MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sword Art Online Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sword Art Online »» Sword Art Online Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (32) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Sword Art Online Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

551 67.28%
4 out of 5: Liked it

173 21.12%
3 out of 5: It was OK

53 6.47%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

13 1.59%
1 out of 5: Hated it

29 3.54%
Voters: 819

07-28-12, 1:17 PM

shinigami013x said:
Another solid episode but still waiting for the plot to get moving!

Technically the plot is moving, it's just giving a lot of information about the world of SAO. There will be a lot of references to all of these points by the main plot of Ep.8-ish I think. xD

07-28-12, 1:19 PM

I don't want to derail the thread to talking about the next episode, specifically the Murder Case so I'll keep it short. Despite Aria being adapted into one episode, it was very coherent and was very well done. This was because Aria at its core was actually a very short story with a lot of stuff padding it, though the padding was very good stuff such as more information about the game and such. However, with Murder Case, I feel that it has so much information about the core story itself that it will require two episodes. However, this can be easily remedied by having an original take on the case but the core content necessary to tell a coherent story requires two episodes.

07-28-12, 1:20 PM

This ep was better than the last one...

I actually don't have that much expectation for this show anymore but I still like it very much.

But one thing.... WHERE'S ASUNA?!

very good episode

5/5

This episode is pretty good despite this being my least favorite side stories. The anime show more of Silica's fights than I expected (one scene). And the one-way battle against the Titian's Hand made me all tingly inside. (and snickered a little of Kirito's rolling spurs on his shoe)
CAN"T wait for the Murder Case and Liz's story before the main storyline! But when did you read that the Murder Case was two episode?
The bonds within stories are unbound, unexpected, unspoken.
Only the characters themselves can see the truth of their feelings.
No matter what others would deem incompatible or not.
"Because we're imperfect, we couldn't help but search for each other.
Because we're imperfect, we couldn't help but hurt each other."
'Perfect World'
by Rocky Chack Spice and Wolf II

07-28-12, 1:23 PM

It's really nice having a main character that isn't useless for once. Kirito is actually strong, and rather cool.

I could have done without a loli being introduced who is more concerned about her panties being seen than being useful.

Kirito owning Rosalia and her goons was great though.

Girls like Silica really piss me off. If you don't want a guy to see your panties then don't wear a fucking miniskirt!
Oh, the anime logic.

wow, pretty good episode actually.
I'm relieved that she didn't die along the way
was kinda expecting another drama x)

07-28-12, 1:24 PM

draker said:
Girls like Silica really piss me off. If you don't want a guy to see your panties then don't wear a fucking miniskirt!
Oh, the anime logic.

Kirito is the one who gave her that outfit though...

07-28-12, 1:25 PM

draker said:
Oh, the anime logic.

Then people have no reason to buy the Blu Rays! lol...

07-28-12, 1:30 PM

kayos90 said:
draker said:
Oh, the anime logic.

Kirito is the one who gave her that outfit though...
Well at least it shows his tastes. Does he have knack for magical girls by chance?
Forbbidenx said:

Kirito is looking at Silica's ass lol
HAHAHAAHA! I did not notice. Oh dear I hope this does not turn into another "Kirito has lolicon fetishes" thing. I can already see it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

07-28-12, 1:31 PM

draker said:
Oh, the anime logic.

so it is her fault that her armor is designed this way?
usually in mmos the fashion tends to be more revealing the better the item is ;P

07-28-12, 1:32 PM

4/5 I liked the episode but...

too much fan service imo. I'm glad that Silica recognizes Kirito as more of a big brother. I don't want this harem to be blown out of proportion.

I can't wait for next week's episode. Will be epic.

07-28-12, 1:38 PM

Raphow said:

so it is her fault that her armor is designed this way?
usually in mmos the fashion tends to be more revealing the better the item is ;P

I just hate it when they focus on silly fanservice jokes like this, repeatedly. It's annoying.

07-28-12, 1:39 PM

Kirito is cute. His seiyuu is doing a pretty good job too!
I liked this episode, even though this is considered as a side story by the LN readers but I want to see the main female character! :)

07-28-12, 1:40 PM

The best episode so far in adaptation wise,they adapt it quite well.

Kirito show how badass mc he is,the way he own the bandits was really awesome!! Also no matter how he try he always be a good person no matter what.

Silica was also nice,plenty of fanservice of her!! underwear,tentacles,and her blush face was really cute!! Glad that he got Pina back.

So next episode seems will be the murder case....and in 2 episodes(i think that was a good idea is way to big for 1 episode.) thankfully they can fix some things they forgot to do in Aria adaptation this episodes.

BTW Kirito looked so badass here!!!

GIF's/Avatar/SIG's on the Club!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=469759&show=0#post1
Modified by raxius1230, 07-28-12, 11:10 PM

07-28-12, 1:43 PM

oh and one minor thing that bugs me. if this is an mmo there is way too many girls, and cute ones at that. there should be fatties and more guys pretending to be girls to make it like real mmo.

07-28-12, 1:44 PM

mystik said:
oh and one minor thing that bugs me. if this is an mmo there is way too many girls, and cute ones at that. there should be fatties and more guys pretending to be girls to make it like real mmo.

Ep 1 did have alot of guys that pretended to be girl characters. Haven't you seen episode 1?

07-28-12, 1:50 PM

mystik said:

In anime world, ugly girls don't exist.

07-28-12, 1:52 PM

man, i loved this episode, they adapted it quite well, AND IT DIDN'T FEEL RUSHED!! :D

i have to say, it was quite funny to see kirito dressing silica into those clothes, i dont know if he did it on purpose but he certainly has good tastes

also it was nice to see kirito being a badass while also being more protective of his party members and caring about others, i wish they had shown kirito tossing the leader into the gate but hey it was still good

5/5

Pages (32) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices