Forum Settings
Forums

To all lolicons, what about real life loli?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 10, 2008 1:41 AM

Sep 2008
I didn't read that by the way.

Edit: Oh yeah, you know.. just like languages can actually be.. you know.. different from what you're used to.. a forget it, too easy.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 1:46 AM

Sep 2008
You didnt have to, It was just a warning before you fuck up and it to late.
Oct 10, 2008 1:53 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Rpgwiz99, this is the last time you post an insult on this board. Watch your language.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 10, 2008 2:01 AM

Sep 2008
How can you expect people to not get worked up on a thered that condones Pedaphiles and Child Molestation? Either way Ill keep my opinions to myself wich defys the purpos of this bord.
Oct 10, 2008 2:07 AM

Aug 2008
Ah dont worry rpg, I guess as long as you present fucking a 10year old with scientific 'facts' that its a good thing and prove it beyong a reasonable doubt, than there nothing wrong with it. But curse words in front of minors is just going to emotionally damage the person.

Opinions on the other hand, a definite no no as well^_^

Oct 10, 2008 2:18 AM

Sep 2008
At least sameone agreas somewhat. But at the same time Some peoples opinions are that its ok to be a pedaphile but my "Opion" is that its not. Point blank I dont belive that opinion was wrong unless whoever read it consents to that (And its only wrong to them because they condone child molestation) It was just the way I presented it and my opinion on how these people should be dealt with. Just because we watch loli in anime dosent meanl its ok to have sex with underage minors who probally dont know what the word consent means but only say they consent becase you tell them to. Either way you look at it there is a name for these people and its is indeed a "Scientific" and proper name called Pedaphiles opions or not.
Oct 10, 2008 2:21 AM

Sep 2008
Rpgwiz99 said:
At least sameone agreas somewhat. But at the same time Some peoples opinions are that its ok to be a pedaphile but my "Opion" is that its not. Point blank I dont belive that opinion was wrong unless whoever read it consents to that (And its only wrong to them because they condone child molestation) It was just the way I presented it and my opinion on how these people should be dealt with. Just because we watch loli in anime dosent meanl its ok to have sex with underage minors who probally dont know what the word consent means but only say they consent becase you tell them to. Either way you look at it there is a name for these people and its is indeed a "Scientific" and proper name called Pedaphiles opions or not.
Read the thread and appear more intelligent.

Please? oo;
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 2:29 AM

Sep 2008
Ive read it, ive dwelled over this thread wondering how people become so sick minded and perverted and its truly digusting I wont go any farther because I truly enjoy MAL and your not worth me getting banned, but just be glad you can hide behind the walls of your computer and the net.
Oct 10, 2008 2:32 AM

Sep 2008
Oh, I'm actually advocating this opinion in real life too ,the point is like eh.. I normally go to a university and academic people, despite realizing that there are other languages than English, (by golly!) also tend to ad least be mild mannered when one voices a controversial opinion with considerable scientific backbone.

If you would have read, and comprehend even too you would know I spoke of peer relationships, not necessarily with adults, that you think the latter, Freudian slip?
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 2:41 AM

Sep 2008
You either condone it or you dont, a simple yes or a no. You dont need to try to hide your feelings behind long explinations to make yourself feel better or to mask the fact. In the end it dosent come down to a long sicentific answer its a yes or a no. Do you condone it or not...
Oct 10, 2008 2:42 AM

May 2008
I'm attracted to a whole range of ages. Age has never been any sort of real criteria for who I'm attracted to.

As for looks on the other hand I'm attracted to girls who people often say look underaged while others do not say the same. I like a babyface. And no I do not mean fat and bald by that. I also don't mind a flat chest.

Here, I'll give an example:

Many people consider her a loli, even though she years past the age of consent.
Just as people consider 1000 year old lolis still lolis.

I don't know what I'm attracted to, but many people call some of these girls at least, underaged looking, some of these girls can be as young as fifteen, some of these girls can be as old as 40.

Many people still say this girl looks twelve years old.

And yet when she was twelve she looked much different.
I've been attracted to her for years, and I never stopped being attracted to her same self I was attracted to years ago. And she's been in showbiz since she was twelve years old.

This applies to all the girls I saw attractive while I was underaged. I still find them attractive.

Needless to say I don't want to have sexual relations with anyone it's not legal for me to have sexual relations with. But I do enjoy a good pedobear joke. And I don't necessarily think the age of consent should be as old as 18. I'm not sure when it should be, but I'm sure most research is probably biased.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Oct 10, 2008 2:45 AM

Oct 2007
hey even 18 year old or older asian girls look below their actual age >_>
does that still make most here into "perverted child lovers"?

And even if they are like only 15-17, it's not my damn fault they all look the same, right? =P

Seriously, it's damn hard to tell what age they got, also because they never grow real boobs.

@ the post above, booo!!!! i've seen better
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2008 2:53 AM

Sep 2008
15-17 is 1 thing 5-13 is another, its even weird for someone in there 20s to date or engage in sexual relations with a 14-15 year old because they would be 5-8 years younger than them.
Oct 10, 2008 2:57 AM

Sep 2008
ukonkivi said:
I'm attracted to a whole range of ages. Age has never been any sort of real criteria for who I'm attracted to.
Again, a man to my heart you are.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 4:29 AM

Dec 2007
As usual this discussion goes nowhere, I won't even read the next 2 pages I'm missing.

I deal with children. Many times. Children are worst than most of you can ever imagine. Because not most of you have caught a 6 y/o girl masturbating or having a group of 8 y/o girls stripping for you to see... Whatever they don't have.

Naturally their bodies are not physiologically prepared. There is no moral behind this, a 5 y/o boy does not have the hormone equipment as a 3 year old girl does not have it as well. They should only have it in puberty moment (I've met 10 year girls that were going through the first period, so i't not teens anymore) but I have read an article on a 5 y/o mother. (note: I don't read newspapers articles or anything online of the sort. I subscribe to a range of scientific magazines that tell me what is happening of important in the world)

However children see sex everytime. We have TV and we have Internet and at a self discovering age they will want to do it. You would be horrified to the quantity of things children know.

Consequentely yes a little child may have sex and want to have sex even not being physically prepared to handle that. If it's right or wrong I don't care and you people shouldn't as well. I guess the objective of the board was achieved.

If you want to be a moralist etc etc if a little boy came to me and said "Miss, have sex with me" I'd laugh at him and redirect him to Looney Toons. Because Loli for me is more like a way of living and appreciating the existance of children than a weird fetish. If you have that fetish sure, go ahead under the risk of being arrested for an eternity. ;)
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Oct 10, 2008 4:43 AM

Oct 2007
Well I like both kids and loli's for their cuteness I usually have no sexual interest in either one. With an exception here and there xD

Though I don't really have a problem with age groups around 12 or older having sex.. at least i surely had no problem with it... of course only if all those involved consent.
SaitoOct 10, 2008 5:00 AM
Oct 10, 2008 4:44 AM
Sep 2008
Rpgwiz99 said:
Khorven, your a sick fuck. You think that just because a little underage girl tells you its allright to have sex with her its allright? The only fucking reason she probally even consents is because you bribe her with candy and put chockolate syrup on your genatils.

Just what kind of mindset you think we have? And also, I don't think many bothered to read all of that. Thats something like "Here, eat this pig's eyeball, it has whip cream on it." Mind you, I was sure they were discussing peer relationships and not 60 year old man rapes 4 year old >.>.

Just let me say, most 10-13 year olds, are smart enough whether to have sex or not. More so, I always thought as long it was under their consent, it should always be okay, unless s/he suddenly becomes a sex slave and/or have their pictures on the internet. Though, this is saying with no scientific facts to back it up, and no beliefs to back it up. The closest thing I'm using would be if its rape or not.

Also see ladyxzeus's post. Its true, children know a lot more than you think.
Oct 10, 2008 4:52 AM

Mar 2007
Kuronoa said:

...dont forget the dog

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Oct 10, 2008 5:41 AM

May 2008
khorven said:

Thanks, we do seem to have a lot in common.

Please, Rpgwiz99, learn to use some spacing. Nothing wrong with huge walls of text because it shows that people are interested in actually discussing something and not just raising their post count. It means it took longer to write and therefor inherintely has a larger quality that shorter posts don't have, however short and sweet and funny they may be. Long posts should never be bashed. However making proper spaces when doing so is more professional and more readable.

Rpgwiz99 said:
Khorven, your a sick fuck. You think that just because a little underage girl tells you its allright to have sex with her its allright? The only fucking reason she probally even consents is because you bribe her with candy and put chockolate syrup on your genatils. I would ask you if this is true but there is no need as you will alayays have something to back up your immoral, pedaphile, child molesting sick ways just because it was approved of thousands of years ago.

You're using ad hominem, that is a logical fallacy and just plain rude. The only ad hominem I approve of is the band. And that's "you're a sick fuck" by the way. Also, paedophile does not have an 'a' there, it's an 'o'.

Basically the words and the way you're using them would be like me saying "Oh you can bash attraction to lolis all you want you're just some idiot who can't spell. And you'll just continue to think the same things you do be your intelligence is just too low to think in any way than but what you're told to think so discussing with you is useless and your opinions are useless." Ad hominem is bad, stop it.

