Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 25, 2012 7:19 AM

Jul 2011
If Kenpachi dies, I'm dropping Bleach. Fuck Tite Kubo.
Jul 25, 2012 7:20 AM
Oct 2010
he died? somehow i doubt it and he'll come back with some sort of form for his sword D:

bout time kenpachi shows up. carrying one of those quincy fuckers with his blade through his guts. raep time now awwyeah
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 25, 2012 7:24 AM
Oct 2010
iWin101 said:
Kenpachi solos. Still disappointed that Kubo didn't show what happened to Urahara though...

he hasnt pulled the savior out of his ass yet
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 25, 2012 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
from the way its going it looks like most of the known Shinigamis will die and then we might see the Zero Squad (Royal Guard) finally or maybe we might also see the Soul King (Spirit King) to fight the Quincies
Jul 25, 2012 7:34 AM

Apr 2010
Yay a liked character died… kenpachi next as it's two {of what seems to be the most powerful} on one?
oh wait inoue can reverse time of the damage taken … or something…
Jul 25, 2012 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
thirty-six said:
Yay a liked character died… kenpachi next as it's two {of what seems to be the most powerful} on one?
oh wait inoue can reverse time of the damage taken … or something…

she can simaly make something not happen its not simple healing or even time revercal though i relay hope eh stays dead
Jul 25, 2012 7:52 AM

Dec 2007
I thought Kenpachi killed only 1 Stern Ritter. But it seems that he is/was carrying 2.
"So you're saying that something someone besides me has to say could have meaning?" - Excalibur (Soul Eater)

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."
Jul 25, 2012 8:19 AM

Dec 2009
Kenpachi don't have Bankai to begin with guys..
So there is no Bankai to steal :D
Jul 25, 2012 8:19 AM
Dec 2010
OMG Kenpachi can have a crowning moment of awesome just by SHOWING UP!!!

This series is currently in the process of redeeming itself in my eyes (and likely, the eyes of many others). KEEP IT COMING, THIS CRAZINESS IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Jul 25, 2012 8:22 AM

Nov 2009
OMG, Renji got his ass kicked! I so didn't expect THAT to happen.

But seriously, watching Byakuya get torn to pieces by his own Bankai was hard too watch.
84DaysWithoutJul 25, 2012 8:27 AM
Jul 25, 2012 8:34 AM

Jul 2010
YEZZ, ZARAKI FUCKING KENPACHI IS HERE.

Byaku is really dead? i can't believe.It's one of most popular Bleach characters, if Kubo really killed him, he needs a applause.I really like Byaku, but it's an cruel war.

KEN-CHAN SHOW DEM YOUR POWAR.
Jul 25, 2012 8:38 AM
Aug 2011
Almost nobody seems to give a rats ass about Byakuya. RIP (or get healed or reborn in the future)

TROLOLOLOL.

2/5 - Anti climatic and So little, So little dialogue.
Jul 25, 2012 8:51 AM

Jun 2009
its all just a play for attation cause people are going crazy over him Byakuya and killing off most the soul reapers. and its kubo so never count him out over anything
Jul 25, 2012 8:52 AM

Jul 2008
Death is not something epic, character do not have to be a savior or be surrounded by some loldrama before they die for it to hold importance.
Kubo could have made it in a way so that Rukia get to Byakuya and they have a little nice last chat about how he really loved her, etc. before dying with a lot of drama and people would have come crying in this thread while it would have been ridiculously stupid.

I'm actually impressed that Kenpachi could defeat a steinritter since if we take his spec from the last time we've seen him fight, he wouldn't have been able to even scratch one.
That Kenpachi, which fought all his life, would coincidentally (and for no reason at all) be able to get at least twice as strong as he was before, I do not approve at all.
People aren't Ichigo. Ichigo got a very unusual growth rate, for other shinigami to train with an Ichigo-like growth, I think it's weird.
Jul 25, 2012 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
dont worry guys there will be World Reincarnation technique to revives all these dead characters later
Jul 25, 2012 9:12 AM

Jan 2012
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.Also there was always something I never understood about bleach.The Soul Society is the bleach universe version of heaven whee you go when you die right?so when the captains die wtf happens to them?
rendersJul 25, 2012 9:21 AM
Jul 25, 2012 9:22 AM

Jul 2008
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come

Rangiku got half of her stomach ripped off and she survived.
With the way things were presented, it's likely that Byakuya died but I do not beleive Kira died.
We'll see the real outcome of the casuality after the Quincy leave SS.
Jul 25, 2012 9:25 AM
Feb 2010
Soooo. We know the quincy can take Bankai. So, what if they could give bankai. You know what I'm talking about....
Jul 25, 2012 9:28 AM

May 2010
Shit Byakuya died, I guess now I can see Kenpachi in action
Jul 25, 2012 9:29 AM

Jun 2009
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.?

You do realize that neither were actually confirmed dead? Unless we get an actually-dead-montage (like with whats-his-name's funeral) I don't believe that anyone died. In fact I bet Kubo himself doesn't even know whether he wants them dead, so he just leaves himself options to bring them back later saying "nu-uh, I never said they're dead". I mean this IS Kubo we're talking about here.

Talking about characters not confirmed dead and coming back, I just remembered Gin. He is gonna be the one that showed up at Urahara's. Called it.
grandy_UiDJul 25, 2012 9:32 AM
Jul 25, 2012 9:31 AM
Aug 2011
eucalyptustree16 said:
Soooo. We know the quincy can take Bankai. So, what if they could give bankai. You know what I'm talking about....

Give the bankai to Rukia, Chad, Inoue so the "?Main Characters?" can actually become useful...
Jul 25, 2012 9:35 AM
Feb 2012
Im notta giving up Byakuya is pretty damn alive..
Rukia's battle with aaroneiro tripped me up but Im not going to give up until i see DEAD FACTS
Jul 25, 2012 9:45 AM

Nov 2007
grandy_UiD said:
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.?

You do realize that neither were actually confirmed dead? Unless we get an actually-dead-montage (like with whats-his-name's funeral) I don't believe that anyone died. In fact I bet Kubo himself doesn't even know whether he wants them dead, so he just leaves himself options to bring them back later saying "nu-uh, I never said they're dead". I mean this IS Kubo we're talking about here.

Talking about characters not confirmed dead and coming back, I just remembered Gin. He is gonna be the one that showed up at Urahara's. Called it.
this seems like a confirmation to me http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c502/14.html
Jul 25, 2012 9:49 AM

Jun 2008
Zhou said:

Are you fucking kidding me, he is really dead?!

Kenpachi is finally here, how long have we waited? Doesn't matter anyway because he is going to annihilate those fuckers.

Yeah i still don't think his dead. Or if he is he probably won't stay dead.

As about Kenpachi i actually got pissed off seeing him meeting the boss. That means he ain't gonna annihilate anyone anymore(well at least it seems he took two out).
While he could go around killing the shit out of the other dudes other captains have a hard time fighting with, now that he was put against the boss he obviously won't be able to win since that guy is probably a monster of power at the level of the captain commander.
What a seriously bad tactic. If you have someone like Kenpachi that can actually fight them you don't waste him by putting him against the strongest guy the enemy has and risking losing him.
Well i guess he just went there by his own but still they should have ordered him not go there.
Jul 25, 2012 9:53 AM

Jul 2008
Monad said:
Zhou said:

Are you fucking kidding me, he is really dead?!

Kenpachi is finally here, how long have we waited? Doesn't matter anyway because he is going to annihilate those fuckers.

Yeah i still don't think his dead. Or if he is he probably won't stay dead.

As about Kenpachi i actually got pissed off seeing him meeting the boss. That means he ain't gonna annihilate anyone anymore(well at least it seems he took two out).
While he could go around killing the shit out of the other dudes other captains have a hard time fighting with, now that he was put against the boss he obviously won't be able to win since that guy is probably a monster of power at the level of the captain commander.
What a seriously bad tactic. If you have someone like Kenpachi that can actually fight them you don't waste him by putting him against the strongest guy the enemy has and risking losing him.
Well i guess he just went there by his own but still they should have ordered him not go there.

Lol when did Kenpachi ever followed order that would go against him fighting strong guys?
I think it fit his personality well imo.
Jul 25, 2012 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
sLy777 said:

Because some dude some miles away saying that he MAY be dead is a confirmation?

Seriously what's up with everyone just taking his death for granted? Have we been reading the same manga for years? A manga where people suffered the same or worse injuries and came away with it like it was nothing? As long as we don't see a close up of Byakuya's corpse he is NOT officially dead and I won't believe he is until we see that. And it's not because I'm in denial because I don't want him to die or anything. I really don't care about any character in this manga. It's just (and I'm repeating myself here) that this IS Bleach and it IS Kubo...you can't trust this guy (mainly because I sincerely think that he doesn't know himself whether he actually killed them off or not.)
grandy_UiDJul 25, 2012 9:57 AM
Jul 25, 2012 10:01 AM

Jul 2008
grandy_UiD said:
sLy777 said:

Because some dude some miles away saying that he MAY be dead is a confirmation?

Seriously what's up with everyone just taking his death for granted? Have we been reading the same manga for years? A manga where people suffered the same or worse injuries and came away with it like it was nothing? As long as we don't see a close up of Byakuya's corpse he is NOT officially dead and I won't believe he is until we see that. And it's not because I'm in denial because I don't want him to die or anything. I really don't care about any character in this manga. It's just (and I'm repeating myself here) that this IS Bleach and it IS Kubo...you can't trust this guy (mainly because I sincerely think that he doesn't know himself whether he actually killed them off or not.)

Thing is that shinigami that got wounded as much as that were gived first aid treatment by another shinigami and then healed by a healing squad member, if not they wouldn't have survived.
Now it's war and pure chaos, there's no medic that'll get to Byakuya or Kira or anyone to heal them and save their life. Healing arts can do wonder but if they do not get some they'll die.
Jul 25, 2012 10:03 AM
Feb 2012
So Byakuya's actually dead. I guess. I still won't believe it until we get some sort of funeral or something.
Jul 25, 2012 10:14 AM

Nov 2011
Jul 25, 2012 10:14 AM

Apr 2009
Holy! I guess Kubo just got up one day(perhaps after the anime got canned) and said "Fuck Bleack, fuck characters, fuck the world!!!" and then started plotting all these shitty deaths.

Kenpachi better kick some bloody ass and he better not say some shit like "I had fun fighting" and then get killed.
Jul 25, 2012 10:15 AM

Oct 2011
sLy777 said:
grandy_UiD said:
renders said:

this seems like a confirmation to me http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c502/14.html

Check this out, right after Rukia and Aaroniero defeated eachother:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v30/c269/14.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v31/c270/8.html

Both Ulquiorra and Szayel stated that Rukia died, immediately after the fight, which is the case here as well.
Jul 25, 2012 10:16 AM

Oct 2011
If Kubo actually kill off a good chunk of old characters during this battle,then it will reassure my feeling of this battle in the Soul Society is really just the prologue to the rest of this arc.

He's killing off the old that got plenty of screen time & development to replacing them with the new & give old characters that didn't get enough screen time or development before more screen time &/or development now.If this is what Kubo's planning,then I'm perfectly content with that. Ha ha,planning & Kubo in the same sentence without a not,HA!
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jul 25, 2012 10:17 AM

May 2011
Some people need to remember that this is the last arc.

Byakuya is dead... I wanted Kubo to step his game up, but I feel so much despair right now... Kudos to you Kubo, Bleach still has it in it. Well done... I will definitely raise the rating... T.T

So Renji and Rukia will finally get that development...? Great, but why am I so freaking sad when this is what I wanted the entire time... This is a war after all, it's to be expected...

Kenpachi's entrance didn't even affect me the first time. Now I need to go re-read it with some more bamf music on, not this OST that's sucking my soul out right now...

