Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 22, 2013 2:16 AM

Jul 2012
He buss a nizzut over Asuka's fine mosquito bites. I Would've done the same thing.

Konbu is important
Aug 22, 2013 9:57 AM
Jan 2013
Laraso said:
So basically, you're saying that some kid masturbating to a defenseless comatose girl in a hospital is less fucked-up/controversial than a 29 year old woman kissing a teenager?

And this is also supposedly one of the best scenes Evangelion has to offer?

OK.

Well hey, he could've done worse. Just sayin'.

Also, what Misato did could be classified as a sort of incest, so if anything what she did was sort of a crime.

And let's not forget Gendou. Remember what he did to Rei, sticking his hand directly into her body and moving it down to that lower area?

But in the end, just kick morals to the kerb. This seriously does not even compare to what other anime has to offer.

Also, she was defenseless? Are you implying that being masturbated to causes hurt?
Aug 22, 2013 10:48 AM

Jun 2012
GreenBlockhead said:
Also, she was defenseless? Are you implying that being masturbated to causes hurt?

Yes, she was defenseless. She was comatose, so she couldn't do a single thing to stop Shinji.

Being defenseless doesn't always mean "unable to defend yourself against physical attacks".
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Aug 22, 2013 11:11 AM
Jan 2013
Laraso said:
GreenBlockhead said:

Yes, she was defenseless. She was comatose, so she couldn't do a single thing to stop Shinji.

Being defenseless doesn't always mean "unable to defend yourself against physical attacks".

Aw man, I thought being masturbated to was a sign of admiration :c

But she doesn't know that Shinji fapped to her in reality, right?
Sep 2, 2013 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
oh you know... he's doing "this and "that"
Oct 23, 2013 6:13 PM

Mar 2013
First time I saw this scene I was like, " Ok they are in the hospital... OOOHH nice tits... Ok, carry on......... Wait one sec what the hell was that on his hand??" *Rewind to beginning of scene* "OH. MY. GOD. All of my what, he just splooged everywhere over her comatose body!"
Oct 27, 2013 9:14 PM
Jul 2018
Seriously, what the hell's up with this messed up movie XD
Oct 27, 2013 9:21 PM

Aug 2013
Anno created that scene to pretty much say "fuck off" to the people who sent him death threats for the original ending. YOLO
I actually kinda..appreciate the scene. Not because he masturbated, because me liking that would just be fucked up. I just like how low Shinji went, and how much the events really drove him into depression/desperation. I may be sounding like some sadistic douchebag, saying that I like seeing Shinji fucked up like that, but idk.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Oct 27, 2013 9:22 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
I completely missed this, and just rewatched it now and just
wow
how did I miss THAT
THE DOOR WAS LOCKED
I MEAN
This was something i missed on the first run through x-x
Oct 28, 2013 1:05 AM

Jun 2012
StillSwingin007 said:
I may be sounding like some sadistic douchebag, saying that I like seeing Shinji fucked up like that, but idk.

Not at all. If Shinji were a real person and you had said "Oh man, I just love to see him so depressed and miserable. It makes me feel all warm inside knowing all the suffering he is going through!", then yes, you'd be quite a sadistic douchebag. Appreciating character flaws in a work of fiction is something entirely different.
Oct 28, 2013 8:22 AM

Aug 2013
Laraso said:
StillSwingin007 said:
I may be sounding like some sadistic douchebag, saying that I like seeing Shinji fucked up like that, but idk.

Not at all. If Shinji were a real person and you had said "Oh man, I just love to see him so depressed and miserable. It makes me feel all warm inside knowing all the suffering he is going through!", then yes, you'd be quite a sadistic douchebag. Appreciating character flaws in a work of fiction is something entirely different.

Yeah, I just didn't want to portray myself as that kinda guy. Besides, generally I like characters who DO have flaws. Gary stus like Kirito from SAO piss me off.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Oct 28, 2013 8:52 PM

Jun 2012
StillSwingin007 said:
Gary stus like Kirito from SAO piss me off.

I couldn't agree more. "Perfect" characters go beyond simply being unrealistic, they feel inhuman and I honestly have a hard time enjoying (or even paying attention to) shows that feature such characters.
LarasoOct 28, 2013 8:55 PM
Oct 30, 2013 6:29 PM
Nov 2010
I think that scene was really random and caught me by surprise but, all in all, I think it was necessary to really show just how unstable Shinji was at that time. There is probably no other method that can make such an impact on the audience and convey just how fragile Shinji was. It was a unique touch :3
Dec 3, 2013 1:05 PM

Feb 2012
After all these years, that scene is one the most remembered; even people that have not seen the series know about this scene. As a fan o evangelion i find that fact rather funny.
Dec 3, 2013 1:10 PM

Sep 2011
Shinji and a lot of the eva fans did the exact same thing to asuka

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 13, 2013 4:47 PM

Aug 2011
I saw it as a fanservice and nothing more.

it's Anno's message of saying "hey all u eva fans, here's a shot of Asuka's tits. Oh, I know what you're gonna do, which is why I'm gonna make Shinji do exactly the same! trolololololl"
Feb 4, 2014 5:04 AM

Feb 2013
He spilled some sour cream, from his burrito, on his hands~
Feb 17, 2014 10:48 AM

Jan 2014
Its suppose to set the mental state of Shinji at that time. What do you expect from a little bitch who has daddy issues? what a pussy

ASUKA! :))))) AHIHIHI!!
Insert Signature Here
Feb 17, 2014 11:26 AM

Sep 2013
He relieved himself in response to the horrors he had already experienced and in preparation for what was to come.
Mar 1, 2014 3:36 PM

Dec 2013
he was out of breath trying to open a lotion bottle, whats not to get?
Mar 5, 2014 7:38 PM

Mar 2013
Here is an interpretation of the last scene following the strangulation where Asuka says she is "disgusted", taken from wikipedia for EoE.

Tiffany Grant, Asuka's English dub voice actress, made the following statement:

"The most widely circulated translation of the last line of EoE [End of Evangelion] is "I feel sick," but Amanda Winn Lee (Rei Ayanami's English voice actor and director of End of Evangelion) said she asked several translators, and she felt "disgusting" was the most accurate adaptation.[18] You could say she is disgusted with/sick of the situation or with Shinji himself. My favorite explanation though, is this one: My husband, Matt Greenfield, directed the TV series and is very familiar with the whole Eva franchise. Matt has said that although (Eva creator) Hideaki Anno seems to change his mind frequently about what various things mean in Eva, Anno once said that Asuka's comment about feeling "sick" was a reference to morning sickness. Now THAT gives ya something to think about, doesn't it! Of course, Anno is quite passionate about the idea that every person should decide for him or herself what Eva means to them."[19]

Here is some more discussion i dug up-

I'm referring to the hospital scene, Shinji's shame & suicidal frame
of mind after, and the theory that Asuka was pregnant at the end of
EoE.

In the hospital scene we hear a little, see his hand, & perhaps
underestimate his act. Would masturbation alone have been enough to mortify Shinji to the state of mind he then deteriorated to? Shinji certainly had whatever he'd done on his mind. He tried to confess to Misato (hoping she'd ask what he'd done) by the elevator about whatever he'd done, but wrong time & wrong place & too late.
Shinji's other physical contacts with Asuka in EoE end in violence. 2
attempted stranglings. Given that the kitchen scene was before,
Shinji then came across Asuka helpless & exposed. As in the kitchen
his whiny pleas fell on (this time literally) unhearing ears. Shinji
had reached a mental breakdown/desperation point where IMO he was
capable of doing Asuka as an act of violence/retaliation or even to
try waking her up as well.

The pregnancy part. Well Asuka went through a physical change process
in Eva 02 which might have accelerated any child conceived by Shinji.
On the beach, her tender reaching out to Shinji could perhaps be seen
as mother to father of a child. Feeling sick could partly also have
been caused by pregnancy, though Shinji & all her experiences probably
weighed heavily on her as well. -

These theories/rationale/directorial proof(both Anno and from English side) supports the theory that Asuka was pregnant. How did she get pregnant? The most likely occurrence would have been from the hospital scene, where instead of just fapping he raped her instead. The seed on his hand at the end would have been the semi-botched pullout.

Note i don't think this happened, especially since Shinji wouldn't have had the balls to do that (although he was mentally unstable enough to do extreme things). However its not outright 0%, since its vague and no scenes are shown during the session, just some of the aftereffects. Her having her panties (back) on seemingly unmoved/unmolested does make it less likely, although he could have just put them back on. However to further complicate the theory he would largely have had to have done this 1 handed, since his other hand was out of commision with fluids. Still this can somewhat explain away the minimal amount of jizz, along with the pulling out late aspect.
May 27, 2014 2:13 PM

May 2013
I did the same.
Jun 1, 2014 4:17 AM

May 2013
In my personal opinion, there are reasons why Shinji should/shouldn't wanked over a girl in a coma states.

I just can't understand Anno with his doings. Should he just put that scene because he feels to surprise the fans like 'how to surprise fandom in the first few minutes'
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 8, 2014 10:23 AM
Jun 2014
despaircest said:
eugh i hate this asshole so fucking much i mean seriously of all the things to jerk off to

a 14 year old in a coma

Well to add, I think some people aren't considering this is kind of a "coming-to-age" anime and is also showing adolescent maturity through the exposition of the characters to extreme situations.

Everything becomes fucked up when that happens.

The abrupt masturbation scene and the very fact that he's 14 and constantly maturing throughout the anime. Notice how the "pervert factor" or the amount of these scenes increase and slowly-- it starts to faze Shinji. His realization of these sexually arousing events shows his mental maturity and soon enough it evolves to physical maturity (more so a manifestation of maturity through physical actions-- ahem, masturbating...).
Jun 8, 2014 6:17 PM

Sep 2012
I don't think the scene was that unnecessary but is random. It shows how hes mentally unstable. You guys make it seemed like it was soo fked up but personally I don't think it was that fked up. I just thought it was disgusting and wrong. He didn't like do things to her while she was in a coma. Her breasts were showing and he just got aroused. Also considering how unstable he is. He just decided to do it.
Jun 26, 2014 3:44 AM

Jun 2013
Yeah lol I knew what he was doing, all that sticky stuff on his hands looks like the stuff that I see everyday so I knew right away. He said "I'm so fucked up" well I don't think so, this is what happens when you hide all your emotions for so long. Shinji is a growing boy, when I was his age a few years back I was going through a lot of shit, so I can relate very highly. I guess I'm fucked up too then if that's the case lol.
Jul 4, 2014 7:22 AM

May 2014
yep jerkin off to kids in coma's is completely normal....

Its pretty obvious that shinji has completely snapped with all the shit he's had to deal with and doesn't give a fuck about what is moral anymore

the end of evangelion just threw morality out of the window from the very beginning
I've been here way too long...
Jul 12, 2014 4:43 AM

Jan 2010
put 100 14 year olds in a room and see if one of them will end up masturbating to a 14 year old with her tits exposed in a coma.

I mean seriously. do you guys have a weak stomach? What's the flying big deal. Shinji is 14 years old. Fragile mental state. You might aswell admit yourself you did something "fucked up" with your dick around that age. as if that weren't normal. Don't try to pretend to be the nicest angel in the world.

I mean seriously. What's worse? Shinji fapping to Asuka's tits or
IzekyuJul 12, 2014 4:47 AM
Jul 12, 2014 8:55 AM

Jun 2012
Izekyu said:
put 100 14 year olds in a room and see if one of them will end up masturbating to a 14 year old with her tits exposed in a coma.

I mean seriously. do you guys have a weak stomach? What's the flying big deal. Shinji is 14 years old. Fragile mental state. You might aswell admit yourself you did something "fucked up" with your dick around that age. as if that weren't normal. Don't try to pretend to be the nicest angel in the world.

I mean seriously. What's worse? Shinji fapping to Asuka's tits or

Um yeah, there's a difference between masturbating to the thought of a girl's tits or masturbating to a picture of a girls tits, and masturbating to an actual girl who's laying five feet in front of you passed out on a bed in a hospital.

Also do note that we were not the ones who first used the term "fucked up", it was Shinji himself who said it. Personally I think it was a stupid and awkward way to start the movie off.

__
LarasoJul 26, 2014 11:27 PM
Jul 26, 2014 2:34 PM

Jun 2014
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Jul 31, 2014 3:32 AM

Dec 2013
SlickDragon said:
Here is an interpretation of the last scene following the strangulation where Asuka says she is "disgusted", taken from wikipedia for EoE.

Tiffany Grant, Asuka's English dub voice actress, made the following statement:

"The most widely circulated translation of the last line of EoE [End of Evangelion] is "I feel sick," but Amanda Winn Lee (Rei Ayanami's English voice actor and director of End of Evangelion) said she asked several translators, and she felt "disgusting" was the most accurate adaptation.[18] You could say she is disgusted with/sick of the situation or with Shinji himself. My favorite explanation though, is this one: My husband, Matt Greenfield, directed the TV series and is very familiar with the whole Eva franchise. Matt has said that although (Eva creator) Hideaki Anno seems to change his mind frequently about what various things mean in Eva, Anno once said that Asuka's comment about feeling "sick" was a reference to morning sickness. Now THAT gives ya something to think about, doesn't it! Of course, Anno is quite passionate about the idea that every person should decide for him or herself what Eva means to them."[19]

Here is some more discussion i dug up-

I'm referring to the hospital scene, Shinji's shame & suicidal frame
of mind after, and the theory that Asuka was pregnant at the end of
EoE.

In the hospital scene we hear a little, see his hand, & perhaps
underestimate his act. Would masturbation alone have been enough to mortify Shinji to the state of mind he then deteriorated to? Shinji certainly had whatever he'd done on his mind. He tried to confess to Misato (hoping she'd ask what he'd done) by the elevator about whatever he'd done, but wrong time & wrong place & too late.
Shinji's other physical contacts with Asuka in EoE end in violence. 2
attempted stranglings. Given that the kitchen scene was before,
Shinji then came across Asuka helpless & exposed. As in the kitchen
his whiny pleas fell on (this time literally) unhearing ears. Shinji
had reached a mental breakdown/desperation point where IMO he was
capable of doing Asuka as an act of violence/retaliation or even to
try waking her up as well.

The pregnancy part. Well Asuka went through a physical change process
in Eva 02 which might have accelerated any child conceived by Shinji.
On the beach, her tender reaching out to Shinji could perhaps be seen
as mother to father of a child. Feeling sick could partly also have
been caused by pregnancy, though Shinji & all her experiences probably
weighed heavily on her as well. -

These theories/rationale/directorial proof(both Anno and from English side) supports the theory that Asuka was pregnant. How did she get pregnant? The most likely occurrence would have been from the hospital scene, where instead of just fapping he raped her instead. The seed on his hand at the end would have been the semi-botched pullout.

Note i don't think this happened, especially since Shinji wouldn't have had the balls to do that (although he was mentally unstable enough to do extreme things). However its not outright 0%, since its vague and no scenes are shown during the session, just some of the aftereffects. Her having her panties (back) on seemingly unmoved/unmolested does make it less likely, although he could have just put them back on. However to further complicate the theory he would largely have had to have done this 1 handed, since his other hand was out of commision with fluids. Still this can somewhat explain away the minimal amount of jizz, along with the pulling out late aspect.

I could believe this quite easily considering Anno's use of Freud's model of human existence, and the way so much of the psychology and philosophy of the series was explained with imagery instead of words. The entire series was highly sexualized to demonstrate both the maturing process of it's young pilots and the mental states of the main cast. The entirety of the series, up until the final moments of the ending, were spent developing a world where the entire human species could not live without the praise and attention of others. Shinji wanted to be praised and loved because he hated himself, Asuka wanted to be praised and respected for being so independent and becoming an adult before anyone else, Misato wanted to be loved physically because she felt abandoned and lost, and so on and so forth. It shows humans as fickle and weak, completely dependent on others to validate their own existence. The psyche is shown to be fragile, and the human condition a constant state of loneliness.

Shinji is shown as very weak, fragile, and depressed from the very beginning. The entire run of the original series was basically one event after another designed to break him completely until nothing was left. The only reason he existed was to follow orders in hopes of being praised by those around him, and he was constantly reminded that he only mattered if he was piloting the Eva. EoE picks up right after episode 24, and no matter that he only knew the boy he murdered for a day or two, he committed an act that made him feel evil and dirty, it made him think of himself as even more worthless than usual. He felt his existence had no value and he was fed up with himself and the world he felt hated him, and hated himself more than anyone else ever could.

The hospital scene in the beginning clearly shows how far he has fallen into his despair, trying to force a comatose girl to wake up, not because he cared for her but because he wanted someone to validate his existence. Given that frame of mind, it's entirely plausible and quite probable that he would rape her either for some sort of self gratification or punishment because she wouldn't wake up.

The use of Freudian Psychology in this series reminds me of Ancient Greek mythology, the stories of the God's fickle behavior towards the humans they created. The human race was created by the Gods in order to worship them and praise them, because the Gods needed that worship to fuel their power. But, no matter how much they needed the humans, they didn't do much in the way of giving their creations a reason to worship them with such blind devotion. They punished them harshly for minor transgressions, played nasty pranks on them for kicks, and assumed human forms to manipulate them into sexual encounters, or in some cases just plain out rape them, then they would ignore their demi-god children until they needed them for something. Notice how the majority of the stories about demi-gods and greek heroes all end in tragedy, very rarely was there a happy ending for these characters. This series put me in the same frame of mind.

The ending of EoE shows that despite pulling himself together to bring back the world and it's people, Shinji was still a very broken young man. It even hints that his strangling of Asuka could have been his way of showing love, because violence was really the only physical contact he knew or understood at that point. Which provides further insight that his behavior in the hospital at the beginning could have been rape instead of masturbation.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jul 31, 2014 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
Let's face it guys, we all would fap to comatose Asuka.
Jul 31, 2014 4:04 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
grandy_UiD said:
Since she was asleep I reckon you might as well have fucked her mouth or something instead.
Jul 31, 2014 4:24 AM

Jun 2009
HaXXspetten said:
grandy_UiD said:
Since she was asleep I reckon you might as well have fucked her mouth or something instead.

Actually...yes.
Jul 31, 2014 4:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
grandy_UiD said:
HaXXspetten said:

Actually...yes.
>///<
Oct 31, 2014 12:54 PM

Aug 2007
ToaOfEarth said:
Laraso said:
So basically, you're saying that some kid masturbating to a defenseless comatose girl in a hospital is less fucked-up/controversial than a 29 year old woman kissing a teenager?

And this is also supposedly one of the best scenes Evangelion has to offer?

OK.

are you fucking serious?

Picture it: someone ties you up, jerks off right in front of your face, enjoys you being defenseless because you can't stop it, and blows their load all over you. Would you really be okay and not "HURT" by it?

Jesus Christ, MAL. Get some sense.
Oct 31, 2014 1:08 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
bwahahachick said:
ToaOfEarth said:

are you fucking serious?

Picture it: someone ties you up, jerks off right in front of your face, enjoys you being defenseless because you can't stop it, and blows their load all over you. Would you really be okay and not "HURT" by it?

Jesus Christ, MAL. Get some sense.
clearly he did it because he liked her

definitely a compliment then
Nov 13, 2014 10:17 PM

Mar 2013
Shinji is so fucked up
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Nov 13, 2014 10:22 PM

Jan 2013
This is why people need to read the manga.
Anno trolled everyone in the movie with that scene.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jan 28, 2015 2:21 PM

Oct 2014
i really don't see the issue... i mean he did like her. he saw her tits,got a hard on took care of it felt bad(like most teens at that age for fapping)an thats it. hell if Asuka would have woke up while he was fapping she prob would have like him more for having the balls to do that. i do not think he is as fucked up as people make him out to be.saving the world as many times as he hell someone should have been blowing him everyday.
Feb 12, 2015 10:36 AM

Jul 2014
The OP is kind of missing one of the points of the show which is to take a person, personality flaws and all, who is not only good and means well, but who is risking their life to save others...l and using that as a context with which to examine the ethically questionable things that they may do while considering the pressure they are under and the psyche-shaping trauma they have experienced.

Another example is the Misato/Shinji kiss... you're supposed to ask yourself does this become more forgivable since she knows that he needs to man up?

If it's really that black and white to you then I would say you're just taking the scenes at face value, and at the risk of sounding pretentious, just don't "get it".

With that said, the first time I saw the fap scene, for some reason I thought that it was Misato instead of Asuka.

I still kind of wish it was Misato. because I just love the tension between them.
watFeb 12, 2015 10:57 AM
Mar 26, 2015 5:03 PM

Feb 2015
Well, i'm surprised he found the courage to do that. Shinji usually freaks out if someone even touches him. I laughed really hard when i saw his hand.
Apr 21, 2015 11:03 AM
Apr 2015
Shinji and Asuka deserve each other fuck em both
Jun 25, 2015 7:40 AM

May 2015
man's gotta do what a man's gotta do let him wank off!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2015 3:40 AM
Jun 2013
....This?? This is what people are upset about in the anime version?? Hnmm..Whatever...
Feb 9, 2016 1:57 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
And the whole time, he was thinking of
instead

Oct 27, 2016 4:46 AM

Aug 2015
I can't believe someone can miss the point of Eva so hard. OP's posts are hilarious.
Nov 7, 2016 9:16 AM

Feb 2013
Oh my God, I was hoping it was something else hahaha.

I can't really blame him cause dem anime teen girls r hot but c'mom, going home and fapping is one thing but right next to her in hospital even I would not do something like that and that's saying a lot.
Nov 7, 2016 11:05 AM

Aug 2014
this scene is a description of my whole life.
Nov 10, 2016 11:00 PM

Nov 2014
NOFUCO said:
Shinji and Asuka deserve each other fuck em both

Strangely spot on imo.
A guy who never goes near anyone and a gal who does not let anyone come near deserve each other.
Seems fair enough, poetic justice.
EDIT: It's all the Psyche and Eros myth is about, read it up if you want to deepen your knowledge about these kind of things.

By the way, the US team has it wrong about the finale scene on the beach, it's not about morning sickness at all.
After the movie was done but before it went on air Anno was still not happy with Asuka's words in the last scene, so he called both Asuka and Shinji's voice actresses and had them enact the strangle scene on the beach to see what would get out of it, but it was still unsatisfying to him.

So in the end he asked Asuka's VA, Yuko Miyamura, what she would think if a man were to masturbate to her right next to her while she was sleeping.
Her answer was "kimochi warui", meaning "I feel sick/it's disgusting".
Anno seemed disappointed, said "it's what i thought" and kept "kimochi warui" as the last word of Asuka on the beach.

Basically, Asuka's last words are about the start of the movie when Shinji jerked off over her inanimate body, she find it disgusting.
It also portrays something else: now that the End of the World is over, let's go back to abusive bitch mode, wimp !

It's another message from Anno: even if you are changed as a person, it does not means your relationships will magically change themselves because of it, they have inertia and you will have to work to change them.
DdashungNov 10, 2016 11:29 PM
I'm a big softie.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Shinji is irredeemable?

TASM18 - Apr 15

20 by Ten »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion - The End of Evangelion Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zerachroma - Jun 13, 2008

533 by rengoku09_ »»
Apr 1, 5:57 AM

» should i watch this movie instead of 25-26 or should i watch 25-26 or should i watch 25-26 and the movie

CRG - Aug 21, 2023

44 by Invisible_King »»
Mar 20, 1:27 PM

» There's nothing romantic about Asuka and Shinji

Sanjay63773 - Oct 26, 2022

37 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Mar 17, 1:01 PM

» how to watch?

misasdeathnote0 - Dec 19, 2023

18 by KitsuFrost »»
Dec 28, 2023 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.