Forums

Pages (3) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] »
Must be a Club Member to Reply
Mar 31, 2009 1:00 PM
Manga Moderator
Yuunagi said:
I'd be very hesitant to label anything that goes over one or two chapters as a one shot unless it's a compilation of independent stories.

Blue Spring is a compliation of short stories.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Apr 2, 2009 3:40 AM

Apr 4, 2009 4:48 AM

Apr 18, 2009 6:02 AM

What a Wonderful World, compilation of shorts by Asano Inio.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

Jun 13, 2009 10:50 AM

I think Your Color should be added.

Jul 13, 2009 5:18 PM

Just added Loop.

One of the best one-shots I've read, in fact. Check it out.
"Sekai also works part time as a waitress so she has stamina from serving and balancing plates of food, and is used to working hard in general."

-eturnity, explaining why a petite Japanese schoolgirl would have no problems stabbing a much stronger, awake man to death.

Jul 26, 2009 2:34 AM

Jul 26, 2009 2:41 AM

Added. Looks interesting.
"Sekai also works part time as a waitress so she has stamina from serving and balancing plates of food, and is used to working hard in general."

-eturnity, explaining why a petite Japanese schoolgirl would have no problems stabbing a much stronger, awake man to death.

Aug 17, 2009 4:05 AM

I just added Personant and Tell me a Lie to the list of relations.

Aug 17, 2009 6:44 AM

May I suggest Kagijin.

Aug 18, 2009 2:18 AM

Added.

And good God is that avatar distracting...

Aug 31, 2009 12:15 PM

Sep 1, 2009 12:14 AM

All added.

Sep 1, 2009 5:36 AM

Bokura no Ibasho ~WaT Koike Teppai Story~ (http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=4341)

Sep 2, 2009 2:10 AM

Done.

Sep 2, 2009 6:28 AM

Modified by Satja, Sep 6, 2009 1:07 PM

Sep 6, 2009 5:50 AM

Modified by The_Triforce, Sep 6, 2009 5:55 AM

Sep 8, 2009 6:49 PM

All added.

Hilariously enough, there were no fewer than 4 different one-shots all beginning with the title "Love Letter". Shoujo writers have zero creativity.

Sep 16, 2009 7:58 PM

Sep 24, 2009 2:37 PM

Shoujo Manga

Not as generic as what the title might suggest. Incidentally, it's actually seinen.
Modified by Yuunagi, Sep 24, 2009 2:53 PM

Sep 30, 2009 5:25 PM

Oct 13, 2009 4:51 AM

Oct 13, 2009 6:20 PM

Done.

Oct 16, 2009 5:41 PM

Oct 17, 2009 7:40 PM

Oct 18, 2009 1:24 AM

All added.

Oct 28, 2009 4:07 PM

Nov 3, 2009 7:22 AM

Nov 3, 2009 11:53 PM

Added.

Nov 9, 2009 6:12 PM

Modified by sparr0w, Nov 19, 2009 3:25 PM

Dec 29, 2009 6:47 PM

It seems this week's one shot isn't on the list:
Metropolis - Tezuka, Osamu
http://myanimelist.net/manga/1436/Metropolis

There is also a one shot re-imagining of it:
Metropolis - Kuroda, Iou
http://myanimelist.net/manga/5581/Metropolis

Dec 31, 2009 2:42 PM

Brand said:
It seems this week's one shot isn't on the list:
Metropolis - Tezuka, Osamu
http://myanimelist.net/manga/1436/Metropolis

There is also a one shot re-imagining of it:
Metropolis - Kuroda, Iou
http://myanimelist.net/manga/5581/Metropolis

Done!

Jan 5, 2010 11:41 PM

I noticed this week's one-shot is also not on relations list:
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=3635

Jan 16, 2010 9:20 AM

Ohitorisama Monogatari - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=13486
A signal volume josei title with a series of one-shots in it.

Takidani Koukou Manga Club - http://myanimelist.net/manga/17741/Takidani_Koukou_Manga_Club
An ecchi seinen title about joining the erotic manga club. Nothing original but it was cute.

The manga of the week Duds Hunt is not on the list.
Modified by Brand, Jan 30, 2010 9:08 AM

Feb 2, 2010 9:37 PM

Apr 24, 2010 11:00 AM

Moyashi Fuufu

Are there any other rules here about what can go in the relations, apart from no hentai?

Apr 24, 2010 7:42 PM

ksiezyc said:
Moyashi Fuufu

Are there any other rules here about what can go in the relations, apart from no hentai?

Not that I'm aware of, no. I added Moyashi Fuufu.

May 6, 2010 7:49 AM
Manga Moderator
What about Blame Gakuen! And So On and The Ice Wanderer? They're both collections of oneshot stories.

May 6, 2010 1:17 PM

Touka said:
What about Blame Gakuen! And So On and The Ice Wanderer? They're both collections of oneshot stories.

Added both. I've read most of Blame Gakuen already, but have never even heard of "The Ice Wanderer". Looks interesting, and I'm a fan of Jiro Taniguchi, but I can't find it on MangaTraders or even MangaUpdates.

Where did you read it?

May 6, 2010 2:58 PM
Manga Moderator
YoungVagabond said:
Touka said:

Added both. I've read most of Blame Gakuen already, but have never even heard of "The Ice Wanderer". Looks interesting, and I'm a fan of Jiro Taniguchi, but I can't find it on MangaTraders or even MangaUpdates.

Where did you read it?

Yeah, I had trouble finding it as well. In the end I just decided to buy it. I don't think any scans actually exist on the internet. Which is a little surprising because The Ice Wanderer is what got Jiro Taniguchi his much deserved Eisner Award nomination. It's a wonderful read.

Also, I guess this and this could be added to the relations as well. They're also both collections of multiple oneshots.

May 6, 2010 5:22 PM

Touka said:
YoungVagabond said:
Touka said:

Where did you read it?

Yeah, I had trouble finding it as well. In the end I just decided to buy it. I don't think any scans actually exist on the internet. Which is a little surprising because The Ice Wanderer is what got Jiro Taniguchi his much deserved Eisner Award nomination. It's a wonderful read.

Also, I guess this and this could be added to the relations as well. They're also both collections of multiple oneshots.

Done and done.

I didn't even realize "Ice Wanderers" was available in stores; I'll see if I can track it down.

May 10, 2010 4:41 AM

Member Card Collectors (M.C.C.) Badge

❤~ Voting Stadium ~❤

5 Centimeters Per Second Badge

May 10, 2010 10:07 AM

All added now.

May 10, 2010 4:28 PM

Modified by Gwilthyunman, May 10, 2010 6:05 PM

❤~ Voting Stadium ~❤

May 10, 2010 8:55 PM

I added everything except for Tenshi no Kyuu, which is listed as hentai. It's incredible that we missed Anya Kouro though, considering it was spotlighted as a manga of the week!

Anyways, thanks for that; there are a few one-shots I'm interested in reading from that list.

May 11, 2010 4:12 AM

YoungVagabond said:

I added everything except for Tenshi no Kyuu, which is listed as hentai. It's incredible that we missed Anya Kouro though, considering it was spotlighted as a manga of the week!

Anyways, thanks for that; there are a few one-shots I'm interested in reading from that list.

Well, I forget that Hentai manga is excluded, sorry about that... >.<
Anyways, My Sweet Sisters, Toriko no Onnanoko (15 Sai) and Itsudatte My Santa! haven't added too...

I like to read One Shot manga, so there might be some post from me, about One Shot manga that hasn't related to this club, in the future... :p

❤~ Voting Stadium ~❤

May 11, 2010 2:37 PM

Gwilthyunman said:

Anyways, My Sweet Sisters, Toriko no Onnanoko (15 Sai) and Itsudatte My Santa! haven't added too...

I like to read One Shot manga, so there might be some post from me, about One Shot manga that hasn't related to this club, in the future... :p

Yeah, no problem, and thanks for contributing! I added the latter two one shots, but have to pass on "My Sweet Sisters". Even if it's only listed as "ecchi", that topless picture of a 6 year old on the title page seriously creeps me out.

Keep on recommending, though.

May 13, 2010 4:13 AM

YoungVagabond said:
Gwilthyunman said:

Yeah, no problem, and thanks for contributing! I added the latter two one shots, but have to pass on "My Sweet Sisters". Even if it's only listed as "ecchi", that topless picture of a 6 year old on the title page seriously creeps me out.

Keep on recommending, though.

Haha, yeah, it's creeps me out too when I find My Sweet Sister, and when I read that manga, damn! That manga is the worst manga I've ever read! :(

Hajimete no Chuu Ijou and Oshioki Shaman Musume haven't added to this group.

❤~ Voting Stadium ~❤

May 13, 2010 6:12 PM

Added.

May 18, 2010 4:40 AM

Guys, your manga of the week is Suna no Tiara, but this club haven't added it into the "Club Relations".

❤~ Voting Stadium ~❤

Pages (3) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] »