At the end of the day, Byakuya might have been a perfectionist, cold, a bland character, female-fan service lol, Monotone, but... he was still a caring and responsible brother, Captain, friend and even rival...

R.I.P Kuchiki Byakuya, a formidable Shinigami.
Jul 25, 2012 10:18 AM

Mar 2012
You see when you have 500 chapters of nobody dying, when someone is injured all you get to think is "Uh huh"

Until they are confirmed 100% dead and they won't be resurrected at the end of bleach, they won't be considered dead.

Only the final chapter of the series will determine if people actually die.
End Zionazism
Jul 25, 2012 10:21 AM

Sep 2008
The Soul Society is going to fall. Ichigo will eventually make it there, but it'll already have been taken over and he will lose. The Shinigami that survive will take refuge in Hueco Mundo to plot a counterattack to take back Earth... errr Soul Society.

Sounds about right.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 10:22 AM

Nov 2009
sLy777 said:
dont worry guys there will be World Reincarnation technique to revives all these dead characters later

Kubo will make something up, of that I'm sure. No way he kills off Byakuya just like that.
Jul 25, 2012 10:26 AM
Oct 2011
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.Also there was always something I never understood about bleach.The Soul Society is the bleach universe version of heaven whee you go when you die right?so when the captains die wtf happens to them?
They get reincarnated and return to the human world as a new life like any other soul who lives in SS, it's mentioned twice, in this arc and in an official character book.

grandy_UiD said:
renders said:

Gin is dead, Rangiku was with him when he died and she was mourning after that, it's logical that he died, he can't run off while she's with him then come back out of a sudden. About the other characters there is a simple reason why they're thought dead while they're not; their Reiatsu basically goes down and others think they're dead while they're not. My first post in this thread could also help abit:

Candor said:
It might be too late for this but I brought to make things (aka plot-holes by some people) clear, this was mentioned in an old official character book about Soul Society:
People can also be killed as regular Humans are, though they are capable of surviving wounds that would normally be considered fatal.

lots of information (that should've been told in the manga) were mentioned in the character books so if anyone have any things he's wondering he can go to bleach.wikia.com and search for what you want, here's SS's page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Society (check the overview, reference 3 for more info about SS)
Candor123Jul 25, 2012 11:02 AM
Jul 25, 2012 10:31 AM

Oct 2011
Candor said:
renders said:
They get reincarnated and return to the human world as a new life like any other soul who lives in SS, it's mentioned in an official character book.

Wasn't this also stated by the Aizen look-a-like #2 a few chapters ago.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jul 25, 2012 10:33 AM

May 2011
Don't mean to kill the mood, no way am I downplaying my previous post and in no way am I trying to joke around with this tragedy before us but...

Some of you need to see logic through Shirou's eyes.
Jul 25, 2012 10:35 AM

Sep 2011
Kanic said:
hewhodoesnotcare said:
Sora_Namari said:
Feels like I'm the only one here deeply concerned with Byakuya's death. I mean, NO! Are you fucking kidding me, Kubo? If you don't, go die. Byakuya is my fave Bleach's character. Now, when the plot's pretty lame, and gets me bored, Byakuya was the only thing that kept me reading this manga. If he's dead, that reason'll be gone, I can easily drop it. And yet... This is truly a shameful way to die. Shinjirarenai. Arienai.

But it's Kubo we're talking about. In Bleach death in most cases isn't actually death when it comes to good guys. Damn Hinamori has died twice already and unfortunately hasn't yet made it to the other side. That's why I'm not gonna believe he's dead until he's 100% officially confirmed dead. And if he is, well...

I do hope Ken-chan's kicking those bastard's asses next chap. ^_^

in most cases most of MAL user complain about no MC being kill then when one does get kill they complain abou how that MC was killed off. Make ur decision killl them off? or leave them alive..

I understand. I am one of those complainers. I do want MCs to die. I think the more they die, the more interesting and realistic the plots gets. However, there is a big difference between just main characters and favorite characters. I can make my decision easily if you ask. I don't wanna my favorite characters to die. Anyone but them are to die anytime for all I care. ^____^

And it seems to me, a lot of people don't like Byakuya. O.o
The more people one loves, the weaker that person becomes (c).
Jul 25, 2012 10:35 AM
Oct 2011
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
renders said:
They get reincarnated and return to the human world as a new life like any other soul who lives in SS, it's mentioned in an official character book.

Well I can't really remember, I've marathoned the first 20 chapter about 3 weeks ago and immediately after that read some stuff in wikia (there are lots of stuff there from the Character Books), so I can't remember the source exactly.
Jul 25, 2012 10:40 AM

Oct 2011
Candor said:
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
renders said:

Well I can't really remember, I've marathoned the first 20 chapter about 3 weeks ago and immediately after that read some stuff in wikia (there are lots of stuff there from the Character Books), so I can't remember the source exactly.

Oh don't worry,it was.http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c492/13.html
My Devianart

Jul 25, 2012 10:42 AM

Jul 2012
i cant believe u guys are falling for this. hes not dead kubo did this shit before with other characters. last arc or not hes not killing byakuya. kira is probably fine also. especially when other characters suffered far worse shit and survived. u guys are panicking like chickens with there heads cut off
being gay is for queers

Jul 25, 2012 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
bocoom said:
i cant believe u guys are falling for this. hes not dead kubo did this shit before with other characters. last arc or not hes not killing byakuya. kira is probably fine also. especially when other characters suffered far worse shit and survived. u guys are panicking like chickens with there heads cut off

Yes because the medic squad exist for nothing.
Every character that was about to die had the chance to be healed by another shinigami or Inoue, they didn't survived on their own.

With how the war is going, how the Quincy are there to literally exterminate the Shinigami, there's no one to play the role of support as of now. While Byakuya could be healed and survive, there's nobody to heal him.
Things might change but if some people are to die, it's now or never.
Jul 25, 2012 10:49 AM
Oct 2011
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
renders said:

Oh don't worry,it was.http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c492/13.html
It's actually mentioned in the character book too, I've just re-checked, so in this chapter it's just been repeated or explained more thoroughly (I guess I read that part twice in the same day then :P). here's the page, check reference 3, it also has some info about SS that weren't mentioned in the manga: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Society
thanks anyway.
Candor123Jul 25, 2012 11:12 AM
Jul 25, 2012 10:50 AM

May 2011
bocoom said:

Not panicking, just accepting reality. Unlike all those in denial, I think those are the ones who are secretly panicking.

Renji and Rukia couldn't be fodder forever. This will make them grow/develop. Makes sense, since Renji was the only VC with a Bankai and a goal to surpass. Perhaps even foreshadowed/planned?

Also, unlike previous arcs, this is the last one and it was a surprise attack/war, we're going to accept casualties, naturally.

Another also, how else is Kubo going to make up for the impact of not revealing the cliffhanger 2 weeks ago?

Though I'm still crying like a little girl saying "Byakuya" right now T.T
--
However, on the other side of the coin. If Byakuya doesn't die, he's going to be shelved and disabled as a character for the rest of the series for the sake of Rukia/Renji's growth, which would make it even worse for fans. Keep him dead. T.T
--
EDIT: Also, just went back to the Kenpachi scene. Just realised he's holding 2 Quincy lol, that BAMF is the saviour, in the battle and emotionally.
Kayaba-Jul 25, 2012 10:56 AM
Jul 25, 2012 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
It's either Byakuya is REALLY dead or he is in a near death state to the point where he can't give off any signs of his presence anymore. As controversial as it may be I think that this could be one of the best characters to die holding a major impact like Shuda says on Renji and Rukia not to mention others like Ichigo. This will play a huge role in their development if he actually did die.

But man Kepachi being a badass going straight for the boss and it seems like he got an even more epic eyepatch and even got rid of his bells. Aw man I can't wait to see this fight. I certainly hope we find out who exactly Urahara saw though soon.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 25, 2012 10:59 AM

Mar 2011
-Shuda- said:

Renji and Rukia couldn't be fodder forever. This will make them grow/develop. Makes sense, since Renji was the only VC with a Bankai and a goal to surpass. Perhaps even foreshadowed/planned?

Ikkaku forgotten...Q-Ball gets no attention ;_;

As much as badass Kenpachi seems right now he will only serve as fodder for the Bearded Dude (or his subordinate) to establish his badassery. Kenpachi is in for the beating of his life and his 2nd defeat after ichigo.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 25, 2012 11:02 AM

Jul 2007
WEll what do you know, Bleach continues to be at the top of the trio at being friggin amazing.

I love Byakuya's beatdown, I love that we DID NOT have Renji do a shounen-powerup to defeat them and that Renji and rukia both got taken out in underhanded tactics.

That is DAMN Refreshing as far as I am concerned.

I guess now Kenpachi will get owned against the leader...or wait...leader won't fight him, the blond guy will own Kenpachi.

grandy_UiD said:
renders said:

All the times someone survived they had a HIGHLY skilled medical personel nearby OR they had Unohana OR they had Inoue.

This time those things are unavailable. While Kira MIGHT somehow get saved, Byakuya most likely will get some last monologue or flashback and be gone.

j0x said:
from the way its going it looks like most of the known Shinigamis will die and then we might see the Zero Squad (Royal Guard) finally or maybe we might also see the Soul King (Spirit King) to fight the Quincies

What is even more hilarious is that I am even more convinced that after Zero Squad appears, Ichigo will end up having to fight THEM as the final series of battles, when they decide that the current world stuff is too dangerous or something.
MyAmy said:
Shit Byakuya died, I guess now I can see Kenpachi in action

Considering against whom he is going....not looking good for him. :)

kevin_video said:
Kenpachi is still wearing his eyepatch which means he's not even using half of his strength yet. I can see him fighting the main baddy without it. All I care about is that they don't have the fight off screen. That'd just be lame.

No one noticed the blondie nearby? Most likely kenpachi will have to go through him first before even reaching the boss.

At worst case scenario if Kubo decides to kill Kenpachi, I can see Barragan kind of scenario with dying kenpachi launching himself at VR leader.

Gradation said:
Bad writing as usual. What an anti-climatic death. Seriously, another ass pull from Kubo the shittiest storyteller in Jump. Next chapter, lots of talking and another boring chapter.

The thread for latest narutoe chapters is that way, kind sir.
Jul 25, 2012 11:05 AM

May 2011
Ragix said:
It's either Byakuya is REALLY dead or he is in a near death state to the point where he can't give off any signs of his presence anymore. As controversial as it may be I think that this could be one of the best characters to die holding a major impact like Shuda says on Renji and Rukia not to mention others like Ichigo. This will play a huge role in their development if he actually did die.

But man Kepachi being a badass going straight for the boss and it seems like he got an even more epic eyepatch and even got rid of his bells. Aw man I can't wait to see this fight. I certainly hope we find out who exactly Urahara saw though soon.

Definitely Ichigo too, yeah. I swear I mentioned him, guess not.

Ichigo: "How could this happen..? It was Byakuya, the Byakuya I knew couldn't possibly.. It was Byakuya!!!!!" (looks at his friends, in a state of shock)

Renji: (Despair, tears and Rage in his eyes, losing control while shaking, gripping his sword cursing himself for being so weak)

Rukia: (Crying madly while Ichigo stares at her helplessly... beginning to blame himself for not making it in time)
--
Not to mention, what Ishida Uryuu is going to think of all this. Could he be banished by the renmants? What role will he play now that there has been a major casualty?

If Kubo plays his cards right, he can have some very powerful scenes.
--

Also, Kenpachi isn't dying lol. It just wouldn't make sense. Gets owned, maybe? Maybe after he cuts down the sidekick and is offered recruitment by Gold Roger and refuses. I can't imagine an emotional scene over Kenpachi lol. Perhaps just Ikkaku/Yumechika saying this is what it means to be in the battle squad or something, but they've been shelved already, sadly. Ichigo would probably drop the same line too, "it was Kenpachi though!"
Kayaba-Jul 25, 2012 11:25 AM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.