Rpgwiz99 said:
I would say what ever you like than go for it but I have younger syblings and If I ever heard of something happing like this to them there wouldent be anything that would stop me. Whoever did it would be in a body bag and I would spend my life in prison with no regrets. I would say that people like you need to be locked up somewhere so someone can do experiments on you to see why you have that fucked up ped mindset along with constant torcher but that is far to nice for the likes of you. All you child molesters and Pedaphiles are just alike and need your limbs cut of and to be piled up in a ditch until you blead to death.

And you go around calling other people sick fucks? The things you just said are horrifying.
I think you need to take a good hard look at yourself.

If I was your little brother, and someone had sex with me, and you did that to them, I don't think I would care for you as a brother anymore. And plus I wouldn't have any time to spend with you to make up for how scary you became to me anyway, because you'd be rotting in jail, and I'd be forced to get over you.

Rpgwiz99 said:
I really cant understand the way you think...If your answers yes stop reading this and find the nearst rope or weapon and end your life now.

Likewise, I really can't understand the way you think.

And with such random flames, I think a simple NO U is appropriate.

Rpgwiz99 said:
innocence.

Is sex....dirty?

Oct 10, 2008 5:48 AM

Sep 2008
z2000 said:
Rpgwiz99 said:
Khorven, your a sick fuck. You think that just because a little underage girl tells you its allright to have sex with her its allright? The only fucking reason she probally even consents is because you bribe her with candy and put chockolate syrup on your genatils.

Just what kind of mindset you think we have? And also, I don't think many bothered to read all of that. Thats something like "Here, eat this pig's eyeball, it has whip cream on it." Mind you, I was sure they were discussing peer relationships and not 60 year old man rapes 4 year old >.>.

Just let me say, most 10-13 year olds, are smart enough whether to have sex or not. More so, I always thought as long it was under their consent, it should always be okay, unless s/he suddenly becomes a sex slave and/or have their pictures on the internet. Though, this is saying with no scientific facts to back it up, and no beliefs to back it up. The closest thing I'm using would be if its rape or not.

Also see ladyxzeus's post. Its true, children know a lot more than you
think.

so its fine for someone in their mid 20s to have sex with a 10 year old as long as their in a "relationship"...
either way ive grown tierd of this debate as ive found out that my point will never be made because 65% of the people who have posted in this thread condone of what is typically refferd to as being a "Pedaphile" I guess now that your online all of you can express your true feelings witrhout everybody knowing who you really are or you just dont care in general and are proud of your ways. either way i dont care to debate on this anymore as most of you dont care in general. either way do what you want and what ever is comeing to you will come in the end regardless of what I say. Just make sure you stay away from any body who is closly related to me or in my family and im fine, Just make sure you watch out who you are in a "Relationship" with as most people have older syblings who are willing to die not to mention kill for their younger famly, Isnt that why we were put here first, to protect the little ones who come after us?
Oct 10, 2008 5:56 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Rpgwiz99 said:
How can you expect people to not get worked up on a thered that condones Pedaphiles and Child Molestation? Either way Ill keep my opinions to myself wich defys the purpos of this bord.

Don't get me wrong. I actually share your opinion. That doesn't change the fact that you may not insult the other users. That's the only thing I was getting at. No flaming.

I personally think this topic the spawn of modern mental sickness, I'm disgusted seeing that all attention from the Why You Like Lolis topic got shifted to this topic in the minute it was created. I didn't even want to comment on this, no more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 10, 2008 6:04 AM

Sep 2008
cyruz said:
Rpgwiz99 said:

Don't get me wrong. I actually share your opinion. That doesn't change the fact that you may not insult the other users. That's the only thing I was getting at. No flaming.

I personally think this topic the spawn of modern mental sickness, I'm disgusted seeing that all attention from the Why You Like Lolis topic got shifted to this topic in the minute it was created. I didn't even want to comment on this, no more.

Point made, It just gets me worked up for the main fact that I have younger syblings Ive decided not to post on this topic anymore anyway as I cant control my self well on these topics. To everybody who condones this you can talk of your sick fantasys without my imput anymore. I apolagise for the flame and insults.

-Rpgwiz99
Oct 10, 2008 6:08 AM

Sep 2008
ukonkivi said:

Rpgwiz99 said:
I would say what ever you like than go for it but I have younger syblings and If I ever heard of something happing like this to them there wouldent be anything that would stop me. Whoever did it would be in a body bag and I would spend my life in prison with no regrets. I would say that people like you need to be locked up somewhere so someone can do experiments on you to see why you have that fucked up ped mindset along with constant torcher but that is far to nice for the likes of you. All you child molesters and Pedaphiles are just alike and need your limbs cut of and to be piled up in a ditch until you blead to death.

And you go around calling other people sick fucks? The things you just said are horrifying.

If I was your little brother, and someone had sex with me, and you did that to them, I don't think I would care for you as a brother anymore. And plus I wouldn't have any time to spend with you to make up for how scary you became to me anyway, because you'd be rotting in jail, and I'd be forced to get over you.
Happened in my case, her older brother didn't like me before he ever met me or talked to me or even knew a think about me because he præsumed, correctly, that I was an older guy, she always liked older guys. She really didn't like that and that he always made remarks towards me, the guy had some damn wit though so I felt inclined to prove my manhood back and she really didn't like to pull us apart. The mother was a lot more laidback towards it though, she said to me I was good companion and she noticed how much better things went with her since I came into the picture and she said I was a kind polite guy, she never treated me as a freaky six year older guy, she treated me as the polite best friend of her daughter and afterwards I sent her a letter to thank her for that. Really, little sister's don't like it if their family doesn't like their boyfriend, parent are worse than brothers, but still, you're not doing it to 'project them', you're doing it for yourself there, because you can't stand them growing up. I have that too, I can't say I like it that my sister has a sexual life, but I'm not going to limit her in that.
cyruz said:
This, I commend.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 6:32 AM

Sep 2008
ukonkivi said:
khorven said:

Thanks, we do seem to have a lot in common.

Please, Rpgwiz99, learn to use some spacing. Nothing wrong with huge walls of text because it shows that people are interested in actually discussing something and not just raising their post count. It means it took longer to write and therefor inherintely has a larger quality that shorter posts don't have, however short and sweet and funny they may be. Long posts should never be bashed. However making proper spaces when doing so is more professional and more readable.

Rpgwiz99 said:
Khorven, your a sick fuck. You think that just because a little underage girl tells you its allright to have sex with her its allright? The only fucking reason she probally even consents is because you bribe her with candy and put chockolate syrup on your genatils. I would ask you if this is true but there is no need as you will alayays have something to back up your immoral, pedaphile, child molesting sick ways just because it was approved of thousands of years ago.

You're using ad hominem, that is a logical fallacy and just plain rude. The only ad hominem I approve of is the band. And that's "you're a sick fuck" by the way. Also, paedophile does not have an 'a' there, it's an 'o'.

Basically the words and the way you're using them would be like me saying "Oh you can bash attraction to lolis all you want you're just some idiot who can't spell. And you'll just continue to think the same things you do be your intelligence is just too low to think in any way than but what you're told to think so discussing with you is useless and your opinions are useless." Ad hominem is bad, stop it.

Rpgwiz99 said:

Rpgwiz99 said:
I really cant understand the way you think...If your answers yes stop reading this and find the nearst rope or weapon and end your life now.

Likewise, I really can't understand the way you think.

And with such random flames, I think a simple NO U is appropriate.

Rpgwiz99 said:
innocence.

Is sex....dirty?

Like I said, I wont debate anymore but I dont need your grammer classes, and I would appreciate if you look into things before you post too. my little brother just turned 6, he has only been alive 6 years. Thats all I need to say. I refuse to debate in a one sided argument but once again anyone would dare have sex with a little 6 year old boy deserves whats coming to them, and how can you even have any idea about how the people in my life think. Ive been to jail several times before that added up to over 4 1/2 years total and my little brother never stopped caring for me let alone was "forced" to get over me, he sent me things in the mail and came to see me often. You really think something as little as a few walls will keep him from caring for me? If thats how it is in your family I really feel sorry that your are forced to grow up in those conditions, and if you had a younger brother or sister who some strange dude had sex with and you condone it I also feel sorry for the that you supposaly care for have to grow up in them conditions too.
Oct 10, 2008 6:35 AM

Oct 2008
I say, to each their own.
Oct 10, 2008 6:50 AM

May 2008
Rpgwiz99 said:
someone can do experiments on you to see why you have that fucked up ped mindset

Now this I don't mind. There needs to be more research done on what makes people attracted to those under the age of consent.
Including your fucked up anti-pedo mindset.

It's good to know why people think the way they do.

Rpgwiz99 said:
I really cant understand the way you think but if you had a little sister lets say she was 7 and you found out she was getting fucked would you approve of it just because she said she wanted it?

If you had a little sister lets say she was 7 and you found out she was given a doughnut would you approve of it just because she said she wanted it?

This has all sort of possible negative implications because donuts are fattening and this situation could lead to obesity and therefor bad health.

Oh wait but this isn't food this is sex. The place where children aren't supposed to want it but adults are, women aren't supposed to want it or they're whores and sluts, and men are supposed to want it or they're gay, ugly, a loser, a religious freak, ect.

Hell it's not fun growing up and realizing things about sex. That homosex is not considered alright. That you're no longer able to look at the people you grew up with the same way as you used to. Not your first girlfriend. Nobody. And that a woman who likes sex is a worthless slut and not okay. And that a male who doesn't like sex is a liar or a freak. Hell I wish I could have never found that out. But society raped me and indoctrinated me into this system.

But that's the way things are. And that's not the sex itself that was the problem and made me feel bad about sex my whole life. It was the way sex was viewed.

Personally, I think a bigger problem is the view in which sex is treated. Not how young some people are allowed to have sex. Which is in some countries, quite young.

Rpgwiz99 said:

Like I said, I wont debate anymore but I dont need your grammer classes, and I would appreciate if you look into things before you post too.

I did. I merely used that as an example to show you what you were doing.
You on the on hand did seem to do much debating to begin with, and instead went with ad hominem and from what I could tell, a little bit of strawman.

Rpgwiz99 said:

I refuse to debate in a one sided argument

Then why have you been trying to make it one sided.

The debate itself at which one's age can be decided that they can truly be okay with sex is unsure. But one thing is for sure, we're supposed to be protecting people from rape, not sex.

And even if I was raped at six years old. Not allowed it mind you, but raped. Even then I still think I would be more disturbed by having a brother who had life in prison. And I think at least partially it would feel partially my fault and I would be disturbed for years to come by the whole thing far more than if people were just quiet and comforting about it. You can make something horrible ten times worse by making a big thing about it.

Instead of putting your protective and perhaps even possesive shoes as an older brother into the situation, but yourself into the shoes of a person underage at various areas, and think about how YOU would be affected.

Oct 10, 2008 6:58 AM

Sep 2008
ukonkivi teh win, create me your bondage Slav.
nihlniisadxhaiOct 10, 2008 7:03 AM
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 7:32 AM

Sep 2008
What it all boils down to is that your someone who seems to hide behind their computer screen knowing nothing of the actual world, mind you I say actual world the real one not the one in your head. Its not like I want to waste my time talking to the likes of you as my mindset is on a much higher level than yours and you really cant seem to comprahend anything I say anyway. I can indeed spell correctly, and hold a perfectally normal conversation but really dose it matter one way or another when i'm "Trying" to talk to neanderthaws. Notice I say "Trying" as I really don't think its completly possibple to hold a conversation with anybody who has and IQ below 10 but I'll try my hardest. Actually I applaud you so far for at least trying to make your point even if it only ammounts to a complete pile of, well nothing. I find it odd and sick that you relate giving a small child a piece of candy is the same as Giving them your dick just because they say they want it. I try'ed to be nice but I found out early in life that there is only 1 way to learn anything and if you are stupid enough to play with fire than you deserve to get burned. Really you are stupid and at a complete lost on legal matters too as I could commit an act of first degree murder and under the right circumstances get out in 10 or less years with the right attorney and parol. And about the 1 sided part. How can I be making this conversation when you are teaming up with your fellow child molesters to make the sickist point in history. I guess all it comes down to is if a 5 year old kid asks for death than its fine to kill them as long as they consent, right? Well if thats what you believe then this world is far more corrupt than I once thought it was. Anyway come back at me with your best remarks as your antics truly entertain me. Not the ones that condone rape and child molesting with no punishment but ones where you really think you can prove a point to ME. I actually don't even care. but really watch it because the next time you decide to give a little 5 year old you'r "doughnut" just because she supposeably asked for it then you might end up in the pen getting that ass pounding even if you don't "condone" of it. And let me tell you this the child molesters and the people who rape little kids are the people who get fucked up the worst in jail. People might be in there for muder and worse but they litarlly take everything out on the ones who feed on the innocent.
Oct 10, 2008 7:56 AM

Sep 2008
I guess all it comes down to is if a 5 year old kid asks for death than its fine to kill them as long as they consent, right?
Definitely, I know what it's like to live as a suicidal five year old and I should've died then before I made 'friends'.

Als, from what you post here... view people with brains would class you as more intelligent than I.

"....I can indeed spell correctly, and hold a perfectally...."

Not being able to spell correctly is no shame, I use a spell checker in fact, not being able to admit that your spelling sucks is another. I know my spelling sucks when I type, that's why I use a spell checker.

Seriously, your question about rhyming didn't make appear you very smart. And apparently I'm not smart because I don't agree with you even though I have shit loads of arguments on the academic levels and all you come with is dogmata. I doubt even the APA would not class you as highly unprofessional a debater here. I'm heaps and bounds above you in intelligence, eloquence and quite simply a read nature about the world dawg, and besides, you thought I was a woman, ahahahah.

Any-way,ukonkivi, let's make out!
nihlniisadxhaiOct 10, 2008 8:37 AM
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 8:12 AM

Jul 2007
khorven said:
url_elf said:
But all of that presupposes a sociocultural context which doesn't have all sorts of baggage with sex. The reality is, we do have a rich history of sexual-related baggage, and thus, a sociocultural context which inevitably induces confusion/shame/guilt/an effect on the child.

Because of their age, this is something they can't bargain for, or fully consent to. Thus, I can't see how it's ethic to let children walk into those sorts of situations, where they can end up traumatized over things they had no ability to forsee but adults did, and could have guarded them from at such a young age.
I am highly sceptical towards this argument as time and time again it was held of certain social groups with no research done into it and every time it was proven false, I thus opt for 'One is able to make decisions unless proven otherwise.' how it works for aduls, also women and blacks nowadays thank LORD..

I'd say that the research I cited suggests that children aren't able to fully comprehend the situation or make this decision. I think it's a bit of a gap in logic to compare children to women or blacks because, unlike children, women and blacks are fully developed adults, not unlike the white men who oppressed them for more purely selfish/control/power reasons.

However I think we're going in circles now, you don't agree with what I say and here's why and I don't agree with what you say and here's why... I think we more or less know what the other is going to say by now.

Although before I was arguing more about adults having sexual relations with children (what the two articles khorven posted were discussing), I now see that while I've been asleep the focus has shifted somewhat towards children having sexual relations in their peer groups. I can't speak to that yet, given that I don't know anything about it.
Oct 10, 2008 8:19 AM

Sep 2008
I can spell correct most of the time, everybody makes mistakes and I admit I do to along with grammar mistakes.
And you don't need to know several languages to be smart, thats just a bonus.

Either way like you said in another post your little "Disease" makes you think your better so ill go ahead and entertain you.

And you want people to think your a woman anyway as you act like one and enjoy the thought of making out with other guys. I guess you have gotten so good at hiding behind that computer that you can make people belive just about anything.

You might of fooled me with you femine nature but your sick ways backed up by scientific thoughts and things that happend thousands of years ago wont.

but you cant blame me as I do tend to treat all vermin and pests alike...
Oct 10, 2008 8:22 AM

Feb 2005
Children are human larvaes. I wouldn't stick my johnny into one of them. Now teenagers can be an entirely different matter. But I'd personally keep myself away from the pre-evolutions. Pichu and Iglybuff, bleh. I only support Pedobear because people find it offensive :D
But I have little to no morals, and couldn't give a damn about what other people do, but there are laws, and whether they are good or bad is not for me to decide. But the laws exist to be obeyed, and if one insists on breaking them, one should be clever enough to avoid getting caught.
Child sexuality does not concern me at all, but the debate might be interesting.
Oct 10, 2008 8:34 AM

Feb 2005
sevenf said:
This guy is a genius.

Why thank you.
Oct 10, 2008 8:36 AM

May 2008
Rpgwiz99 said:
What it all boils down to is that you're someone who seems to hide behind their computer

screen knowing nothing of the actual world, mind you I say actual world the real one not the one in your head.

What it all boils down to is you're all strawman arguments and ad hominem attacks.

Rpgwiz99 said:
Its not like I want to waste my time talking to the likes of you as my mindset is on a much higher level than yours and you really cant seem to comprehend anything I say anyway. I can indeed spell correctly, and hold a perfectly normal conversation but really does it matter one way or another when I'm "Trying" to talk to neanderthals. Notice I say "Trying" as I really don't think its completely possible to hold a conversation with anybody who has and IQ below 10 but I'll try my hardest. Actually I applaud you so far for at least trying to make your point even if it only amounts to a complete pile of, well nothing.

Yet you keep coming back to respond. So basically that ads up to one more blank ad hominem. Instead of saying "I don't want to talk to you anymore" and then leave, you continue posting just to come back and say that you don't want to talk to us because what we have to say, is in your mind, stupid.

We comprehend what you say perfectly, and we disagree with it.
Which is unlike what you're doing, which is avoiding our argument and going for the low road of logical fallacies. If anyone feels like they're trying to talk but are not going anywhere and just responding to a brick wall, it's us.

Because you ignore the majority of what we say and just come back with insults. I do believe we are doing a much better job of trying to respond to what you're saying than you are trying to respond to what we're saying.

It all amounts to a pile of...being ignored and then insulted.

Rpgwiz99 said:
I find it odd and sick that you relate giving a small child a piece of candy is the same as Giving them your dick just because they say they want it.

Why? Give me your reasons. You gave me your emotions, but to make this a proper discussion, you have to give me some actual reasoning behind this emotion.
Saying "It's wrong because I have an emotional gut reaction to it" is not enough.
I believe that morals are subjective but that doesn't mean one can argue that position from that alone.

Rpgwiz99 said:
I tried to be nice but I found out early in life that there is only 1 way to learn anything and if you are stupid enough to play with fire than you deserve to get burned. Really you are stupid and at a complete lost on legal matters too as I could commit an act of first degree murder and under the right circumstances get out in 10 or less years with the right attorney and parole.

Under most situations, when a person ends the life of another person, the conviction is life in prison.

Rpgwiz99 said:
I guess all it comes down to is if a 5 year old kid asks for death than its fine to kill them as long as they consent, right?

Giving someone something they want while they are alive is different than ending someone's ability to ever experience pleasure ever again.

You don't get to decide what someone likes and someone doesn't. Killing someone is physical harm, sex is not.
Rpgwiz99 said:
who feed on the innocent.

Are you talking about innocent by being virgin?
I do not believe being virgin is innocent. Nor do I believe sex is un-innocent.

khorven said:

Right-on.

Oct 10, 2008 8:41 AM

Sep 2008
ukonkivi said:
khorven said:

Right-on.
I'm the sub, be sure to act really 'female' as that'll give Rpgwiz99 some-thing for his lunch money, which he would've viewed as what-ever damaging if he was born 30 years back any-way.

So, like, you press my wrists against the wall or some-thing?
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 8:56 AM

Jul 2007
ukonkivi said:
If you had a little sister lets say she was 7 and you found out she was given a doughnut would you approve of it just because she said she wanted it?

While there are physical implications to both eating doughnuts and having sex, I think the psychological and emotional impact that sex has on a child makes this a bad comparison, because eating doughnuts doesn't have a similar effect.

Also, a child can more fully comprehend/understand a doughnut and the effects eating a doughnut will have on them than they can with sex, due to their limited psychological development compared to adults. Even if the child feels positive about it at the time, what I've read seems to suggest that because of our sociocultural construct of sex, and sexual child abuse, an impact for the worse on the child is inevitable at some point.

Eating doughnuts simply don't have such a complicated effect on the child, if only because society does not attatch baggage to it. Whether or not it's right or wrong to attatch baggage to sex or child sexuality to me is irrelevant; it's there, it's been there, it's not going away, so for the safety of the child to not become confused or emotionally disturbed or whatever later on, it's in the child's interest to keep them from sexual activity until such a time that they are more psychologically equipped to handle it's emotional/psychological ramifications.
Oct 10, 2008 9:16 AM

May 2008
khorven said:
So, like, you press my wrists against the wall or some-thing?

Oh yes, you like that, don't you khorven.

url_elf said:
Also, a child can more fully comprehend/understand a doughnut and the effects eating a doughnut will have on them than they can with sex, due to their limited psychological development compared to adults. Even if the child feels positive about it at the time, what I've read seems to suggest that because of our sociocultural construct of sex, and sexual child abuse, an impact for the worse on the child is inevitable at some point.

Yes, I would agree that this is most certainly the biggest part of it.
But then also with homosexuality, the problem is society being unaccepting.
I've heard many homosexuals commit suicide of this.

So then the problem to alleviate would not be having sex with children under the age of consent, it would societal intolerance and lack of child self esteem.

url_elf said:
it's been there, it's not going away, so for the safety of the child to not become confused or emotionally disturbed or whatever later on, it's in the child's interest to keep them from sexual activity until such a time that they are more psychologically equipped to handle it's emotional/psychological ramifications.

Honestly, I'm still not sure I'm psychologically able to handle all the societal
Sometimes all the double standards with sex and homophobia get to me.

And as far as I know, child adult relationships were acceptable for most of history and has just in recent civilization become less acceptable. And on entirely scientific grounds, but shifts in societal view of children.

So it hasn't really been there, and I see no reason to assume it can't go anywhere.
ukonkiviOct 10, 2008 9:19 AM

Oct 10, 2008 9:20 AM

Sep 2008
ukonkivi said:
]Oh yes, you like that, don't you khorven
Yes.. master...
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 9:22 AM

Mar 2005
ukonkivi said:

And as far as I know, child adult relationships were acceptable for most of history and has just in recent civilization become less acceptable. And on entirely scientific grounds, but shifts in societal view of children.

So it hasn't really been there, and I see no reason to assume it can't go anywhere.

no I'd say in the past 2000 years it's been unacceptable. After the fall of Rome when the Church took over then we had all these rules and whatnot, the Dark Ages were the starting point when we had humans acting more prude than today as opposed to the ancient civilizations when they actually acted less prude. Civilization has only been around for roughly 4000 years, so it's not really "most"...more like "half"

now on the other hand for most of civilization there's been a lot of things happening that most of us probably wouldn't agree with today either, such as the diminishing of the woman's role in society, and the use of slavery. Basically my point here is "we've been doing it for most of history!" argument is a weak one when trying to get something accepted today.
Oct 10, 2008 9:28 AM

Sep 2008
kei-clone said:
ukonkivi said:

no I'd say in the past 2000 years it's been unacceptable. After the fall of Rome when the Church took over then we had all these rules and whatnot, the Dark Ages were the starting point when we had humans acting more prude than today as opposed to the ancient civilizations when they actually acted less prude. Civilization has only been around for roughly 4000 years, so it's not really "most"...more like "half"

now on the other hand for most of civilization there's been a lot of things happening that most of us probably wouldn't agree with today either, such as the diminishing of the woman's role in society, and the use of slavery. Basically my point here is "we've been doing it for most of history!" argument is a weak one when trying to get something accepted today.
There's more than the west.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_pederastic_couples

Find your hero.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 9:28 AM

Jun 2008
I could never have sex with a child, even though I love lolis.
There is a big difference between real life and fantasy...
Oct 10, 2008 9:30 AM

Sep 2008
Maglor said:
I could never have sex with a child, even though I love lolis.
There is a big difference between real life and fantasy...
Do elaborate upon your fantasies then, know no morals. What's it? Do you want them to be dominatrices? Do you want them to be very submissive and suffer, do you want to slit their throat as your climax into them?
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 9:32 AM

May 2008
kei-clone said:

That's not my argument.

Some things have been better in the past in my opinion and some things are better now.
In my opinion overly high age of consent laws, labeling anyone who likes anyone who looks possibly overaged but is in their twenties, and gay bashing, are things in our current society which are undesirable.
Whereas both ephebophilia and homosexuality appeared to be more acceptable back in ancient Greece, which I view as a positive thing.

Personally, I think it's the people saying "child sexuality is wrong" are the ones who seem to be relying on the idea that because something is the way things are, that that is the way things should be.

Oct 10, 2008 9:34 AM

Apr 2008
Razma said:

And khorven, there's an age limit for certain things for a reason. Young people have no real life experience, they make quick, rash decisions based on whatever emotions they are experiencing at the time.

so how do you define young? a 14 year old living on the streets probably has more life experience than you.
Oct 10, 2008 9:38 AM

Mar 2005
khorven said:
kei-clone said:
ukonkivi said:

There's more than the west.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_pederastic_couples

Find your hero.

what you're pointing out are exceptions though, not the norm. I'm sure there's a pedophile in any period of history, whether it would be criminal for him to be one or not. The only question is whether the "general public" would find it acceptable or commonplace rather than disgusting.

in any case, that list defines "pederastic" relationships, which wiki defines as "between adult men and adolescent boys". I was under the impression we were talking about before adolescence.
Oct 10, 2008 9:54 AM

May 2008
Muhammad had a wife, Aisha, who was very underaged.
And he's the leader of an entire religion.

Oh and also I have not seen any Greek laws in which pederasty was condemned and not accepted. Or even any documentation whatsoever that pointed to it's nonacceptance.

And this "just because it was done, doesn't make it right".
It was a response to an advocation, not an advocation.

Culture can be changed. Culture can accept different degrees of child sexuality, and it has varied in the past. So there's no reason to assume that it's a constantly unchanging stream. Where it became assumed that because it was once common, or argued that way, that it was okay, I don't understand. It seems like a dual twist of an argument.

The person was saying since it's not accepted, and hinting toward a long streaming thing, that that's just the way things are and we should simply shield society from the nonacceptance of deviant sexuality. I merely contested that things were not so uniform nor should they accepted just because they are so. It's like telling people they can't hang out with other gay kids because they can't handle the psychological implications of receiving homophobia.

Since just because things were not accepting of child sexuality at some points, as you advocated,if that were true, then your own argument about slavery and sexism can also be applied. Just because at some points in history child sexuality was not condoned, does not mean it should not be considered acceptable today.

Oct 10, 2008 10:01 AM

Mar 2005
ukonkivi said:
Muhammad had a wife, Aisha, who was very underaged.
And he's the leader of an entire religion.

The Incan royalty also had the right to incestual relationships. This was a "priviledge" reserved only for "special" people though, and was still considered taboo for the rest of the empire, which is what I'm guessing happened to Muhammad as well.

Other than that, I get what you're saying. I'm just dropping by to correct things that the other side may miss, since you guys are doing your part well enough. originally i was to point out that it's not true that "most" of history found child adult relationships.

Then I did say my other point, which was basically there to make sure you guys are careful so you don't jump to that conclusion :)

carry on~
Oct 10, 2008 10:08 AM

Apr 2008
Page 4 made me lol.

Kei-clone: Muhammad took Aisha as a wife when he was still just a dude, IIRC.
Oct 10, 2008 10:23 AM

Sep 2008
kei-clone said:
Then I did say my other point, which was basically there to make sure you guys are careful so you don't jump to that conclusion :)
We pwn the shit while we french out in public.

Any-way, about the list, I mean, look at the names, there are some pretty respected members oft he renaissance intelligentsia in there.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 10, 2008 10:27 AM

Jul 2008
......this topic looks like /b/ forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.