MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bounen no Xamdou Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bounen no Xamdou »» Bounen no Xamdou Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Bounen no Xamdou Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

40 72.73%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 21.82%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 5.45%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 55

10-09-08, 7:25 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes! I knew it, Furuichi's a black/red Xam'd. He seems a little touched in the head, though. Next ep, though, his full form looks a little 'tarded; flaming bull Xam'd's okay, but the face...

EDIT: Yay, Nazuna's back! Sorry, wut?
Modified by Kineta, 09-13-12, 11:38 AM
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

10-09-08, 2:21 PM

I can't wait til next weeks episode!!!
I thought it was messed up that Akiyuki didn't go to see his mom, he just left that lunch box (wtf?).

10-09-08, 3:31 PM

everything is gettin serious now^^

10-09-08, 5:59 PM

I hope Akiyuki kicks Furuichi's ass. I've always hated Furuichi type "friends." The jealous ones will always try to overthrow with their selfish motives. Hopefully Akiyuki leaves Sentan Island for good with Nakiami and the two never look back. Good episode.

10-10-08, 4:18 PM

Ummm, is it just me or nobody wants to talk about haru here?? i was hoping for something like akiyuki wanting to take haru away but not yet has he revealed whether he thinks anything more of haru except being friends..i kinda feel sorry for her

but next ep is gonna be interesting with the jelous bastard furuichi wanting to take off akiyuki's head ^_^

10-10-08, 4:52 PM

perseus87 said:
Ummm, is it just me or nobody wants to talk about haru here?? i was hoping for something like akiyuki wanting to take haru away but not yet has he revealed whether he thinks anything more of haru except being friends..i kinda feel sorry for her

but next ep is gonna be interesting with the jelous bastard furuichi wanting to take off akiyuki's head ^_^
I don't think Akiyuki is dense enough not to see her feelings. And it would be nice if she got to leave with him. However, I'd also like to see Furuichi getting some sense beaten into him and tagging along (imaging Raigyo + Akiyuki + Furuichi pwning humanforms), but in the preview looks like that may never happen. Plus, you've got to take into account the size of that kayak: two people is pushing it.

But more than anything I want answers. The easiest person to get them from has been sleeping for the past thirteen frickin' episodes.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

10-11-08, 11:57 AM

Furuichi just better get his ass pwned. Seriously that bastard has been pissing me off for the last... several episodes.

10-11-08, 7:05 PM

audacious1 said:
I thought it was messed up that Akiyuki didn't go to see his mom, he just left that lunch box (wtf?).

I agree, that seemed too cruel. Really emotional scene with her running looking for him. I hope his mum reunites with him before he inevitably leaves again.

Plus I have a feeling that Haru is possibly going to end up leaving with Akiyuki by force due to the military forcing her to capture him or fight (whichever). Furuichi on the other hand may end up being a military weapon which would be pretty cool.

10-12-08, 3:17 AM

I'm kinda hoping that Furuichi is gonna die next episode. But this one was good.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"

10-12-08, 11:28 AM

cant wait till the next episode
i have when they leave you with a cliff hanger

10-12-08, 8:49 PM

Now the question is whether next Tuesday we are getting the new episode as the Playstation store said that it was two seasons. So is there going to be a break or just keep on going? It also would be kinda cool if by two seasons they meant two seasons of 26 episodes but for the Japanese that would be four seasons.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata

10-13-08, 2:36 PM

I too hope Akiyuki reunites with his mother, I felt bad when she just missed him.

Furuichi's lost his damn mind, I hope Akiyuki beats some sense into him.

10-13-08, 4:15 PM

umm I wonder what happened to the HQ torrents? I cant find any for this episode :S

10-13-08, 5:46 PM

I'm with the masses, the sooner Furuichi gets his ass handed to him on a plate the better. I feel sorry for Haru, I think Akiyuki likes her, but she really really likes Akiyuki. Unfortunately, he's probably going to leave Sentan with Nakiami escaping pursuit.

10-13-08, 5:48 PM

Lol @ looking in the bathroom first. A really good episode. Everything came together nicely. Somehow (Akiyuki and Nakiami specifically) the characters looked better, the running scene was pretty awesome and a fire Xam'd next episode!

Remus_Lupa said:
I'm kinda hoping that Furuichi is gonna die next episode.
I'd rather not have that happen. Imagine the effect it will have on Haru. :/

Akiyuki's mom = MILF.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!

10-15-08, 12:19 AM

damn good episode... i have to agree the running scene was done really nicely with all the flashbacks and stuff... freaking Furuichi finally went into insane mode... he needs to be put into his place and realize the bigger picture of everything...

10-16-08, 6:58 AM

Eh...
Nakiami has the same hat as Eureka and they look similar with it on.
I loved the contrast at the end of the ep. with Akiyuki and Nakiami standing on one side and Furuichi and Haru on the other...
Even with Furuichi grabbing her arm, I think it presents how the sides are going to play out in the second half of the series.
From the looks of it, I see Haru as more of a destined-to-be-tragic type and I doubt Akiyuki will end up with her...Nakiami maybe [that would be cute, but there is no development there at all...]?
Plus, Furuichi will probably get his redemption sooner or later...
And the half-face 'curse seal' at the end is deliciously evil~

10-18-08, 4:20 AM

*dances around singing "i was right, i was right", and runs into a wall*

well i guessed most of it, Haru is starting to hate Akiyuki for the position he put her in, Xam'd vs Xam'd is coming up, NakiamixAkiyuki relationship seems to be getting better and all thats left is for Furuichi to die!

11-07-08, 6:58 PM

Oh man where did you actually have seen it? [GGR] is just released episode 13 with better quality

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

11-08-08, 1:41 PM

I didn't want to comment on this until after I had seen a better encode, but now that I have I have to say that the animation quality was definitely down in this episode. There were multiple times where the character designs were "off" in between keyframes and if you watch Akiyuki's bandaged arm it tends to swell and shrink at random =(.

But that aside, it was a decent episode and it also marks our halfway point in the series so lets hope they get this plot moving forward next episode and start explaining a few things.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices