Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 26, 2012 9:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

The drama in this episode..well, looks like Konoe might be the sister? Well, who knows. but one thing is for sure, Shougo is one lucky bastard.

Anyways, some history related to one of the main character. Now by anime logic, Konoe might be the sister? OR maybe is it Miyabi? Hmm...
Stark700Jul 26, 2012 8:12 PM
Jul 26, 2012 11:40 AM

Nov 2008
This anime has the aura of Sister Princess all over it, the episode gave quite a few vibes of the series.

While Konoe may be the sister or stepsister (more likely), I still doubt either Miyabi or Konoe are his sister.

Miyabi in a naked apron and Konoe in a mens shirt were super hot, I want to wake up to that any morning, even if they aren't Shougo's sisters he still has a couple of sweet and cute wife candidates he can marry.

Jul 26, 2012 11:58 AM

Oct 2010
Like I mentioned a lot on the preview this episode certainly reveals a lot on many points including its daring ways of showing the fan service. That being said Shougo changed a little for me. I think he is only a FAG for sex and anything of romance. He needs to change that fast so that I can change my view of him. Here my thoughts of the episode.

I admit the start was powerful in the spoiler
with the teacher MOE and imagination but it also proves Mr. X being the one who is trolling him. I see spy stuff and among them a voice changer hint! Hint! Yeah that is the big give away, which veers a TROLL! It was really Konoe with the voice change.

About Konoe/Kannagi, certainly there is mass rumoring and stuff in the spoiler
that shows more Kannagi being jealous over Konoe. However what impresses is the following,

Konoe is really nice there along with her parts in the spoiler
they are using past setups and white innocence with the color. Most having to do with purity of that part. Rather interesting way of taking it up. On the other hand seems that the phone in the OP is being developed in the spoiler
this just leads to PLOT of Shougo’s company having rivalry but I wonder what else is there to it.
Certainly something for it to be in the OP and of all things Mr. X is in charge of it.

About cafe and Mei. Certainly it was nice to see Mana/Rinka but it was much more pleasant to see Mei in the spoiler
she is wearing more casual clothing and no hat. She therefore looks much more nicer and MOE IMO. That girl with the red hair is also nice looking.

About Konoe’s past, certainly it was hard for her fans to see her cry in the spoiler
certainly those were heavy tones of drama and tears. Certainly the setting with the bench and the time is proper for romance but also in making things nicer all around.

Konoe’s past in the spoiler
was super MOE! OMG! Totally Konoe loli time! It proves she might his sister. It’s obvious she is with Shougo’s dad. She kisses Shougo on the cheek and has fun with him on the rides. The key part of this segment is that Shougo loses his memories in fact because he saved Konoe from a car accident. We also find out it’s not the first time he saves her in the beginning and that it’s the cause of Konoe’s memory trigger itself. Rather fair enough. Really nice light effects and Konoe being MOE.

Finally it triggers some final moments before a kiss in the spoiler
which I would so RAGE if Kannagi would see it. Lucky it did not happen. In fact she interrupted it. YES! Priceless were the faces of Konoe/Shougo there along with super MOE Kannagi. Great faces of her there.

About Kannagi, although the flashbacks of the Mana/Rinka/Mei was nice in the spoiler
it by far lacks at what comes faster it in the following,

KANNAGI! OMG! I MARRY YOU LIKE THAT! Damn! Too good in the spoiler
proves she visits him in the hospital and that Shougo in fact did get brain damaged a little. The bandage over his head might mean his skull suffered major shocks. Regardless seems like a good cause for memory loss. That being said Kannagi was super MOE there and too much for me to handle TBH. Moreover Kannagi seeing him must mean she really cared for him. As a sister of childhood friend remains to be seen. Kannagi’s faces in the spoiler
were so OVER 9000 MOE it’s insane. The blushing really pushed things around.

Too bad it ends in a fight in the spoiler
that does get resolved but Kannagi finger pointing was nicer around there.

About the fan service, nothing out of the ranges of the preview. The list says more.
  • There is a brief Konoe part in the spoiler
    steamed and censored but she looks nice in there for a full breast view with details in the Bds. Bath time is like that. Still blanked was pretty decent.

• The end of Kannagi being naked in apron and Konoe being naked with a shirt in the spoiler
    it totally the FAD of many males to have female high schooler girls like that. Too bad they were not like that at my school since it was mixed and private. Regardless that’s a crazy cock teasing push there.
After seeing them offer their hand like that, if I was Shougo I would bang them straight on. For the whole day till I turned purple. In that sense Shougo is a FAG! SEXUAL FAG! He might be amazing in other fields but certainly being a FAG in sex is no denying with this part and the last one from the previous episode. He should know that money fixes shit anyway.

About thee end, I liked that they reveal a past part in the spoiler
of Kannagi buying that crab with Shougo having the other figurine of his favorite show. Well it was a fun episode again. Less censors more daring to say the least.

About preview, are we getting in the spoiler
a FAD of naked marriages? Sounds about right with one of the shots. Moreover the girl on the floor:
http://myanimelist.net/character/13754/Yuuhi_Katagiri/pictures
Anyone? She looks almost like her. It would be hilarious if they COMBO Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka's world into this one.
Yumekichi11Jul 26, 2012 7:10 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 26, 2012 2:58 PM

Jul 2010
Seems from this point on for Miyabi and Konoe, it's going to be who can seduce Shougo first. Shougo, you don't even have the slightest clue how lucky you are...
Jul 26, 2012 7:24 PM

Jan 2012
yess subs!
this was great xD
Jul 26, 2012 7:34 PM

Mar 2012
So many plot twists, they pretend to solve the mystery every episode sheesh
Jul 26, 2012 8:36 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,so we finally got some answers.

As i predicted they both were not his sister but childhood friends,first Konoe being the son of the rival company,also the cause of his accident -.-
also...LOLI KONOE SOOO CUTE!!

Miyabi meet in the hospital,and also why she react that way after the wedding question....what is with people taking to serious childhood promise of marriage to serious...oo the anime.

After all the drama and answers we got...FANSERVICE!! And nice it was!!
Konoe using only a shirt and naked apron from Miyabi!!

Now that is a good morning ;)
MMMM who to chose!?!?! The correct answer is..BOTH!!

Well at least we got 2 down of who her real sister is 4 to go!(even that i still think no one of the girls is his sister)

Next episode seems is Mei time!!

BTW Great reaction from Konoe and Shougo

GIF's/Avatars/SIG's on the Club!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=468889&show=0#post1
raxius1230Jul 26, 2012 8:40 PM
Jul 26, 2012 8:44 PM
Oct 2010
fffuuu dat ending. jeebus christ. lucky asshole. fukken win. that ended quick i think. hope theres resolutoin as to who the real imouto is
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 26, 2012 8:54 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode! Got to wait 3 weeks for the next one though because of the Olympics aka August 16th
Jul 26, 2012 9:14 PM

Jul 2012
That was a surprising twist. Miyabi isn't the imouto! BANZAI!! I really wish for a Miyabi ending. Konoe's ending just seems so obvious so it's better to use Miyabi's route. Though I was a bit relieved Konoe wasn't the imouto either. It just seemed too obvious so I guess it's either Ikusu, Mana, Rinka, or Mei.
Jul 26, 2012 9:41 PM

Oct 2011
Meh...
So might or might not have a little sister?
Kinda disappointing.
Jul 26, 2012 9:56 PM
Jun 2012
wow what a lucky bastard lol wat a twist two childhood friends and there still remains the mystery of the little sister. it kinda sux cuz he could have had both of them when they slept over on the last episode if he had know wat he knows now lol
Jul 26, 2012 10:02 PM

Aug 2009
CrimsonLight said:
Meh...

I'm gonna go ahead and say that at the end of this show, they'll troll reveal he never had a real little sister after all. His dad probably, simply just wanted him to get married (and finally get laid, hell I don't know). It's probably the dumbest 'theory' right now, but if this show is going to have a lot of dumb twists like that, I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn out that way. Sure, there's a 99.9% chance of that not happening, but hey.
Jul 26, 2012 10:14 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep. Miyabi and Konoe's past with Shougo finally explained.

Pretty nice twists. Now on to the other girls of the harem!

Sucks there wont be a new ep for 3 weeks due to the olympics. Grrrr!

raxius1230 said:

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH. Seriously that ending was DELICIOUS!
Jul 26, 2012 10:17 PM

Apr 2011
Definitely a twist. I had a huge grin on my face watching this. It's so much fun.

Now that the two are now confirmed as childhood friends, Shougo can now bang away.

Miyabi in DAT swimsuit is so HOT. I'll try to find a doujin of it later.

I'm surprise that little sister in black isn't one of them, this proves that the mystery imouto is still out there. OP and ED already giving clues on who'll be his real imouto or just another childhood friend.

Anyway, Shougo is super lucky to wake up to see two cute girls.

Shougo! You lucky bastard!
Jul 26, 2012 10:40 PM

Jul 2009
Well... pretty clear that none of the girls are going to be his sister. Why the hell am I even watching this?

Oh right, I want to be rich and have a harem too...
Jul 26, 2012 11:18 PM

Nov 2010
Shougo is both incredibly lucky, and unlucky at the same time.

On one hand he has two beautiful girls after him, both willing to use nakedness and more to get him, but at the same time, he never gets a shot at one alone and to choose one over the other right in front of the loser would destroy any chance for a friendship or anything with that girl.

Also, there better actually be a Imouto at the end of this story or I will be very disappoint.
Jul 26, 2012 11:19 PM

Nov 2011
maybe the little sister is Ikusu

Jul 26, 2012 11:25 PM

Aug 2008
dietmango said:
CrimsonLight said:
Meh...

I'm gonna go ahead and say that at the end of this show, they'll troll reveal he never had a real little sister after all. His dad probably, simply just wanted him to get married (and finally get laid, hell I don't know). It's probably the dumbest 'theory' right now, but if this show is going to have a lot of dumb twists like that, I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn out that way. Sure, there's a 99.9% chance of that not happening, but hey.

I look at the source material. That tells me two things about an airing anime: If it sticks to it, then the ending will be without resolution and have a "to be continued" feeling. If it's an original ending, then, well, anything can happen, obviously.

And this episode made the story better. Prior to it, it felt lacking in a lot of departments.
Jul 26, 2012 11:42 PM

Jan 2012
Genix said:
dietmango said:
CrimsonLight said:
Meh...

I look at the source material. That tells me two things about an airing anime: If it sticks to it, then the ending will be without resolution and have a "to be continued" feeling. If it's an original ending, then, well, anything can happen, obviously.

And this episode made the story better. Prior to it, it felt lacking in a lot of departments.

The ending better be resolved, and he BETTER choose Konoe. Was so much better when Miyabitch was thought to be his sister....Means he knows she's off limits >_>.
Jul 26, 2012 11:48 PM

Aug 2009
Genix said:
dietmango said:
CrimsonLight said:
Meh...

I think even with the source material in mind, they can still fuck everyone over with an original ending that people who haven't read the light novels may like, but opposite for those who have. I mean, how many novel/manga to anime adaptations haven't gone this route compared to the many times it has happened?

Buuuut anyways, no eps until the Olympics eh? Fine by me. I don't mind watching the Olympics.

@Ahri: Oi, spoilers! SHUSH :p
Jul 27, 2012 12:12 AM

Dec 2007
Ok, serious question.

How many of you (male) said "Dude just ____ them already." ?
Jul 27, 2012 12:30 AM

Aug 2008
Well, I think that's better. That's more reasonable. I kinda expected this since last episode.

Anyway, mystery remains mystery. Unlock later.
Jul 27, 2012 12:39 AM

Apr 2009
i knew it.. dat Yui Ogura and Kaori Ishihara connection has something.. of course, Konoe (Kaori) changes her voice to Yui's.. and now it's been cleared to me why the phone call sister and sister from funeral had different voices.. dat girl from the funeral is a different person all along.. now i dunno why i even want to continue this anime.. the main guy now basically wins with two safe wife candidates.. the only thrill left is if he can extend his harem further.. heck, i'll just stick around for the fanservice i guess..

btw, where does one get dat Yui Ogura voice changer?
Jul 27, 2012 1:11 AM

Aug 2010
GREAT episode

It was totally cute, with the flashbacks and everything. Loli!konoe was adorable. As was loli!miyabi. And OMG dat naked apron. waking ME like that would make sure I'd never wake up again. KILLER
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 27, 2012 1:13 AM

Aug 2010
I don't like where this is going. From here on out Shougo knows that he is free to get in bed with those two. Now he either becomes a wimp like most other harem leads, or we switch focus to the other girls, whose names I can't even bother to remember. 3/5, needed more X.
Jul 27, 2012 1:51 AM
Oct 2008
Mogami-kun said:
I don't like where this is going. From here on out Shougo knows that he is free to get in bed with those two. Now he either becomes a wimp like most other harem leads, or we switch focus to the other girls, whose names I can't even bother to remember. 3/5, needed more X.

Haha mmm based on ep 3 he said he would go all out if they weren't his sister now it revealed that they weren't I'm pretty sure he'll go all out sooner or later :P
Jul 27, 2012 2:22 AM

Jul 2012
So the main character has a case of amnesia? Great. A childhood friend? Greater. A love triangle about marriage? Splendid. More girls to have some kind of connection with MC's amnesia and want to get in his pants? Just perfect!

Wow this is going to turn out worse then I imagined.
Jul 27, 2012 2:28 AM

Sep 2010
WHAT A TWEEST.
Jul 27, 2012 2:48 AM

Nov 2009
AnimeKami said:
Ok, serious question.

raises hand.
Jul 27, 2012 3:08 AM
Aug 2011
OVanBruce said:
AnimeKami said:
Ok, serious question.

raises hand.

*cough*I shouted that at the end of the episode*cough*
Jul 27, 2012 3:21 AM

May 2010
Yvese said:
Great ep. Miyabi and Konoe's past with Shougo finally explained.

Pretty nice twists. Now on to the other girls of the harem!

Sucks there wont be a new ep for 3 weeks due to the olympics. Grrrr!

raxius1230 said:

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH. Seriously that ending was DELICIOUS!

Oh so the little sister on the phone has already been revealed, I thought it's gonna be another couple of episode but how could he stay a pussy and refuse those two hot girls, I think if he don't want those two I'll take them !!
MyAmyJul 27, 2012 3:24 AM
Jul 27, 2012 3:22 AM

May 2010
I was already expecting twists in this anime.
Jul 27, 2012 3:24 AM

May 2010
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
OVanBruce said:
AnimeKami said:
Ok, serious question.

raises hand.

*cough*I shouted that at the end of the episode*cough*

I did too but the guy such a pussy, I rather do it myself instead or have those two some yuri action !!
Jul 27, 2012 3:33 AM

May 2010
Betcha he's mad now he dint do the 3some when the chance was there but sill get that kinda action at the end? da fuq man? lucky S.O.B

Anyway, Sratch 2 off the list
Jul 27, 2012 4:33 AM
May 2012
it's getting pretty ridiculous,
so now it's just your typical harem anime with an indecisive twat as a male lead and the girls behave like sluts around him.
the thing with the sister does not matter anymore ergo he can fuck around with those sluts.

-->dropped
Jul 27, 2012 4:34 AM

Apr 2010
I am still suspecting the Miyabi is his little sister she could be lying after all.
Besides the little sister is still around since it was both confirmed by his mother and his spy agency thingy.
So it could still be anyone around him tho i never had any suspicion to Konoe being his little sister Rinka also seems a person unlikely to be his little sister.

Tho the red haired girl in the cake shop and in the preview might also be his sister.
Jul 27, 2012 4:55 AM

Jul 2011
Yeah, like last time I said on my spoiler there was voice changer <3

It become even more mysterious, neither Konoe or Miyabi is little sister :/

Sister might be someone that nobody ever would suspect <3

5/5, ending was best :)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 27, 2012 5:20 AM
Jun 2008
so let get all sum the ep

shougo seem might have find his sister then mention something to konoe cue run & hmm phone call from "sister".
yet after some search found konoe & she was making the phone call as the "sister".
but wait she is NOT the sister it reveal konoe was shougo friend from kids years.
from pic, cake, & figure where all part help shougo's memory.
with reveal in kids years shougo save konoe from a car & how it explain the scar.
so that konoe notice shougo coming to school pretend to be the "sister".
ok then now here miyabi & reveal she also NOT the sister as well.
it reveal miyabi another friend of shougo in the kids years while in hospital.
with doing pretend wedding she want shougo & also explain soap figure bought together.
ok then good news konoe & miyabi are NOT your sister but search continue.
but bad news konoe & miyabi are coming get ya shougo to be your wife!!!

to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 27, 2012 5:22 AM

Dec 2011
Alright. Our two main heroine Miyabi and Konoe are not the imouto after all.
I cant believe Konoe went that far.

But with this, the plot progresses more, since the two of them are trying to make Shougo fall in love. I hate Miyabi before, but I love her now.

Shougo you lucky bastard.

I wonder who is the imouto now?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2012 5:30 AM

Sep 2010
So Miyabi and Kanoe can't be his sister... Seems this episode rushed...

And why the hell is he hesitating in the end, he could have a threesome with Miyabi and Kanoe as he now knows that they are not his sister.... Meh....

Relatively can give a 3.5/5
Jul 27, 2012 6:51 AM

May 2011
Hmm...that fanservice is HNNNGGGGG

Gonna wait 3 weeks then.
Jul 27, 2012 7:08 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty good ep, glad the things with Miyabi cleared up.

Jul 27, 2012 7:11 AM

Jul 2011
pretty interesting episode. i thought things concluded now, but it seems there's still some stuff to answer.
Jul 27, 2012 7:36 AM

Apr 2011
First Miyabi wearing that hot, sexy swimsuit, now it's hadaka apron?

HHHHHHNNNNGGGG!!!! My heart can hardly take it anymore!
Jul 27, 2012 8:41 AM
Jan 2011

This is turning out to be a Miyabi vs Konoe kind of thing.
Jul 27, 2012 10:29 AM

May 2011
for some reason this show is starting to go downhill..if its gonna end up with a no choose after all the plot development with all the 5 girls its seriously gonna hurt the rating a lot. But its probably going to end up with one of the girls..with konoe being the highest chance? At least for now though. This show is way too similar with mashiro iro symphony lol

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 27, 2012 10:36 AM

Mar 2008
What up with this anime and car accidents?
Also, Konoe and Miyabi are confirmed to not be his sister right?? So that means there`s nothing stopping him from banging both of them RIGHT!?!?
Jul 27, 2012 12:24 PM

Jul 2010
In hindsight, that phone was a dead giveaway. So neither Miyabi or Konoe are his sister and the the calls were just impersonations of a anime character by Konoe. Good thing he doesn't have to restrain himself around Konoe or Miyabi. Yet it still looks like he'll be a wimp about it after all.

Maybe his real sister is Mei after all? Or maybe they'll have another twist and there's no sister to begin with.

Jul 27, 2012 1:39 PM

May 2012
I just hope that in the end at least he chooses one of them, if this turns out to be another typical harem with no conclusion whatsoever I will give this show like a 2/10. I mean there is enough development already between him and those 2 girls so its not like its impossible for him to like one of them, lets just hope for the best. Or you know what if he does not choose one of them, at least make them all live with you XD They don't have to get legally married just live together.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.