MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Boys on the Run Chapter 116 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Boys on the Run »» Boys on the Run Chapter 116 Discussion

View Poll Results: Boys on the Run Chapter 116 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

0.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 100.00%
Voters: 1

07-26-12, 10:35 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Me thinks Tanishi and Aoyama incident will be repeated by their 'kouhai' haha. Anyway, a bit disappointing with the ending, because the 5 years time skip and sending MC to jail was such a bitchslap. They should also give more details that leaving the readers hanging with that 'last panel'. This manga is good, although it deviates from traditional shounen growing/maturing up, it has it own mix of charm. ' Life sucks' had to be one of the theme. Good thing for MC was he found his own calling and manage to defend them with his abilities. Beating his love rival and protecting the kid. Speaking of the kid, he certainly became a strong professional boxer and he's even taller than him!

And oh wow, Chiharu still hold a grudge against him. She has fallen so much she can't pick herself up anymore. Oh, and sucks for Aoyama.

04-14-13, 12:47 PM

SPOILERS SPOILERS

I've only seen the raw and couldn't figure out - Hana raised the kid, and isn't romantically involved, is she?? (That would be truly worldshattering for Tanishi)

04-14-13, 8:16 PM

I doubt so, that wasn't any indication either.

Tanishi had sex with Hana before he went to prison and the kid grew up strong, became a boxing champion and wanted Tanishi to be his manager. It's probably because the kid was guilty and want to compensate the gratitude he owe to Tanishi.

It's a happy ending in my eyes but the journey to this ending has so much bumps on the road.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices