Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2012 2:00 AM

Dec 2011
Raphow said:
i don't know what the fuss is about,
i also masturbated to inaba...

You have made my day
Jul 30, 2012 2:28 AM

Nov 2011
straycat95 said:
Raphow said:
i don't know what the fuss is about,
i also masturbated to inaba...

You have made my day

LOL XD

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 30, 2012 3:10 AM

Apr 2012
I had and still expect great things from this show - seemingly, in a perpetual manner, it has yet to fail in providing said greatness. Nice episode.
RakutomiJul 30, 2012 3:24 AM

Jul 30, 2012 5:26 AM

May 2010
Loved this episode...even if it has gotten a bit weird.
Jul 30, 2012 9:56 AM
Feb 2012
This show is... amazing. This thing's pulling off a Madoka being all cute and slice of life on the outside but really, *really* dark on the inside. Just look at all the drama, all the complex stories, all the... simply wow, I'm genuinely intrigued. What might happen due to Taichi's kindness? What will be the consequences (speaking of which, next episode's preview scares the crap out of me)? And most importantly -- why is he so kind and what will be his story/destiny?

5/5 10/10 etc etc take all the points I have to offer
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 30, 2012 11:08 AM

Jul 2011
Himeko's secret made my heart beat, especially since when she said it, we had Taichi's point of view.. Although, that smile could mean she's joking instead of being serious. But if she was serious, holy crap.

Again, the translation fudged up a little when he was assuring Iori wasn't a confession. He was going to say something but he trailed off. It was more like "You are..." (Nagase no koto...) instead of "I like/love..."

Preview is kinda "wtf" though. I'll be pissed if Iori actually dies, cause it seems really unnecessary, unless she was getting triple teamed by her fathers.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Jul 30, 2012 11:36 AM

Jul 2009
Those secrets... I didn't see those two coming XD
Jul 30, 2012 12:20 PM

Jan 2011
TheLocalHentai said:
Himeko's secret made my heart beat, especially since when she said it, we had Taichi's point of view.. Although, that smile could mean she's joking instead of being serious. But if she was serious, holy crap.

Again, the translation fudged up a little when he was assuring Iori wasn't a confession. He was going to say something but he trailed off. It was more like "You are..." (Nagase no koto...) instead of "I like/love..."

Preview is kinda "wtf" though. I'll be pissed if Iori actually dies, cause it seems really unnecessary, unless she was getting triple teamed by her fathers.
Inaba secret definitely serious.. LOL loved this episode.

5/5
Jul 30, 2012 1:14 PM
Jun 2012
Alright Taichi... we get it, you win. You now have the award for the most embarrassing thing a guy can say to a girl.

Really liked how they did Inaba in this episode though - especially her reaction to Taichi's "confession" which must have been 3 parts scorn, 1 part incredulity, 1 part embarassment and a pinch of heartwarming. XD
Jul 30, 2012 1:41 PM

Jul 2011
Best fucking series this summer, I swear.
Jul 30, 2012 1:49 PM

Jan 2011
I didn't see that coming, instant 10/10 (or 5/5 stupid poll) for this episode. I wonder what the VA were thinking whey they had to voice those sentences, they were probably being ashamed.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 30, 2012 2:05 PM

Jul 2011
MasterMeNL said:
I didn't see that coming, instant 10/10 (or 5/5 stupid poll) for this episode. I wonder what the VA were thinking whey they had to voice those sentences, they were probably being ashamed.

Damn, it would be cool if someone had made ​​a video at the moment they were registering in the studio, certainly they have made a lot of laughs and jokes a lot.
Jul 30, 2012 2:40 PM

Mar 2012
i dont like the male characters of this show. They are so dull for me... its doesnt feel like they are the ones saying those words... dunno dunno maybe its just me...
Nagase yes... she is the best.
Jul 30, 2012 4:03 PM

Dec 2009
This anime started kinda boring, but ever since the last episode I'm enjoying it so much. ~
Jul 30, 2012 4:04 PM

Nov 2011
Holy crap, this episode had one of the most epic endings ever.
Dat Inaba. DAT SMILE.
And her VA also voices Milla Maxwell from ToX... Too much love, man.

Also this show is moving at a nice pace.
It started "okay" but keeps getting more and more interesting.

5/5.
Jul 30, 2012 5:03 PM

Feb 2010
Dem secrets have been leaked.
5/5 wud watch again.
Jul 31, 2012 1:03 AM
Jul 2018
haha Wow, great episode. Confession was great. I didn't what I was expecting him to say, but it definitely wasn't that.

Lots of character develop for Inaba and Iori. This series is developing the characters almost too quickly. It seems like we are finding out too much about them too fast, so later on it might be get boring. But towards the end it might focus more on stopping the body swapping.

I am suspicious that Inaba's sickness might be something more. Maybe she will end up being sick with something really serious later. Maybe.

Iori is my favorite girl of the series so far, so it was interesting to find out about her past. I sorta guessed it would be something like that, but I didn't think she wouldn't know her self at all. I really can't wait for the next episode. The scene of her falling of the bridge from the PV is a reason why I started this series. I don't think they would actually have anyone die yet.
Jul 31, 2012 5:25 AM

Nov 2011
That was...Very original
I really like TaichixInaba, they make a good couple
Jul 31, 2012 7:23 AM

Mar 2012
Geez five dads!
Next ep AokixYui and TachixIori?
Jul 31, 2012 7:56 AM
Jul 2012
Thats quite some dirty little secret in this episode...

Whats in the next episode!?!
IORI! NOOOO!!! O_O
Jul 31, 2012 11:44 AM

Nov 2010
Deep stuff around here
Nagase has some nice survival skills after putting up with 5 fathers

Taichi's Character seem to bee the strongest around and funny as well with his confessions

With Inaba countering back at the end xD
Jul 31, 2012 12:08 PM

Jun 2011
best episode. i really liked this one
Jul 31, 2012 3:01 PM
Jul 31, 2012 7:00 PM

Mar 2012
Rolpege said:
I really like this anime, and this episode was amazing! Loving it, can't wait for Episode 5.

There's only one thing though, I'm really hoping this won't be a harem. I don't like them at all!

And about the masturbation thing, maybe I got it wrong (I basically have to use the english subtitles so I didn't get the original japanese dialogue on that), but the masturbation thing I think it's about masturbating when you're on someone's else body. That's why Inaba asks Taichi if he's used the other girls as well!

What do you think?

Sorry, but no, I don't think that's the case.
That would be some pretty serious violation of trust and privacy, and none of the characters would do it, let alone admit to doing it.
Jul 31, 2012 7:06 PM

Jul 2012
Jesus, I can't wait for the next episode. This episode was sooooo epic in soooo many ways. I think Taichi would definitely be better with Inaba! :3
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."(Steins;Gate)

Jul 31, 2012 10:19 PM
Oct 2010
Rolpege said:
And about the masturbation thing, maybe I got it wrong (I basically have to use the english subtitles so I didn't get the original japanese dialogue on that), but the masturbation thing I think it's about masturbating when you're on someone's else body. That's why Inaba asks Taichi if he's used the other girls as well!
Not maybe, you definitely got it wrong, that's really not it.

Besides, it would not be normal teen behavior but rather criminal (in essence, since we don't exactly have laws for body swapping conduct)... not to mention there would be a high risk of exposure considering how random the swapped time is... And even if the swap is not right on cue, do you think they would not notice the clear changes in body chemistry after the fact?

Also, assuming he could get away with it, instead of reassuring Inaba by confessing such a thing, he would achieve the opposite effect... prove that she cannot trust them.

... Seriously, how did you get that idea?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 1, 2012 3:47 AM

Nov 2008
Taichi has my respect. Moving a girl to tears by telling her you've fapped to her, that's just incredible.
I hope next week leaves some lasting damage, though. I mean, at this rate he'll heal everyone by episode 6 or 7.
Aug 1, 2012 4:02 AM
Sep 2011
Wow, just found this anime three days ago and honestly it's been a while since I've anticipated the next episode of anything this much. Easily the best anime of the season, it's becoming pretty difficult to resist looking at spoilers.

Anybody else think the ED is better than the OP? I must've watched/listened to it 50 times by now...
Aug 1, 2012 6:18 AM

Jun 2012
I really liked this episode. We got to see more character development regarding Iori and her past. Once again Taichi stepped in to help everyone with their past or present problems. I also found his secret quite funny, but the funnier part was the very ending with Inaba's confession to Taichi. Very funny :)
Aug 1, 2012 3:49 PM
Jul 2012
I like how the humor is done in this series. It makes the drama feel a lot less heavy. I like series that can be serious without being depressive.
I'm just hoping they won't rush too much with the characters (or their relationships). And that the male characters will not just be the typical selfless guy+dumb friend pair.
Aug 1, 2012 3:52 PM

Mar 2012
KasaiAisu said:
Wow, just found this anime three days ago and honestly it's been a while since I've anticipated the next episode of anything this much. Easily the best anime of the season, it's becoming pretty difficult to resist looking at spoilers.

Anybody else think the ED is better than the OP? I must've watched/listened to it 50 times by now...

I completely agree about the ED being amazing and much better than the OP.
I've mentioned this before, but there is something magical about how they have the preview music dropping into the ED. The fact that they put the preview before the ED was genius to begin with, and the music just makes it that much better.
Aug 2, 2012 12:43 AM

Mar 2012
OMG Taichi is just so pure and innocent. Inaba's reply at the end just made me like her even more damn..!! Next eps will be a sad one sigh..
Keep moving forward
Aug 2, 2012 10:56 AM

Apr 2011
This anime is full of win!

I felt I understimate this anime a bit. I thought I'll be body swapping, misunderstandings, and ecchi moments, but this is way better than I expected. I love this anime already.
Aug 2, 2012 4:20 PM

Apr 2012
Ohmygod. I've seriously begun to love this show.

Totally didn't expect that part with Inaba in the ending, hahaha! and I didn't think it in the way Nagase did when she said that "you just worry too much" and I realized, oh wait. It was just that. -_-

And the preview. Ohmygod. The preview. I am so excited for saturday.

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Aug 2, 2012 5:30 PM

Aug 2011
Now, for me, it's starting to get a lot more interesting by exposing the character's warped pasts. Well, I thought Iori's multiple personalities for her fathers was the only alarming secret. Himeko's inability to trust and Taichi's masturbation habits are a standard affair.

Get all the secrets of your chest and become closer than ever before. Only then can the group swap bodies and still build on their relationships after this is all done with. Otherwise they won't survive.
Aug 3, 2012 12:20 AM

Sep 2010
What I dont get is when he said he masturbated to Inaba and the two other girls. Does he mean while he was in their bodies?
Aug 3, 2012 12:37 AM

Jun 2009
alpatrose said:
What I dont get is when he said he masturbated to Inaba and the two other girls. Does he mean while he was in their bodies?

No, and frankly I'm surprised some people are misunderstanding this. He meant in his body, not in theirs.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 3, 2012 2:19 AM

Apr 2012
this show is fairly good except continuing on from the last episodes the problems the female characters face seem to be resolved rather unconvincingly to the watchers. Inaba's instinctual distrust for humans in general and her pessimistic cynical personality seems to be too easily mitigated with the help of taichi. If she had spent her whole life distrusting of others, the relative ease in which she transitions into comfortably revealing her true personality to a bunch of people she admittedly said she didn't trust earlier has too much of a disconcerting effect imo. Taichi seems to have to much of an ability to affect such a huge part of the personas of the female characters. While this is to be expected from the genuinely kindhearted and ridiculously selfless albeit plain and often dull male leads and the (presumably) 1 cour format this show is expected to follow, I was hoping that the problems of the female leads would be delved into more deeply and that there would be more satisfying resolutions.Obviously one needs to reserve judgement as this show is not even at its halfway mark and it is shaping up to be an entertaining show.
Also I am beginning to lean towards the taichi x iori pairing. Initially liked Inaba but after this episode, her problem pales compared to those of the others and it seems like a waste of time to devote a whole episode on such a trivial issue such as her innate distrust of others. These things are common in a lot of people and hardly worth mentioning. Rather than distrust, it's possible to say Inaba suffers from paranoia. Clearly seen from the pv, it is iori who needs taichi by her side and taichi saving iori from her despair would be cliched but touching.. Iori the one hurting the most inside and Taichi the one who promises to stay by Iori's side and help Iori find out who she is again and perhaps help her find her meaning of happiness again. Sounds rather trite doesn't it?
Aug 3, 2012 5:46 AM
Jul 2012
insan3soldiern said:
alpatrose said:

No, and frankly I'm surprised some people are misunderstanding this. He meant in his body, not in theirs.

Yeah, if something like that happened it would give a whole nother level of disturbing to the series (and not in a good way). A grope or two is to be expected, but something like using another people's body to masturbate would be an extreme breach of privacy.
Aug 3, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2012
nice ep !
Taichi x Inaba! hngggg!!! makes me feel giddy inside
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Aug 3, 2012 8:12 AM
May 2010
TAichi goes around ans setting flags everywhere!
the relationships are going to be very messy
Aug 3, 2012 5:49 PM

Dec 2009
Wow didn't see that coming haha. Looks like we have a harem going on.
Aug 3, 2012 5:54 PM

May 2012
LOOOL That was the greatest ending I've seen in a long time xD
Aug 4, 2012 7:39 AM

Apr 2011
The ending was funny. I
"I have also masturbated to you too" lol I was like WTF
Great episode 5/5
Aug 4, 2012 8:14 AM

Apr 2007
I laughed out loud at Taichi's confession. I was actually expecting a greater revelation. Inaba's confession at the end was surprising but I wonder if she was serious or just saying it for him.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Aug 4, 2012 8:38 AM

Apr 2012
Unexpected confession from Inaba too! I wonder how they can keep up this level of drama for the whole series.
Aug 4, 2012 11:20 AM

Mar 2012
tainteddonut said:
I laughed out loud at Taichi's confession. I was actually expecting a greater revelation. Inaba's confession at the end was surprising but I wonder if she was serious or just saying it for him.

She was serious. So serious.
Aug 4, 2012 1:35 PM

Jun 2009

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Literally my reaction to both Taichi and Inaba's secret.... The fact that they confess it....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
This is why I love anime... they can pull off convo/plot that no other media dare to pull... Effectively as well.
AirStylesAug 4, 2012 1:40 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2012 1:55 AM

Jun 2011
AirStyles said:

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Literally my reaction to both Taichi and Inaba's secret.... The fact that they confess it....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
This is why I love anime... they can pull off convo/plot that no other media dare to pull... Effectively as well.

+1

i laughed so hard when he confessed that
Aug 5, 2012 12:33 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, this episode contained too many feeling. I was laugh, sad, and smiling throughout it. What a great EP!

Now, I started to feel like Inaba was kinda weird. I like the fact that she's a spotlight for this EP, and we got to know more about her. I like the second part the most that they revealed that they both were thinking about the other when there were doing .. that thing. I was like 'whoaaaa?!'

Now, seems like all the girls are fall for Taichi. Wow. He's really likable though. :)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.