MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 502 Discussion

Pages (5) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »
Poll: Bleach Chapter 502 Discussion


07-25-12, 2:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3869
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HE IS REALLY DEAD. KUBO DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Meanwhile, Kenpachi is here. No need for Bankai. Kenpachi too strong.
 
07-25-12, 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 57
What' s the name of the sternritter kenpachi killed?


Nope, Byakya isn't dead. Kubo needs some dramatic events to show Quincy power.

I mean, Orihime may come anytime and heal him if he's alive, so...no problem here.
 
07-25-12, 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1179
Impressive chapter. Not so many stuff included in it so the story didn't really progress but the emotion in it was decent. My bet is that Byakuya did die.

Edit: Do people actually believe that Kenpachi stands a chance? Oh boy..he is about to get the beating of his life and most propably he will also die. That's the last boss no matter his identity. Eyepatch or not Ken is going down.
Modified by Kanic, 07-25-12, 3:09 AM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
 
07-25-12, 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6528
KENPACHI !
 
07-25-12, 3:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5413
Kanic said:
Do people actually believe that Kenpachi stands a chance? Oh boy..he is about to get the beating of his life and most propably he will also die. That's the last boss no matter his identity. Eyepatch or not Ken is going down.

I think at this moment no one stands a chance against the beard dude but he can kick the sternritter's asses.
 
07-25-12, 3:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
I doubt he's really dead.
 
07-25-12, 3:24 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 212
Wouldn't be surprised if his he stays dead. But I'm hoping he doesn't.
 
07-25-12, 3:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 188
Icebreaker93 said:
Who care about cocky bastard Byakuya.The real boss is here Kenpachi if he dies i will drop this manga.And who said that in Bleach no one dies?


yeh like what, after 500 chapters?
 
07-25-12, 3:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1971
Kenpachiiiiiiiiii
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

 
07-25-12, 3:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4260
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I still have hope that this isnt the end for Byakuya.

Kenpachi coming in, epic.

cant wait.
“I have a girl I love named Sakura. Well actually, it’s one-sided on my part. Sakura is totally in love with a guy named Sasuke. She tries so hard, chasing after him and trying to win his love. When she’s at it, her smile is the cutest thing. There’s no explaining it. Before I realized it, I was in love with her. I would never try to force her to love me. I’d be no different from that guy just now if I did. So I made up my mind. In the same way that Sakura tries so hard to win Sasuke over, I’m going to do my best to win Sakura over.”
 
07-25-12, 4:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1298
KEN-CHAN SAVE US! ;___:
 
07-25-12, 4:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 310
I really doubt Byakuya's dead. Even if he is, though, it doesn't reall, matter to me :/ I like the guy, but it's war and even the strongest die in war. I also do not think that Kenpachi will win, but he also won't die. He will just get his ass kicked before Ichigo will come to the rescue :p
 
07-25-12, 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 710
bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.


Naruto wants to use this war to let the current generation become legends and to settle things. Not necessarily an all out war between good vs evil like Bleach.
 
07-25-12, 4:31 AM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 498
eucalyptustree16 said:
bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.


Naruto wants to use this war to let the current generation become legends and to settle things. Not necessarily an all out war between good vs evil like Bleach.


Bleach was never about good vs evil -- it is far from that simplistic description.
Wait, I hear voices speakin' from inside

I'm out front wit it he creepin' and he hides

I can't help but notice he's kinda stuck up

Imma let it slide but in the mean time

Shut the fuc* up and just ride
 
07-25-12, 4:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Feels like I'm the only one here deeply concerned with Byakuya's death. I mean, NO! Are you fucking kidding me, Kubo? If you don't, go die. Byakuya is my fave Bleach's character. Now, when the plot's pretty lame, and gets me bored, Byakuya was the only thing that kept me reading this manga. If he's dead, that reason'll be gone, I can easily drop it. And yet... This is truly a shameful way to die. Shinjirarenai. Arienai.

But it's Kubo we're talking about. In Bleach death in most cases isn't actually death when it comes to good guys. Damn Hinamori has died twice already and unfortunately hasn't yet made it to the other side. That's why I'm not gonna believe he's dead until he's 100% officially confirmed dead. And if he is, well...

I do hope Ken-chan's kicking those bastard's asses next chap. ^_^
The more people one loves, the weaker that person becomes (c).
 
07-25-12, 5:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 64
It simply amazed the crap out of me click here if you wanna see my Chapter review of Bleach 502 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDre2W71-No&list=UUjnUNIbUjix6LTlKGrpPuqA&index=1&feature=plcp
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
07-25-12, 5:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3131
Noooooo!
Can't believe Byakuya is dead 0___0 but not sure if Kubo is trolling us >_>


 
07-25-12, 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 405
Dokubachi said:
eucalyptustree16 said:
bonifide said:
Kenpachi came like a fucking boss. Im glad big name people are dying. Im sorry but this is a real war. Something Naruto needs to learn.


Naruto wants to use this war to let the current generation become legends and to settle things. Not necessarily an all out war between good vs evil like Bleach.


Bleach was never about good vs evil -- it is far from that simplistic description.

bleach is simple
 
07-25-12, 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5993
It might be too late for this but I brought to make things (aka plot-holes by some people) clear, this was mentioned in an old official character book about Soul Society:
People can also be killed as regular Humans are, though they are capable of surviving wounds that would normally be considered fatal.

lots of information (that should've been told in the manga) were mentioned in the character books so if anyone have any things he's wondering he can go to bleach.wikia.com and search for what you want, here's SS's page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Society (check the overview, reference 3 for more info about SS)
---------------

Byakuya has been fucked hard by Senbonzakura (I don't think he's dead though), Renji was defeated but his Bankai wasn't taken, Rukia was attacked by a Quincy while she dropped her guard after she felt Byaku's Reiatsu dropping down, and SS's strongest bastard who doesn't need a Bankai to fight appears.. was a great chapter.
Modified by Candor, 07-25-12, 11:01 AM
 
07-25-12, 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 549
No. Just no.
 
07-25-12, 5:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 143
Felt sad while watched Byakuya's lost... I would be upset if he died, because a lot of my fave died in anime/manga >_>

Kenny, you better don't die >.<
Do not worry, be happy ~
 
07-25-12, 5:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1179
KILL THEM ALL SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY BEARDED MAN
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
 
07-25-12, 5:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 164
Sora_Namari said:
Feels like I'm the only one here deeply concerned with Byakuya's death. I mean, NO! Are you fucking kidding me, Kubo? If you don't, go die. Byakuya is my fave Bleach's character. Now, when the plot's pretty lame, and gets me bored, Byakuya was the only thing that kept me reading this manga. If he's dead, that reason'll be gone, I can easily drop it. And yet... This is truly a shameful way to die. Shinjirarenai. Arienai.

But it's Kubo we're talking about. In Bleach death in most cases isn't actually death when it comes to good guys. Damn Hinamori has died twice already and unfortunately hasn't yet made it to the other side. That's why I'm not gonna believe he's dead until he's 100% officially confirmed dead. And if he is, well...

I do hope Ken-chan's kicking those bastard's asses next chap. ^_^


in most cases most of MAL user complain about no MC being kill then when one does get kill they complain abou how that MC was killed off. Make ur decision killl them off? or leave them alive..
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
 
07-25-12, 5:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1179
hewhodoesnotcare said:
Sora_Namari said:
Feels like I'm the only one here deeply concerned with Byakuya's death. I mean, NO! Are you fucking kidding me, Kubo? If you don't, go die. Byakuya is my fave Bleach's character. Now, when the plot's pretty lame, and gets me bored, Byakuya was the only thing that kept me reading this manga. If he's dead, that reason'll be gone, I can easily drop it. And yet... This is truly a shameful way to die. Shinjirarenai. Arienai.

But it's Kubo we're talking about. In Bleach death in most cases isn't actually death when it comes to good guys. Damn Hinamori has died twice already and unfortunately hasn't yet made it to the other side. That's why I'm not gonna believe he's dead until he's 100% officially confirmed dead. And if he is, well...

I do hope Ken-chan's kicking those bastard's asses next chap. ^_^


in most cases most of MAL user complain about no MC being kill then when one does get kill they complain abou how that MC was killed off. Make ur decision killl them off? or leave them alive..


Nope, I'm all for it. Kill them all for all I care. It will make room for the actual main cast (chado, innoue, ishida). They have been useless trash for far too long. Come SS's destruction attention might shift towards their side
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
 
07-25-12, 5:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 945
I still don't believe Byakuya is dead, I'm sure Kubo will make a plotkai for let him survive.

Oh, finally, Kenpachi. This is getting good. No lame bankai for Kenpachi, only pure strength and craziness.
 
07-25-12, 5:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1049
So when's Aizen coming back?!
 
07-25-12, 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 114
Kenpachi solos. Still disappointed that Kubo didn't show what happened to Urahara though...
 
07-25-12, 6:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 84
Well, if Kubo went as far as butchering Byakuya with his own Bankai, he might as well let him die. Also, the chapter is titled 'Falling Soul'; and the fact that he apologized... He's gotta be dead.
 
07-25-12, 6:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 6279
I never cared about Byakuya anyway, still, i find it hard to believe that Tite would kill one of the most popular characters in the series. Now, time for some Kenpachi ownage with kendo!!!!!
 
07-25-12, 6:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1903
Oh woooow. I'm fucking love Kubo if Byakuya is actually dead. He got owned so badly though, the amount of blood covering his whole body is unbelievable. Can't possibly see him survive this monstrous attack, srsly.

The last 2 pages, FUCK YEAH! The beast has finally arrived, Kenpachi my man! >=D
He doesn't need a bankai to beat the crap outta anyone. :)
Really enjoyed this chapter.
 
07-25-12, 6:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 150
I don't know how powerful that boss quincy is, but even though I don't expect Kenpachi to defeat him, I sure hope he makes him work for his win!

Also, the only beating Kenpachi got so far was at the hands of Ichigo, so I'd rank him #2 power-wise.

Inoue is good for healing, but there's no way Ishida and Chad compare to Kenpachi.... EVER!

EDIT: May I point out that Kenpachi doesn't even have a scratch on him? He's not even panting at all!
 
07-25-12, 6:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 294
I don't care about Byakuya, but I will drop this manga if Kenpachi die !!
ah, Kubo gave Kenpachi some cool points this chapter, i am happy about that,,
but we still have some other cool captain,, Byakuya, Soifon, Komamura and Shiro-chan just the lame captain, i don't give a damn about them !

and by the way, for instance i think it was Ulquiorra LOL http://i998.mangareader.net/bleach/502/bleach-3476935.jpg
 
07-25-12, 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 98
That was intense!!! o.o

I really doubt Byakuya is dead :/

That would kill Rukia along with him. Her spirit at least.
 
07-25-12, 6:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5993
prism2525 said:
EDIT: May I point out that Kenpachi doesn't even have a scratch on him? He's not even panting at all!
Add to that that he killed 2 Sternritter. (I thought that was 1 at first, turned out they're 2)
Modified by Candor, 07-25-12, 6:56 AM
 
07-25-12, 6:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1158
Hell yeah! While they are having trouble with just one Quincy, Kenpachi killed two of them already! Though I think Kubo is going to kill him soon.. *gulp*
 
07-25-12, 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1830
Finally Pussykuya died....he's dead people, deal with it

It wasn't really much of a surprise since that guy pretty much rendered him useless by stealing his bankai and there was 0% chance Byakuya could actually go up against that monster without his bankai.

Renji can die as well, I don't give a shit about him.....but I wonder who did Rukia in?

I don't really expect that many captains to survive against the quincies aside from Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake.

But Kenpachi was fuken pimp showing up like a b0$$ asking for more.

He prob won't go up against the King unless Kubo plans to kill Kenpachi as well in the next chapter.

He'll most likely go up against that dude who looks like Ukitake...but weather or not he'll get his ass handed to him remains a mystery

Awesome as fuck chapter!
 
07-25-12, 7:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 150
So... it seems that the Stern-guys are only any good cos they suck up bankai and use it against its owner or at least deprive them of it. If they didn't have this ability they'd probably be trash.... as kindly demonstrated by kenpachi.
 
07-25-12, 7:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1156
Kenpachi is still wearing his eyepatch which means he's not even using half of his strength yet. I can see him fighting the main baddy without it. All I care about is that they don't have the fight off screen. That'd just be lame.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

 
07-25-12, 7:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 6810
-MgZ_ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HE IS REALLY DEAD. KUBO DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Meanwhile, Kenpachi is here. No need for Bankai. Kenpachi too strong.


damn straight kenpachi was extra badass
 
07-25-12, 7:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 478
So Kenpachi killed 2 minions and people think he can take on the big boss? Don't fool yourself. There is no way Kenpachi could power up so much to stand a chance versus 2 top level Quincy. Even that long haired blond one might be too much for Kenpachi. He might be gone before removing eye patch ^_^

Buyakuya had pretty death. First Senbonzakura in the back then many frontal attack and being stuck in wall. Still its pretty lame to get crushed by your own Bankai.

He still might pull out of it if by some miracle he regains connection with Senbonzakura. Ichigo stopped bleeding when Zangetsu took over in fight with Kenpachi. Maybe will see real Senbonzakura. Maybe some new power up you get when you are really near death. Something that would normally end up as ticket to Royal Guard. Byakuya still has plot guard at least to survive - his promise to Hisana to take care of Rukia and his Sword (blade is broken but spirit is still with Byakuya). Miracles happen. Wishful thinking that Byakuya might survive :(

At any rate hope we get to see other quincy's powers first before the big boss. Kenpachi might be offscreened ;D
 
07-25-12, 7:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 932
Baibai Byakuya :u.
 
07-25-12, 7:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2181
If Kenpachi dies, I'm dropping Bleach. Fuck Tite Kubo.
 
07-25-12, 7:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1589
he died? somehow i doubt it and he'll come back with some sort of form for his sword D:

bout time kenpachi shows up. carrying one of those quincy fuckers with his blade through his guts. raep time now awwyeah
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

 
07-25-12, 7:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1589
iWin101 said:
Kenpachi solos. Still disappointed that Kubo didn't show what happened to Urahara though...


he hasnt pulled the savior out of his ass yet
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

 
07-25-12, 7:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 19337
from the way its going it looks like most of the known Shinigamis will die and then we might see the Zero Squad (Royal Guard) finally or maybe we might also see the Soul King (Spirit King) to fight the Quincies
 
07-25-12, 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 335
Yay a liked character died… kenpachi next as it's two {of what seems to be the most powerful} on one?
oh wait inoue can reverse time of the damage taken … or something…
 
07-25-12, 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 6810
thirty-six said:
Yay a liked character died… kenpachi next as it's two {of what seems to be the most powerful} on one?
oh wait inoue can reverse time of the damage taken … or something…

she can simaly make something not happen its not simple healing or even time revercal though i relay hope eh stays dead
 
07-25-12, 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 155
I thought Kenpachi killed only 1 Stern Ritter. But it seems that he is/was carrying 2.
"So you're saying that something someone besides me has to say could have meaning?" - Excalibur (Soul Eater)

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."
 
07-25-12, 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 61
Kenpachi don't have Bankai to begin with guys..
So there is no Bankai to steal :D
 
07-25-12, 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 150
OMG Kenpachi can have a crowning moment of awesome just by SHOWING UP!!!

This series is currently in the process of redeeming itself in my eyes (and likely, the eyes of many others). KEEP IT COMING, THIS CRAZINESS IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
 
Top
Pages (5) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »