Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2012 11:39 AM

Nov 2010
Taichi shines again this episode

Darn Seed keeps trolling the bunch
The show would have ended with a death
Aug 4, 2012 11:48 AM

Nov 2008
amginex said:
i like this heartseed guy
bastek66 said:

Well Its rather clear Inaba is into Taichi though its semi clear from the get got and Iori is too .. But hey either way this was a fun episode though I could see the "Trollololol" coming didnt really make it less well done.
LunaAug 4, 2012 9:15 PM
Aug 4, 2012 11:51 AM

Jun 2012
I loved this episode <3
Taichi and Iori made me.. KYAAAAH so much XD

They love each other <3

Inaba can just bury herself if she goes between Iori and Taichi C:
hey.. umh I like Inaba but.. if she really does end up with Taichi... ^^" yeah..
SakiAug 4, 2012 11:58 AM
Aug 4, 2012 11:55 AM
May 2012
D2Synua said:
Pretty good episode except that it was obvious the whole time that she was going to survive.

yea exactly my thought,
i knew it was just to speed things up between them
Aug 4, 2012 11:58 AM

Jun 2010
I really though Iori was gonna die ( Am I the only one? I thought Kokoro Connect might kill one or two characters. And it will be a one of the best if they did it. I guess I was expecting too much ). I was raging so hard and cursing heartseed to death. Phew.
-MgZ_Aug 4, 2012 12:01 PM
Aug 4, 2012 12:00 PM

Jun 2012
-MgZ_ said:
I really though Iori was gonna die. I was raging so hard and cursing heartseed to death. Phew.

Yeah I was yelling bastard at the screen the whole time xD
And Iori made me cry while talking to Taichi.. but then she kissed him and I was like.. kyaaaah kyaaah kyaah :3 <3 <3
Aug 4, 2012 12:03 PM
May 2012
I liked it. I thought Heartseed pulled a massive dick move, but ultimately he seemed to know what he was doing in this regard. And they did ultimately learn more about each other than if this event had never happened in the first place.

Looking forward to the other episodes.
Aug 4, 2012 12:09 PM

Aug 2010
OMG I think i'm in love with this anime. Idk the last time an anime could do that to me. Make me feel like that

Aug 4, 2012 12:39 PM

Jul 2010
I wanted her to die. So, so badly.

Iori lies about switching, Taichi gets hit (what?). Iori bitches about something EVERY HUMAN BEING DOES (putting on different masks, liking different things, acting different around different people) like it's something special. I know the problems stems from her mother and all having many husbands.

I don't know. Angry. Wanted death. Got nothing. Bleh. :/
Aug 4, 2012 12:39 PM

Jun 2010
No, but seriously, after finishing 'To The Moon' today and then watching this, I started seriously tearing up when Taichi cried. Then I started crying when Iori and Taichi kissed and didn't stop until the doctor told them she was okay. I was thinking it was trick at first, but then when they had their conversations, I was thinking Iori would die.

I-I can't tell whether I hate or love Heartseed at this point. He's a bastard, but he taught them some valuable lessons.

Oh shit, now it'll focus on a love triangle. Those never end well. (In this case, it's pretty one-sided for Inaban ;_;)
Aug 4, 2012 12:55 PM

Apr 2012
Well things went "keikaku doori" for Heartseed this episode. And, while he may be a trolling bastard, he's a trolling bastard with a heart of gold.

Anyway, great episode. Inaba continues to be a cool character - this is the second episode in a row that has ended with her giving a great smile (even if this one was more evil than the last). Now I look forward to seeing how things play out from here.
Aug 4, 2012 12:59 PM

Apr 2010
Well Aoki finally confessed again and now seems he as more of a chance too.

Damn that Heartseed is either a genius or a genuine asshole. Can't really decide yet.

For those who want to be spoiled about future parings and such can go here. Don't know how creditable the people on Anime Suki are, but thats where I found out that Iori wasn't gonna die.

Yahoo, no more body swapping and now the inter most desires will be revealed next :P
Aug 4, 2012 1:01 PM

Mar 2012
That smile.
Aug 4, 2012 1:02 PM

Mar 2011
Dorkface18 said:

Iori lies about switching, Taichi gets hit (what?). Iori bitches about something EVERY HUMAN BEING DOES (putting on different masks, liking different things, acting different around different people) like it's something special. I know the problems stems from her mother and all having many husbands.

...Not sure if Inaba fan...or just a hater....
Aug 4, 2012 1:05 PM

Jul 2011
the series got a little better, still not great yet
Aug 4, 2012 1:17 PM

Jul 2010
TROLOLOLO.God, i swear i wanted to freaking kill Heartseed.I mean before doctor said eveything is ok...after that i was laughing, because this bastard got me teary-eyed with his super trolling lvl 9000.
It felt weird seeing Taichi and Inaba kissing.I know it was Iori, i know...but it just didnt look right.
Im still afraid Inaba wil confess or kiss Taichi at some point and Iori will see it ._. that's why i can't get much to like Inaba, but well, we will see.

5/5 total troll.
Aug 4, 2012 1:21 PM

Apr 2010
Edefrem said:
Dorkface18 said:

...Not sure if Inaba fan...or just a hater....

Aug 4, 2012 1:32 PM

Oct 2010
MAXIMUM TROLLING! The episode was so wild it was all over the place and so are my feelings TBH. Here is what I though in a random comment style. First of all this is a dangerous type of anime for me I have found out. No matter what it will work rather nasty on me.

When Heartseed did the following to Inori,

I RAGED SO HARD! It Over 9000 and more. I swear I gripped my monitor paused to Heartseed’s face on that guy and I was to crush it! I was so willing to go inside the anime when I saw Inori in the spoiler
to perform Miracle Reviver and totally DISINTEGRATE Heartseed with sheer Magical Powers never before seen in anime. No one can let in the spoiler
of Inori pass through with no remorse! Poor Inori! DAMN BASTARD HEARTSEED! I was all over raging and had to go smoke a cigarette. It was so bad. I had to take a break. I was really getting nervous of Inori dying.

That being said it was totally dramatic in the following,

THAT KISS! OH SHIT! Inaba’s first kiss stolen by Taichi and Inori did for not having a choice in this situation. Still now it’s more clear as to why in the future things happen the way they do or should I say why Inori would have a guilty now. Truly a bastard of trolls that Heartseed. The emotions in the spoiler
were perfect! Impeccable.

Those 2 were the most outstanding parts along with the BGM keeping on edge all the time. This certainly is the best EF TROLL style I have seen. This could be a dangerous trend of an anime for me. I don’t like being trolled emotionally. Suffice to say I would still KILL HEARTSEED! I would exorcize his sorry ass to nothingness if I could. BASTARD! I have hatred till he is gone for him.

Other than that the beginning in the spoiler
was marvelous! That confession of Aoki towards Yui and her blushes were splendid. It got me emotionally very nicely. Loved it very much along with the gang in the spoiler
in what became quite peculiar in terms of Taichi helping out Inori and FLAGS all around of their love. Inori’s blush.

What follows in the spoiler
is unprecedented in how Taichi gets trolled by Inori and says something stupid that makes her cry of all things! Emotional drama alert! However in thee end of this segment it was a nice sheer scream of THANK YOU INABA FOR THE PUNCH! That amazingly well done in the spoiler
I would have to say magnificently well done. I would have punched his other cheek 2 times harder TBH.

That being said the bridge part in the spoiler
other than the suicide shit by Heartseed was splendid. For one Inori’s blush and for 2 the whole interactions with the BGM was once again incredible. Inori’s blush was an all high times high of red to remark.

So in thee end I really want Heartseed dead for what he did. I don’t accept this trolling of his and he should GTFO out of existence with his playing around. This was truly the best emotional ride for me so far. F ALL, 10/10 SCORE UP! No questions asked this now is a Master Piece of Emotional Trolling. A unique approach indeed. I will leave it at that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 4, 2012 1:36 PM

Aug 2010
this one was a rollercoaster off emotions. First that heart-to-heart talk with yui and whats his face (and the 3 others conveniently eavesdropping). Then Iori posing as Inaba and Taichi running after her. He finally confesses and she was made to jump off the bridge.
From that point on I wanted to kill heartseed, rip him to shreds and feed them to bloodthirsty werehamsters. Up until I finally found out he trolled us. Damn, getting teared up for nothing.

Highlights: ofc the kiss between Taichi and Iori/Inaba, and later Inaba's evil smile and Taichi's reaction to it.

Also, Inaba continues to be the best char <3
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 4, 2012 1:38 PM

May 2011
Heartseed you damn TROLL!!!
Aug 4, 2012 1:39 PM

Nov 2011
Heartseed spouts some hypocritical nonsense. He saved the cell phone, while sending Iori to the ICU, wasting the hospital staff's time, and causing everyone around her to worry. Then he claims he wouldn't cause trouble for innocent people. I felt his character would have done better in the extremes of a seriousness spectrum, but they went with some awkward middle ground.

Other than that, it was a fine episode.
MissileSoupAug 4, 2012 1:44 PM
Aug 4, 2012 1:39 PM

Sep 2009
Huhu~ I really really really like this episode! :( So much emotions. It's like I'm watching already the ending.. I'm so happy that Iori didn't die... Huhu~ So many emotions.. I can't understand myself at all.

While I was watching this episode, when they were saying that Iori will die, I was thinking I'll stop watching this series then coz my fav. character here is IORI only... and I'm so happy about the end.. haiii.. :)))

It played my feelings
Aug 4, 2012 1:44 PM
Jul 2012
I really hate the Heartseed. What a freaking troll! Just the scene for it at the end of last week's episode had me on the verge of an anxiety attack. But I love Inaba at the end. Raep Face Activated!
Aug 4, 2012 1:48 PM

Aug 2011
Saturday of drama!!!!!!! T‿T!!!
Aug 4, 2012 2:01 PM

Dec 2010
i figured this was all just for the guys entertainment. Should have realized it when he gave the phone to tiechi that he means no one harm. Killing off characters would be pretty great twist if the directors wanted to take this anime to the dark side and mind fuk everybody. I could see alot of people getting pissed about that though

next episode hurry up!
Aug 4, 2012 2:08 PM

May 2012
Wow what an emotional roller coaster! Heartseed went Jigsaw on their asses! No better way to learn to appreciate life than that I guess. I wonder how Iori and Taichi are gonna behave around each other now that all of their feelings are all out in the open. Are they gonna be a legit couple now? This anime is really shaping up to be one of the best this season! Can't wait for next week!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 4, 2012 2:26 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MissileSoup said:
Heartseed spouts some hypocritical nonsense. He saved the cell phone, while sending Iori to the ICU, wasting the hospital staff's time, and causing everyone around her to worry. Then he claims he wouldn't cause trouble for innocent people.

Golden_Bear92 said:
I really hate the Heartseed. What a freaking troll!

I'd be sick with frustration if I was in their place, being unable to find Heartseed so I could choke the life out of him because of what he just did to Iori.
Aug 4, 2012 2:29 PM

Aug 2008
5/5 goes without saying. Very powerful and emotional episode.

Aoki is a very persistent fellow, in a good meaning.
Good news. Yui seems to lower her guard down for him a little.

I saw Iori acting Inaban coming from afar, but still very emotional when Taichi realized what happened, had to get hit and chased after her.
Well, Taichi wasn't anywhere near wrong. Iori was obviously at wrong.

I like Iori vs Taichi philosophical debate.
Taichi wins by all means. He was handling Iori better than he did last episode and made a clear comments on Iori's worries.
His confession was also lovely even though coming out of nowhere.

Then the mastermind had to harm Iori.
That was so damn hurt I wanted blow my monitor, but had to endure it to find out what happen next.

They got to choose who to die. Even though I kinda know they will not let anyone die in someone else's body and also know Iori won't die, it's still a pretty smart move that leads to the following greatness.

Taichi is a selfless selfish freak who is just like Inaban said, crazily gentle.
Aoki is strong enough to say and to do what they had to do.
The switching talks just proved the strength of their friendship.
Iori resolved herself and ready to move on, but she won't hold Taichi to her death.
While they were at the greatest peak of the arc, Inaban talking in Iori's accent was just an EPIC WIN.
And they even kissed too! I'm on both Iori and Inaban sides, so this is PURE EPIC WIN for me.

Finally, for the trollage, I don't hold any grudge at him. Just like he said, they gained priceless experiences.

DAT LAUGH!

Appel_stroop said:
So we're back to the question how the fuck does this show only score a 7.89 atm!?
I mean sure it doesn't really mean anything and it should go up but it's just frustrating and retarded seeing this show having about the same score as Accel World for instance. (which isn't a bad show but no way it can compare to this)

I couldn't care less about overall rating. This deserves 8/10 from me at least for now. And that is the highest score among the ongoing shows that I'm watching. I don't give more than 8 easily, especially for the unfinished shows.
KaitoDashAug 4, 2012 2:33 PM
Aug 4, 2012 2:48 PM
Jul 2012
Best episode of all time X 100......i might be going a little over board with that but i don't care.......It's just SO MUCH WIN God i love it
Aug 4, 2012 2:50 PM

Mar 2012
OMG that was crazy awesome!
Aug 4, 2012 3:00 PM
May 2009
It would be better if Iori died...
Inaba is the best for Taichi!
Aug 4, 2012 3:19 PM

Mar 2010
Oh god this was one of the best episodes I've ever seen. It's been a while since I've had all these different emotions felt so strongly in one episode
Aug 4, 2012 3:20 PM

Mar 2012
bregor said:

I'm an Inaba fan as well but...let's not wish death on the other character lol

The way I see it, Taichi got a first kiss out of both Inaba and Iori, a double win imo :D
Aug 4, 2012 3:20 PM

Jul 2011
i have no words to describe how awesome the ep was. that was quite a twist. god. and lol @ inaba near the end!
Aug 4, 2012 3:35 PM

Feb 2012
Heh, Yui gave Aoki the "it's not you it's me" line ;D

As for Iori, I really wasn't expecting her to die. It seemed like that heartseed fellow wanted to expedite his experiment a little lol. He played them good :P

Curious to see what happens next.
Aug 4, 2012 3:44 PM

Jan 2012
Ksa said:
But Inaba and Taichi
and Iori
like Heartseed.

LOL If that happens then.......This anime is trash. Will be drop it like last week's garbage.
Aug 4, 2012 3:57 PM
Jan 2012
I was actually feeling kinda sick in the stomach when they were having their last conversations.. pretty heavy stuff
Aug 4, 2012 4:03 PM

Jul 2010
There were so many confessions this episode! It was nice watching Aoki and Yui's relationship develop a bit and I hope Yui's able to sort through her feelings before the series ends. I totally ship Taichi and Iori so I loved the scenes when they confessed to each other. But because they're not an official couple yet and they confessed rather early in the series (only 5 episodes in), there's plenty of room for things to change. I like Inaba a lot too but I'll be kinda disappointed if the love triangle starts tilting in her favor. I gained a lot of respect for Fujishima this episode too, that was very mature of her letting Taichi run after Iori after she realized she wasn't the one who could comfort Iori. It seems a little too good to be true that Heartseed won't be interfering anymore, but I won't mind if we don't get any more body swapping. I'm really interested in seeing how all the relationships continue to develop! There are so many interesting dynamics between the characters in the series.
uniAug 4, 2012 4:06 PM
Aug 4, 2012 4:21 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
EDIT: Oh, FOO. I just rewatched that scene - Inaba steps forward when Heartseed asks who it will be and first says "me", and for whatever reason I mis-read what she said next. Never mind. Ignore what I said.
CratexAug 4, 2012 4:35 PM
Aug 4, 2012 4:23 PM
Oct 2010
OMG.... OMFG!

Making echo here... what a troll.

But there's trolling and trolling. I.e. Lemon was a cool troll, Heartseed is a big a**hole troll, even if in the end it was a positive lesson for them.

On another note, Inaba's laugh at the end was epic.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 4, 2012 4:30 PM
Apr 2011
Cratex said:
I note with only slightly suppressed irony that Inaba forbid Taichi to switch with Iori on the grounds he is a "selfless freak", but she was the one that was going to make the sacrifice and while I am sure wanting to protect a friend was a big part of it, I can only assume a big reason she choose to do so was because for whatever reason she continues to push Taichi x Iori, even at the expense of her own life. Fascinating.

I don't quite understand what you mean here. I thought Inaba was the one who didn't want that because she knew Iori would feel horrible and could not live with having someone die in her place.

I'm glad they pointed out some flaws with Taichi. Or rather he was put in a position to admit he had a problem.
Aug 4, 2012 4:30 PM
May 2010
The only way this arc can be even better is by Iori's death. You cannot blame me on this opinion, cause I love Iori character the most, but this development could lead the series to a masterpiece level (or perhaps drop it where the sun does not shine).
Aug 4, 2012 4:35 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
zorapup said:
I don't quite understand what you mean here. I thought Inaba was the one who didn't want that because she knew Iori would feel horrible and could not live with having someone die in her place.
Oh, FOO. I just rewatched that scene - Inaba steps forward when Heartseed asks who it will be and first says "me", and for whatever reason I mis-read what she said next. Never mind.
Aug 4, 2012 4:38 PM

Jul 2010
Ksa said:
But Inaba and Taichi
and Iori
like Heartseed.

WHY DID I OPEN THIS SPOILER.FK MY LIFE >_> Now i need to decide to drop this series or not.I mean if thats what happens, this series will be IMO a big joke, and i will just waste my time and anger.

bregor said:

...I have no words for you.It's pathetic wishing someone to die, just because you prefer her love rival.
incompleteAEGISAug 4, 2012 4:44 PM
Aug 4, 2012 4:50 PM

Apr 2012
Ohmygod. I am just screaming because feelings. The ending, ohmygod. I felt so much relief when I found out Inaba didn't die.
So much expectations.

The array of emotions that I felt while watching this was just.

can I just put all my sighs here for this episode is just
*u*

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Aug 4, 2012 5:32 PM

Nov 2008
I wanted to ignore the fact that Iori was kissing Taichi in Inaba's body. At least Inaba did not get mad...but lets face it..she wanted her first kiss to be with Taichi : ) I still didn't like it, but w/e.

Anyways, I don't know what will happen next. All I know is that I don't think Taichi really knows what he wants...

I know in the past episode some people were diminishing Inaba's problem, but as it turns out, Iori's problem wasn't that much of a problem either. What Taichi said is completely true. However, there are people out there, including myself who have probably felt the same way as Iori and Inaba. They felt they had a problem, and until someone points it out, they don't realize that its not as big of a problem as they thought. Its easy for an outside party to see it, then it is for ourselves to see it. That's all I wanted to say...

Great episode....Taichi x Inaba FTW
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 4, 2012 5:42 PM

Mar 2011
Ksa said:
But Inaba and Taichi
and Iori
like Heartseed.

Life = Over.
Aug 4, 2012 5:47 PM

Dec 2009
This anime is so unpredictable, I'm loving it. Though it would make a better drama if Iori had actually died.
Aug 4, 2012 5:52 PM

Mar 2010
oh god the tears won't stop
Aug 4, 2012 5:53 PM
Feb 2012
iLostReason said:
Ksa said:
But Inaba and Taichi
and Iori
like Heartseed.

WHY DID I OPEN THIS SPOILER.FK MY LIFE >_> Now i need to decide to drop this series or not.I mean if thats what happens, this series will be IMO a big joke, and i will just waste my time and anger.

+1
fuck lol
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.