Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 28, 2012 2:30 PM

Jul 2010
bonifide said:
He's talking about War. How many people died in Naruto 4th war thats been going on for over a year? Not a single ally and killing zombies do not count.

Well. Last time i checked 40'000 died in fourth ninja war, Including , who were known characters from Cloud Village. but Yeah no one popular character died from Leaf in this war and it's not like Bleach killed anyone either, unless they get officially confirmation. if you're following discussion, you should know by now that same thing happened to Rukia and Chad in hueco mundo.

If you guys talk about overall.
weren't minor characters either. First one was really popular and later one hold same position as Yamamoto in bleach. I would give Kubo props if he kill leader of soul society.

Also users need to learn "how to use spoiler tag". It's not One Piece discussion thread and not everyone reading One Piece here. You guys are spoiling biggest moment in the manga for many peoples.
Jul 28, 2012 3:07 PM

Dec 2008
Kenpachi doesn't use Bankai because it's too mainstream. Wow, Byakuya is dead.
Jul 28, 2012 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
I don't care if byakuya dies. I know there's a lot of people who actually likes him but this is just my opinion. Can't wait to see Kenpachi kicking some quincy asses :D
Jul 28, 2012 4:45 PM
Dec 2011
bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.

it seems your mistaken , are you able to remind us who their opponent is in the war? well we all know its tobi BUT what others are there? i should remind you ; 'big shot' dead people; unlike bleach , 'big shot' people have been killed before the war and now they are a enemy. Dont cut naruto short , it doesnt even seem like you read or watch it because your so clueless.
Shinotsukuame
Jul 28, 2012 5:54 PM

Oct 2011
We ALL know that byakuya isn't dead lol... Words can't describe how happy I was when kenpaichi showed up, bad ass! But Im still wondering who that guy was that killed the quincy in hueco mundo... Aizen/Grimmjow/Random Captain...?
Jul 28, 2012 5:58 PM

Oct 2011
Han-yuu said:
bonifide said:
He's talking about War. How many people died in Naruto 4th war thats been going on for over a year? Not a single ally and killing zombies do not count.

Well. Last time i checked 40'000 died in fourth ninja war, Including , who were known characters from Cloud Village. but Yeah no one popular character died from Leaf in this war and it's not like Bleach killed anyone either, unless they get officially confirmation. if you're following discussion, you should know by now that same thing happened to Rukia and Chad in hueco mundo.

40,000 random unknown ninja died... big deal. But yah, a few fairly decent characters have died in naruto, as for samui and atsui, they have just been sealed, I'm sure the author will pull something out of the hat and bring them back.

As for byakuya, he's not dead...
Jul 28, 2012 6:20 PM

Jul 2010
HollowV2 said:

40,000 random unknown ninja died... big deal. But yah, a few fairly decent characters have died in naruto, as for samui and atsui, they have just been sealed, I'm sure the author will pull something out of the hat and bring them back..

You should check the context. He said. "Not a single ally died".. yeah. there are 40'000 died, if they're not known characters, that's different matter. Also Kishi DOES kill his characters, so it's not confirmed Samui and Atsui will be back + war is still ongoing. Who knows maybe he have a plan to do something in the end.
Jul 28, 2012 6:34 PM

Dec 2010
kira is also dead right... so whats up with that, he was not even able to do something cool. but the thing is,him learning bankai is just weird. bankai is supposed to be rare for any shinigami...so kubo made the right move in not giving it just to anyone... i wonder where ikaku and others at...
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Jul 31, 2012 4:11 AM
Oct 2011
Looks like there will be no Bleach this week, it went on a sudden absence.Also this week's Jump is a double issue, so there'll be no Bleach for next week too.

Source
Candor123Jul 31, 2012 10:43 AM
Jul 31, 2012 5:16 AM

Sep 2007
grandy_UiD said:
Calm down guys, "it seems he's dead" in this manga basically means "there's no way he's actually dead".

And if he's indeed dead then fuck you Kubo. Not for killing off a character, but for killing off a character in an incredibly lame-ass way that no one could even care about. And for suddenly making things lethal that happen every third page in this manga (guys getting ridiculously cut up).

Still, I say he's alive.

Finally Kenpachi shows up. Could be a kickass fight. Although I'd rather have the "plot" finally progress. But I guess with the great "war" going on we're bound to have anoterh 100 chapters of nothing but (increasingly silly) fights.

On a side note, that luchadore Quincy looks retarded.

Grow up. This is how people die. Out of nowhere. Suddenly. Death is rarely the dramatic send-off you think it is.

Also...this is a manga that has characters that represent everything and anything under the sun, and you think the LUCHADOR looks retarded? o.O
Jul 31, 2012 6:30 AM

Dec 2010
Candor said:
Looks like there will be no Bleach this week, it went on a sudden absence.Also this week's Jump is a double issue, so there'll be no Bleach for next week too.

isn't that sad... jump trolling again? just when things are getting exciting...
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Jul 31, 2012 9:18 AM

May 2011
Candor said:

If this is true, that freaking sucks. Guess I'll have to settle with just One Piece for a while.

Maybe Kubo got kidnapped by Byakuya Fans? LoL.
Jul 31, 2012 10:09 AM

Jan 2011
-Shuda- said:
Maybe Kubo got kidnapped by Byakuya Fans?
Interesting.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jul 31, 2012 10:33 AM
Oct 2011
chris-yang said:
Candor said:

isn't that sad... jump trolling again? just when things are getting exciting...
-Shuda- said:
Candor said:

If this is true, that freaking sucks. Guess I'll have to settle with just One Piece for a while.

Maybe Kubo got kidnapped by Byakuya Fans? LoL.
I've just added the Source to my previous post. A double Jump issue from what I know means that this week there'll be an issue of Jump (with only a chapter of each manga, not 2), but next week there won't be any, which means Shueisha is taking a one week break from making Jump, like a holiday or a break or something like that.

In the comments in that journal someone mentioned that Kubo is sick, but being hit/kidnapped by Byakuya fans is also a possibility lol.
Candor123Jul 31, 2012 10:44 AM
Jul 31, 2012 12:48 PM
Oct 2011
Shiznat said:
Candor said:

Source

Rumor is that Kubo is sick with Pneumonia
Well an announcement like this just before a day or two from the issue's release means it's probably something serious, or at least not something minor, so let's hope he's gonna recover in these 2 weeks.
Jul 31, 2012 2:55 PM

Jan 2008
I'm pretty sure Byakuya is not dead yet. You need to lead it up to have a bigger dramatic impact and this scene was anything but dramatic.
Aug 1, 2012 4:26 AM

Feb 2012
Yup, Kubo is ill, he can't draw for the time being and Bleach is going to return on August 20.

Source
Aug 1, 2012 5:02 AM

Jun 2009
madsweeney said:

Grow up. This is how people die. Out of nowhere. Suddenly. Death is rarely the dramatic send-off you think it is.

This isn't the real life though. This is fiction, where most people want the death of a major character to have some drama. Killing a character off in a down to earth way isn't bad per se. But I'd expect something more from a shounen manga that hasn't been particularly prone to being realistic...
madsweeney said:

Also...this is a manga that has characters that represent everything and anything under the sun, and you think the LUCHADOR looks retarded? o.O
um...yes I do?

As for the hiatus I bet Kubo just needs more time to decide whether Byakuya is actually dead or not :P
Aug 1, 2012 5:09 AM

Jun 2010
Wow. Damn Hiatus. Hiatus after showing badass Kenpachi. Wtf...
Aug 1, 2012 5:22 AM

Oct 2011

Apparently,Kubo is sick.
And I think Jump is gonna be on a break next week,so we have to wait 2 weeks for the next Bleach chapter.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Aug 1, 2012 5:37 AM
Oct 2011
Zhou said:
Yup, Kubo is ill, he can't draw for the time being and Bleach is going to return on August 20.

Source
The issue is gonna be on sale on August 20, a Monday, but from what I know the RAWs are normally out before that, on a Wednesday, an issue is leaked or something, so in issue 38's case it's 15 August.
Candor123Aug 1, 2012 5:54 AM
Aug 1, 2012 6:15 AM
Oct 2010
fucking weak
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 1, 2012 8:30 AM

Dec 2010
dang, i hate this... why now kubo, please get well soonest!

Aug 1, 2012 11:02 AM

Apr 2010
I hope Kubo gets well soon.
Aug 1, 2012 11:15 AM

Apr 2011
chris-yang said:
dang, i hate this... why now kubo, please get well soonest!

Indeed, get well Kubo! damm was looking forward for thenext chapter.
Aug 1, 2012 6:34 PM

Oct 2011
Who cares who dies, as long as there's something left of a body, Orihime can just resurrect them, assuming they'd want to be back.

And yes, badass Kenpachi chapter coming up!
Aug 5, 2012 3:34 PM

Jul 2009
When all hope is lost you can count on Kenpachi to annihilate everyone
Aug 5, 2012 11:30 PM

May 2011
the manga will join hunterxhunter family xD
Aug 6, 2012 6:08 AM
Oct 2011
Satan-sama said:
the manga will join hunterxhunter family xD
It's only last week that there was no chapter as a hiatus, this week there's no issue to begin with, it'll come back next week.
Aug 6, 2012 10:19 AM

Jul 2009
Byakuya, you deserved a better death than that. I think I'll return to marathoning this series. I'm not really connecting with this arc's plot yet. Probably because I don't give a damn about these quincies.
Aug 7, 2012 9:53 PM

Jul 2007
These quinces are seriously kicking the shit out of the 13 core squad captains.

I also refuse to believe that Byakaya is dead even though he is torn to shreds. Jesus how the hell are they going to be able to animate this on cartoon network lol. This is like an adult version of bleach. I am loving it.

Aug 9, 2012 3:02 PM

Aug 2011
If Byakuya is actually dead, thats 2/3 of the bleach fans gone too.
Aug 10, 2012 7:42 AM

Aug 2012
I won't be surprised if Byakuya''s dead, like honto ni honto. After Kubo got done meandering around in "I'm not sure what I should be doing land" during the Fullbring arc and got down to srs bzns, I picked up on a lot of contempt for the genre and the audience. I'm hoping this leads to him pulling a Shakespeare and everybody dies.
Oct 31, 2012 2:39 AM
May 2009
What the strong Byakuya is dead?! Noo.... But hell yeah Kenpachi who needs Bankai!
Nov 10, 2012 3:22 PM
Nov 2009
Ass-Not kills Byakuya even though I doubt he's dead.

I thought Kenpachi would be lost again but damn he was roaming aroudn killing those Quincys.

5/5
Dec 26, 2012 9:48 PM

Jul 2009
wow, totally felt nothing at byakuya's "death"
I hope he stays dead but would have preferred Rukia. so excited about Kenpachi, and he better not get bitched out by kubo. I expect a real fight now!!!!
Feb 11, 2013 3:31 PM

Mar 2008
nonononon
byakuya cant die, hes way too badass

byakuya <3 plz dont : (
Feb 17, 2014 12:52 PM

May 2013
Damn, Byakuya's dead... Rukia and Renji are just about dead but man Kenpachi is a boss. So sad to see those 3 get beat but I'm so happy to see Kenpachi kick ass! I have mixed emotions about the chapter but man it was an amazing chapter.

May 22, 2014 2:08 AM

Oct 2013
Wow Kenpachii is here.

Sep 14, 2016 3:40 AM

Jun 2016
Byakuya is dead? noo :0
And kenpachi is here. What is he doing, inviting death lol ;-;
Jun 8, 2017 8:19 AM

Feb 2013
Byakuya lost!
Zaraki seems to be doing just fine.
May 5, 2020 10:50 AM

Jun 2016
Ooh shit byakuya got destroyed. I hope Kenpachi doesn't die!
Feb 27, 2021 11:46 PM

Apr 2020
BYAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kenpachi is here! He does not need Bankai to whoop the Sternritter's asses.
--AbiSa--
Aug 20, 2021 4:29 PM
May 2020
Kumojaki said:
Bad writing as usual. What an anti-climatic death. Seriously, another ass pull from Kubo the shittiest storyteller in Jump. Next chapter, lots of talking and another boring chapter.

Don't read then bitch
Dec 12, 2021 2:40 PM

Nov 2019
Did Kubo really killed Byakuya here!? I have to say I didn’t see that coming.
Kenpachi is probably my favorite character of the series, I mean come on, how fucking cool is this guy. I’m afraid he’s attitude is gonna cost him sooner or later in this arc, especially know that Kubo isn’t holding back anymore.
Sep 7, 2022 7:04 AM

Apr 2021
No way man, Byakuya ain't dead. There's just no way they kill him off like that. It's Zaraki's time now!!!
Oct 29, 2022 5:22 PM
Oct 2020
RIP Byakuya but Kenny is here!!! Lets gooo
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.