Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 29, 2012 2:46 AM

Oct 2010
Wordsmith said:
I don't think Inaba was moved because Taichi faps to her but because he trusts her enough to disclose this secret to her. And at the same time she thinks it's stupid to be moved because of the nature of the secret.
You mean her nature of embarrassment? If that is so then why bother mention to be flattered? Well if she refers back to such tremendous trust and being impressed by the spur of it then yes but a blush seems more being embarrassed and she did give it off as soon as she confirmed what it was he was implying exactly by it.

Could be a double meaning in all this. Sticking to mines cause it's a blush that she exhibited.

Wordsmith said:
About Inaba's confession later... dunno what she's playing at. My take is, she just wanted to throw him a bit off balance (and she did^^)
I am thinking it could be a joke too but it gives off as being the truth yet I find it hard Inaba just saying it like that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 29, 2012 2:49 AM

Sep 2010
lol dat final comeback on inaba :P.

also next episode preview looks very interesting, show is def going the right direction.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 2:49 AM

Dec 2009
Really liked episode 4. There's a lot of character development and we got to see into the life histories of some of the characters.

The next episode seems to be quite dramatic, can't wait.
Jul 29, 2012 3:51 AM

Oct 2009
Ok, I love Inaba XD
Jul 29, 2012 4:09 AM

Jun 2012
-Tsukkomi said:
Open if you dare (no sexual innuendo intended)

Yep , I'm dropping this anime ._.
Ok rage time..
Jul 29, 2012 4:16 AM

Aug 2011
there's 17episodes.

For how many episodes for each volume

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 29, 2012 4:49 AM

Nov 2007
Soshinra said:
there's 17episodes.

^That sounds pretty logical according to the official website. 17 seems like a weird number of episodes though, lol xD
EjcJul 29, 2012 4:55 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jul 29, 2012 5:37 AM

Sep 2011
Haha those confessions xD
But honestly i think inaba is trolling taichi and just trying to make him feel relieved in some way.
Jul 29, 2012 6:25 AM
Jan 2011
Taichi has all the bithes, lol.
Jul 29, 2012 7:20 AM

Jan 2012
-Tsukkomi said:

I can accept this. It makes total sense to me.
Jul 29, 2012 7:35 AM

May 2010
OMG is that guy for real, well I must applaud for him with having the guts to share that "secret"of him (also Inaba too even if it's true or not)
Jul 29, 2012 7:42 AM

Mar 2012
Ejc said:
Soshinra said:
there's 17episodes.

^That sounds pretty logical according to the official website. 17 seems like a weird number of episodes though, lol xD

That's too bad. I was really hoping for 24.

How are they going just wrap up the whole body-swapping thing in one episode though? I guess that mechanic was never the main focus considering how it didn't even happen in episode 4, but still...

Jmac said:
ataraxial said:
Jmac said:
ataraxial said:
We're only on episode four... we've had a Yui episode and an Inaba episode, so Aoki should be up soon. It's way too early to be complaining - I personally would like to see more of Iori myself, but I'm not upset that the spotlight hasn't gotten around to her yet.

Touché. I'll leave at that and get off my soapbox. Of course I'd like to know if this a half or full season? This series is making my ponder lot and there hasn't been a show that's done that for me since Clannad..

Now that you mention it, Kokoro Connect does feel a bit like Clannad. Taichi certainly isn't Tomoya, but the setup is still pretty darn similar. Here's to Aoki being more important (and serious) of a character than Sunohara, though.

I'm thinking that this will be a full season. See my post above for a link + some analysis.

LOL! To put Tachi in the same league, would be an insult to Tomoya. Now that think more about it I think Inori could be Nagisa; or the heroine who has the most severe of problems, but only time will tell.

She could be Nagisa, but I think Yui actually fits better character-wise even if it doesn't plot-wise, with Aoki/Sunohara going after her. Iori would be more like Kotomi (lack of parents), while Inaba could be Tomoyo with her straightforward attitude. Then there's Taichi's imouto and Mai.

Also, isn't her name Iori?
Jul 29, 2012 7:49 AM

Sep 2010
The Iori part of the episode was really good. But Inaba part was so so. So basically Inaba is just a bitch.... >.< Anyway, now Inaba is officially the least fav. character for me in this series.

3.5/5
Jul 29, 2012 8:10 AM

Mar 2012
twonline said:
The Iori part of the episode was really good. But Inaba part was so so. So basically Inaba is just a bitch.... >.< Anyway, now Inaba is officially the least fav. character for me in this series.

3.5/5

Everything about this post is wrong.
Jul 29, 2012 8:11 AM
Jul 2012
twonline said:

3.5/5

Inaba is now my favorite character though. I was rooting for Taichi x Iori, but changed to Taichi x Inaba after this episode.

People are different and you need to accept that. Having distrust in friendships are normal as hell. I am the same, and it's not being a bitch.

Although I am quite hated by some of my friends, my distrust and jealousy were created due to my own insecurity, but some blame are on my friends. Some who judge me without knowing who I am (reference to Iori. Don't judge someone when you don't even know their real self), some who want to hurt (in a love relationship) by getting closer to the person I'm in love with to create tension and jealousy in order to hurt me and make me the "bad guy".

Sorry, it turned out to a little rant, but I can relate to the characters in this anime. I despise humanity, especially for the fact that we humans judge others before knowing them. We also are biased and refuse to comprehend someone else view of point (although there are exceptions). The fact wars are continuing is the prove of such, humans try to justify their own actions by applying "justice" to their actions so they can kill and hurt others.

Inaba isn't being a bitch, but you not even understanding how one would feel under that kind of pressure is being a bitch. Sorry, personal experience caused me to be sensitive and I don't mean a personal attack. Life never goes the way you want, it is more darker, more sinister and that is the theme I believe this anime has. To show how the current society is.
Jul 29, 2012 8:13 AM

Sep 2010
ataraxial said:
twonline said:

3.5/5

Mmmm... I don't know... Everybody has different tastes...
Jul 29, 2012 8:19 AM

Jul 2012
wow, this anime turn out to be better than I expected. Although when think about it. Use your friends to mastubate is pretty normal, right?
joshua_maiJul 29, 2012 8:24 AM
Jul 29, 2012 8:26 AM

Mar 2012
twonline said:
ataraxial said:
twonline said:

3.5/5

Mmmm... I don't know... Everybody has different tastes...

Wrong mostly because you didn't give any justification for anything.
The fact that I personally disagree with all of your stated opinions is secondary.
Also, read Samhiuy's post above.

joshua_mai said:
Lol, have seen this on 9gag.
http://9gag.com/gag/4891456

A quality first post if there ever was one.
Jul 29, 2012 8:27 AM

Mar 2012
joshua_mai said:
wow, this anime turn out to be better than I expected. Although when think about it. Use your friends to mastubate is pretty normal, right?

Lol, way to edit your post.
And yes, I would say so as well. Where else would you get, uhm... inspiration?
Jul 29, 2012 8:29 AM

Aug 2010
Oh wow, this was fantastic! 4 episodes in and Taichi already unlocked every girl's route. The confession part was hilarious, I laughed so much... Aoki's only concern is that Inaban equally mistrusts everyone and not just him, nice. And next episode seems like suicide. Ho boy, I'm glad I picked this up, even if I anticipated another Natsuiro Kiseki 5/5.

Edit: I love how Inaban actually addresses certain problems with Taichi's personality that in most shows just go unnoticed, because the main character is simply a perfectly nice guy.
Mogami-kunJul 29, 2012 8:33 AM
Jul 29, 2012 8:32 AM

Jun 2008
nice episode. I like it!

Jul 29, 2012 8:54 AM
Oct 2007
"do you want a handkerchief?" noway, not after what you just said
Jul 29, 2012 8:55 AM

Mar 2012
-Tsukkomi said:

This sounds great.
Jul 29, 2012 9:00 AM

Jul 2012
ataraxial said:
joshua_mai said:

uhm, persona experience :">
Anyway, Have found this site recently. I'm so glad that finally found some site with good quality disscusion. Though English is a big barrier.
I think the preview is a little troll and misunderstand-making, we all know that they can't let a character appears a lot in op die in the early episode right? (No Mami I don't talk about you)
Jul 29, 2012 9:13 AM

Mar 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
I personally have never done that and I don’t see any merit between 2 people in doing it. If you really love someone should you not be more assertive instead of indulging in each one’s lust through one’s own genitals?

33 years old? I call Bullshit on this.

Yumekichi11 said:
I thought as a virgin and proper girls she would not jerk off nor indulge in any lustful activities. She does not look like it but she sure is perverted. DAMN IT! My image is ruined of her now.

Are you supposed to be a kid or some thing? Girls pleasuring themselves is a normal thing, just rarely addressed in anime.

Yumekichi11 said:
In conclusion, I don’t approve of FAP. I think that FAP is not a good way to express love to each other and that is because the gesture involves to pleasure one’s genitals while only to relief themselves with the last image of the person or object as their insides burst out with love liquids. Only to repeat something addictive that has been proven to create dependance to various level of lustful releases needed to be fulfilled.

That being said there are far better love forms than expressing it verbally to a person and meaning to them you play with your genitals to their worth of your love. Sounds rather disgusting TBH.

Time being short I will leave it at that with a rather never understanding way of why would anyone express any love by playing with their genitals for someone else? That is plain stupid and ridiculous to me who never needed nor did masturbate.

Coming from someone who claims to have never done it. Fapping is healthy act man. And FYI people in sexual relationships fap just as often as single people do if not more.

Jmac said:
LOL! To put Tachi in the same league, would be an insult to Tomoya. Now that think more about it I think Inori could be Nagisa; or the heroine who has the most severe of problems, but only time will tell.

I think it's quite a good comparison actually, seeing as they both have the same role and they both have a sort of Messiah Complex and are both coupled with a comic relief character. Only difference is their circumstances and that Taichi's selflessness is addressed in the show.
Jul 29, 2012 9:24 AM

Mar 2012
@Kung-Fu-Jesus
Not fapping sounds pretty miserable and unhealthy.
I don't know what Yumekichi is on.

As for Tomoya vs. Taichi, I think what Jmac meant was simply that Tomoya is a better developed character overall. Obviously, we can't say anything about Taichi yet since we're only 4 episodes in, but I do think that he's more annoying than Tomoya ever was.

joshua_mai said:
ataraxial said:
joshua_mai said:

uhm, persona experience :">
Anyway, Have found this site recently. I'm so glad that finally found some site with good quality disscusion. Though English is a big barrier.
I think the preview is a little troll and misunderstand-making, we all know that they can't let a character appears a lot in op die in the early episode right? (No Mami I don't talk about you)

Yeah, I really doubt that Iori will die. Just not gonna happen.
The problem with personal experience is that it's a bit limiting. Sometimes, you need to diversify.
Jul 29, 2012 10:01 AM

Jun 2012
being just friends with the opposite sex is tough work. Kudos to them for not friendzoning each other as well i guess!

Inaba is a real girl XD cool attitude
Jul 29, 2012 10:14 AM

Oct 2010
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I thought as a virgin and proper girls she would not jerk off nor indulge in any lustful activities. She does not look like it but she sure is perverted. DAMN IT! My image is ruined of her now.

Are you supposed to be a kid or some thing? Girls pleasuring themselves is a normal thing, just rarely addressed in anime.
Indeed and in general girls are much more closed about this than males however Inaba to me was a proper girl and dirty secrets are not exactly the best of her image. I bet she would get teased if people knew of this hence if it was never done than so much less the problems occurring from it. Moreover she still has her family at home to worry if ever she does it.

It can also become addictive which could result in more problems.

Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Yumekichi11 said:
In conclusion, I don’t approve of FAP. I think that FAP is not a good way to express love to each other and that is because the gesture involves to pleasure one’s genitals while only to relief themselves with the last image of the person or object as their insides burst out with love liquids. Only to repeat something addictive that has been proven to create dependance to various level of lustful releases needed to be fulfilled.

That being said there are far better love forms than expressing it verbally to a person and meaning to them you play with your genitals to their worth of your love. Sounds rather disgusting TBH.

Time being short I will leave it at that with a rather never understanding way of why would anyone express any love by playing with their genitals for someone else? That is plain stupid and ridiculous to me who never needed nor did masturbate.

Coming from someone who claims to have never done it. Fapping is healthy act man. And FYI people in sexual relationships fap just as often as single people do if not more.
I know about the whole thing except that I am pretty healthy and have never done not in relation to the anime I think am pretty sure marriages don't function right less it's mutual.

Perhaps this is what is implied, as long as it's mutual both have nothing to fear however it would be different if only Taichi admitted and not Inaba after.

That being said I think the creator seems to show out that it's good to be open about masturbation and people should be honest to each other about it regardless male or female as long as done in privacy from how it was presented.

Might be a good messages to have more couples dating.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 29, 2012 10:21 AM

Apr 2012
Well.. kinda surprising and dirty episode I'd say..
When reading the summary for this Anime I thought at first it's gonna be way more funny but instead we got a rather serious approach to this setting. Kinda interesting even though I'd prefer more Comedy in this.
Jul 29, 2012 10:50 AM

Sep 2010
Samhiuy said:
twonline said:

3.5/5

Inaba is now my favorite character though. I was rooting for Taichi x Iori, but changed to Taichi x Inaba after this episode.

People are different and you need to accept that. Having distrust in friendships are normal as hell. I am the same, and it's not being a bitch.

Although I am quite hated by some of my friends, my distrust and jealousy were created due to my own insecurity, but some blame are on my friends. Some who judge me without knowing who I am (reference to Iori. Don't judge someone when you don't even know their real self), some who want to hurt (in a love relationship) by getting closer to the person I'm in love with to create tension and jealousy in order to hurt me and make me the "bad guy".

Sorry, it turned out to a little rant, but I can relate to the characters in this anime. I despise humanity, especially for the fact that we humans judge others before knowing them. We also are biased and refuse to comprehend someone else view of point (although there are exceptions). The fact wars are continuing is the prove of such, humans try to justify their own actions by applying "justice" to their actions so they can kill and hurt others.

Inaba isn't being a bitch, but you not even understanding how one would feel under that kind of pressure is being a bitch. Sorry, personal experience caused me to be sensitive and I don't mean a personal attack. Life never goes the way you want, it is more darker, more sinister and that is the theme I believe this anime has. To show how the current society is.

I also don't trust most of my friends, but I don't act like a total bitch and insult them. What I don't like about Inaba is her aggressive attitude toward others. But thinking about it again, it's just my opinion.
Jul 29, 2012 11:10 AM

Feb 2012
I don't believe Iori that she is getting along with her mother, she is still hiding something, maybe that's what leads to the scene shown in the preview.

The best part was Taichi telling Inaba that he masturbated to her, seriously, I burst into laughter and Inaba was killing it with her secret haha
Jul 29, 2012 11:10 AM

Oct 2010
ok, now this is not what i was expecting from this show, it keeps making me surprised, if this has come out at the beginning of the anime can they keep up the interest till the end? i doubt it but lets see
Jul 29, 2012 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
I don't know, this show is just missing something. It feels as though the show hasn't really took the time to establish the characters enough for me to really care about their issues and when it does try to do some drama it feels so sudden and forced that it just falls flat for me.

It's not all bad, though, as I do find the show pretty entertaining and Inaba's voice actress is phenomenal and the humor is pretty good. But, I'm definitely not seeing this as high class drama or anything of the kind.

Edit: Reading the posts in this thread, though, alerts me to the fact that this could very well just be establishing the characters just in a slightly unconventional way. It also could be that I'm simply unused to watching stuff on a weekly basis and that could be negatively effecting my opinion of the show.
Ston3_FreeN7Jul 29, 2012 11:49 AM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 29, 2012 1:36 PM

Jan 2011
How will this show continue and conclude? Just thinking about it makes me excited to keep watching!

Very moving episode. Can't wait for 5!
Jul 29, 2012 2:28 PM

May 2010
Wow this anime is really angsty, I mean it's good
but wow...also I really identify with Inaba

I still think it's missing a few things, but it might touch on those things later in the series.
It seems like all of the girls are attracted to Taichi so far. The anime is beginning to remind me of Toradora a bit.

Jul 29, 2012 2:35 PM

Jul 2012
another great episode. It was a surprise at the end. I thought Inaban would have said something like "I've always loved you" or something. but that was just great, a surprising twist. Loved it.
Jul 29, 2012 4:37 PM

Jul 2010
Taichi really is the councilor in this series huh? All the others are spilling out their guts to him. Yui has androphobia, Iori has multiple personalities and now Inaba who has trust problems. I laughed so hard when Taichi told Inaba his "secret" and her (rather delayed) reaction to it too. xD

I'm beginning to like Ibana more and more. Especially after she told Tachi the same thing in the end, following that grin. ^^

The next episode looks like a pretty dramatic one. A confession and an attempt at suicide?!
OnyxthegreatJul 29, 2012 4:42 PM

Jul 29, 2012 5:01 PM

Jun 2008
This anime really surprises me XD
I think since the first ep that it is clear that Inaba would go into a love triangle with Taichi and Iori, but judging by the ending, it will be Taishi x Iori, since Iori is the spotlight in the ED.

Also its pissing me off that Taichi gets all the spotlight and Aoki looks like a supporting chara mostly used as a comical relief. I dont care much about Taichi x Inaba x Iori because I like everyone but I really want some developpement in Yui x Aoki.
next ep seems awesome*.* Heartseed gives me the creeps dunno why.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 29, 2012 5:37 PM

Mar 2012
It takes a lot of guts for telling a secret like that, surely you can't just tell those to anybody but to whom you really trust... Also its good to see Iori puts her trust to Taichi..
Great character developments! This is indeed an awesome episode, and I'm loving this series even more.. :D
Jul 29, 2012 6:14 PM

Sep 2007
Inaban hit really close to home that episode. She's my favourite character of this season so far.
Jul 29, 2012 6:43 PM

Jul 2012
OHHH MY GOOOD !!! I just want to have a remote control to press forward and watch Kokoro episode 5 next week !!!

That was a good episode, i just laugh to tears with Inaba's secret in the end

Next episode will be crazyy , Iori cant die i refuse to believe in that, also i am confused did Taichi said he love Iori or i got it wrong, i know he stopped before say it , but in his mind he said : " Because i love ... "

Arrrg i want Iori to be with Taichi, i love Inaba but i Iori team

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jul 29, 2012 6:59 PM
Jul 2012
This episode has several problems for me. The main character is acting like a therapist. It felt like the girls were waiting their turn to talk with them so that he could say some lame words of reassurance and all would be good and they'd like him more.
pleasedon'tallfallinlovewithhimpleasedon'tallfallinlovewithhimpleasedon'tallfallinlovewithhim
At least they're showing the generic main male lead personality in a different light and not hiding the fact that he has urges, so that's a plus. Still, this need to have the male lead do everything despite his blandness really gets on my nerves. Think of all the different interactions we could've seen had the creators had the guts to actually include the whole group of friends (who are, ya know, supposed to be there for eachother), instead of the typical boring nice guy helping all the chicks on his own. Because girls are the only ones the male audience can be interested in, as such we have to make the males seem as bland as possible so as to not overshadow the girls. It's pathetic that men are supporting exactly the kind of crap that paints them in such insulting, idiotic light.
That's why I'm hoping to see more of Aoki. It's rare to see a guy honest with his feelings get any action, usually they're relegated to being forever jealous of the main character. But considering he's a male, I doubt he'll be given any real dilemmas. Deep thoughts are for cute girls.
I could relate to the girls' problems, but Inaba seemed to be really over-reacting. After seeing Yui's problem foreshadowed in the previous episodes and having a whole episode devoted to her, it just seemed rushed and overblown.

The confessions scene was great. I did not at all expect them to go there, especially not with both characters. It was funny but I also feel like we've seen another side of the characters' personal lives, one that made them a little more human. They eat, they sleep, they play games and hey, they do 'that' too.
Still, I'm in the "masturbating to familiar people is creepy"-camp. I know people do it and they don't mean anything bad by it, but I don't like the thought of relegating people around you to the level of your personal prostitute. I just find it really disrespectful.
Strange to hear a guy in this thread say he never masturbated. I guess people like that exist too. He's lucky he won't spend so much of his life on the dumbest, most uncreative, self-indulgent form of human entertainment.

ataraxial said:
Not fapping sounds pretty miserable and unhealthy.

You must've had a pathetic childhood.
BlontoJul 29, 2012 7:20 PM
Jul 29, 2012 9:30 PM

May 2012
I'll be pulling for Taichi x Inaba for the remainder of this series now as a result of this episode. You just can't beat the mutual masturbation connection! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jul 29, 2012 9:55 PM

Jun 2012
Good episode, great to learn about each character (even though it feels kind of frank and quick). Awkward moment added, too. Next episode looks pretty major, looking forward to it. I also never knew a girl could masturbate...
5/5 anyway.

Jul 29, 2012 10:02 PM

Jul 2010
I was thinking that Taichi was in love with Inaba, but what he thought to himself during his conversation with Iori suggests that he is actually in love with her. Inaba, on the other hand, I think is falling for him, or has already fallen.

Iori's back story is fascinating to me because I have pretty much gone though the same type of thing, not in terms of early childhood trauma, but in terms of living life as a social chameleon for so long that I went through a bit of an identity crisis at one point. It is rough when you realize that you only know who you are in association with who you are with at the time. It makes you feel like you may not really exist separately from other people...

This show is quickly becoming one of the top shows of the season for me, if not the top one... Darned good!
Jul 29, 2012 10:05 PM

Mar 2011
Never expected so much perverted humor in this series...AND IT'S AWESOME! Also pretty fast pacing on the drama for it only being episode 4, wonder how they're going to keep the story going.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Jul 29, 2012 10:32 PM
Nov 2011
I think I'm loving this anime more and more!!! Oh Inaba :P

Next Episode looks AWESOME!!! I can not wait (:

Oh, and man, I think I'd fall for Taichi too XD

5/5
Jul 29, 2012 11:19 PM
Jul 2012
Was I the only one disappointed by Taichi's secret? I mean seriously? That is it? I really liked that they were most honest about sexuality in this anime, but that secret isn't really much of a shocker.
Jul 29, 2012 11:31 PM

Aug 2010
TaichixInaba FTW, but I don't mind TaichixNagase either.

This was a great episode, I'm really pleased with this show so far.
Jul 29, 2012 11:56 PM

Jun 2011
chimerakitten said:
Was I the only one disappointed by Taichi's secret? I mean seriously? That is it? I really liked that they were most honest about sexuality in this anime, but that secret isn't really much of a shocker.

Well, I'm sure you'll empathize better with him if you go up to a girl you're friends with/you like and tell them you masturbate to them.

Aside from the show heading in the direction of a harem, I'm loving this series. Romance + Dark Pasts + Resolution = My favorite kind of show. Really hoping Himeko ends up with Taichi.

GenomaxJul 30, 2012 6:44 AM
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.