"The Thousand-Year Blood War" Bleach's Last arc, Early Spoilers (Omake + Interview)
Aug 4, 2012 7:28 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Bleach's last arc started a couple of months ago, and from what have been mentioned in a teaser in WSJ it might last even longer than the Arrancar arc, so probably around 5-6 years. An Omake was published in WSJ before the arc started that contains spoilers about what Bleach's last arc content is and some other stuff, here it is:
Gotei 13 Repeat & Reboot Vol.1 1 2 3
Gotei 13 Repeat & Reboot Vol.2 1 2 3
Gotei 13 Repeat & Reboot Vol.3 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Credit to Estella May, czeliate and Bad Example from Bleach Asylum for these scans)
What's written in there is summarized in this page. But I'm gonna write the highlights here:
- The arc's main theme is Ishida Uryuu and the Quincy.
- Yamamoto has become softer. His past will be revealed.
- Unohana will fight in this arc, and her Bankai will be shown, she unravels her braids during the fight.
- Renji has grown stronger, he'll get a new Bankai.
- Shunsui's Bankai will be shown.
- The "history" of Shunsui's pink Haori will be revealed.
- Rangiku's past will be a key to the story. Some other pasts are gonna be revealed too.
- Info about the bloodlines of characters will be revealed.
- Mayuri will likely play a big role in this arc, he knows some "stuff".
- Yoruichi's and Urahara's 'secret' past will be revealed.
- Isshin's past with Ryuuken will be revealed.
- Isshin couldn't go to Soul Society because it would reveal something to the Gotei 13 and thus did not go.
- The truth behind the birth of Ichigo and why he's special will be revealed.
- The truth behind Ichigo's mum's,Masaki's, death will be revealed.
- Aizen will return, he's gonna be shown in restrains.
- The Zero Squad/Royal Guard will appear, they'll be forced out/to fight considering how strong the new enemy is.
- Soul King will be revealed.
- Grimmjow is alive and might re-appear, Nel will too.
- The reason why Ichigo looks so similar to Kaien will be revealed.
- The arc will take place in an ice palace beneath somewhere.
- There's something about Zaraki Kenpachi that's gonna be revealed in this arc, this was also mentioned at the end of the new novel, it's probably about who he is and why he's getting stronger and stronger with each arc.
So what do you guys think?
I read the Omake again and corrected some stuff, the info there are more accurate than the Bleach wiki, since they're formed as an interview in the Omake, questions and answers.
Modified by Candor, Mar 14, 2013 3:27 PM
Aug 4, 2012 8:00 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
I think he should start putting more contents in his chapters and stop trying so hard to milk money, if this arc is really as big as you say then he should start trying a bit more because I don't like reading 5 chapters just to feel like I've only read one, especially with all the breaks he's taking. Seriously bleach is gonna have more chapters than one piece at this rate.
Aug 4, 2012 12:36 PM
Aug 4, 2012 7:06 PM
Aug 4, 2012 7:53 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Obviously,none of the bankai reveals will happen in round 1 of shinigamis vs quincies,unless someone like Ichigo & can't have their bankai stolen (And if there is someone like Ichigo,it's obviously only Kenpachi since it probably have something to do with their zanpaktous are always in their shinkai state).
I happy to now that some big mysteries are gonna be answered & we finally get to see the royal guard,that would imply we might get to see the Soul King & learn more about him.
But obviously,Kubo is gonna take that chance to introduce a bunch of new characters.Hopefully before that,Kubo takes the time to give old characters more screen time &/or development,if they haven't got enough of either.
After that,he should do something to take them out of the picture in the proper way (no Kon-ing characters) & make room from new characters.Cripple some,make some use up their & write them out,& most importantly:KILL SOME FUCKING GOOD CHARACTERS OFF.
Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Aug 5, 2012 1:05 AM
Aug 5, 2012 6:53 PM
Aug 6, 2012 6:23 AM
Aug 6, 2012 6:36 PM
Aug 6, 2012 7:00 PM
Aug 6, 2012 7:15 PM
Aug 7, 2012 2:26 PM
Aug 7, 2012 8:37 PM
Aug 8, 2012 1:37 AM
Aug 8, 2012 3:05 AM
Aug 8, 2012 6:29 AM
Aug 8, 2012 7:02 AM
Aug 10, 2012 8:14 AM
Aug 10, 2012 4:29 PM
Aug 10, 2012 8:57 PM
Aug 11, 2012 2:03 AM
Aug 12, 2012 6:49 AM
Aug 12, 2012 10:27 AM
Aug 12, 2012 8:43 PM
Aug 13, 2012 8:57 AM
Aug 13, 2012 8:59 PM
Aug 14, 2012 2:17 AM
Aug 16, 2012 4:25 PM
Oct 3, 2012 4:16 AM
Joined: Feb 2012
So... Are we ever gonna learn about Jinta and Ururu? Or did I completely miss that? Also, what's the deal with Ururu going into hyper mode and being able to beat up Arrancars?
Idk about Jinta he's probably just human...but I think when some of those Espada invaded KT....ones under Grimmjow...Ururu was mentioned as a anti-hollow/arrancar something...created by Urahra, no?