MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

To all lolicons, what about real life loli?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Current Events »» To all lolicons, what about real life loli?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
10-09-08, 5:35 PM

How much does your Japanese-influenced moral allow you to sexualize let's say:

eh?

I personally do not believe in the whole 'age of consent', this supposed 'children don't know what sex is' is bullshit to me, first because 'knowing what sex is' is a pretty vague and ill-defined term, secondly, I haven't seen any research being done into it at all, thirdly, there have been countless cultures par locum et tempus where it was normal practice for children to have whatever sex, even with animals without any psychological trauma to them. Classical Greek and Rome, classical India, Classical American civilizations, Arabia, and of course Japan. I'm pretty much devoid of moral in the conventional sense, that is disapproving of things 'because they are sick'. So indeed, I sexualize some real life loli. With the stress on 'some', æsthetic people are rare for me to meet, attractive people even more so. As I already let know in the gender role topic, I don't think that much in 'age' and 'gender', I do think in 'cute', I like cuteness, and that's more so often found in loli.
Perelman, martyr

10-09-08, 5:58 PM

oh god she's cute. but no.

also, children physical can't have sex because little boys can't exactly hold an erection long or hard enough and little girls are well...too small?
Modified by kei-clone, 10-09-08, 6:02 PM

10-09-08, 6:02 PM

Mehh, I'm 'bisexual' on the pædo-scale.
Perelman, martyr

10-09-08, 6:05 PM

khorven said:
How much does your Japanese-influenced moral allow you to sexualize let's say:

eh?

I personally do not believe in the whole 'age of consent', this supposed 'children don't know what sex is' is bullshit to me, first because 'knowing what sex is' is a pretty vague and ill-defined term, secondly, I haven't seen any research being done into it at all, thirdly, there have been countless cultures par locum et tempus where it was normal practice for children to have whatever sex, even with animals without any psychological trauma to them. Classical Greek and Rome, classical India, Classical American civilizations, Arabia, and of course Japan. I'm pretty much devoid of moral in the conventional sense, that is disapproving of things 'because they are sick'. So indeed, I sexualize some real life loli. With the stress on 'some', æsthetic people are rare for me to meet, attractive people even more so. As I already let know in the gender role topic, I don't think that much in 'age' and 'gender', I do think in 'cute', I like cuteness, and that's more so often found in loli.

this fukin killed my imagination
lol

10-09-08, 6:07 PM

Even if i do like lolis, i would never consider doing a real one. At the very most, I'd have something like a little sister complex.

10-09-08, 6:10 PM

No way. I like lolis, as in they're cute and fun to watch, but to have sex with one? Nah.

*inb4*

10-09-08, 6:15 PM

10-09-08, 6:17 PM

Plead guilty.

Edit: Nahh, the main criteria for pædophilia is the exclusive or primary attraction towards children, as it's long been shown that almost all adults show equal sexual response to præpuscent as to adults, and just chicken to admit it. I have no morals or shame in that. A loli, a loli, my kingdom for a loli.
Perelman, martyr

10-09-08, 6:54 PM

I like to look at the little boys, having sex with one won the award for "disturbing hilarious thought of the day"

I don't see them as sexuate beings, that's why it's so sexy to admire them.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

10-09-08, 7:19 PM

I hate Children in general in any form
better looking than u

10-09-08, 7:22 PM

Ugh @ real life lolicon.

I'd say more, but Chris Hansen is already here *points upwards*
>:3

10-09-08, 7:26 PM

Trying to resist sexual urges...

Just kidding. I like lolis in doujins but not lolis in real life (ok that of that the op posted got me).
(づ°‿°.)づ

10-09-08, 7:28 PM

I don't like irl children at all, and on top of that I dislike sexualizing people/groups as well, so I'm no irl lolicon (aka pedo), or even a lolicon in the traditional sense.

Although I haven't read anything to back up your statement, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was true that (some) people have a similar amount of sexual response to pre/pubescent children as they do adults. That's just my experience as pre/pubescent child talking (not traumatic, just being catcalled a lot when I'd walk to my friend's house).

I'm curious, how is it that pederasty (and "loli" equivalent) isn't traumatic for the children involved? Is it just that the culture is open about sex, so there's no feeling of shame or violation? But physically, wouldn't it still be damaging?

10-09-08, 7:38 PM

Real? Nooooo. That would scar me along with the child. @_@
Cinnamon Roll Pop-tarts.

10-09-08, 7:38 PM

Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
The great leader doesn't, you fail.
Perelman, martyr

10-09-08, 7:39 PM

*fixed
Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
I love Children in general in any form

10-09-08, 7:45 PM

khorven said:
Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
I don't actually have any affiliation with the Dear Leader, because I'm from South Korea. I've been posing this entire time.

10-09-08, 7:47 PM

Flibbertigibbet said:
khorven said:
Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
I don't actually have any affiliation with the Dear Leader, because I'm from South Korea. I've been posing this entire time.
So did I, actually I'm not Dutch but from the North, and I have my finger on this big read button saying 'Blast away them nukes'...

goodbye.
Perelman, martyr

10-09-08, 7:48 PM

10-09-08, 7:57 PM

I don't get it.

It's 20 to life for pedophilia, but you can get out of jail in like 10 years for 1st degree murder.

Oh and Mothers > Lolis.
Modified by Ontario, 10-09-08, 8:01 PM
(づ°‿°.)づ

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices