Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 27, 2012 2:46 PM

Jul 2012
Dandere-chan spoke! YESSSS!

Wasn't a fan of that ass fanservice moment though.

Eh, another bland episode. Except for the end is where I actually started to care again. Hopefully things from those scenes in episode one start tying up with what might happen next.
Jul 27, 2012 2:47 PM

Jul 2012
xjakku said:
That bullying part made me feel so bad. ;-;

But a pretty decent episode besides that o~o
-Koyuki- said:
hmm, still kinda confused at some parts. but i guess i'll just wait for the next episodes.

I swear to god you two both post at the same time on purpose, don't you? Because of your icons, right?
Jul 27, 2012 2:54 PM

Jul 2011
i was waiting for shit to get real, they showed the whole ordeal pretty well and how satsuki is only doing all this to help those who are special economic scholars like aomi, so what she is doing is not because she is too strict but because she is too kind a person

still it was still very sad seeing aomi getting bullied all over again, im looking forward to see how oojima will react to the situation
Jul 27, 2012 2:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
What now, Oojima? What path do you choose?
Jul 27, 2012 4:17 PM

Jan 2011
Where I'm from, mofos get that ass beat fucking around on dumb shit. But in anime, no one seems to be able to fight back...oh well. Hopefully the girls will get theirs.
Jul 27, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2011
Those bitches. Now I want Aomi even more. I think she is the most established girl so far after Shinonome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2012 5:28 PM

Jun 2010
Isara should have assaulted those girls. It would have been more... interesting.
Jul 27, 2012 5:50 PM

Sep 2011
Those girls pissed me off so bad..I would punch them so hard ._.. First we get the 1st episodes car drama, and now Isara being picked on by the girls.
Jul 27, 2012 6:59 PM

Sep 2009
Bullies!! Those girl bullies were terrible. Poor Aoima.

Jul 27, 2012 7:04 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Looks like Oojima is now somewhat conflicted with opposing Shinonome's policies after reading her manifesto. Also we got a small reaction out of our Ex-Student Council President. I think I already know where this is going...
Jul 27, 2012 7:54 PM

Jan 2011
well This episode kinda made me pissed no thanks to the scumbags,but one thing that i noticed is the prez guy Wired?? i saw him lift up his coat and talk into it.
Jul 27, 2012 8:15 PM

Jun 2009
No matter how harsh some of the changes in her manifesto is, I think Satsuki really is deserving to be the president.
Jul 27, 2012 8:57 PM

Feb 2012
katsu044 said:
well This episode kinda made me pissed no thanks to the scumbags,but one thing that i noticed is the prez guy Wired?? i saw him lift up his coat and talk into it.

I think it's a communication device or some sort. He gave the command to "bring it in" right...
Jul 27, 2012 10:00 PM

Jun 2012
I bet you Isara brings out a knife before the end of the series. Great episode btw.
Jul 27, 2012 10:06 PM

Feb 2012
Oh the drama!

I feel so bad for Aomi. Sad thing is this kind of stuff is pretty common IRL in japan. I soooo wanted to slap those chicks.

Bummer that we wont see the next ep for 3 weeks because of the olympics. Preview looks interesting. There was a chick touching her stomach hinting she might be pregnant. Looked like it was Mifuyu. More drama!

Also loved the fanservice, no matter how small. I welcome it with open arms :D
Jul 27, 2012 10:28 PM
Aug 2011
I was not expecting the whole bullying thing from those girls and the guys from the beginning of the episode.

Here I thought we would get more random fanservice and light beam censoring moments, but this show keeps throwing me for a loop.
Jul 28, 2012 2:20 AM

Jan 2011
That bullying, Oojima needs to kick some ass! That was horrible.
parfaited said:
Here I thought we would get more random fanservice and light beam censoring moments, but this show keeps throwing me for a loop.

This.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 28, 2012 7:12 AM

Mar 2012
An excellent episode. If the show keeps going in this direction, it will earn my respect.
Jul 28, 2012 7:46 AM
Dec 2011
blood running cold over the Iesar incident but its still good to see the anime getting some depth. Whats gonna fun to see where this goes when he starts to agree with the finacial president's manifesto. And the cat girl i said she was gonna be my favorite and she is een thought she hasnt had much screen time what time she has had i really liked
Jul 28, 2012 12:00 PM
May 2012
sure it was kinda touching, but the episode as a whole wasn't that entertaining
so far not dropped yet
3/5
Jul 28, 2012 2:28 PM

Aug 2010
I feel like since this school costs so much that most of the students have rotten personalities since they feel privileged. However, they do have some nice students like the mc and his club.
Jul 28, 2012 3:18 PM

Mar 2010
Geez, never saw that darkness coming
Jul 28, 2012 3:46 PM
Aug 2011
For a minute there I thought they used that bottle that was lying there to ................
Thank goodness it wasn't.

