Forum Settings
Forums

Looking for dark mystery anime or just some good horror anime.

New
Jul 27, 2012 11:27 PM
Jul 2012
As far as I know, "horror" anime don't even exist. Horror as in ghosts and demons and stuff that scare you like Paranormal Activity (1, not 2 or 3). Not horror as in dude slaughtering college kids with machete. Real shame since Japan made Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil (before 4), and Siren, top-notched horror video games. But! I'm always open to suggestions on horror anime.

Anyway, right now I'm trying my luck at the closest thing to horror: dark mystery (or that's what I call it). It's just mystery genre with a plot or ending so screwed/fucked up that it sticks in your mind for days, weeks, months, or even years.

Here are some anime that I like and that I consider to be "dark mystery":
-Higurashi (best in the genre for me. Ending was so satisfying, I wish I could have had the patience for the whole first season)
-Denpa teki na Kanojo (satisfyingly weird)
-Ghost Hunt (meh on this one. Only scares kids, not me)
-Mouryou no Hako (all mysteries satisfyingly explained at the end)
-School Days (good and just plain fucked up at the end. Only mystery here's the main character's IQ)
-RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~ (mysteriously and sexually bizarre. Super fucked-up too of course)
-Mirai Nikki (one crazy pink head with a mysterious aura)
-Another (closest thing that ever came to the "horror" genre in anime. More of a tragedy at the end than a horror)
-Elfen Lied (I just enjoyed the fucked-up scenes in here. Not really a mystery since the origin of the killer girls are explained not half way into the anime)
-Monster (mehhhhh. Murderer with mysterious past)
-Gyo (apocalypse stemming from a mysterious pathogen. One of the few films [not anime] to even explain the FRIGGIN origin of an apocalypse. Very unique and unforgettable anime!)
-Highschool of the Dead (another apocalyptic anime. Though origin of zombie infection never explained, still a better apocalyptic film than say...the Walking Dead series hahaha)
-Pet Shop of Horrors (messed up stuff. Mysterious shopkeeper)
-Tokko (good monster anime with some elements of dark mystery. ending wasn't too good though)
-Mononoke (a deck of myesteries that are all revealed to be dark tragedies of sorts by the main character)
-Serial Experiment Lain (beautifully crafted story. The mystery element in this anime is unpacked so gracefully. Still a "dark" mystery despite almost zero violence since once you know what's going on it's FRICKIN depressing and sad as hell)
-Mushishi (every episode is a new story/mystery that all either depresses or traumatizes your human spirit. So very "dark" and sad, in a sense. A TRUE masterpiece anime overall)
-Gosick (all the "mysteries" here are just background noise for the bigger scheme of the story, which was a gigantic, tear-jerking romantic tragedy turned into thou-shall-live-happily-ever-after princess story at the end...Doesn't fit the dark mystery genre, but made me feel all good inside lol)
-Shadow Star Narutaru (worst plot ever. Only point of this anime was to show how FUCKED UP things can get when there are pokemon in the real world, and it did that well, almost too well)
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Holy shit...words cannot describe how good and how well this anime fits in my genre. Science, space, time, technology, violence, pain, and death are all the adulterated shit in the world that adults deal with. This anime just introduces all of this shit to a bunch little girls, and see how they react. Truly dark and messed up. And yes, there's a mystery in the anime as well. This anime is just like Higurashi relived. Also, the art and animation for this anime is TOP NOTCHED)

Some anime I dragged myself to watch because they had "horror" or "mystery" as a genre, and ended up as wastes of time for me:
-Shiki (vampires...I so dislike that stuff)
-Ghost Hound (was scary, then turned into a big joke)
-Boogiepop Phantom (just a plain waste of time here...)
-Paranoia Agent (...da...fuq...?)
-Gantz (stupid, stupid, stupid. almost as big a joke as Ghost Hound)
-Aoi Bungaku Series (story made NO SENSE!!!)
-Blue Gender (got tricked into watching a robot anime! I hate robot anime! Like Gundam)
-Death Note (its popularity drew me in. Anime sucked hard.)
-11eyes (cheap shot at trying to be a horror anime. Turned out to be a Bleach-like anime with funky "powers" and all that other glitter that draws in kids to watch)
-Darker than Black (plot designed by a monkey)
-Psychic Detective Yakumo (everything is so expected. Mysteries aren't clearly revealed even at the end)
-Deadman Wonderland (COMPLETE....WASTE...of....time. That is the summary unless they put in 5 more seasons)
-Hellsing Ultimate (shitty plot. The anime is just a documentary series of a slaughter house, except replace the cows with humans. Really, just play with ketchup, it'll be more fun...)

Anyway, that's the list for now. I'll add more if I remember them.

I don't like watching old anime with crappy animation. So technically, anime made in the 1900's are no no, unless is so exceptionally good vintage stuff.

I hope you guys have good recommendations :P
stanklem28Aug 13, 2012 2:09 PM
Jul 27, 2012 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
I am surprised that you have not yet seen Mononoke.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2246/Mononoke
Jul 28, 2012 12:47 AM

Feb 2011
Your pretty much named all the ones I could think of except Hell Girl. I only saw the first couple episodes, but it was a pretty good show. It was really repetitive each episode which is why I haven't watched it all yet. I've heard its really good though, so if you can get past that I would give it a try.
Jul 28, 2012 2:27 AM

Jul 2012
Deadman Wonderland. Sadly though, the biggest mystery in this show is the plot itself, which is never resolved. If you want some mindless gore and crazy bitches like Mirai Nikki then you should try this.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica isn't as indepth or bloody horror as some of the others you listed, nor is it huge on the mystery aspect either, but it is indeed a very dark show that won't fail to shock or surprise you if you're into that kind of stuff.

The rest I can think of you've already seen.
Jul 28, 2012 2:36 AM

Mar 2008
I'd second Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl). Not something you should watch all at once (due to some redundancy), but if you watch it over a period of time, it's a nice anime with a decent amount of exploring the darker side of human nature.
Jul 28, 2012 3:06 AM

May 2011
Serial Experiments Lain
Night Head Genesis
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Texhnolyze
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2012 3:45 AM
Mar 2012
Another
Shikabane Hime
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Gosick
Deadman Wonderland
Hell girl
Hellsing
Code Geass
Monster
bakemonogatari
Chaos head
Guilty crown
tokko
Devil may cry
Blood+
Berserk
Trinity Blood
Kakurenbo: Hide & Seek
Mermaid forest
Ano hana
Kara no Kyoukai
Shiki
and more
Jul 28, 2012 11:49 AM
Jul 2012
Neane1993 said:

Well, I actually saw 1 episode of something that looked like mononoke. Idk if there are more than one anime about the medicine man. But the one episode I saw was actually dubbed, as opposed to the non-dub mononke anime.

Sephiex said:
I'd second Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl). Not something you should watch all at once (due to some redundancy), but if you watch it over a period of time, it's a nice anime with a decent amount of exploring the darker side of human nature.

From what I heard about Hell Girl, it's just a "demonic" girl who sends people to hell or something when others request it on the internet at midnight. This is kind of like Death Note, which isn't very interesting.
stanklem28Jul 28, 2012 12:12 PM
Jul 31, 2012 9:51 PM
Jul 2012
Just watched Serial Experiment Lain and I gotta say, that anime is the first non-violent anime that ever intrigues me. The revealed mystery is great, despite being a bit cloudy. This anime mindfucks me almost as hard as Higurashi, just without the pools of blood (except that one time).

Looking for more suggestions if anyone has any.
stanklem28Aug 1, 2012 4:05 PM
Jul 31, 2012 10:16 PM

Aug 2011
Kara no Kyoukai might work actually. It's not a horror by any means but it's dark and mysterious. And give Jigoku Shoujo a try because I found it really good. If you liked Lain maybe Texhnolyze? But honestly, you've seen them all.
Jul 31, 2012 10:59 PM
Jul 2010
You've listed all my recommendations for horror although I SEVERELY recommend watching Hellsing: Ultimate. It's the OVA remake of Hellsing and is much much better than the original just as FMA: Brotherhood kicks the ass of the original FMA.
Aug 1, 2012 12:43 AM
Jul 2012
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Aug 1, 2012 1:27 AM
Jul 2012
Bakemonogatari
Aug 1, 2012 1:35 AM

Apr 2010
Himitsu: The Revelation - dark mystery
Requiem from the Darkness - horror + mystery
Casshern Sins - dark mystery

Maybe
Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon - mystery sometimes dark
Mushishi - mystery. Just masterpiece.
Aug 1, 2012 9:35 PM
Aug 2012
Ayakaishi, I can't really say it fits in "Horror" but has some mystery...
Aug 4, 2012 12:41 AM
Jul 2012
irenika said:
Himitsu: The Revelation - dark mystery
Requiem from the Darkness - horror + mystery
Casshern Sins - dark mystery

Maybe
Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon - mystery sometimes dark
Mushishi - mystery. Just masterpiece.

Saw Mushishi and it is a gem of an anime. It's like getting a graceful and soothing mindfuck every episode I watched. This is the type of anime that deservers 300+ episodes, not trash like naruto, 1 piece, and bleach.
Aug 13, 2012 2:19 PM
Jul 2012
noyoureinsane said:
Deadman Wonderland. Sadly though, the biggest mystery in this show is the plot itself, which is never resolved. If you want some mindless gore and crazy bitches like Mirai Nikki then you should try this.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica isn't as indepth or bloody horror as some of the others you listed, nor is it huge on the mystery aspect either, but it is indeed a very dark show that won't fail to shock or surprise you if you're into that kind of stuff.

The rest I can think of you've already seen.

Deadman wonderland friggin sucks big time.

Madoka Magica is friggin unbelievably good. In fact, it's THE second best ANIME (not just in the genre I mentioned, but ANIME) I've seen, that is second to Sword of the Stranger. Seriously, the limbo concept never gets old. There's Higurashi, this, and that Limbo game, plus the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (which i think SUCKS big time, since limbo is a concept only applicable to tragedy or dark mysteries, not stupid comedies). Pretty sure there are more, but limbo (or time loops) never fails to surprise me in a dark mystery...ever.

I'm hoping there are more dark mysteries that have to do with time loops, because that shit gets in ur head (or at least it gets in mine). Can anyone suggest any anime like this? I'm still ok with the regular messed up stuff, but just make sure they have a good plot that ENDS, unlike Hellsing (plot tried to be too big and "international", so it got boring FAST) or Deadman Wonderland.
Aug 13, 2012 4:02 PM

Jun 2012
Gantz - Not horror anime, just (+18) a lot of blodd, i actually like give it a 8.

Now if you really wanna see some scary shit that is not anime, just tell me.

Try and watch Elfen Lied.
Aug 13, 2012 4:17 PM

Apr 2009
stanklem28 said:
Neane1993 said:

Well, I actually saw 1 episode of something that looked like mononoke. Idk if there are more than one anime about the medicine man. But the one episode I saw was actually dubbed, as opposed to the non-dub mononke anime.

Medicine Man originally appeared in the anime Ayakashi: Japanese Classic Horror, which was released in the US. Because he was a popular enough character, he later got a spin-off anime of his own titled "Mononoke". It's a very dcent series.

As for Hell Girl, the sending-to-hell part is the only part about that anime that's similar to Death Note. DN is all about a guy's ego and need for control. JS revels in the theme of the perception of truth, revenge, escapism, society's need to blame others for the wrongs in life (esp in the econd season). And Hell Girl herself is not the one who's deciding to send people to hell based on her wants and desires.

I'm curious about why you say Aoi Bungaku made no sense. Since your list isn't filled out, would you mind sying how much you watched? The thing is, it's a compilation of adaptations from popular Japanese literature, so all the arcs are not the same story. If you only watched the first arc (or part of it) I actually can explain what's going on.
Aug 13, 2012 4:51 PM
Jul 2012
juniiflow said:
Gantz - Not horror anime, just (+18) a lot of blodd, i actually like give it a 8.

Do tell.

You know, when I dig too deep into "messed up" anime, it always leads to people suggesting hentai on the forums...lol. Thing with hentai is, there is no plot to them. What I wanted was something more like Higurashi or something like Mushishi. Mushishi's messed up in the same way that ebola kills someone. Higurashi messes up ur mind.

Sweetpea said:
stanklem28 said:
Neane1993 said:

Medicine Man originally appeared in the anime Ayakashi: Japanese Classic Horror, which was released in the US. Because he was a popular enough character, he later got a spin-off anime of his own titled "Mononoke". It's a very dcent series.

As for Hell Girl, the sending-to-hell part is the only part about that anime that's similar to Death Note. DN is all about a guy's ego and need for control. JS revels in the theme of the perception of truth, revenge, escapism, society's need to blame others for the wrongs in life (esp in the econd season). And Hell Girl herself is not the one who's deciding to send people to hell based on her wants and desires.

I'm curious about why you say Aoi Bungaku made no sense. Since your list isn't filled out, would you mind sying how much you watched? The thing is, it's a compilation of adaptations from popular Japanese literature, so all the arcs are not the same story. If you only watched the first arc (or part of it) I actually can explain what's going on.

Aoi Bungaku feels like someone smoked weed when they wrote the storyline. It just doesn't seem realistic. Also, characters change every arc to have any real character development or even a good plot.

Hell Girl just really doesn't appeal to me, just like Hellsing Ultimate. I just think the plot of these are uninteresting.

And thx for the info on Mononoke.
stanklem28Aug 13, 2012 7:03 PM
Aug 13, 2012 6:04 PM

Jun 2012
stanklem28 said:
juniiflow said:

Do tell.

You know, when I dig too deep into "messed up" anime, it always leads to people suggesting hentai on the forums...lol. Thing with hentai is, there is no plot to them. What I wanted was something more like Higurashi or something like Mushishi. Mushishi's messed up in the same way that ebola kills someone. Higurashi messes up ur mind.

Insidious
The Amityville Haunting
the human centipede [Watch all 3 parts] [ Give you credit if you watch this ]
The Exorcist [ THE REAL VERSION ]
The Exorcism of Emily Rose [ THE REAL VERSION ]
Grave Encounters

Got more but you rpoblably watch it, i am telling you man. if you got balls to watch

The Human Centipede i will give you credits.

because seeing A Triple Shit Horse [ You will know ] is not funny.

and if you are some sick dude that like to see DEAD BODYS and Blow off heads photo's :]

^ put that on google and search for it.

BTW: I dont recomend this to an audience that gets scared easily or gets nightmare about stuff easily. [ even tought i am like this, i somehow manage to not go insane ]
OhNastiAug 13, 2012 6:09 PM
Aug 13, 2012 7:15 PM
Jul 2012
juniiflow said:
stanklem28 said:
juniiflow said:

Do tell.

Insidious
The Amityville Haunting
Grave Encounters

Got more but you rpoblably watch it, i am telling you man. if you got balls to watch

and if you are some sick dude that like to see DEAD BODYS and Blow off heads photo's :]

BTW: I dont recomend this to an audience that gets scared easily or gets nightmare about stuff easily. [ even tought i am like this, i somehow manage to not go insane ]

I'm not that fucked up. I only like fucked up movies/anime because "fucked up" movies/anime carry with them a psychological aspect, like Higurashi. That's why zombie films suck ass most of the time for me since they focus on either drama or blowing zombies to bits. To be honest, only two films does the zombie genre any honor, and that's Dawn of the Dead and High School of the Dead. They focus on the survival and psychological aspect. The rest is just boring zombie carnage and QQ over a zombie apocalypse.

Only live-action movie I found disturbing is Paranormal Activity 1. After they got money for production of 2 and 3, they sucked.

You could say that i'm a horror/psychological/mystery/tragedy connoisseur so that means I've watched ALL of the movies u suggested except Human Centipede. That's because a B-movie that tries to be all gross is gonna be bad.

I gave up on American/Europe horror because they suck. They don't know real horror. Asian horror is da real deal. They are psychological and bizarre compared to the brainless slasher "horrors" that Americans and Europeans churn out nowadays sadly.

And hence, u can see why I'm here :3
stanklem28Aug 13, 2012 7:19 PM
Aug 13, 2012 8:00 PM

Jun 2012
stanklem28 said:
juniiflow said:
stanklem28 said:
juniiflow said:

Do tell.

Insidious
The Amityville Haunting
Grave Encounters

I'm not that fucked up. I only like fucked up movies/anime because "fucked up" movies/anime carry with them a psychological aspect, like Higurashi. That's why zombie films suck ass most of the time for me since they focus on either drama or blowing zombies to bits. To be honest, only two films does the zombie genre any honor, and that's Dawn of the Dead and High School of the Dead. They focus on the survival and psychological aspect. The rest is just boring zombie carnage and QQ over a zombie apocalypse.

Only live-action movie I found disturbing is Paranormal Activity 1. After they got money for production of 2 and 3, they sucked.

You could say that i'm a horror/psychological/mystery/tragedy connoisseur so that means I've watched ALL of the movies u suggested except Human Centipede. That's because a B-movie that tries to be all gross is gonna be bad.

I gave up on American/Europe horror because they suck. They don't know real horror. Asian horror is da real deal. They are psychological and bizarre compared to the brainless slasher "horrors" that Americans and Europeans churn out nowadays sadly.

And hence, u can see why I'm here :3

Well, You have watch evrething dude lol!

try some Neon Genesis Evangelion, i never even like paranormal activity i fake to like it on the theaters because all of my friends like it lol < #WIN

Well have you watch the TV SEries

The Walking Dead?
Aug 14, 2012 1:29 PM
Jul 2012
Neon Genesis Evengelion is a Mecha anime. I tend to stray away from mecha anime because they're so childish. When I think of a mecha anime, I think of power rangers and I can't stop laughing.

Walking Dead is the soap box zombie film i was mentioning before, and yes I HATE soap boxes in zombie apocalypses.
Aug 14, 2012 3:05 PM

Apr 2009
stanklem28 said:
Neon Genesis Evengelion is a Mecha anime. I tend to stray away from mecha anime because they're so childish. When I think of a mecha anime, I think of power rangers and I can't stop laughing.

Walking Dead is the soap box zombie film i was mentioning before, and yes I HATE soap boxes in zombie apocalypses.

I understand what you mean by seeing mecha as childish. However, I just finished watching NGE simply because I was tired of people saying I should watch it, and it is in no way, shape or form childish. It starts out that way, but no. What these kids go through is f***ed up. Bokurano is the exact same way. So, take it as you will, but I think that you should at least attempt to watch either NGE or Bokurano, because both of those will break that idea of mecha being childish right out of you.
Aug 14, 2012 4:31 PM

Feb 2010
Aug 20, 2012 2:52 PM
Jul 2012
one-more-time said:
Mõryõ no Hako

I watched that. Most of the series was pointless. All you need to do is watch first 2 episodes, then watch last episode. Wish I had someone to tell me that...ending was good.
Jun 20, 2013 1:22 PM
Jun 2012
You should try the recent ones:

Shinsekai Yori (From The New World)

The plot was amazing! The ending was beautifully summarized as well as surprising. Every episode felt like 3mins to me. Music was also beautifully composed. There are many mysteries that connect as a whole to a surprising truth. This anime is also very unique in my opinion as the plot is original. Warning: The first 3 episodes may be boring, but it is necessary to show you how their life is. The action starts from episode 4+.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titans)
[ongoing]

Beautiful animation, beautiful art, great story so far.
Jun 20, 2013 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
Ah, Stanky's first thread.
Jun 21, 2013 7:05 AM

Jun 2012
thanks for gyo man...it freaking good!!
Jul 14, 2013 4:02 PM
Dec 2012
psycho pass. that all you need to watch
Sep 1, 2013 10:24 PM
Sep 2013
Neane1993 said:

I know your so fucked up, didn't you read the whole text? He saw Mononke , I am suprised that you have not yet seen The Whole Fucking Text, I am usually not this angry but your just a little piece of crap who doesn't know any fucking talk-like.
Sep 1, 2013 10:26 PM
Jul 2018
motokusecrets said:
Neane1993 said:

I know your so fucked up, didn't you read the whole text? He saw Mononke , I am suprised that you have not yet seen The Whole Fucking Text, I am usually not this angry but your just a little piece of crap who doesn't know any fucking talk-like.

stanklem28 did not list Mononoke in the first post until after I said that. After he replied to me he edited his post and included that in it
Sep 1, 2013 10:26 PM

Sep 2012
I read Gyo's manga, and thought it was underwhelming. But apparently, the anime is shit compared to the manga, and they changed around a whole ton of shit.
Sep 1, 2013 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
Neane1993 said:
motokusecrets said:
Neane1993 said:

stanklem28 did not list Mononoke in the first post until after I said that. After he replied to me he edited his post and included that in it
I guess he just doesn't know any fucking talk-like.
Sep 1, 2013 10:33 PM
Jul 2012
Holy shit. This thread's more than a year old now. Hooray. Still, my list hasn't gotten that much bigger. The only thing (of the genre that this thread asked for) I have to add within this 1-year span is Shinsekai Yori. Booooo, anime, you suck. Sturgeon was right all this time.
Sep 1, 2013 10:54 PM

Oct 2012
Well, if you're still willing to watch something that isn't anime, "The Conjuring" is actually pretty good.

I usually stay away from western horror cause it's fucking awful, but this one managed to creep me out because they built the atmosphere perfectly. It has been very well received by critics, too. I definitly recommend it.
Sep 1, 2013 11:16 PM
Jul 2012
Kalypze said:
Well, if you're still willing to watch something that isn't anime, "The Conjuring" is actually pretty good.

I usually stay away from western horror cause it's fucking awful, but this one managed to creep me out because they built the atmosphere perfectly. It has been very well received by critics, too. I definitly recommend it.
Seen it. Wasn't scary by the least. Probably because I've been desensitized to the religious exorcism genre. It's so predictable: haunting happens, freaky things get more extreme, contact priest, priest exorcise, story ends with demon/ghost exorcised or not exorcised as evident by post-credits.
Sep 1, 2013 11:19 PM

Mar 2012
Now Corpse Party have 4 episode OVA.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 21, 2013 12:29 AM
Sep 2013
Psyco-Pass has for me is a no. Literally can ask an question and have it answered on the spot. If you are looking for Gore and or mystery id suggest

Red Garden
all Detective Conan
Gallery Fake
Spiral
Japanese Ghost Stories
Oct 21, 2013 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
why
Nov 1, 2013 2:53 AM

Oct 2013
stanklem28 said:
juniiflow said:

Do tell.

Sweetpea said:
stanklem28 said:
Neane1993 said:

Aoi Bungaku feels like someone smoked weed when they wrote the storyline. It just doesn't seem realistic. Also, characters change every arc to have any real character development or even a good plot.

Hell Girl just really doesn't appeal to me, just like Hellsing Ultimate. I just think the plot of these are uninteresting.

And thx for the info on Mononoke.

I heartily disagree, with your opinion on hell girl. It's NOTHING like hellsing. I would say that hell girl isn't mystery but it isn't shallow like hellsing. It starts off normal about her taking people to hell, and them betraying each other, but then it gets deep into the history of why she's taking people to hell, and if she was ever human. I think that it's one of those anime you have to watch first and then understand. But that's my opinion, if you watch and still dont like it then you can give up on it.
Dec 4, 2013 7:27 PM

Nov 2013
i suggest mardock scramble. its good. other than that uve seen everything i can think of and more. i added like 3 animes to my mental watch list just reading the description
Feb 22, 2015 11:27 PM
Feb 2015
Moryou no hako
May 26, 2015 10:11 PM
May 2015
Black Lagoon is a good anime, it's not a horror anime though ,but people die alot xD
May 26, 2015 10:15 PM

Aug 2009
Mermaid Forest/Scar, Cossette no Shouzou, and Vampire Princess Miyu

You've kind of seen everything else I was gonna recommend

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 26, 2015 10:26 PM

Jan 2015
battosai-01 said:
Mermaid Forest/Scar, Cossette no Shouzou, and Vampire Princess Miyu

You've kind of seen everything else I was gonna recommend

Moonyagami7 said:
Black Lagoon is a good anime, it's not a horror anime though ,but people die alot xD
OrekiHotaro98 said:
Moryou no hako

OLD POST DO NOT POST HERE
"Make it flashier!" -Maid Chou Anime List
Dec 13, 2015 2:33 PM
Dec 2015
You said Death Note was balls but praised School Days. Are you even human?

More topics from this board

» Help finding a Manga

mikemike25251 - 25 minutes ago

0 by mikemike25251 »»
25 minutes ago

» Series with cute clothing and art style?

StrawberryBlxxd - Apr 16

12 by boguda »»
4 hours ago

» Best mystery/detective series I haven't seen yet?

Curlybrace101 - Apr 4

10 by boguda »»
4 hours ago

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

10 by boguda »»
4 hours ago

» if anyone is into some messed up manhwas read I Tamed My Ex-Husband's Mad Dog

Rijouku - Apr 1

2 by Rijouku »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.