Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2012 1:23 PM

Oct 2011
Those secrets have gotta be the best ones I've seen in anime EVER.
Anyways, the PV has got me scared now. O_O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2012 1:27 PM
Jan 2009
Inaba for the win...

best female character in ages.
Jul 28, 2012 1:32 PM

Jun 2012
I swear the god.. ._.
If Taichi and Inaban develops a romantic relationship I'm going to be so disappointed D:

Iori I'm for you and Taichi T_T

Tough ,don't get me wrong xD I think Inaba is really a cool and funny character , but I just can't see her with Taichi ._. Maybe it's just because I ship Taichi and Iori and she also said stuff like " you two need each other , Taichi you like Iori " so.. you snatching him away after saying those things.. I don't really appriciate it xD It makes me wonder if there'll be something like.. a School Days end? lol
SakiJul 28, 2012 4:39 PM
Jul 28, 2012 1:42 PM

Jul 2010
Trololol, that's some confession there Taichi.

Just hearing the word "Death" in the title for the next episode already has me in chills.
Jul 28, 2012 1:45 PM

Aug 2008
Watch this episode with Iori and Inaban developments then think back about previous episode with Yui, now I don't know which pair to ship anymore.

Anyway, that's extremely good! And to think that it would exceed my HIGH expectation from previous episode, oh man.

Iori's problem is quite complex. Think back about what she said in Aoki's body about personalities makes sense. She is afraid that no one will recognize her. Taichi promised that he will always recognize her whichever body she is in. I think she was immediately testing him by speaking in masculine speech. Taichi needs to live up to his promise.

Inaban's problem is more straight forward. People not trusting others is normal. She just overthink it too much.

Taichi is a damn nice guy who can make every girls fall for him, but I feel that he is having trouble dealing with Iori's problem. One reason maybe that he is in love with her. So he is not making his moves comfortably around her.
KaitoDashJul 28, 2012 1:50 PM
Jul 28, 2012 1:56 PM
Nov 2009
WOAH. Dem naughty naughty boy and girl.
Jul 28, 2012 1:57 PM

Apr 2010
From the symptoms Inaba was having i was able to conclude the following the reason why she collapsed was lack of sleep the other two symptoms vomiting and headache where migraine which is caused be lot's of stress.
I knew those two symptoms right away since i suffer from migraine as well as such i am also able to tell that it wasn't severe for Inaba yet.
If it was severe she would not be able to think clearly she would get a fever she would not be able to tolerate light or sound and the pain can even paralyse, i got it so bad sometimes that i couldn't even sleep all i could do was wait for it to go even nothing else.
Migraine usually last between 4 to 48 hours.
Luckily most of Inaba stress seemed to have been solved when she told her worries to the group so her chances of getting migraine again anytime soon have decreased.

Uberchu said:
That was probably the weirdest confession I've ever heard.
The part where Inaba told she used Taichi to masturbate wasn't a confession she was just saying she did the same thing he did.
How often do you think about the people you know or people you encounter that they look good for most people this happens pretty often.
And most people think about having sex with that person what it would be like those thoughts are basically what many people masturbate to.
This doesn't mean that they automatically want to engage a relationship with that person or even have sex with that person there just thinking about it.
Jul 28, 2012 2:02 PM

Nov 2011
Like the rest of their group, I didn't much care for Inaba's confession. On the other hand, Iori's issue brings up an interesting question. How much of your personality if yours, and how much of it is influence from the media and people around you? Tabula rasa, and to what extent. That aside, it feels like this is the end of assigning a trauma/secret per person. It doesn't look like the boys have any secrets, and it seems they may expand on Inaba's situation, and move on to their current dilemma of personality-switching, or the developing one involving their feelings.

Also, that transition between the preview and the ending was nice.
Jul 28, 2012 2:22 PM

Jul 2012
lol awesome episode. i was sitting there the whole time going "oh snap! They totally went there!"
Jul 28, 2012 2:26 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
My son, who is twelve, has been watching this with me, though he has NOT seen this episode yet. I'm generally very open with him about sex and explain as needed with the questions as they come up, often in the context of an anime show we are watching together. I myself like to think I don't have any hangups about the topic. However...

I am not ready for him to watch this episode!

Anyway, while I thought it was an awesome episode, the part I think I liked best was the background music being played while Inaba explained to Taichi about her inability to trust anybody.
Jul 28, 2012 2:27 PM

Jul 2012
Raphow said:
i don't know what the fuss is about,
i also masturbated to inaba...

i lol'd
Jul 28, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2012
Cratex said:
My son, who is twelve, has been watching this with me, though he has NOT seen this episode yet. I'm generally very open with him about sex and explain as needed with the questions as they come up, often in the context of an anime show we are watching together. I myself like to think I don't have any hangups about the topic. However...

I am not ready for him to watch this episode!

Anyway, while I thought it was an awesome episode, the part I think I liked best was the background music being played while Inaba explained to Taichi about her inability to trust anybody.

It definitely has a more mature theme than the other anime this season
Jul 28, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2012
Was Inaba being serious at the end there or just mocking Taichi?
Jul 28, 2012 2:36 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
plushkin said:
Cratex said:

It definitely has a more mature theme than the other anime this season

It's not so much the mature theme. He's seen scenes were sex between two characters was talked about or even implied (he watched all of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san with me, for instance) and we've talked about the basic 'mechanics' of it, but I'm not ready to talk about that specific topic

(excuse me while I go freak out)
Jul 28, 2012 2:37 PM

Mar 2008
What if after Iori jumps off the bridge and suddenly swaps bodies with someone. That would mean that she had killed a person and that she now has to live in that person's body from now on. Imagine the guilt she would have to live through.

Inaba is the best girl. Iori is a close second.
Jul 28, 2012 2:43 PM

Jul 2010
Genryu said:
Was Inaba being serious at the end there or just mocking Taichi?

I actually think she was being serious.Her face was saying shes mocking him, but we can kinda see she have a thing for Taichi...doing it is just wrong, but my guess is that she wasnt joking at all >_>
Jul 28, 2012 2:55 PM
Nov 2011
This episode made me like Inaba more then Iori.
Jul 28, 2012 2:56 PM

Aug 2009
Best Ending ever xD This show is soo win^^
Suddenly I find Inaban very attractive^^
Hard to believe the original source was not a visual novel, 'cause every heroine seems worth getting ;-)
I hope Aoki won't become just a side character, currently Taichi's the big playboy^^
Can't wait for next ep <3
Jul 28, 2012 3:06 PM
Jun 2009
Inaban is my spirit animal, I love her! And I feel for her, I also don't trust anyone. This episode was pretty smart.
Jul 28, 2012 3:19 PM

Jan 2012
That confession had me dying of laughter. Great episode, really wasn't expecting that kind of secret from Taichi, haha. This series has a great mix of comedy/drama so far, love it!
Jul 28, 2012 3:22 PM

Jul 2011
Well, I think they make good friends :) All of them (They are all somehow weird)

Hmm I accidently watched preview of next episode and it doesn't bring any good...

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 28, 2012 3:33 PM

Dec 2009
Those secrets <3
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 28, 2012 3:37 PM

Jul 2012
Dude I'm so mindblown. XD Especially by the previews. The piano music makes it so dramatic.

I was surprised when Himeko said her "secret" to Taichi. I meant the second secret.
Jul 28, 2012 3:39 PM

Feb 2009
Inaba I understand you perfectly girl, but I was thinking about something much more worse. At least we know that Taichi is a normal teenage boy, not portrayed as the perfect gentleman.
MaxCrazy7Jul 28, 2012 3:44 PM
Jul 28, 2012 3:49 PM
Jul 2012
I had to pause it for a minute when Taichi said that ..

I was not expecting that all, but good episode ^_^
Jul 28, 2012 3:49 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MaxCrazy7 said:
At least we know that Taichi is a normal teenage boy, not portrayed as the perfect gentleman.
Unfortunately for women the world over, the natural habitat of unicorns and perfect gentlemen is not to be found on this world.
Jul 28, 2012 3:51 PM

Aug 2010
People masturbate while thinking about people they know. Nothing new with that. Next episode looks good. I'm just wondering if Aoki will have any relevance. Right now he just seems like a side character while the story revolves around Taichi and the three girls.
Jul 28, 2012 4:05 PM

Jan 2012
Meykkei said:
I swear the god.. ._.
If Taichi and Inaban develops a romantic relationship I'm going to be so disappointed D:

My thoughts exactly!
Jul 28, 2012 4:19 PM

Dec 2011
The preview left me wondering.

What happens if someone's body dies while other person soul is on them?

both body and current soul die and the swapped soul which lost it's body will stay in a body not belonging to them for evah?

or Will the swap end and the souls will reswap so they body1 dies along with soul1?

because something like: Iori jumps, while she falls blonde dude swapp with her, Iori's body die along with blond dude soul, and Iori is now trapped within blonde guy body.
Jul 28, 2012 4:24 PM

May 2010
Ahri said:
Meykkei said:
I swear the god.. ._.

My thoughts exactly!

Count me in. IorixTaichi till the end, but the PV gives me chills of what's gonna happen to my favorite girl Iori. :(
Jul 28, 2012 4:26 PM

Mar 2008
Who cares about years of trauma when you have Taichi. One consultation with Dr.Taichi and you'll be worry free, it doesn't even take more than 15 minutes and best of all it's for FREE!
Jul 28, 2012 4:33 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
andreyue said:

both body and current soul die and the swapped soul which lost it's body will stay in a body not belonging to them for evah?

or Will the swap end and the souls will reswap so they body1 dies along with soul1?
A third possibility: body 1 dies, soul 2 is not attached to body 1 and thus is able to return to body 2, but soul 1 has nowhere to go and also stays in body 2.

Mind you, I don't think Iori is actually doing what the preview implies, at least, not on purpose.
Jul 28, 2012 4:34 PM
Jan 2012
andreyue said:

because something like: Iori jumps, while she falls blonde dude swapp with her, Iori's body die along with blond dude soul, and Iori is now trapped within blonde guy body.

what if body1 dies with soul2 stuck somewhere, and soul2 dies with body2 being a zombie :O (more tragic for both parties, but less logical).
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Who cares about years of trauma when you have Taichi. One consultation with Dr.Taichi and you'll be worry free, it doesn't even take more than 15 minutes and best of all it's for FREE!

yeah I couldn't help but feel that in the second half of the episode with inaba, it kind of felt like a conveyor belt of traumatised highschool girls all looking to fall for Taichi :O!
still I'm liking this show - although there probably is something that's been done terribly (someone always says something bad about any anime) I can't see/hear anything here.
+1 for realism as well, whilst still keeping that "sparkly" feel of slice of life, so it doesn't feel too much like a fairy tale like some other SoL shows do.
Jul 28, 2012 4:38 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

Oh, no, there IS a price. You must learn of hideous, soul shattering secrets or experience excruciating pain that not even death could alleviate.
Jul 28, 2012 4:41 PM

Dec 2010
iHeartTsugumi said:
Ahri said:
Meykkei said:
I swear the god.. ._.

My thoughts exactly!

Count me in. IorixTaichi till the end, but the PV gives me chills of what's gonna happen to my favorite girl Iori. :(

^ I agree with this as well.

I gave a little guess earlier but I just thought of this now, in the preview it said "how do you feel about Iori, Taichi?" what if after Inaba said this she switched bodies with Iori and then jumped off?
Just another guess. Though I think this one is pretty unlikely.
Jul 28, 2012 4:49 PM
Oct 2010
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Indeed. So much for normal teen. This guy is a master mentalist with skills beyond those of professional hypnotherapists.

OK, being serious, it's not like their traumas are cured, he just gave them hope that it can be healed or worked around.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 28, 2012 4:54 PM

Feb 2012
Lol at that ending when she said "I masturbated to you as well" that caught be off guard but, like Senjougahara said girls have erotic thoughts as well.

Still funny as hell though. lol
Jul 28, 2012 5:00 PM

Jan 2012
Oh man, that must be the greatest/weirdest friendship ever to reveal to each other that they've masturbated to their friends. Awesome!
Jul 28, 2012 5:08 PM

May 2011
this episode was amazing!!
i am hoping for romance with inaba and taichi
what a confession to make, was not expecting that! XD

next episode looks deep o_o
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jul 28, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2011
I hope that relationship between Taichi and Inaba will now be friendship only , otherwise this anime will become too unreal in things that it wants to be super-real and mature. Making me unable to rate it highly. Great development so far. This show really is a surprise.

NEXT WEEK ... faster...
maddestJul 28, 2012 5:54 PM
Jul 28, 2012 5:17 PM
Jul 2012
It better not be serious with the name of the next episode! If Iori dies, I'm not watching anymore! I'm tired of seeing tragedy anime! I've seen too many now! Clannad, Kanon, School Days (actually that one pissed me off). Though I actually love Clannad. But I don't want anything bad happening in this one!
Jul 28, 2012 5:32 PM

May 2008
Aoki is doing absolutely nothing in this show , why is it even needed for him to be here.

Lol when Taichi said that to Inaban. WIN

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 28, 2012 6:22 PM

Jan 2012
Freaking awesome.
I loved the secrets and almost died laughing and then got aroused at the end lol.

Anyways. I think taichi loves someone else besides iori and that escalates into her wanting to kill herself or something. What is the true color of the white knight i wonder? Maybe the fact that he likes his friends love interest (Yui) so its kind of like backstabbing idk.
Jul 28, 2012 6:36 PM

Apr 2012
omg this episode was so intense and perfect and this series is just getting betterr and better i swear. the secrets were HILARIOUSSSS. And the preview for the next episode looked damn intense.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2012 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
So, What's the point of the other male character?
Jul 28, 2012 6:46 PM

Aug 2011
I was kind of hoping they will skip the Inaba's problem.
Iori joke part can be done better.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 28, 2012 6:48 PM

Aug 2011
rorinmaru said:

To pair up with Yui.
Really, this won't turn out to be Yui falling for Taichi.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 28, 2012 7:06 PM
Jun 2010
this will probably be the top anime for this season for me, this episode was good but lack in body swapping but everything else made up for it.
Jul 28, 2012 7:12 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Chill, people. This is only the fourth episode, and it's not like he hasn't already been established as part of the chain of relationships.
Jul 28, 2012 7:27 PM

Jul 2010
Awww. TaichixInaba forever. I know he loves Nagase, but I like these two together better. I'm so happy they didn't avoid the girl masturbating topic like most animes do. (because it makes a girl less "innocent") It makes this anime really unique. Just for that, I'd bump it up a few scores :)

Kokoro Connect and Natsuyuki Rendezvous makes this season amazing! <3

And oh haha, I'm falling for Taichi too. Nice guys don't finish last after all ;)
fishergirl16Jul 28, 2012 7:33 PM
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.