But, I still hate those bitches though.

This series is much better than I had initially assumed. If it goes on like this, I will most definitely give it a 8-9/10.
Jul 28, 2012 4:39 PM

Jul 2008
prismheart said:
I feel like since this school costs so much that most of the students have rotten personalities since they feel privileged. However, they do have some nice students like the mc and his club.

The school seems like a really unrealistic experiment. It is extremely expensive, students on financial aid have to work at a factory or something, there are a ton of decadent clubs that the rich kids use school funds for but the financial aid students can't even join clubs. The students run the school government (like actually run it. Not like in most high schools where they decide the class trip or something) and dictate where the funds go. And have the authority to fire teachers. What.

~

I am kind of upset it is only 13 episodes. Most VN adaptations need a good 24 to really flesh things out IMO.
Jul 28, 2012 8:23 PM

Nov 2011
Raphow said:
sure it was kinda touching, but the episode as a whole wasn't that entertaining
so far not dropped yet
3/5

This. I honestly have no idea what is going on "plot wise" because the show makes you pay more attention to which girl he's gonna choose. It's like oh, looks like him and the first year girl seem to be hitting it off and then BAM insert plot. There are too many things going on at once. There is no balance between harem and drama.

What i'm trying to say if they just left the plot as the new student council president is going to abolish all clubs without merits and Yuuki is gonna run too stop it, then it would be fine. but what's all this shit about murder and bullying and this financial system stuff? it feels like it was just crammed in.
Jul 28, 2012 9:50 PM

Jan 2011
This episode adjusted the plot/fan service balance a bit more towards the plot elements and as a result I think the show is stronger. Leaving aside the drama of the bullying incidents (and what they reveal of how the scholarship students are treated), the whole discussion on the manifestos focused on the question: who really is the one who should be elected president? At this point it looks to me like Shinonome is the better candidate with a platform that goes much beyond "let my club continue to serve snacks to rich kids". I can't help feeling that the outgoing president's involvement is due to a hidden agenda--at best it might simply be a way to bring out into the light the people responsible for the assault on the girl in the first episode by using Oojima as bait, at worst it might be something else entirely.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 28, 2012 11:32 PM

Apr 2010
Hazuki is banging!
Jul 29, 2012 12:18 AM

Mar 2012
rodac said:
This episode adjusted the plot/fan service balance a bit more towards the plot elements and as a result I think the show is stronger. Leaving aside the drama of the bullying incidents (and what they reveal of how the scholarship students are treated), the whole discussion on the manifestos focused on the question: who really is the one who should be elected president? At this point it looks to me like Shinonome is the better candidate with a platform that goes much beyond "let my club continue to serve snacks to rich kids". I can't help feeling that the outgoing president's involvement is due to a hidden agenda--at best it might simply be a way to bring out into the light the people responsible for the assault on the girl in the first episode by using Oojima as bait, at worst it might be something else entirely.

The president does seem pretty sketchy.

I want to jump over and be fully supportive of Shinonome, but I'm still suspicious of her as well. After all, we don't know what her motives really are. I hope that's she doing it all out of a selfless concern for the financial aid students, but she's still a politician who's seeking the most powerful position available. There's definitely more to it, so the question is, how noble of person is she really?
Jul 29, 2012 12:29 AM

Jun 2011
May God damn those bitches to hell. Its just not right to bully other people, especially with a shitty reason such as that person not being wealthy enough to fit in that school.

Anyways, this series is really turning out to be good. The mix of comedy and drama are really well done. Definitely one of the must watch of this season, though there are a lot of must watch this season
Jul 29, 2012 1:27 AM

Nov 2011
Judging by the next episode preview... Chisato possibly doing a Madoka cosplay? ^^;
Jul 29, 2012 6:59 AM

May 2010
That girl is bullied huh, I bet they gonna get their own taste of their medicine
Jul 29, 2012 2:44 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
rodac said:
I assumed from the start the outgoing president had a hidden motive but didn't have a clue as to what it might be - the first thing you suggest is an interesting idea.
Jul 29, 2012 9:35 PM

Sep 2008
i wish i could be a doujin artist. this would help with my rage and give those girls some XXX payback
Jul 30, 2012 1:11 PM

Nov 2008
Poor Aomi, good episode overall.
Jul 30, 2012 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
apocalipse369 said:
i wish i could be a doujin artist. this would help with my rage and give those girls some XXX payback

+1
Jul 30, 2012 4:05 PM

Apr 2012
About that bully incident that seems to get the majority of attention here: either you're über-friendly people who never attended any form of school (unlikely) or, to be frankly, a lot of you are just hypocrites. Come on..
Every school has bitches like that, be it male or female. That's normal even though it's hard to see the "truth", so don't act like you rage because of the bullying of a poor student that has to do a part time job rather than feel bad about some nice, cute girl that you like getting bullied for no real reason.. That's just absurd.
(and no, I don't intent to offend anyone but I won't ever believe that you never get to see any bullying in your school for less bad reasons, looked away or even were a part of those people bullying others)

Other than that a surprisingly good Anime. Thought at first it's gonna turn out cheesy, I mean look at the setting but until now it has its really good moments.
But I also think there are just too many (side-)stories put in one Anime. I'm not sure that all of them are tied up at the end.
Jul 30, 2012 4:47 PM

Jul 2011
@ nantuko

Sorry but what you just wrote don't make sense, is contradictory...
Jul 30, 2012 6:16 PM
May 2012
Yogicat said:
Isara doesn't know how to safely remove broken fluorescent tubes. She should not have touched it by hand and mercury poisoning is not a joke. I'm really worried.
Dude she was wearing gloves so she's perfectly fine. No need to worry.

On another note, those bitches are dead, dead ya hear!
Jul 30, 2012 6:19 PM
May 2012
greedytoh said:
I hope those girls will suffer for what they did. The girl hasn't done anything wrong or to offend them and they just did that horrible thing to poor Isara.

I hope that whoever wins the election will do something about the bullying

Great episode 5/5
They are your typical bully. So insecure that they have to make others miserable to make them feel good.
Jul 31, 2012 4:14 AM

Nov 2011
ataraxial said:
rodac said:

The president does seem pretty sketchy.

I want to jump over and be fully supportive of Shinonome, but I'm still suspicious of her as well. After all, we don't know what her motives really are. I hope that's she doing it all out of a selfless concern for the financial aid students, but she's still a politician who's seeking the most powerful position available. There's definitely more to it, so the question is, how noble of person is she really?

There's also the incident from the 1st few minutes of ep 1

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 1, 2012 6:20 AM

Nov 2010
So much rage!
Damn Lesbians! -.-
Aug 2, 2012 11:52 PM

Nov 2007
wow that many people running for StuCo. they really are into that crap at this school.

I want to see more of Isara's story. Everyone is rather mean to her it seems. She lost her panties :(
Aug 3, 2012 5:17 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
mystik said:
I want to see more of Isara's story. Everyone is rather mean to her it seems. She lost her panties :(
I *think* it was a little more than just them pulling her panties off and tossing them in the trash...just based on a few visual cues.
Aug 3, 2012 12:22 PM
Apr 2009
Is there going to be a new episode this week?
Aug 3, 2012 12:55 PM
Jul 2012
Hi3i said:
Is there going to be a new episode this week?
No due to the London games this show has been delayed til august 17th so on the 17th they will show episode 5-6 so we get 2 to catch up and the following week episode 7 cuz that week kono nakani hitori will be showing there double episodes. so either way it will end up being 1 episode behind but 3 week wait sucks but seeing 2 episodes on the 17th which is ok.
TeddyGAug 3, 2012 1:05 PM
Aug 5, 2012 5:07 AM

Aug 2010
Almost as weak as the first episode. I didn't find the first half interesting or funny (air sumo, har, har) and the transition into the bullying was horribly executed. 2/5, I hope it will become good again.
Aug 5, 2012 8:24 PM

Apr 2009
Kinda desperate while watching this in middle, they always kidding..
BUT here comes real problem, that makes me FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU....!!!
Aug 7, 2012 4:25 AM

May 2008
RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . Aomi :(. I actually love this episode because they made use of statistics and actually counted how much money they needed and have an actual plan on how they are going to go on with their election.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 8, 2012 12:44 AM

Aug 2010
Best episode so far, definitely the most underrated show of the season.
Aug 8, 2012 10:48 AM
Mar 2011
From the beginning of the series I've been irritated by Oojima (and many others') short-sightedness. Glad Satsuki finally opened his eyes. Although I didn't expect it would be a scholarship system - I'm used to think all politicians are evil :D.

Nevertheless, I'm wondering if Satsuki has any hidden agenda - she is too perfect. But, well, I would guess she actually is as perfect. It would be really interesting to see what will happen after she loses the election? Will we see a happy Aomi face after her Oojima has won? Or they will prefer an actually happy to a cynical ending?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.