Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 29, 2016 1:05 PM

Jun 2016
I had the feeling already that they will loose this match.
Well, Kuroko hasn't improved since high-school, so they all needed to loose a match so that they could learn and improve from this match.
Kinda depressed, but that would be no fun if you win every match..
Dec 3, 2016 6:47 AM

Mar 2016
...Wow. They got rolled over. Didn't stand a chance...

Killed me when she said no one shed any tears. Aomine's story is so sad to me and worth shedding tears over. The way they stayed strong to the very end shows the amount of respect they have for him.

I really wish Kuroko could've pulled the win for Seirin but it was quite impossible against a guy like Ao... Winning that game would've been like saving his soul and that's why I know Kuro wanted it so bad. I wanted the happy ending too...

I can't get over this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2017 6:02 PM
Jul 2018
I knew they had to lose at some point but that was brutal. Not sure if I liked the animation there at the end but it was pretty sad. That said, watching Aomine play is always a treat❤
Mar 12, 2017 12:00 AM

Dec 2015
Well that was lame...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 12, 2017 5:58 PM

Feb 2015
Knave said:

Not as intense as the last episode, but still awesome.

WHAT.

bonifide said:
Naw im glad they lost bad. Aomine put Kuroko in his damn place. He always talk about not giving up but yet he didnt improve since middle school. So he should blame himself. He kept doing the same thing over and over he must really thought Aomine was naive.

Episode was good because Aomine put Kuroko in his place. I said it many times but Kurorko need to learn how to dribble and do lay ups until then i will have no respect for him as a basketball player.

The animation on Aomine moves are ok but Buzzer Beater animation with bball moves was a lot better.

They have pretty shitty spirits as a team. Every game they get all scared then all of a sudden they do what all shounens do in fights power up except it didnt work this time. LOL

well it was said early on he was a crappy player; the only reason why he belonged on the miracles was his misdirection.
-----------
aomine proved he is an absolute beast. and lol@ the butthurt fans whining about the montage, LOL
Nov 2, 2017 12:43 AM

Jun 2016
Oh nooo. My poor Seirin babies. They lost to Touou and yeah to Aomine. Jesus. I thought they can somehow get back up. I'm not okay. ;-;

"No one shed a tear" I'm crying here, Riko-chan! Jesus Christ, Aomine really is a monster in the court. Goddamn. GoddAMN!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 10, 2019 10:52 PM

Sep 2018
Daiki's shooting is too unbelievable! Haha woah! He always catch ignite pass xD he can win the game just by himself!

It's sad that Kagami can't play all out because his injured.. They lose now! I thought they gonna win again and it will be very unbelievable this time to catch up to Aomine's strength. They should practice or do training more.. facing overpowered villain is not easy.. they need to be fully prepared.

Congratulations on Touou!!! ❤
Mar 1, 2020 6:13 AM

Dec 2010
The league format works exactly as expected, which is good, because the main team should be allowed a few losses throughout the course of the run.
Jul 11, 2020 2:59 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What a devastating defeat, but to be honest, I like it this way, if Seirin kept on winning every match even all of the odds started against them it would grow predicable and boring.
Oct 4, 2020 7:19 AM

Dec 2007
i knew that seirin wouldn't win or at least won't win easily, but i thought they would at least figure out some way, it seemed that kagami and kuroko could have done something together but kagami subbed out.

kuroko determination and all, he supposed to at least have something under his sleeve, but it ended pretty sadly...

at least all the build up on aomined were worth it, he's truly a monster.

and it seems to me that someone in the production get depression from the development too and didn't care to show it in the series. as more and more used scenes and that lousy showcase at the end...
User-NameOct 4, 2020 11:12 AM
May 16, 2023 5:16 AM
Jun 2014
So... What about the other first-years of Seirin? They're just cheerleaders or something...

Jun 3, 2023 12:25 PM
Aug 2022
Looks like they don't have 8 or 24 seconds rules in this bullshit superpower basketball universe.
Jun 9, 2023 4:06 AM

Apr 2013
I mean... winning against a dude who hits 100% of his shots two times in a row would've been quite unlikely anyway.
Apr 1, 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
Damn Seirin got taken down. They did their best while they could, but Daiki really stomped their asses. Best of luck to them.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.