MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (2) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] »
Poll: Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 5 Discussion

08-02-12, 6:01 PM

WTH! This episode went by to fast for me! Really loving this series, watched all 5 episodes so far in one day, I haven't done that in years.

I wonder if they're going to do it next episode...

my PSN theoutlawjak

08-02-12, 6:20 PM

lol Shimao gave Hazuki a make over now he looks hot in megane. xD

"I want to wash your back in the bath." ohhhhhh yeahhhhh.

Looks like I know where this is going Hazuki is probably going to help Shimao finish his story before he passes over. Rokka fairy is so adorable. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

08-02-12, 7:38 PM

I actually think he looks better, well losing the glasses.

Things are going to explode soon enough.

08-02-12, 7:38 PM

Oh Shimao! What did you do to poor Hazuki!?
this episode was realy cute ! Shimao is stil acting like a child ,its kinda cute
I don't know who i want her with!!

08-02-12, 8:10 PM

O____O

What a way to end an episode.

And I like Hazuki's new look better.

08-02-12, 8:25 PM

this week ep

ryuusuke is in fairy book world with little rokka while wander around inside book in this fantasy world.

meanwhile atsushi in ryuusuke's body get some adjust & time with rokka give also gave ryuusuke's body a new look hairstyle & glasses.

also more mention of atsushi younger years.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

08-02-12, 8:28 PM

I don't really like the storybook subplot but it was amazing to see Rokka and Shimao's interactions. Can't wait until the next episode and Shimao's reaction to Rokka's proposition. I actually think I like Rokka better with Shimao than her with Hazuki...

Man, I've said this before, but the OP and ED is actually SO good.

08-02-12, 8:30 PM

I wonder how Ryuusuke will take to his new look. I kinda like it.

Boring ep if you ask me. No srs development between the characters as compared to the past eps.

08-02-12, 8:40 PM

Was a pretty good episode. But I'm eagerly waiting for Hazuki to get his body back asap, I mean...am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about Shimao? So far the only thing I like about him is his voice and that credit actually goes to Fukuyama Jun :/

08-02-12, 8:51 PM

I really hope Hazuki gets his body back soon... and that Shimao can finally be put to rest. It's nice to learn a bit more about Shimao's past in this episode though!I'm looking forward to more great episodes to this series.

08-02-12, 9:18 PM

I have a feeling this show is gonna get really emotional starting on the next episode.

08-02-12, 9:21 PM

I really should read the manga.

I like his new look! XD

08-02-12, 10:18 PM

This episode was just stupid, Shimao has to be the most childish dude on the face of that earth doing all that to Hazuki body after he let him use it even tho he was drunk but still dude that Fucked up in to many ways, Really hated this episode, i mean really hated it, nothing in my mind can redeem this episode

He ruin Hazuki image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

08-02-12, 11:24 PM

I like the Hazuki image after Shimao spiced it up. I don't like too long hair on either gender.

Oh the cliffhanger xD

5/5

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

08-02-12, 11:26 PM

Hydnlife said:
This episode was just stupid, Shimao has to be the most childish dude on the face of that earth doing all that to Hazuki body after he let him use it even tho he was drunk but still dude that Fucked up in to many ways, Really hated this episode, i mean really hated it, nothing in my mind can redeem this episode

He ruin Hazuki image

It's not like he got a tattoo of a penis and nipple piercings.

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

08-03-12, 2:48 AM

Well,imo Shimao did a HUGE favor to Hazuki by cutting his hair. Those glasses aren't nice but I like how Hazuki looks on them.

I don't know what I'm hoping for and I don't know what I'm feeling anymore ;~;
This series will be my death, srsly.

08-03-12, 3:03 AM

Lol,Miho screaming after seeing hazuki kun sleeping in the shop.

08-03-12, 4:00 AM

What's special about washing someone's back? xD

I miss Hazuki-kun's long hair.. Though glasses suit him.

08-03-12, 6:54 AM

Man, what's keeping Shimao from banging Rokka, I hope he bangs her while he is in Hazuki's body maybe that way he can now go to the other side.

08-03-12, 7:19 AM

I really love Hazuki's new hairstyle + glasses. Poor Shimao, his plan to dork Hazuki up totally backfired.

I can't help but want to root for both Shimao and Hazuki. I'm interested to see how things play out in the next few episodes. Another great episode. This show fails to disappoint. 5/5

08-03-12, 8:58 AM

Damn, Hazuki looks pretty good in that new look, better polish that hairstyle a bit though. It's nice to see Shimao and Rokka's interactions, due to the fact that he's in Hazuki's body. But i wonder how long does he plan on using it? At first i didn't expect it to last longer than half the episode, but he was already in Hazuki's body for this whole ep.

Also 5 more days for ED single, the wait is killing me.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

08-03-12, 9:04 AM

Beautiful episode... Shimao-kun is so amazing. The dream world is interesting as well as it is apparently something Shimao created in the hospital. Haha, cliffhanger. Really wonder if Rokka-chan is serious.
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

08-03-12, 11:01 AM

I'm starting to hate the ghost.

I wonder what Hazuki will discover on his journey through Shimao's mind. To me it looks like both men will learn something important about the other which hopefully will result in a peaceful ending for the trio.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein

08-03-12, 11:54 AM

I like the new look. I somewhat feel the episode wasn't as strong as previous ones, however, I am looking forward to them understanding each other.

OrochiPL said:
Also 5 more days for ED single, the wait is killing me.

The wait is killing me also! Stay strong! Haha!

08-03-12, 1:11 PM

Hazuki in limbo with tiny and fairy Rokka dragged on way too much.

08-03-12, 1:50 PM

Interesting episode but not my favorite. Shimao's sketches are REALLY good - better than what I can accomplish with colour pencils. The end was a bit cliffy, with Rokka asking that kind of question to the Shimao in Hazuki. XD Hazuki's new hairstyle is nice! Can be better if he went to a proper barber. LOL

08-03-12, 2:32 PM

Shimao for worst character of the season. Don't like the whole "stuck in a storybook" thing either, kinda boring. Just overall not a very good episode.

Next episode has awkward crying sex though? Maybe? I might just laugh if that actually happens.

08-03-12, 3:31 PM

OMG I saw and heard it: Sketchbook
my fav band The Sketchbook from Sket Dance
that was epic, then I saw ''Sketchbook'' on that sketchbook
that's there new album! For me that was the best thing in this ep

08-03-12, 4:43 PM

FastWheels said:
The new Hazuki looks a lot like Natsuki....

My thoughts exactly!! lol xDD
I can't wait to see Hazuki's reaction to his new look.
Poor Rokka though, she must have thought that Hazuki is a really INSANE drunk, I would've been freaked out. xD

And omg the little Rokka fairy so cute :3 The little Rokka in the opening is now explained 。◕‿◕。

Can't wait for the next episode! Next week come quickly~ I must know his answer ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

08-03-12, 6:43 PM

I really want to see Hazuki's reaction to his new hairstyle and glasses! I loled very hard when Rokka actually liked the hairstyle :D
Rokka Hime was too cuuuutee x) But like most people I thought it dragged on too much? Not the best episode but still a good one.
Oh Shimao, what are you gonna do now??

08-03-12, 7:32 PM

The series makes it so easily for me to switch between certain levels of adoration for the two guys. Shimao screwing around with Hazuki's body did make me laugh. I know it is awfully childish but that made me like it all the more. He does these shallow things but still behaves like a decent person in Hazuki's body. Yes, probably because he is actually in it himself.

But I also don't think he wants to completely ruin Hazuki's life. It is a terrible kind of jealousy Atsushi can't get out of. I can't even blame him for clinging like that with the short amount of time he had to enjoy his love. Not that any amount of time is too much when it comes to a loved one. After all this time he still has not been able to let go. If anything, I think that having revolved around Rokka for so long she has become the only thing he can think of. But hopefully Hazuki entering will change that. Already there were some positive signs. Like Atsushi thinking of Hazuki as that shy but brave figure by himself.

08-03-12, 8:57 PM

I think this is the among the top 3 anime this season for sure. Really nice pacing, interesting concept and likable characters, nice music, and is not too melodramatic.

Shimao did not totally ruin Hazuki's reputation, because he was supposedly "drunk" when he was doing all that weird stuff before sleeping.

I didn't expect Shimao to cut Hazuki's hair though, but it looks not that bad TBH.

I think Rokka would like Hazuki more because of his similar behaviour to Shimao though. It would be like spending her time with somebody she has already known for a long time.

08-04-12, 2:26 PM

Haters gonna hate.
Chibi Rokka was so adorable, really*.*
What can I say...I love Shimao, I love Hazuki and I love Rokka. Threesome forever.
Actually Shimao did a favor to Hazuki, the glasses suit him a lot and well a hair cut is good for the hair split ends. XD
Being a Fujoshi is an ode to male beauty.

08-04-12, 4:40 PM

Oh my Rokka-chan, you're so blunt lol.
And Shimao, you're really a heartless bastard for messing with a dude's hair. Not cool.

Although it really does fit him. I prefer his old hair, but those glasses are sexy on him.

Good episode.

Anyone else have a moment when Shimao cried in Hazuki's body at the beginning?

08-04-12, 5:43 PM

GuiltyKing said:
I'm starting to hate the ghost.

I wonder what Hazuki will discover on his journey through Shimao's mind. To me it looks like both men will learn something important about the other which hopefully will result in a peaceful ending for the trio.

Same. Eventually Shimao's going to realise he had his chance at life and that it was selfish to take Hazuki's body, and also unfulfilling - he can't be himself. He can change Hazuki's appearance as much as he likes but to everyone else he's still Hazuki.

08-04-12, 6:39 PM

lol It is a really nice ep .. Hazuki's new image and how Rokka-chan got drown by the presence of a man in her life..

08-05-12, 8:05 AM

Well..that was fun! :D
The new look of Hazuki fits him better in my eyes but I never liked his look to begin with.
And what kind of proposal is that back washing? xD
I wonder how long Shimao intents to keep Hazukis body when he thinks about let the hair growing back. oO

08-05-12, 12:31 PM

I feel so bad for poor Atsushi. He has body but still can't talk with Rokka the way he imagined.
Also, how come ghost Atsushi can't leave the shop when it was that he first appeared in hospital?

08-06-12, 11:40 AM

rodac said:
I suspect that Shimao's actions are going to backfire--not only because Rokka is realizing more and more that having a man in her life is a good thing, but he also is beginning to realize the depth of Hazuki's feelings for her. If Shimao truly cares about Rokka he will realize it's time to go and let her move on with her life (and Hazuki).

^exactly.

Oh, the glasses are sexy as hell... and I'm fine with the short hair too (although I think the longer hair suits him much better)......

08-06-12, 5:45 PM

That was the funniest possession I've ever seen!

08-06-12, 8:59 PM

its sad but Shimao is dead so he needs to not eff up his wife's chance at new love with Hazuki! AND DAMN YOU FOR BLOWING HIS MONEY AND CUTTING HIS HAIR! GRRRRR

tho hes still hot.

08-06-12, 9:56 PM

I HATE HIS NEW HAIR T-T BUHHHH I WANT HIM BACK -3-
trash with shit taste doesn't deserve a signature

08-06-12, 10:20 PM

The ED is being released tomorrow, I believe. How do I go about getting that, for free?

08-07-12, 3:39 AM

Hazuki's gonna have a cow when he gets his body back.

08-09-12, 5:27 PM

HAHAHA WHAT
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

08-13-12, 2:37 AM

If I was Shimao, I wouldn't return his body.
NEVER

08-14-12, 9:02 PM

Aw I like the dream world where Hazuki was able to interact with Thumbelina Rokka.
Shimao's petty revenge on Hazuki's hair isn't working lol. His new haircut is actually much better.

09-08-12, 8:18 AM

every bad thing Atsushi did to Hazuki backfires...

little Rokka is soo cute~ i want one!

09-14-12, 11:35 AM

Give Hazuki his body back already! xD

10-22-12, 12:48 PM

the ending made me laugh just with his reaction xD

although it must be the most terrible feeling in the world, knowing your wife is basically falling for someone else, even with your own actions, but at the end of the day Rokka just thinks its Hazuki and is falling more and more for him in the end so he's kinda shooting himself in the foot tbh or at least that's how I see.... so I hope that he doesn't loan the body for much longer, but then again part of me wants him at least to say what he needs to, to Rokka he deserves that at least to help him move on.

Pages (2) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] »