Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Arachnid Chapter 20 Discussion

Jul 29, 2012 2:44 AM
Forum Moderator
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Alice left her guard down when she was in the dressing room and the pool the moment the teacher attacked she realised something was wrong.
It's a surprise her guard was down she knew someone could attack her at any moment but seems she was left alone for to long.
It was a nice technique how she escaped the teacher tho.

Aug 4, 2012 12:04 AM

to be honest i hoped that she'll use that trick cuz she had to fight in water so it was a pleasant surprise and we reallly got 2 birds with one stone just in another form as two assassins finished within one ch :D

Mar 8, 2013 7:21 AM

My god... Again?!.. It's the FOURTH time she gets half-naked during the fight! Fourth! What the hell?!..

Since Assassin-san died, after Alice returned to school manga started to become less serious and more silly and fanservice-y... Kinda disappointing, actually...
Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse

May 3, 2013 12:09 AM
News Team
Lol, that rider kick came out of nowhere XD

Sep 6, 2014 2:41 PM

FANSERVICE MAX

All jokes aside, the air thread thing was complete bullshit. I'm pretty sure something like that isn't possible with threads, no matter how specially woven or physics-defying they might be. Rider to the rescue was pretty great though.
Modified by Swordnoob, Sep 6, 2014 2:46 PM
Everything that isn’t necessary to getting what we want is gone. There’s an abundance of it all, thanks to science. Food is everywhere and it overflows and there’s nothing to worry about because we have and we want and we take. We’re, and by we I mean people, we’re everywhere and we spill over into one another and we’re all knit together, physically and mentally. It’s an exquisite landscape of things that don’t ever run out to see and touches and tastes and smells and mating and eating and mindless fighting and eating-mating and fighting-eating and fighting-