emotions.

Aug 18, 2012 11:53 AM

Aug 2011
Omg that episode was ultimate troll....I couldn't get enough of it haha
Aug 22, 2012 6:14 AM

Jan 2012
It was just too good
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pairing

Soshinra - Jul 21, 2012

12 by Lupus_Igneus »»
Aug 19, 2014 1:40 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars and signatures from Kokoro Connect Episode 12! YUI x AOKI TIME!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 22, 2012 4:36 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

9 by MiyatouSeishirou »»
Sep 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Kokoro Connect Episode 10! Avatar and signatures can be asked!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

8 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.