MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Poll: Arachnid Chapter 20 Discussion

Jul 29, 2012 2:44 AM
Forum Moderator
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Alice left her guard down when she was in the dressing room and the pool the moment the teacher attacked she realised something was wrong.
It's a surprise her guard was down she knew someone could attack her at any moment but seems she was left alone for to long.
It was a nice technique how she escaped the teacher tho.

Aug 4, 2012 12:04 AM

to be honest i hoped that she'll use that trick cuz she had to fight in water so it was a pleasant surprise and we reallly got 2 birds with one stone just in another form as two assassins finished within one ch :D

Mar 8, 2013 7:21 AM

My god... Again?!.. It's the FOURTH time she gets half-naked during the fight! Fourth! What the hell?!..

Since Assassin-san died, after Alice returned to school manga started to become less serious and more silly and fanservice-y... Kinda disappointing, actually...
Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse

May 3, 2013 12:09 AM
News Team
Lol, that rider kick came out of nowhere XD

Sep 6, 2014 2:41 PM

FANSERVICE MAX

All jokes aside, the air thread thing was complete bullshit. I'm pretty sure something like that isn't possible with threads, no matter how specially woven or physics-defying they might be. Rider to the rescue was pretty great though.
Modified by Swordnoob, Sep 6, 2014 2:46 PM
Je est un autre