Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 2012 5:03 AM

Aug 2012
Yvese said:
Asakurabaka said:
lol that baseball bit was kind of unnecessary. Apart from that Erica continues to be a cocktease with a dere moment and Mariya was soo kawaiii this ep. Ugh dislike that old Dejanstahl guy, treating people like property. Hope Godou gives him a proper beating for whatever hes about to do to her.
I have no doubt Godou will do just that!

Liliana seems to be tied down by the old guy and is the one obstacle keeping her from joining Godou's harem :P

Oh come on, I got a good laugh.

Apparently, the Italians do have a baseball league which I found to be quite surprising.
Aug 4, 2012 7:30 AM

Apr 2011
Yuri is a nice addition to Godou's harem. While Erica is assertive type, Yuri is the shy type.
Aug 4, 2012 7:39 AM

Jul 2010
Yuri is so innocently clumsy, it's cute. What the hell does that old geezer want with her?

Aug 4, 2012 7:40 AM

Aug 2012
This episode was okay, got interesting at the end. It seriously feels like they're rushing the series (if I remember right, didn't Godou fight Salvatore in the novels?). I hope that this is all they cut out of the series. Erica was good looking as always :D
Aug 4, 2012 7:47 AM

Feb 2009
baseball3b said:
This episode was okay, got interesting at the end. It seriously feels like they're rushing the series (if I remember right, didn't Godou fight Salvatore in the novels?). I hope that this is all they cut out of the series. Erica was good looking as always :D
The fight was only mentioned in passing in this part of the novel. It happened in between episode 1 and 2 and there was a few months gap between them, not one week like the anime mentioned.
Its full details are in volume 11.
Aug 4, 2012 7:52 AM

Feb 2012
Lol You cant just say on the next episode someone they fought blonde and, they are campione rivals. When I saw that I thought I didn't watch episode 4 or missed out on something.

Can't just do that it doesn't work that way...
Aug 4, 2012 12:14 PM
Jan 2011
No nipples?
Aug 4, 2012 1:08 PM
Mar 2011
Uchihafan25 said:
When in the hell did Godou fight that blonde Campione dude?! Did I miss something there? Anyway, Godou will probably save Yuri from that evil dude while at the same time showing Lilianna the error of her ways and making her fall in love with him as a result. Can't wait! :D
he was most likley fought during that one week time skip that was refered to in the begginig of episode 2.

harem train ftw, liked this episode and the cat fight, bakatsuki should have the light novels ya?
Aug 4, 2012 3:27 PM

Mar 2012
I liked ep 5, Yuri is so cute!! The "what she can do for the king" scene was hilarious xD

I'm hoping they show more of that rival Campione fight that happened near the beginning of the series in a later episode.

That cell phone store scene reminded me of Boku wa Tomodachi (just like every one else who watched it lol).
Aug 4, 2012 3:41 PM

Jun 2012
i think i can watch this forever
thought that since it was a harem it was going to bad but it really isn't
other than some plot holes or whatever (fisherman dude?)
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Aug 4, 2012 4:16 PM
Sep 2010
I love this anime and this episode the beginning was very good seeing erica like that was cool, and yes no nipples I think.
Aug 5, 2012 5:57 AM

Jul 2012
Eh, so Yuri's part of the harem now? I feel like I'm the only one who felt pretty irritated by her throughout the whole episode. Her "shy" type is really getting on my nerves. None of it feels natural or anything. A pretty generic episode, throw in some plotholes, a filler scene, and a cliffhanger and we get this.
Aug 5, 2012 7:28 AM
Jun 2012
Oh lily you have been turned into a stalker and a kidnapper.
Considering if she don't do that her corpse will be doing that instead.....still ok but still a sad thing to see.

They change the time like pretty much..when Godou fight Athena , it has been two weeks after he fought Doni.
The whole volume 2, accident of yuri and voben happen after a month since Athena.

I guess yuri is shy ...considering her background being a Miko and not use to talking with boys.
Instead of cellphone buying they should have gone with her getting Godou's mail in the middle of classroom.
More of yuri character have been changed....she look much much more submissive.
Aug 5, 2012 9:37 AM

Mar 2012
i hope the old mzn does brainwashing or something. it's always so fun
Aug 5, 2012 10:20 AM
Feb 2012
Thus the stage for the next battle has been set. Beautiful.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 5, 2012 11:57 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, this is getting better every episode.
The new dude is a bastard compared to slight evil-ish Athene.
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 6, 2012 1:32 AM

Sep 2011
SephiriAzure said:
I'm not a fan of Mariya at all. She kind of annoys me. I can't believe Erica is ok with Godou been with that girl. I just hope they never kiss, or with any other girl for that matter.

I'm sure Godou will have his moments with each of them, but Erica is by far my favorite, although I do like Liliana : )

I got mad when he chose to call Mariya instead of Erica. Erica should be first always.

Oh God. Mariya is annoying as fuck. Everytime I heard her screaming I had to mute my video from playing.
Aug 6, 2012 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
Uwaa~ I love Yuri soo much better than Erica! She's so cute and sweet and nice. But of course, for some stupid reason relating to male fanservice, she's not the OTP. >:(

I hate harem shows though. It pisses me off that they all are in love with the guy who's not even committed to either one of them.. *sigh*
fishergirl16Aug 6, 2012 12:01 PM
Aug 6, 2012 3:29 PM

Mar 2012
For those who think this episode was a little pointless with the fan service, just to be fair, the LNs had a lot of the same thing. Although at times it makes me wonder how the author gets to churn out so much pure fan service material though, I can't wait for the battle sequence coming next episode 'cause it's gonna be great.
Aug 6, 2012 7:47 PM

Nov 2009
Nothing more awkward then being told you missed an arc of some sort in the adaption. I guess it wasn't worth the time? (a lot of random fanservice is better i guess).

The next guy looks a little bit more... OF a bad guy. Athena's outfit didn't make her look very threatening.
Aug 7, 2012 9:09 PM
Oct 2008
darthfanta said:
MrChu said:
Uchihafan25 said:
When in the hell did Godou fight that blonde Campione dude?! Did I miss something there? Anyway, Godou will probably save Yuri from that evil dude while at the same time showing Lilianna the error of her ways and making her fall in love with him as a result. Can't wait! :D

Yeah it was weird they just talked they battled each other and didn't animate it to show us but in the novel they also briefly mentioned he wounded him so yeah :(
That's because the content of episode one (volume 3) and the fight between Salvatore(volume 11) are actually from the prequel of the series. The actual series begins with Godou already a campione.Content from volume 3 and volume 11 are flashbacks with Godou recalling to Yuri how he became a campione.

Wow thx mind blowing!!~ I only finish vol 1 >.<"
Aug 8, 2012 2:01 PM
Nov 2010
As long as Erica is in the harem, then I'm ok with it so far.
Aug 8, 2012 4:49 PM
Oct 2008
Z-flame said:

Also as long as she's aggressive she will always remain#1 XP
Aug 9, 2012 4:57 PM

May 2011
I love it when girls in a harem get jealous of each other like this, it just becomes so fun to watch. I am alright with Godou forming a big harem like this (and I am looking forward to seeing Liliana be incorporated) as long as Erica remains number one like she demands. And it doesn't look like she's going to lose her position anytime soon with the way she completely dominates Godou (Yuri too tbh) lol.

That scene in the beginning was glorious lol. And ahhh moe Erica is awesome.
Aug 12, 2012 12:06 AM

Sep 2011
I hate that old guy already treating Yuri like an object, looking forward to Godou kicking his ass black and blue.
Aug 14, 2012 2:26 PM

Dec 2011
I feel like I missed something. When did Godou and that other Campione get acquainted?

Also, a Hikasa Youko vs. Kana Hanazawa! This is very rare.
And finally, the Liliana girl is getting more spotlight.

Cannot wait for the start of this arc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2012 10:26 PM
Aug 2012
ok where the heck did the blonde guy come from i dont remember him at all and is there a manga version out.
Sep 12, 2012 10:20 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, Yuri's sister is quite the interesting one. Gotta love those early morning class misunderstandings. They never get old for me. As expected of the fragile-looking Yuri, she really is fragile...

It's amusing how Erica really consents to let her love interest get a number two. I wonder just how Yuri and Liliana came to know each other. Just when I thought it was a peaceful breather episode, Yuri gets abducted. What next?
Oct 9, 2012 8:41 AM

Aug 2009
I enjoyed the episode but I didn't like the fact they just introduce character that he supposedly fought right around when first got his powers.It feels like they retconned the story midway through the series like they do in a soap opera.
Dec 18, 2012 10:35 PM

Sep 2012
Pretty good episode. Can't wait to watch the next one.
Dec 21, 2012 1:28 PM

May 2012
This was rather a cute episode :3 not really much but still nice!
Nov 14, 2013 5:26 AM

Apr 2011
Man... I wish I knew who salvadore is..
Nov 29, 2013 7:14 PM

Jan 2008
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Looks like jealousy and love is in the air as Erica gets jealous of the next bond between Yuri and Godou.

Baseball game in a nutshell, literally~

Also, new Campione...

That shit was funny as hell
Jan 12, 2014 4:58 PM

May 2010
Um when did the Campione meet...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 3, 2014 6:39 PM

Sep 2009
-gasp- that old guy is trying to take away the new addition to the harem!!!!!
Apr 13, 2014 9:01 AM

Oct 2012
Pantsu ! Oops she's naked ^^. Another cute little sister. So becoming a Campione heal all of your previous wounds great, so he had a broken shoulder ( i feel your pain Godou). That baseball, you surely hit something Mariya but it was wrong xD. Getting a cellphone for Mariya while Lili stalked her best ^^. Lastly that phone call ^^
Oct 7, 2014 2:05 PM

Apr 2011
So sick of goddamn Godou whining about shit that no straight man with a pair of working testes would whine about. "Oh no, a beautiful blonde Italian wants me to dress her and kiss me all the time, and to share me with the hot miko-hime! And I have super god-slaying powers! Oh woe is me!" Grrrrr.

Erika is the best part of this show and should be the main character. She's even fine with having Mariya as her #2. Grow a pair and fuck her already Godou!

When Godou got dinged in his non-existent balls and smacked with a bat, I was actually cheering (though I usually hate "abuse the main character" gags), simply because he's SUCH an annoying and cliche MC ...

I'd probably drop the show if I hadn't already downloaded all of it. I didn't realize when I started this series just how annoying Godou was going to be ...
Nov 9, 2014 3:00 AM

Nov 2009
Typical harem building episode, Ugh.
Feb 3, 2015 11:26 AM
Oct 2014
I've just watched this episode and i think i'm abit confused?

When did Godou fight Salvator Doni?

Cause in the episode Salvator Doni calls him and he hangs up and then calls on his cellphone they are talking about a fight they had, Did i miss it or what?

I only watched the episodes 1 to 5.
Feb 13, 2015 11:53 PM

Dec 2012
Mariya is too adorable, she's the embodiment of a HanaKana character.

I have to say though, I do agree that Godou is a bit underwhelming of an MC. I guess that's just because the opening gave me the impression that he was an ultra confident alpha like Akatsuki from Hagure Yuusha.
Jan 24, 2016 2:44 AM

Apr 2013
For an ecchi show this is pretty disappointing.
Mar 21, 2016 2:24 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
I like how the episodes skip IMPORTANT details like that other campione.
Jul 6, 2016 10:28 PM

Jan 2013
Some nice SoL scenes.
Alright episode.
Nov 9, 2016 6:25 PM

Sep 2015
I'm guessing that blonde guy fought Kusanagi offscreen and oh, looks like Mariya needs saving!
Oct 4, 2017 6:12 PM

Jul 2009
Setup episode this time huh? Some nice moments between Godou and Mariya, but I'm more interested in that other blonde Campione ... I thought that they were super rare?! For some reason I was under the impression he was the only one alive at this time, but not only that but he's fought another one?! What the heck when did that happen?! I'm confused ... it looks like Godou's harem includes guys too LOL. Other than that we have Liliana helping this Sasha werewolf guy by kidnapping Mariya D: Either way for me it's clear Erica > Mariya ... it's rare to see such an aggressive harem character like this and I like it :P
May 22, 2020 12:57 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good episode, I liked it, the baseball part was funny but a ball in the balls OOOOF it must be extremely painful xD.
Yuri is just so cute I think she's better than Erica tbh, the phone part was nice but unfortunately she got caught by this strange vampire, I hope she'll be fine
Oct 3, 2022 3:50 AM

Jul 2016
Tyrel said:
SephiriAzure said:
I'm not a fan of Mariya at all. She kind of annoys me. I can't believe Erica is ok with Godou been with that girl. I just hope they never kiss, or with any other girl for that matter.

I'm sure Godou will have his moments with each of them, but Erica is by far my favorite, although I do like Liliana : )

I got mad when he chose to call Mariya instead of Erica. Erica should be first always.

Oh God. Mariya is annoying as fuck. Everytime I heard her screaming I had to mute my video from playing.

Yeah I am finding it hard to take her seriouslly at all.
Jul 18, 2023 12:58 PM
May 2021
Bruh that hurts 😂😂💀💀
Mar 6, 7:23 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to MrChu
Z-flame said:

Also as long as she's aggressive she will always remain#1 XP
@MrChu

yup cause if she isnt and its left up to that ball-less cowardly sissy goudo thats is doing all he cant to make sure he keeps rockin that sad as fuck v-card thru his lol 2nd life time in a row like some king of japans beta bitchs (I think he has a teeny tiny japanese dick where the bush sticks out farther than his pecker and he just doesnt want to get laughed at and dumped on the spot) nothing will ever happen.
Mar 6, 7:32 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Blind_Guardian
So sick of goddamn Godou whining about shit that no straight man with a pair of working testes would whine about. "Oh no, a beautiful blonde Italian wants me to dress her and kiss me all the time, and to share me with the hot miko-hime! And I have super god-slaying powers! Oh woe is me!" Grrrrr.

Erika is the best part of this show and should be the main character. She's even fine with having Mariya as her #2. Grow a pair and fuck her already Godou!

When Godou got dinged in his non-existent balls and smacked with a bat, I was actually cheering (though I usually hate "abuse the main character" gags), simply because he's SUCH an annoying and cliche MC ...

I'd probably drop the show if I hadn't already downloaded all of it. I didn't realize when I started this series just how annoying Godou was going to be ...
@Blind_Guardian

Right... couldnt agree more. Sadly for us guys who have actual balls we will never be able to understand all these sissys skeered of pussy to the point they will die of old age still a pathtic unwanted waste of space virgin. We see this situation and we know wtf we would do and would have alreay knocked boots with multiple girls so far... as gut churning as it is to think about the target audience are basement dwelling cowardly ball-less creepers and wussies especailly japanese ones. Take the worlds otaku/incels/losers and compare them to japans otaku/incel/life rejects they are on a whole other unimaginable lvl to most to the point compared to the biggest loser i have ever personally known in my life and he is a fucking chad in comparison... and those losers are the target audience mainly.

In anime history out of the ridiculous amount of romance/ecchi anime we literally only have 10-15 mc's that we would consider males with actual male balls and respect. 99% of worthless super beta cowards thats balls will never drop or well ovaries.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2012

101 by Vindicater »»
Apr 7, 5:45 PM

» Any possibility of season 2???

TusharMangla - May 2, 2022

11 by NekoMikoBismarck »»
Aug 6, 2023 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.