Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 28, 2014 6:40 AM

May 2012
That sure is some nice development, quite liked the outcome but I do wonder who his real sister is and if he actually has one at all... pretty lovely ending as well! Let's see what's next.
May 27, 2015 9:05 AM
Apr 2015
Last episode is understandable but if he didn't really do anything in this episode then it confirms how much of a fag he is. Naked girls and he doesn't do anything? kek

Oct 31, 2016 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
So wait... that means that his sister was not at his school in the first place now. Which means there is no sister-mystery anymore, right? So he can just choose Konoe or Miyabi now since they're the only love interests at this point anyway. That brings me to my final question: Why did you not screw them when they are both half naked in your bed in the end?
Apr 3, 2018 8:34 PM

Sep 2013
This one is his sister...that one is his sister....no wait, maybe this is his sister over here.....ugh

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 30, 2018 6:58 PM

May 2010
So two are already out from the sister-list. That went fast :o

Okay, because right now this is more of a love triangle. Give me other girls, now!
Nov 12, 2020 3:13 AM

Feb 2016
Those revelations are good, but why he is still afraid of doing lewd stuffs?? (he can always ask "Do you wanna have sex even if someday we're not married?"). FUCK, FUCK, HE SHOULDN'T BE A FAG BY THE NEXT TIME THEY'RE NAKED AGAIN OR ELSE I'LL RATE THIS SHOW LOWER AND EVEN DROPPING IT IF NO INTERESTING THING HAPPEN!

It'd be better though if this show was never this ecchi in the first place if the MC is beta at sex, just look at the full on wholesome romance show like The Quintessential Quintuplets (it properly give the 5 girls an episode or 2 and a fair chance to marry him, it doesn't have borderline hentai moment but the MC is such a chad that he even scolds on the girls)

For now I categorize Sougo as "chadder than harem betas but still a beta" along with Issei from Highschool DxD
marioforeverNov 12, 2020 3:22 AM
Jan 18, 2021 11:53 AM

Aug 2018
Oh, so we got reveal so early?.. Interesting.. Where we're going now then?..
I'm glad that Miyabi got full explanation as well.. As she was hurt in the process the most, really.. Now they all can start from new..
So both Konoe and Miyabi - childhood friends?.. Well, it seems, if this anime will end in harem - we'll have even 2 childhood friends winning, then.. ;P
I only wonder, if this anime will indeed manage to end up in harem.. I hope so, honestly..
Also I wonder, if there might be other - actual sister - left among girls.. It'd be nice twist after twist.. ;P Well, just that true sister didn't actually reveal herself..
And just I mentioned this twist - they actually say about funeral, where sister also appeared.. ;D Damn, I just saw things coming, and so it's nice.. ;P
Well, I like how these girls are into roleplay.. ;D Nice girls.. ;P
Btw, I prefer opened long shirt like that rather than naked apron.. Naked apron I find not attractive, actually.. As mixing cooking with sex - not the most pleasant idea to me.. But that's just personal preference, and that's it..
I wonder, by the way, why Mei has grey hair.. I mean, it's anime, so characters can have any hair color, like pink, or whatever.. So not necessary anything is behind this, really.. But also it makes me a bit think of some head-canon as maybe Mei had some very stressful event in the past, and that's why her hair got like this.. As everyone else are really normal hair color - blonde, black, brown.. But probably it won't be touched.. Still, I can have some idea like this as head-canon, really.. Damn, I already almost want to write fanfics on this anime, lol.. ;D Well, good sign, I guess.. ;P Invested in characters, or something like this.. Won't write anything, though, but still.. ;P
Apr 13, 2021 10:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow, turns out both were just childhood friends, well now I wonder who's really the sister then...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.