MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 502 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Chapter 502 Discussion

Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Bleach Chapter 502 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

87 56.49%
4 out of 5: Liked it

35 22.73%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 10.39%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 3.90%
1 out of 5: Hated it

10 6.49%
Voters: 154

07-25-12, 2:45 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HE IS REALLY DEAD. KUBO DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Meanwhile, Kenpachi is here. No need for Bankai. Kenpachi too strong.

07-25-12, 2:49 AM

What' s the name of the sternritter kenpachi killed?

Nope, Byakya isn't dead. Kubo needs some dramatic events to show Quincy power.

I mean, Orihime may come anytime and heal him if he's alive, so...no problem here.

07-25-12, 3:05 AM

Impressive chapter. Not so many stuff included in it so the story didn't really progress but the emotion in it was decent. My bet is that Byakuya did die.

Edit: Do people actually believe that Kenpachi stands a chance? Oh boy..he is about to get the beating of his life and most propably he will also die. That's the last boss no matter his identity. Eyepatch or not Ken is going down.
Modified by Kanic, 07-25-12, 3:09 AM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman

07-25-12, 3:09 AM

KENPACHI !
[img]http://www.pixenli.com/images/1390/1390338721023165700.jpg[/img]

07-25-12, 3:12 AM

Kanic said:
Do people actually believe that Kenpachi stands a chance? Oh boy..he is about to get the beating of his life and most propably he will also die. That's the last boss no matter his identity. Eyepatch or not Ken is going down.

I think at this moment no one stands a chance against the beard dude but he can kick the sternritter's asses.

07-25-12, 3:16 AM

I doubt he's really dead.

07-25-12, 3:24 AM

Wouldn't be surprised if his he stays dead. But I'm hoping he doesn't.

07-25-12, 3:28 AM

Icebreaker93 said:
Who care about cocky bastard Byakuya.The real boss is here Kenpachi if he dies i will drop this manga.And who said that in Bleach no one dies?

yeh like what, after 500 chapters?

07-25-12, 3:40 AM

Kenpachiiiiiiiiii
I have my own blog! It's called Anime Viking. Hope you read it!

07-25-12, 3:54 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I still have hope that this isnt the end for Byakuya.

Kenpachi coming in, epic.

cant wait.

07-25-12, 4:22 AM

KEN-CHAN SAVE US! ;___:

07-25-12, 4:24 AM

I really doubt Byakuya's dead. Even if he is, though, it doesn't reall, matter to me :/ I like the guy, but it's war and even the strongest die in war. I also do not think that Kenpachi will win, but he also won't die. He will just get his ass kicked before Ichigo will come to the rescue :p

07-25-12, 4:28 AM

bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.

Naruto wants to use this war to let the current generation become legends and to settle things. Not necessarily an all out war between good vs evil like Bleach.

07-25-12, 4:31 AM

eucalyptustree16 said:
bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.

Naruto wants to use this war to let the current generation become legends and to settle things. Not necessarily an all out war between good vs evil like Bleach.

Bleach was never about good vs evil -- it is far from that simplistic description.

When I see idiocy I smoke a blunt, that's why I tend to be high most of the time when I scroll through MAL threads.

[Sequence Distortion - Omega Theorem]

07-25-12, 4:55 AM

Feels like I'm the only one here deeply concerned with Byakuya's death. I mean, NO! Are you fucking kidding me, Kubo? If you don't, go die. Byakuya is my fave Bleach's character. Now, when the plot's pretty lame, and gets me bored, Byakuya was the only thing that kept me reading this manga. If he's dead, that reason'll be gone, I can easily drop it. And yet... This is truly a shameful way to die. Shinjirarenai. Arienai.

But it's Kubo we're talking about. In Bleach death in most cases isn't actually death when it comes to good guys. Damn Hinamori has died twice already and unfortunately hasn't yet made it to the other side. That's why I'm not gonna believe he's dead until he's 100% officially confirmed dead. And if he is, well...

I do hope Ken-chan's kicking those bastard's asses next chap. ^_^
The more people one loves, the weaker that person becomes (c).

07-25-12, 5:03 AM

It simply amazed the crap out of me click here if you wanna see my Chapter review of Bleach 502 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDre2W71-No&list=UUjnUNIbUjix6LTlKGrpPuqA&index=1&feature=plcp
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

07-25-12, 5:06 AM

Noooooo!
Can't believe Byakuya is dead 0___0 but not sure if Kubo is trolling us >_>

07-25-12, 5:13 AM

Dokubachi said:
eucalyptustree16 said:
bonifide said:

Bleach was never about good vs evil -- it is far from that simplistic description.

bleach is simple

07-25-12, 5:19 AM

It might be too late for this but I brought to make things (aka plot-holes by some people) clear, this was mentioned in an old official character book about Soul Society:
People can also be killed as regular Humans are, though they are capable of surviving wounds that would normally be considered fatal.

lots of information (that should've been told in the manga) were mentioned in the character books so if anyone have any things he's wondering he can go to bleach.wikia.com and search for what you want, here's SS's page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Society (check the overview, reference 3 for more info about SS)
---------------

Byakuya has been fucked hard by Senbonzakura (I don't think he's dead though), Renji was defeated but his Bankai wasn't taken, Rukia was attacked by a Quincy while she dropped her guard after she felt Byaku's Reiatsu dropping down, and SS's strongest bastard who doesn't need a Bankai to fight appears.. was a great chapter.
Modified by Candor, 07-25-12, 11:01 AM
<-- Derailer

07-25-12, 5:20 AM

No. Just no.

Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices