MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The God of High School?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» The God of High School?

07-29-12, 2:31 PM

I really love this manga, but I'm upset I can't add it to my list because it's not there.
I tried searching it here too but "Hiroki Endo's Tanpenshu" always appears.
That's not what i want !! >__<
I don't know if I just can't find it or it's not really there -___-

I think it deserves more readers >.<
Try reading it if you haven't read it,
Anyone here knows/reads it too?

Here's the cover n the main char:

Released: 2011

Author: Park Yong-je

Genre: Manhwa, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Martial Arts, Shounen, Supernatural, Webtoons

Plot: While an island half-disappearing from the face of the earth, a mysterious organization is sending out invitations for a tournament to every skilled fighter in the world. “If you win you can have ANYTHING you want”
They’re recruiting only the best to fight the best and claim the title of The God of high school!

Thanks D:

07-29-12, 2:40 PM

Well if it's only a webcomic MAL won't add it I think they only add manga/manwha that's actually printed.

07-29-12, 2:46 PM

Oh it's that so -___-
Too baaaaaaaaad >.<
Anyway, thanks :)

08-21-12, 1:53 AM

I read it, and I really like it. It's probably my second favorite after Tower of God. I really hope the day will come when Naver Comics finds its place on MAL...
"It departs in darkness, and in darkness its name is shrouded."

02-24-13, 9:47 PM

Appel_stroop said:
Well if it's only a webcomic MAL won't add it I think they only add manga/manwha that's actually printed.
Wow i didnt realize it was a webcomic, i just thought it was a bit odd looking but still pretty bad ass!

07-10-13, 9:37 AM

Somehow Girls of the Wild's has one, even though it's a webcomic. It's a shame that I can't add this one to my list.

07-10-13, 7:46 PM

Yeah... Manwha not being added is a bit of an annoyance.
The best fan service is a good plot.

I miss image BBC Code.

07-11-13, 4:22 AM

being a little off topic here but uhm... this manhwa has actually nothing to do with high school right?

07-11-13, 8:52 AM

It's just a bunch of overpowered teenagers fighting for a wish.
It's not every good from a story point of view and I don't care much for the characters....but the art and fighting are so amazing I forgive them lol.

07-11-13, 9:12 PM

ZenpieSama said:
It's just a bunch of overpowered teenagers fighting for a wish.
It's not every good from a story point of view and I don't care much for the characters....but the art and fighting are so amazing I forgive them lol.

agreed...story sucks and characters i dont care for at all but fighting is aweosme

09-09-13, 12:40 AM

oh never thought that there will be thread about it hehe it's very good :) but the fighting is masterpiece also in the recent chapters the MC seems more laid back so yea kinda awesome for me lol :p
The Weak Can Never Forgive. Forgiveness Is The Attribute Of The Strong

09-19-13, 7:55 PM

hey guys I requested a add pf GoH and its added but i do have one thing do not add the characters because someone did and it got deleted so please just added it to your list

link removed

Mod Edit: Removed link.
Modified by Luna_, 09-20-13, 12:41 AM

09-20-13, 12:51 AM
Forum Moderator
@kilz: If you submit a manga to the database, it is first only in the queue and waiting for moderator approval. The entry you linked was only in the queue and it will not be approved because it does not meet the guidelines: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=141104
This has been submitted many times in the past and got denied every time which you can see here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=60908&show=1520

I removed the link you posted because if people add it to their list and it gets denied later, they will get a ghost entry on their list. To avoid this problem please do not add entries that are not approved. To see what's approved go to Manga > Just Added.

Not every web comic will be allowed in the database. For more information please see this thread:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=592709

09-20-13, 8:13 PM

so your telling me a popular manhwa like GoH cant be accepted because its not publish and some web comic are on the same website as GoH can be listed here? I find that messed up since you got a lot of entries on that one Manhwa hell i found two one time here

Edited: okay i read your links but i still find it stupid since its a really enjoyable Manhwa that everyone show know about
Modified by Kuilvio, 09-20-13, 8:17 PM

09-28-13, 8:03 PM

Eventually it will be. There are a some other webtoons I want on here also.

11-16-13, 9:02 AM

That's a tad bit biased. Can't be added solely because it's a web comic? It's still manhwa regardless of it's origin. On top of that it's a legit shounen.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices